Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:08:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 [235] 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 309 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [VIA] ★ Viacoin ★ ~ the future of digital currency ~ ★  (Read 825829 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 01:04:48 PM

Good for you, spartak_t.  Cool

Beautiful picture of Razlog.
Cheers
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 01:24:27 PM

Simply based on the lack of a proper driving force or incentive structure, the project has little chance of success in our eyes and I'll be unwinding my position over the next few weeks.
Am I the only one who reads 'dark pump finally ran out of fuel, sell NOW'?

No, I also read the same thing, IE masternode saying Dark-Coin's hopes are dashed and it's time to know when to fold'em.

spartak, Razlog is a gem!  I would like to visit your old homestead on the hill.  How is the local wine?   Cool

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
altcoinUK

Activity: 784

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 01:30:27 PM

Thanks for the update about your age and I really didn't mean you are a "stupid child", all I said you look 17 and therefore you must be one of the users of the 17-22 years age group that is the majority of BCT users.

On the other hand your post confirms that your experience in business or in fact in life is indeed limited, and therefore I am not sure if you are better off being 34 instead of 17.

Regardless of your age I am sure you would agree that VIA - just like 99% of altcoins - is a completely hopeless project. In my opinion mainly because they are useless as well as the sad sate of the the altcoin market, but of course that is up to debate why the hundreds of absolutely useless altcoin projects used by absolutely nobody will disappear soon.

Smiley

Hello, Mr. altcoinUK,

Let me tell you something about my life. I posted my ID... I don't mind talking about my life either. Smiley I was born in a small bulgarian town called Razlog. My family was working class family and we were relatively poor. We had apartment and (not always) some food on the table, but nothing more. My brother (3.5 years younger) and I weared old (very often second hand) clothes, we didn't have any money, but we were happy as Razlog is extremely beautiful place (will post picture) surrounded by 3 mountains and one hill so our childhood was pretty intensive. Somewhere around 1987 my mother started to sew clothes from catalogs (you come, pick the model and she copy it for you), but things didn't go too well so she decided to start selling fruits and vegetables. I traveled (when I wasn't at school) with her to buy products about 130 km. from our town hitchhiking 2 times a week. We then selling on markets 7 days/week.  

In 1990 our parents divorced and we stayed with our father (God bless his soul... he died 8 months ago) for about 5 years. After that we moved in Sofia with our mother, because my father couldn't support us both.

In 1991 my mother created (and still produces them) first bulgarian wax (product which is used mostly by women to remove their hair) and nail polish remover. From 1995 (when we arrived in Sofia) to 2001 I was studying and working in her company. I was laborer, driver (when I got my driving license), one of the distributors and everything.

Around year 2000 people from military started to call me for duty, but frankly speaking.. I didn't wanted to go to army not, because I was afraid or something, but because I thought I'll lose my head start in life. That is why I decided to start studying to get bachelor degree, but things went further. I am now Master in Marketing and Business administration and I have certificate "A" from Sofia Commodity exchange.

If we rewind a bit, in 2001 I started ISP company. By around 2005 I've had more than 15 competitors in area which is probably about 3-4 sqare kilometers. I was running the company until 2010, when I decided to sell it with nice profit, because of the monopoly which started. It's normal.. bigger companies are eating smaller ones.

Since 1999 I am also self-taught computer engineer (will post a picture about how I am fixing things).

Now... my intentions wasn't to argue with barabbas or you about which is right and which is not. I just said number of times that asking about price and FUDing is not the way to fix things. Suggestions too (because they are not actions imho). That's it. It's obvious that VIA has problems and of course some actions must be made, but this is not the way. Your way is proving other guy wrong or stupid, because your opinion is always right. You guys probably like to hear your voice too.

This are just thoughts from one spoiled and stupid child with limited business experience, so please don't take it too seriuosly.

Regards,
Spartak

I am not here to speak for Barabbas, but I know him from other threads and he is 99.9% spot on with his remarks and observations about coins, project leaders, supporters, operations, ideas, projects, etc (the 0.1% of his incorrect posts when he says not flattering things about me or my ideas) and it seems to me he is always having constructive criticisms, but because his rather direct style and some times animated expressions his comments are often taken out of context. I think that's what happened here as well that you have taken that "stupid child" remark seriously instead of focusing on the solution. (Not that any solutions exists in this hopeless altcoin market.)

As for who is right and wrong, I think you are wrong if you think VIA can succeed on this over scammed and declining altcoin market - in my opinion Viacoin had simply lost the momentum and the opportunity to make something useful with the smart contract concept. Since this tech is not used for any meaningful purposes nor will be ever used, there is no chance in my opinion.

Anyway, I congratulate you on your professional and business achievements, not that you have achieved a lot, but the most important if you feel good about yourself and you are happy with your progress, that's all matter and if I would be you I wouldn't be worry too much what other users says about you.

EDIT:
I think that hammer is the most useful tool in precision repairing :-))))
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 01:46:15 PM

spartak, Razlog is a gem!  I would like to visit your old homestead on the hill.  How is the local wine?   Cool

Wine is good enough, but not the best. Bulgaria have very good wine in general, but not in my area. People are mostly producing it for themselves. But there is a very good rakia though (russians have vodka, irish and scotish people have whisky... we have rakia). Wink

I am not here to speak for Barabbas, but I know him from other threads and he is 99.9% spot on with his remarks and observations about coins, project leaders, supporters, operations, ideas, projects, etc (the 0.1% of his incorrect posts when he says not flattering things about me or my ideas) and it seems to me he is always having constructive criticisms, but because his rather direct style and some times animated expressions his comments are often taken out of context. I think that's what happened here as well that you have taken that "stupid child" remark seriously instead of focusing on the solution. (Not that any solutions exists in this hopeless altcoin market.)

As for who is right and wrong, I think you are wrong if you think VIA can succeed on this over scammed and declining altcoin market - in my opinion Viacoin had simply lost the momentum and the opportunity to make something useful with the smart contract concept. Since this tech is not used for any meaningful purposes nor will be ever used, there is no chance in my opinion.

Anyway, I congratulate you on your professional and business achievements, not that you have achieved a lot, but the most important if you feel good about yourself and you are happy with your progress, that's all matter and if I would be you I wouldn't be worry too much what other users says about you.

EDIT:

Barabbas has good observations indeed and as I already said - I mentioned them to Drak several times. I would say that I like his visions, but I don't like his approach. If I for example spot some problem in something which is good in general, I am trying to point it quietly. Why do you think I wanted to stop conversations about price and such? Why I did said number of times that this is not the way to protect your invesment? The answer is pretty simple. No matter how good are suggestions about development or remarks about the price, they become destructive at some point while repeating them. Why? Because many people lose their confidence. Not all people have balls to go through hard times, or money to pay their bills while they are losing. That is why you said that this is hopeless market. Why do you think I am so avid supporter of FAIL? Why do you think I'm wasting time and money on that cryptocurrency? Because I don't like how cryptocurrencies look at the moment. Because I want people to unite and support what matters, not what can earn them 0.1 BTC for 5 minutes.

altcoinUK

Activity: 784

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 02:05:15 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2015, 03:14:05 PM by altcoinUK

spartak, Razlog is a gem!  I would like to visit your old homestead on the hill.  How is the local wine?   Cool

Wine is good enough, but not the best. Bulgaria have very good wine in general, but not in my area. People are mostly producing it for themselves. But there is a very good rakia though (russians have vodka, irish and scotish people have whisky... we have rakia). Wink

EDIT:

Barabbas has good observations indeed and as I already said - I mentioned them to Drak several times. I would say that I like his visions, but I don't like his approach. If I for example spot some problem in something which is good in general, I am trying to point it quietly. Why do you think I wanted to stop conversations about price and such? Why I did said number of times that this is not the way to protect your invesment? The answer is pretty simple. No matter how good are suggestions about development or remarks about the price, they become destructive at some point while repeating them. Why? Because many people lose their confidence. Not all people have balls to go through hard times, or money to pay their bills while they are losing. That is why you said that this is hopeless market. Why do you think I am so avid supporter of FAIL? Why do you think I'm wasting time and money on that cryptocurrency? Because I don't like how cryptocurrencies look at the moment. Because I want people to unite and support what matters, not what can earn them 0.1 BTC for 5 minutes.

I fully understand the logic behind your arguments, not to mention I heard hundreds of times here in BCT what an irrational attitude from an investor to post a criticism (FUD as you said) and such criticism is very much against the interest of investors. The issue with such logic is that it ignores the big picture, i.e. that the fundamental issues of a coin is not caused by the critical voices but - almost exclusively - by the developers and your arguments blame the messenger for the not very good news. To contradict what you say, not the criticisms (FUD as you said) create the hopeless market - the market is hopeless because the 600+ useless coins represent no value whatsoever.

Despite some innovation exists in VIA the coin is absolutely useless as there are no real life use cases for the coin, consequently the coin is used by no one, and just like the +600 useless coin there is no market for this thing.

This is unfortunate indeed, but we have to accept this.
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 02:21:32 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2015, 04:13:22 PM by spartak_t

Current situation on the market is mainly because of the people's greed. You can look on my Twitter's header and see what it says. It's obvious that few "developers" (I'll put them in quotation marks not because they can't code or they are stupid, but because when you create something you should also take care about it) have launched 10s of coins with the only intention to earn some money, leave them and just launch another one. It's quite normal (in this world), but worst is that people actually follow those trends with the same idea - to get rich quick. They don't think about what will happen in let's say 5 years.. I have and I will always repeat that. As we speak I am working on one extremely simple video (it's not my strongest side) which will present past and current situation very clearly (and epic...). Wink It will be ready in 3-5 days.

About the adoption.. I know that too (despite that barabbas claimed something different). It was here (in btctalk) when I recently said that I'd prefer seeing Bill Gates's announcement that he will invest 10% of his fortune into cryptocurrencies rather than seeing 1 million coders work on one (or different) project/s. Bitcoin is not the best cryptocurrency out there (and we all know that), but it is more widely adopted than any others. That's why it's currently worth $243. VIA is far from doomed project as long Drak continue his work on it. Sooner or later people will understand that this is not the way and then many of them will be gone, others (talking about normal Joe) will turn their eyes into something different than shitcoins.

EDIT: How is developing and adoption works on cryptocurrencies? It's pretty simple. You have Drak and Todd here who are giving you the tech side. After that John pops up and says:
- Your idea looks good, but what I am going to do with that coin?
Here comes Joe:
- I can make dice game (sounds pretty simple, but I'm just giving examples).
Then Bob says:
- Your website sucks and I think I can do it better.
Mary:
- I know pretty good online shop for gift cards and such.. it will be very good if they start to accept VIA.

This is how basically (explained simple) works. What I am trying to say is that somebody are good in their fields, but they suck on others. This is when people who know their stuff are involved. But this has to be a choice. For example, I have faced 10s of people in which minds is only Bitcoin and that's it. If you ask them for something, they want BTC. I don't blame them at all, but let's think a bit for a moment. If we talk about profits, how much do you think they can earn in the long run? Somebody has been paid $1000 in BTC and 2 months later those $1000 can be either $800 (if he don't cash them out) or $1200. What if he's good, he works hard and has been paid with the same amount, but in other currency? Are we all here just to take some BTC, cash them out and pay for hookers or yachts? Don't you guys think that this can make you money in short term, but with that attitude soon there will be nothing to make money from? I believe that there are much more possibilities for better profit, but that's just my opinion. How about If you have invested your time or money in some coin, why wouldn't you try do something and help it? It depends on you if it's going to work out or not.

I was involved in VIA, because it looks good as a project, but it sucks as community. I am also talking here, because I will always try to defend good cryptocurrencies. It's not always working, because not everybody are whales nor has number of skills which will push their projects further. That's why we are all in pain (I'm not talking about money here) and we will continue to suffer, until some people realize that it's not all about the money itself, but because humanity and unite as well.

GooseNL

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 04:39:05 PM

Wonderful, Via btc forum has for the last days/weeks transformed into a soap forum.
Spartak, with all respect, I would not use this forum to place your bio/pics. It is silly. A link to Facebook will do.
This is what happens when moderation rules are abandonned: chaos and no discussion about what this threath originally was ment for: a place to share ideas about VIA and to ask Drak questions, and for the Via community to share ideas, projects and to have a brainstorm.
I understand Drakamoto to be sensitiv, not to be accused for being a forum dictator, but things have gone too far.

Is it possible to reintroduce moderation rules, Drak?
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 04:44:47 PM

Wonderful, Via btc forum has for the last days/weeks transformed into a soap forum.
Spartak, with all respect, I would not use this forum to place your bio/pics. It is silly. A link to Facebook will do.
This is what happens when moderation rules are abandonned: chaos and no discussion about what this threath originally was ment for: a place to share ideas about VIA and to ask Drak questions, and for the Via community to share ideas, projects and to have a brainstorm.
I understand Drakamoto to be sensitiv, not to be accused for being a forum dictator, but things have gone too far.

This is what is happening - we are discussing VIA's future. In order to move further, we must have some positive attitude first. I also want to read something about development/adoption when I am notified for replies, but I think we are now closer to those moments. No need to explain rules and such.

GooseNL

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 04:50:02 PM

This is what is happening - we are discussing VIA's future. In order to move further, we must have some positive attitude first. I also want to read something about development/adoption when I am notified for replies, but I think we are now closer to those moments. No need to explain rules and such.
I respect your positive intentions. But you see what happens when Fudsters are quoting a whole message. Your pictures and long personal letters are duplicated over and over again.
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 04:51:30 PM

I respect your positive intentions. But you see what happens when Fudsters are quoting a whole message. Your pictures and long letters are duplicated over and over again.

I don't like that either, but they were positive comments so try to look from the bright side. All is good. Wink

GooseNL

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 05:01:17 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2015, 06:03:58 PM by GooseNL

I don't like that either, but they were positive comments so try to look from the bright side. All is good. Wink
Update: I think Integrety of writers is shown by the quality of the content about the Via project.
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 05:15:15 PM

Integrety of writers is shown by the quality of the content about the Via project. Not by defending it with personal reasons. That is a defensive attitude.
According to you.
Such a shame you want to play the thread police. Take a chill pill. 
GooseNL

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 06:06:55 PM

According to you.
Such a shame you want to play the thread police. Take a chill pill.  
I took a chill pill, thank you. Yes, according to me.
PilotofBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 06:30:00 PM

<snip>
The discussion above highlights that Drak has decided that the Clearing House funds (1M VIA) are no longer to fund future development of Clearing House rather they will now be used to further VIA initiatives.
<snip>

Clearing house IS VIA! VIA IS Clearing house. Developing Via/Clearing house is essentially the same thing.

Seriously, all this penis measuring is really annoying to read. Would you guys please go start a new thread to post the same things in ad nauseam.

@Drak...

wtf? If you've posed the response in the tread before, how much more effort is it to post it again rather than posting "I've already answered that previously." How about this, create a FAQ! Since this is certainly a frequently asked question. Answer it with cites from the original ANN tread, the blog, the XCH threads, whatever. If you really want to know how to "advance" Via I think this would be a HUGE step one... because this crap isn't going to stop until it is clearly answered. I'm sure you know the question, so I'm not going to bother asking it again. (hey, that sounds familiar.)
jokumat

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 08:00:09 PM

You don't like community building? Wink

Moderation sucks. Drak prefers his twitter monologues anyway.

.. because this crap isn't going to stop until it is clearly answered. I'm sure you know the question ...

Answered or not, this crap will continue..

What I am really interested in: is there enough to continue Via/Xch development? What's in store?
GooseNL

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 08:35:44 PM

What I am really interested in: is there enough to continue Via/Xch development? What's in store?

http://blog.viacoin.org/2015/03/27/viacoin-release-schedule.html
http://blog.viacoin.org/2015/03/30/bip66-soft-fork.html

tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1426

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 11:19:55 PM

As recently as less than a month ago not only I was here but providing specific advice and actions needed to push this project forward.

But some of the evident facts you CAN'T see -nor will ever- pass by the sad reality that drak is NOT a smart man at all. And neither are you.

What did I told you, Mr. barabbas? That I can prove you are being smartass (and troll), but you can't prove that I'm stupid. I can even call you stupid if you think that I am sitting here 25/7 craving for VIA's success. Now... let me show you something.

1. You can check here who I am. You can find my personal phone number (if you want to call me and talk about your issues) and even my address (if you want me to buy you some vodka and take care about your problems).
2. Cryptoventures LTD. is VAT registered company and it use official domain name extension of Bulgaria were it is located. The company is dealing only with cryptocurrencies. Do you know what that means? It means that I am PROFESSIONAL and not some yada yada troll with 2 GPU's in his basement. That doesn't always mean that I am taking right decisions every time, but it should mean that sometimes I know what I'm talking about.
3. If this is not enough for you (I'm sure you want some more), this is who I am:

Should I explain this one as well? No worries! It means that I am standing here with my name and everything! Now... tell me WHO YOU THE F* ARE YOU AND WHAT IS YOUR CREDIBILITY, EINSTEIN?!

Yes. I shall also post my ID for credibility.  I am now standing here.  For the rest...  where's is your credibility Albert Mr. Einsteen?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1426

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 01:22:32 AM

I think jokumat was asking if there is enough BTC from the IPO to continue. 

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2015, 12:33:55 PM

Yes. I shall also post my ID for credibility.  I am now standing here.  For the rest...  where's is your credibility Albert Mr. Einsteen?

You can easily find me and confirm my identity. To tell you the truth - I find this insulting. I would suggest you to continue with your weed stuff instead jumping on me like that.

PilotofBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 04:49:40 PM

As recently as less than a month ago not only I was here but providing specific advice and actions needed to push this project forward.

But some of the evident facts you CAN'T see -nor will ever- pass by the sad reality that drak is NOT a smart man at all. And neither are you.

What did I told you, Mr. barabbas? That I can prove you are being smartass (and troll), but you can't prove that I'm stupid. I can even call you stupid if you think that I am sitting here 25/7 craving for VIA's success. Now... let me show you something.

1. You can check here who I am. You can find my personal phone number (if you want to call me and talk about your issues) and even my address (if you want me to buy you some vodka and take care about your problems).
2. Cryptoventures LTD. is VAT registered company and it use official domain name extension of Bulgaria were it is located. The company is dealing only with cryptocurrencies. Do you know what that means? It means that I am PROFESSIONAL and not some yada yada troll with 2 GPU's in his basement. That doesn't always mean that I am taking right decisions every time, but it should mean that sometimes I know what I'm talking about.
3. If this is not enough for you (I'm sure you want some more), this is who I am:

Should I explain this one as well? No worries! It means that I am standing here with my name and everything! Now... tell me WHO YOU THE F* ARE YOU AND WHAT IS YOUR CREDIBILITY, EINSTEIN?!

Yes. I shall also post my ID for credibility.  I am now standing here.  For the rest...  where's is your credibility Albert Mr. Einsteen?

I assume you say your name in a husky, whispering voice?
Pages: « 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 [235] 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 309 »
  Print  

Jump to: