Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:26:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 223 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-)  (Read 262846 times)
Honeycutt22

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:34:41 PM

Randy's probably given out free BJs.

BJ means Block Jacker, right ?

No, it means Bingo Jockey.

LOL - Yes, that's exactly what it means.

Live and learn... now I'll know what BJ's clubs are about.

Your best deals on Block Jackers and Bingo Jockeys can be found at your local BJs super big box warehouse store of cheap crap you probably don't need.

I usually buy my BJ's on the street corners late at night... Typically at a discount from the warehouse prices. A little bit more risky though.
rdyoung
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:56:00 PM

Randy's probably given out free BJs.

BJ means Block Jacker, right ?

No, it means Bingo Jockey.

LOL - Yes, that's exactly what it means.

Live and learn... now I'll know what BJ's clubs are about.

Your best deals on Block Jackers and Bingo Jockeys can be found at your local BJs super big box warehouse store of cheap crap you probably don't need.

I usually buy my BJ's on the street corners late at night... Typically at a discount from the warehouse prices. A little bit more risky though.

lol if i was you, i'd get tested Tongue

Make sure you study for it...
I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:58:48 PM

Was the question asked by Gavin ever answered, I remember reading a post somewhere with Josh saying he reached out to Gavin?

rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:22:39 PM

Was the question asked by Gavin ever answered, I remember reading a post somewhere with Josh saying he reached out to Gavin?

I doubt it...josh couldn't answer hardly any of our questions and they were alot easier then gavin's lol

So I don't have to go hunting, please fill me in. What questions were asked, and how did they differ from ours?
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:52:45 PM

Actual 24 hour return of Hashlet is 2.17% at bitcoin price of $470. That would extrapolate to a weekly return of 15% and ROI in 6-7 weeks if returns stay about the same. Not bad!

I don't know nuthin about "cloud mining" -- so I've got a dumb question.

How do you know that when you send money to a cloud mining place they are actually dedicating hardware to hashing for you? What stops them from practicing "fractional reserve mining" -- reselling the same hardware to eleven different people, and using the money coming in to pay Fantabulous Weekly Returns With Profitability Guaranteed?

Good question Gavin.

Except that "no mining" is easier to implement and probably more profitable than "fractional reserve mining"  Smiley

I'm somewhat disappointed that GAW/Zen don't even fake this thing seriously. You'd think they could have at least 10 GH/s pointed somehwere and provide some kind of proof of that to buy themselves some time. But I guess they know their customer base well enough and can rely on PR alone.

was it this one?

I find that idea of "fractional reserve mining" really creative but otherwise not likely to ever happen. What they are really referring to is the overselling of resources, we see this with isp's all over the country, they have say 1gigabit of bandwidth, but they have 10 times that amount allocated to customers, it works ok because not everyone is online or streaming at the same time.

Back to what I have posted about this before, I doubt that there is the physical hardware matching every single hashlet sold at the moment. In this instance its not that big of a deal because the income is from more than mining alone. My bet is that the vaultbreaker hardware, whenever it is available will fill in for the overselling of hashpower. Even if the income is mostly from trading, they will need to keep ramping up hardware installs as they sell more, or they will find themselves in a bind when it comes to payouts. There is only so much money that you can pull out of the exchanges.
I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 12:07:59 AM

this is the link with him asking the question

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/gawminers-hashlet-digital-cloud-miner-available-8-16.352765/

Here is another post about cloud mining

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/cex-io-the-largest-bitcoin-cloud-mining-service-not-a-profitable-investment.314410/page-3#post-7029476

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8981

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 12:45:59 AM

I'll repost yesterday's GAW announcement lest it disappears like the earlier ones.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/3898/hashlet-genesis-is-here

Code:
Hashlet Genesis is Here!

Hey Everyone!

Funny how you all jumped the gun with a sneak peek on today’s announcement. It’s getting harder to outsmart you guys.

What you saw was an outdated page, so make sure you read on to get the latest details.

But before that, a few quick updates on ZenCloud:

We’ve added credit card purchases back in.
The Hashlet auto purchase option now gives a 5% discount!
Hashlet can now be merged!
You can now see your ranking in the Champions Page!
A bug that incorrectly displayed payouts for some users has been fixed.
Oh, and my upvotes are now worth 100 Hashpoints :grinning:
We’ve also spiced up HashPoints by adding a 20 upvote per day cap in HashTalk :grinning:

Now for the announcement...

First though, a quick recap. You probably have picked up on it by now - Hashlet is transforming our industry. With zero pool fees forever, depreciating hosting costs, exclusive access to the most profitable multipool on earth, and ownership that never expires, Hashlets are the most advanced and future-proof miners in the world.

Hashlet isn't just our most popular product; it's the most popular miner in the world and the fastest-selling miner in history.

So for that, I want to congratulate you. You all understand that Digital Cloud Miners are the way forward and you are leading the charge into the future of profitable mining.

-
HashPoint Widget on HashTalk
I am very excited about this update. As you guys remember, every upvote you give provides that person with a HashPoint! HashPoints can currently be used to purchase more Hashlets, but that will change soon. From the beginning, HashPoints were meant to be a large part of Project Prime! They can never be purchased, they always have to be earned. And very soon, you will see the full power of Hashlets and HashPoints to unlock things you never thought were possible!

In order to help you keep better track of your HashPoints, we have added the HashPoints Widget! It will show up soon on the top right corner of HashTalk so you can see a log of all the HashPoints you have earned!

Keep helping the community, and keep earning HashPoints. You will be glad you did :grinning:.

I would now like to welcome you to the newest addition to the Hashlet family.

-
Introducing Hashlet Genesis!

Hashlet Genesis is like the Hashlets you already know and love. But there's one important thing that makes it special. Hashlet Genesis is SHA-256 Compatible!

They start at $9.95 for 10GH bundles, and have a .02 maintenance for for all 10GH!

Oh! And Hashlet Primes are going to be able to switch to SHA-256 at the end of next week. You will be able to switch it between Scypt and SHA on the fly! We will explain how this will work next week :grinning:

So to be clear on Hashlet Genesis’ Features:

0% pool fees, forever.
Gets more efficient as new Hashlets add to the grid.
Costs depreciate over time, keeping ROIs up
Never grows obsolete.
And it's owned forever, never expiring.
The last bit there is important.

Some of you may have seen that there are a few competitors of ours popping up recently, offering temporary mining contracts to their customers. It's funny. It's not just that the contracts are rip off expensive, but there's a deeper issue at heart. These are the same folks who’ve been caught red handed mining on their customer's purchased hardware and who constantly delay their customer's preorders for months on end.

Now they're proud to sell expensive mining contracts that expire and become worthless?!

And in some cases, they are even using our designs. As they say “if they can't innovate, then they imitate”

Back to time contracts: How are limited contracts supposed to bring anyone a ROI? One company says they will simply just stop mining for you if the profits become the same price as the payout. What is that? Why not continue to innovate so that does not happen? If the customer wins, you win!

I just wanted to say how happy I am to work with people like you guys, who see through these things and recognize value when they see it.

Because of that, I want to end this announcement with something I shared recently with our Vaultbreaker customers. It belongs to you just as much as it does them:

-
"To every supplier in this industry:

From this moment forward, the only way to succeed in this industry is to fight tooth and nail for your customer's ROI.

End of story.

If you cut corners and prioritize anything above meeting your promise to deliver on time and actually give miners a chance to ROI on their equipment (before you do!), then you're going to see your market share vanish before your eyes. Your customers will flee and take their hard-earned money to a company that deserves it.

Miners have options - you now live in a world where you have to fight to be one of them.

So please, all of you, send that message far and wide and make this clear: The era of false promises and profit mongering by ASIC companies is over.

Hashlet is here. Your move"

-
Goodnight,

Josh, HK

Please do not PM me directly for support. Please open a ticket at: support.gawminers.com
AlphaD

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 12:52:34 AM

Interesting the 'hashking' is now just 'hk'  lmfao
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 12:55:57 AM

I have updated the OP. I added some more "official" hashlet info at the top to give a better idea of what we are talking about, added some info on SHA256, Hashlet Solo etc. Relisted the questions from the old version and added links to answers where known. Added a sample ROI calculation for SHA256 - unlike Scrypt it's possible to do that since it doesn't have the "black box" ZenPool.
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 01:02:25 AM

Another scam post from Josh!
Hey GAW_CEO you know who I am, I want my $15,000 back.

Come on liar, where's your proof? Finished jerking off? Don't forget to wash your hands.

From another thread:

I will pay people on here .1 BTC each to put a scam trust report on your member account (...)
I'm going to crush your account, good luck starting from new!

How's it going, paid anybody yet?

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
AlphaD

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 01:04:57 AM

Lol why are you obsessed with this guy jerking off?
Honeycutt22

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 01:11:43 AM

Some latent homosexual tendencies? Hahah
bitgeek

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 01:19:41 AM

Another scam post from Josh!
Hey GAW_CEO you know who I am, I want my $15,000 back.

Come on liar, where's your proof? Finished jerking off? Don't forget to wash your hands.

From another thread:

I will pay people on here .1 BTC each to put a scam trust report on your member account (...)
I'm going to crush your account, good luck starting from new!

How's it going, paid anybody yet?

Will post in digital goods if any hero members want to make .2 BTC for writing negative feedback on your trust page as you're working for GAW or have been paid for by GAW to be their puppet and supporting the hugest bitcoin Ponzi Scheme ever.

Wow it's .2 now, the bounty is getting bigger Smiley

About being a sockpuppet you just admitted to being one in another thread:
(...)I'm a hero member from 2011 and I have donated on various occasions.

Online.BTC.Bingo

..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 01:21:38 AM

I'm almost starting to think that bitgeek is a double agent. I don't see how quoting all these scam accusations and stooping down to personal attacks is helping GAW. Either that or he missed the "don't feed the troll" class in school.
bitgeek

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 01:39:46 AM

You're reading all this...  I thought you preferred to press the button and enjoy the silence.

Online.BTC.Bingo

..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 02:13:51 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2014, 02:28:55 AM by suchmoon

Some backpedaling is happening with HashletPrime and SHA256:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/3906/prime-sha-hashlets

Primes will mine at 40GH when you switch them to SHA

And soon there will be a way to boost them (did someone say HashPoints? shhhhh)

If you bought them at $16, thats a sweet ROI :grinning:

Edit:

I put my foot in my mouth a little yesterday.....let me clarify since I am getting asked this a lot.

We know we can get 40GH out of a Prime, but its likely we will need to scale our way up to there as we find more efficient ways to get the performance we want. I will know more throughout the week.

So I can confirm 3 things

Primes will be able to mine SHA next week.
They ultimately be able to mine 40GH (how quickly we get it there is based on some hardware test we are doing this week)
Genesis mine their max SHA speed right out of the gate
Honeycutt22

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 02:33:42 AM

Some backpedaling is happening with HashletPrime and SHA256:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/3906/prime-sha-hashlets

Primes will mine at 40GH when you switch them to SHA

And soon there will be a way to boost them (did someone say HashPoints? shhhhh)

If you bought them at $16, thats a sweet ROI :grinning:

Edit:

I put my foot in my mouth a little yesterday.....let me clarify since I am getting asked this a lot.

We know we can get 40GH out of a Prime, but its likely we will need to scale our way up to there as we find more efficient ways to get the performance we want. I will know more throughout the week.

So I can confirm 3 things

Primes will be able to mine SHA next week.
They ultimately be able to mine 40GH (how quickly we get it there is based on some hardware test we are doing this week)
Genesis mine their max SHA speed right out of the gate

Yea saw that... And looks like batch 2 VB customers might get the short end of the stick... At least based on his most recent post about it. Time will tell!
Jacques de Molay

Activity: 339

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 03:02:01 AM

I want my $15,000 back. So I am going to spam shit all the time because I am a wanker with no proof - just sock puppets accounts to spam my message. 

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 03:32:55 AM

Yea saw that... And looks like batch 2 VB customers might get the short end of the stick... At least based on his most recent post about it. Time will tell!

Thanks for reminding about that. Here is the story:

tl;dr: "This month" something might be announced.

This doesn't sound like "next week" so likely Batch 1 customers by that time will have mined more revenue than was the difference in price between the two batches. Which means that Batch 2 customers will be getting a worse deal unless their compensation is better (e.g. more hashlets per MH/s or more substitute hardware for those that don't convert).

I'm not a VB customer so it's hard to say for sure but I think I would be pissed that this timeline wasn't disclosed in advance. I would imagine that if this was known back when the original hashlet was still $16 some buyers would have asked for a VB refund to buy the hashlet. Which would have benefited GAW too, more $$$ per MH/s (batch 2 was less than $10 per MH/s).

https://hashtalk.org/topic/3973/batch-2-vb-update

I am being asked about batch two VB. Most the msgs are from folks that are frustrated we have not released them yet.

Please try to understand a few things. First, our obligation was to deliver AFTER the first batch and Q3/Q4. To date, we have over-delivered on everything we have ever done.

For example, many of you paid $16 for miners that are now well worth twice that. Some of you even paid less. When faced with a hard choice, we have always done the right by you.

Second, as batch 2 VB customers you are paying less then $10 a MH. I am not aware of any miner, that is currently shipping, that's even close to that price.

In short, it's perfectly reasonable that we have not activated them yet. We gave ourselves a window of time for a reason. It's taken time to get these chips to run reliably at the target power consumption.

Now, I activate batch one first for two reasons. First they put more money at risk with us. Second, the payouts for pools were rapidly declining at the time. I did not want anyone left without an ROI.

Plus I gave my word I would deliver before KNC

But, the rate that pool payouts are going down has slowed down, so the landscape has changed.

Please be patient, we are doing the best we can. Please also keep in mind that you can receive a full refund if your no longer wish to wait. I will be advising my staff to issue a refund, without approval, so you can get it promptly.

For those of you that have stayed patient, thank you. It makes this worth doing

https://hashtalk.org/topic/3973/batch-2-vb-update/36

The industry standard is to deliver late, and not offer any refunds. I am proud that we are well ahead of that curve. And we will continue to keep the lead we have set in the industry.

GAW will deliver VB Batch 2 orders within the time frame that was outlined with your purchase. We will follow through our commitment.

I have outlined our reasons above and stand firm in firm in our promise to do all we can, like we always have.

You may cancel your order at anytime by calling or emailing our support team.

I also see that Corne was kind enough to offer an out of this world alternative. Which means no matter what option you choose, your getting more out of it, then you put in.

We will provide an official status update this month.
Honeycutt22

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 03:43:58 AM

Thanks for reminding about that. Here is the story:

tl;dr: "This month" something might be announced.

This doesn't sound like "next week" so likely Batch 1 customers by that time will have mined more revenue than was the difference in price between the two batches. Which means that Batch 2 customers will be getting a worse deal unless their compensation is better (e.g. more hashlets per MH/s or more substitute hardware for those that don't convert).

I'm not a VB customer so it's hard to say for sure but I think I would be pissed that this timeline wasn't disclosed in advance. I would imagine that if this was known back when the original hashlet was still $16 some buyers would have asked for a VB refund to buy the hashlet. Which would have benefited GAW too, more $$$ per MH/s (batch 2 was less than $10 per MH/s).

https://hashtalk.org/topic/3973/batch-2-vb-update

I am being asked about batch two VB. Most the msgs are from folks that are frustrated we have not released them yet.

Please try to understand a few things. First, our obligation was to deliver AFTER the first batch and Q3/Q4. To date, we have over-delivered on everything we have ever done.

For example, many of you paid $16 for miners that are now well worth twice that. Some of you even paid less. When faced with a hard choice, we have always done the right by you.

Second, as batch 2 VB customers you are paying less then $10 a MH. I am not aware of any miner, that is currently shipping, that's even close to that price.

In short, it's perfectly reasonable that we have not activated them yet. We gave ourselves a window of time for a reason. It's taken time to get these chips to run reliably at the target power consumption.

Now, I activate batch one first for two reasons. First they put more money at risk with us. Second, the payouts for pools were rapidly declining at the time. I did not want anyone left without an ROI.

Plus I gave my word I would deliver before KNC

But, the rate that pool payouts are going down has slowed down, so the landscape has changed.

Please be patient, we are doing the best we can. Please also keep in mind that you can receive a full refund if your no longer wish to wait. I will be advising my staff to issue a refund, without approval, so you can get it promptly.

For those of you that have stayed patient, thank you. It makes this worth doing

https://hashtalk.org/topic/3973/batch-2-vb-update/36

The industry standard is to deliver late, and not offer any refunds. I am proud that we are well ahead of that curve. And we will continue to keep the lead we have set in the industry.

GAW will deliver VB Batch 2 orders within the time frame that was outlined with your purchase. We will follow through our commitment.

I have outlined our reasons above and stand firm in firm in our promise to do all we can, like we always have.

You may cancel your order at anytime by calling or emailing our support team.

I also see that Corne was kind enough to offer an out of this world alternative. Which means no matter what option you choose, your getting more out of it, then you put in.

We will provide an official status update this month.

Yea his post there is frankly bullshit. Seems they just wanted the PR associated with beating KNC to market vice taking care of their customers like their message typically is. The whole landscape has changed doesn't justify additional delays on batch 2, but that's def what he's implying. And by this month... that likely means the end of the month and still not necessarily the release... But just an annoucement.

If they deliver batch 2 in accordance with their first commitment (possible 2015), and not in accordance with their changed commitment of beating KNC - batch two customers get screwed.. and HARD. So, seems he's laying the ground work for this.

Am I wrong in reading in between the lines? He's basically stating they have backtracked on all the VBs being released prior to the KNC miner, being that batch 1 was enough - so, batch two is just whatever?

edit - and WTF is Corne?
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 223 »
  Print  

Jump to: