Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:20:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I/O Coin (IOC) DiONS VM | Messaging | Data Storage | Chameleon | DeFi  (Read 719039 times)
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 10:19:55 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2014, 01:22:55 AM by LongAndShort

I have been looking around this forum and been reading up on all of the false information people are being presented with. Just to clarify:

- http://prntscr.com/4ugy99  --> Shadowncoin uses the QT wallet and has a HTML5 front-end. FACT

- I/O did create the FIRST HTML5 standalone wallet. FACT

As to why they did this and what advantages this brings. Well consider that this is a market currently mostly involved with members who have a technical background and are developers who do not understand marketing or design. When you see that and realize the only way out to the public and gaining more support to this community is through creating wallets that are user friendly and have been designed to create simplicity. Not stuffed with a ton of features which have no support for its overall market adaptability.

I believe I/O deserve some credit for doing this and allowing it to be open source. Look how this market is shaping, the coins that have the real features and real goals are being pushed into the dark so that the glorified marketed and useless coins are traded instead.

+1 to the I/O team for their great efforts despite the great deal of pressure that has been placed against them. Keep it up mates Smiley

Article
http://www.coinssource.com/io-coin-design-meets-function-html5-wallet-pos-3-0/

Well i re-read that a few times and i would have liked to agree on a point here and there. I'm afraid i cant, it was so loaded it actually made me sick that you are still even going on about the difference between an all html5 "frontend" (coinssource) as some of you call  yours and a fronted on qt.

This is not really and nor should it be a topic of debate. If you were wise you wouldn't go there, pointing fingers, trying to convince yourself or anyone else that one is better then the other by putting another down.

The fact remains Shadow released the worlds "First User-Friendly HTML5 Wallet!" be it over qt or not it is still HTML5 and it is still the worlds first shortly followed by your all HTML5 which did compliment your wallets relevance and really catered to your market. Hats off!!

If you want to go there and make it a thing though then i'll meet you half way! You just unfortunately came late to the party but only as the worlds "First User-Friendly HTML5 Wallet!" which really at this point in time in this space is not really and should not be your biggest concern. Certainly when they are after two very different markets all together. So lets just be clear on that.

Can i make a suggestion that you think twice about bringing another coin project up to give comparison to your work and just instead, focus on your features, your target market, and continue to build up what you think is a useful technical advancement in this space!

Because ego has no part in this space and stands out like dogs balls to be blunt! It has created a rift between projects and communities where there just should not be one! Good luck and please stop making the comparison by attempting to bringing one down over the other it's not becoming of any of you and does not really sit in line with what you are  saying you are trying to achieve. Thanks and good luck.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcrypto10101
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 11:40:42 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2014, 01:00:17 AM by bitcrypto10101

LongAndShort - (your name says it all )
person with multi personality disorder

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.psychiatricrehabilitation.net%2Fwordpress%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fsigns-of-schizophrenia.jpeg&t=545&c=whbhlAADb-mvTg

You are not competent to post here because SDC scame thread is self moderated to reply .

Thanks for understanding
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 01:45:53 AM

The post above is using our windows 8 version that we clearly stated was still under beta and needs qt to run. Windows 7 and OSX are stand alone, and fully functional.  This is a totally new wallet system, from the ground up.

In addition to our Html5 wallet  I/O Coin offers IONS Usernames, POS I/O built on top of POS 2.0 with variable interest, more secure, deflationary with market control volume, never seen before in crypto. We dared to take a leap of faith into the unknown and our wallet dev St. Patty stands alone above many with this magnificent HTML5, slick and gorgeous looking wallet.

Soepkip "For example, last week we released the first HTML Cryptobrowser, ShadowCore" Coinssource article

Not sure what the deal is with SDC but we had IONS running on top of QT more than a month ago. It's a browser inside QT. One more time our wallet was made from the ground up. We didn't copy anyone and they fail to acknowledge that and we are just fine with that. We  have allot of work ahead with the html5 wallet and with the future of IONS to DIONS. Sit tight cause we are just getting started no matter what the price is.

LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 03:32:00 AM

Now why would you go and start crap like that when its 100% misleading mctaino, don't even tempt me to start auditing your project I already know of a few things you don't seem to have caught onto yet!

The reason i haven't helped is because you are banging on about this irrelevant crap and basically driven a wedge between us. That and i assume you wouldn't listen now either!!

Fact remains, user friendly means it has to cater to both beginner and advance users to really claim that title in its entirety. User, as you know, can be both advanced, beginner or advanced beginner..ect ect. As i'm sure you can agree given the right context and circumstance. Something along the lines of coin control for instance; that is an advanced tool for expert users and one day most people will be advanced, expert ect ect They will need to understand that crypto currency transactions are treated much like real cash coins when you break notes down at a shop. Much less be able to use it to transact efficiently.

So having that option is important to an advanced user in my opinion and that's where the projects are quite different even on just that topic. Not to say you wont have options later that will open up your users to more advanced options along with having a entry level interface for them to use and not be overwhelmed. I mean, to me it would make sense that you don't entirely make your project just some gateway transaction platform to lead to more advanced ones. So i'm sure it does to you also right?

I believe If we, as i've stated earlier, are to compare the two it will ultimately be a pointless debate. Its just two different types of market they are after. So that aside i just want to conclude by encouraging you to please stop mentioning in a negative way; another project when you try to give relevance and credit to your own accomplishments.

And lets be clear on this. I don't want to discount the amount of time that went into your project at all or the relevance to the market it serves and you are aiming for. But i think this, throwing pies at each other thing is not helping! I don't believe anyone is saying its junk or trying to take your credit for efforts away.

Please just stop comparing them in most posts you try to show how cool it is. I can confidently say your market cap is not a direct reflection because another project has a html5 wallet also, as many will one day. You guys are also pioneers so own it without the comparison. The two, as i've said before and I'm sure you can see it also are after two very different markets altogether. Good Luck
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 04:26:31 AM

The post above is using our windows 8 version that we clearly stated was still under beta and needs qt to run. Windows 7 and OSX are stand alone, and fully functional.  This is a totally new wallet system, from the ground up.

In addition to our Html5 wallet  I/O Coin offers IONS Usernames, POS I/O built on top of POS 2.0 with variable interest, more secure, deflationary with market control volume, never seen before in crypto. We dared to take a leap of faith into the unknown and our wallet dev St. Patty stands alone above many with this magnificent HTML5, slick and gorgeous looking wallet.

Soepkip "For example, last week we released the first HTML Cryptobrowser, ShadowCore" Coinssource article

Not sure what the deal is with SDC but we had IONS running on top of QT more than a month ago. It's a browser inside QT. One more time our wallet was made from the ground up. We didn't copy anyone and they fail to acknowledge that and we are just fine with that. We  have allot of work ahead with the html5 wallet and with the future of IONS to DIONS. Sit tight cause we are just getting started no matter what the price is.

Our community is very smart, they know what's happening. We are just going to keep on working on what's best for I/O Coin...
zuyfg888

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 06:00:10 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2014, 11:59:27 PM by grue

I am hold IOC for three months.
It's too disappointing.
surestrike

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 06:04:17 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2014, 06:29:26 AM by surestrike

To All Newbies reading this thread.

The trolls are hte ones dumping, they are trying to kill this coin. DO NOT SELL YOUR I/OCOINS.  These trolls spread all of these lies full time.  So much in fact, they can no longer understand or tell the truth, they have been telling lies for so long, they probally do not even remeber their real name. On a bright sunny day, they would argue the sky is really red and the sun is purple!

PLEASE READ THIS:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=818939.0  it is the best posts about all of these horrible trolls in crypto. All they do is go around bashing other coins, shadowcon has the most horrible and downright dirty community ever seen in crypto, they are a absolute disgrace to the human race.  Do not fall for their BS.

And thanks to all these trolls, i am sure this thread will now be closed.  Honest and genuine people should not have to come here to skip through pages of troll trash.

Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 06:11:48 AM

I hate people that are trying to get attention by posting in big red characters.
To me it looks like a 9 years old kiddo screaming out for attention. I ignore them.
evok3d

Activity: 534

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 09:16:37 AM

The fact remains Shadow released the worlds "First User-Friendly HTML5 Wallet!" be it over qt or not it is still HTML5 and it is still the worlds first shortly followed by your all HTML5 which did compliment your wallets relevance and really catered to your market. Hats off!!

There is no class in the way you guys are doing things. I mean see this entire thread dedicated to shadowcoin being a scam.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=818939.0

I mean, i do not know whether it is all true but what i do know is that i have been around in this market for long enough to know threads like that dont get created unless you are doing something wrong or have created a number of enemies by doing something dodgy. On top of that you come through and put down a coin that did something innovative rather than support them. What you guys did was pretty nice too BUT this to me is much more impressive as im sure it is for many other respected developers.

Can i make a suggestion that you think twice about bringing another coin project up to give comparison to your work and just instead, focus on your features, your target market, and continue to build up what you think is a useful technical advancement in this space!

Shadowcoin was never used as an example in the article. It was used here as a stand against all the fud otherwise i agree so respectfully please follow your own advice and worry about that thread on the top of this post or maybe just your own thread all together.

Because ego has no part in this space and stands out like dogs balls to be blunt!

See above comment with all due respect.

I for one am inspired by innovation. Something that the developer has taken the time to come up with without having anything to work from. Anyways, i am sure you already know the truth so no point in explaining that. This isnt about the technicality of the word ¨the first¨ as you cannot compare a fully electrical car to one that is hybrid based. I wouldnt call the second ¨the first electric car¨ now would I??

M E   D I   A
P  R -    ▄▄███████▄▄   
  ▄██████▀██████▄ 
 ███████   ███████
▐██████     ██████▌
██████▌     ▐██████
▐██████     ██████▌
 ▀██████▄ ▄██████▀
   ▀███████████▀  
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
- T  O  C - O - L
MEDIA Protocol in Action
              ▄▄██████▄▄
            ▄████████████▄
           █████▌ ▀▀███████
   ▄████▄▄██████     ▀█████▌
 ▄███▀ ▀████████      ▐█████
▐███▌   ▐████████      ████▌
▐███    ██████████▄▄  ▐████
 ▀███▄▄████▀▀████████████▀
   ▀▀███▀▀     ▀▀████▀▀
   ▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄    
 ████████████████████████▄  
▐███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌ 
████████████▀▀▀        █████ 
█████████▀             █████ 
███████              ▐█████ 
█████▀               ██████ 
███▌              ▄██████ 
█████             ▄█████████ 
████▌          ▄▄██████████ 
▐████▄▄▄▄██████████████████▌ 
 ▀███████████████████████▀  
   ▀▀███████████████████▀    
hiddensphinx
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 10:00:18 AM

Really looking forward to see the HTML5 wallet running under Windows 8.1.  Cool

same here I am dying to try it out in WIN 8.1

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 10:21:41 AM

There is no class in the way you guys are doing things. I mean see this entire thread dedicated to shadowcoin being a scam.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=818939.0

I mean, i do not know whether it is all true but what i do know is that i have been around in this market for long enough to know threads like that dont get created unless you are doing something wrong or have created a number of enemies by doing something dodgy. On top of that you come through and put down a coin that did something innovative rather than support them. What you guys did was pretty nice too BUT this to me is much more impressive as im sure it is for many other respected developers.

Shadowcoin was never used as an example in the article. It was used here as a stand against all the fud otherwise i agree so respectfully please follow your own advice and worry about that thread on the top of this post or maybe just your own thread all together.

Because ego has no part in this space and stands out like dogs balls to be blunt!

See above comment with all due respect.

I for one am inspired by innovation. Something that the developer has taken the time to come up with without having anything to work from. Anyways, i am sure you already know the truth so no point in explaining that. This isnt about the technicality of the word ¨the first¨ as you cannot compare a fully electrical car to one that is hybrid based. I wouldnt call the second ¨the first electric car¨ now would I??

Yeah its ok i would expect that from an writer with little to no integrity! No class..pfft i've been completely misharactarized because of the attempts of a whole community of trolls! So your crap doesn't fly with me.
they started that because they were angry at me cause their price tanked... READ IT! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681725.msg9182120#msg9182120

Shadow comming here was a reaction not an action! Just stay out of it its best you do seriously you look the fool.
surestrike

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 10:41:54 AM

Longandshort - The only fools around here are you bunch of SDC clowns. 

A person only needs to read your posts to see that. Your community is a utter disgrace to crypto,
you do nothing but spread fear and hate on other coins.

You will never see a post about any supporters here, saying how bad/shady they are, no chance 
(that is you get all your little boyfriend trolls to make them up).

Go crawl back under your bridge you pathetic, sad excuse for a human.
evok3d

Activity: 534

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 10:44:33 AM

Yeah its ok i would expect that from an writer with little to no integrity! No class..pfft i've been completely misharactarized because of the attempts of a whole community of trolls! So your crap doesn't fly with me.

I dont believe at any stage during my conversation i made an attempt to insult you as a person or any other way. Based on the number of spelling and grammer mistakes you made in that last post i would assume you are taking it all personally and emotionally responding. I for one am looking at this as a whole, meaning the entire crypto world which includes ALL coins and not what i believe to be true due to personal attachments.

The decline in their market price has nothing to do with the innovation and great work they have come up with. That was my only purpose here, to address true innovation and hard work.

seriously you look the fool.

I am not sure what you mean by look the fool, though if you can argue with me based on reasoning and facts ill be happy to consider it. As i said the purpose is always the truth, which can at times be tainted by things like incorrect information or biased views.

I really do wish you (your team and not you as a person) the best in the project given your heart is in it and the aim is to help this entire market. Cheers

M E   D I   A
P  R -    ▄▄███████▄▄   
  ▄██████▀██████▄ 
 ███████   ███████
▐██████     ██████▌
██████▌     ▐██████
▐██████     ██████▌
 ▀██████▄ ▄██████▀
   ▀███████████▀  
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
- T  O  C - O - L
MEDIA Protocol in Action
              ▄▄██████▄▄
            ▄████████████▄
           █████▌ ▀▀███████
   ▄████▄▄██████     ▀█████▌
 ▄███▀ ▀████████      ▐█████
▐███▌   ▐████████      ████▌
▐███    ██████████▄▄  ▐████
 ▀███▄▄████▀▀████████████▀
   ▀▀███▀▀     ▀▀████▀▀
   ▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄    
 ████████████████████████▄  
▐███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌ 
████████████▀▀▀        █████ 
█████████▀             █████ 
███████              ▐█████ 
█████▀               ██████ 
███▌              ▄██████ 
█████             ▄█████████ 
████▌          ▄▄██████████ 
▐████▄▄▄▄██████████████████▌ 
 ▀███████████████████████▀  
   ▀▀███████████████████▀    
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 10:49:19 AM

I dont believe at any stage during my conversation i made an attempt to insult you as a person or any other way. Based on the number of spelling and grammer mistakes you made in that last post i would assume you are taking it all personally and emotionally responding. I for one am looking at this as a whole, meaning the entire crypto world which includes ALL coins and not what i believe to be true due to personal attachments.

The decline in their market price has nothing to do with the innovation and great work they have come up with. That was my only purpose here, to address true innovation and hard work.

I am not sure what you mean by look the fool, though if you can argue with me based on reasoning and facts ill be happy to consider it. As i said the purpose is always the truth, which can at times be tainted by things like incorrect information or biased views.

I really do wish you (your team and not you as a person) the best in the project given your heart is in it and the aim is to help this entire market. Cheers

Dont intellectualize this attacking me passively, you got i t all wrong just own it, move on! You based your opinion of a project on a troll thread created to do just that against a project..troll. You're a bigger fool then i gave you credit for
surestrike

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 11:17:54 AM

LongandShort, 

Long on Trolling
Short on brain cells.
bitcrypto10101
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 11:24:35 AM

Dont intellectualize this attacking me passively, you got i t all wrong just own it, move on! You based your opinion of a project on a troll thread created to do just that against a project..troll. You're a bigger fool then i gave you credit for
LongAndShort - (your name says it all )
person with multi personality disorder

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.psychiatricrehabilitation.net%2Fwordpress%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fsigns-of-schizophrenia.jpeg&t=545&c=whbhlAADb-mvTg

You are not competent to post here because SDC scame thread is self moderated to reply .

Thanks for understanding
bitcrypto10101
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 11:29:46 AM

LongandShort, 

Long on Trolling
Short on brain cells.
LongAndShort is  crypto ebola we need  to isolate him in quarantine.
surestrike

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 11:33:08 AM

LongandShort, 

Long on Trolling
Short on brain cells.
LongAndShort is  crypto ebola we need  to isolate him in quarantine.

Even Ebola would not want to infect him, due to already being a horribly diseased human being.  Grin
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 11:53:16 AM

LongandShort,  

Long on Trolling
Short on brain cells.
LongAndShort is  crypto ebola we need  to isolate him in quarantine.

Even Ebola would not want to infect him, due to already being a horribly diseased human being.  Grin

You guys are again demonstrating exactly what xst community did in their thread! gj superstrike top notch role model you are for your community..you are community manger here right? Its hard to tell with the junk you post, pushing people away!
surestrike

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 11:59:27 AM

LongandShort,  

Long on Trolling
Short on brain cells.
LongAndShort is  crypto ebola we need  to isolate him in quarantine.

Even Ebola would not want to infect him, due to already being a horribly diseased human being.  Grin

You guys are again demonstrating exactly what xst community did in their thread! gj superstrike top notch role model you are for your community..you are community manger here right? Its hard to tell with the junk you post, pushing people away!

I just tell it as it is. You are a disgusting human being, i am personally not going to sit back and let you talk bs and be all politically correct about it. So believe what you want.  Trolls will no longer be fed here. 
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: