Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:43:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-)  (Read 262834 times)
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 12:44:40 AM

well my advice to who bought prime at 40 dollars or more those who didnt ROI yet  have two ways

try to sell it before any new coin or improvement

or keep it and wait to see the new coin as the new value of primes...

as all know these will be the only way to mine the new coin soo people will be forced to buy prime (atleast i supose  this is the plan no hardware mining ,instead those as bitcoin made it to sha ,here they wanna control it soo have to control the cloud hardware they renting selling...)
as they released around 0.5phs at primes i suppose these is the power that us comunitty stand and have  not sure i didnt read just guessing it,soo with 5 phs they bought they will be able to rent or to sell more cloud hardware soo we will stand with around 2.5phs half of the income that will be mining daily....only guess but this can become real in the meantime

i will stand even with those fucking balance raising droping all days i will left those miners i have mining on the new year i will see what to do before that i will wait those news to come alive  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 12:48:08 AM

I bought hashlets back when there was just hashlets and then these became primes. I just sold the last of my prime hashlets today. GAW contradicts himself too much and makes ALOT of announcements to hype people up that never come true. You can not compare pbmining to GAW. The reason I actually prefer pbmining over GAW although they are not as transparent is the fact that you know what you are getting. Pbmining gives 5 year mining contracts paid every sunday (I was with them since January as well). GAW was originally into cloud mining and came up with a lot of innovative ideas which most never came into effect. Hashpoints were suppose to be reward points but now they are going away and over at hashtalk they said they are not going to be selling anymore hashlets for a while on zencloud. Essentially this means I can either expect payouts in dust or get hashpoints which can not be spent yet. This reminds of the good old preorder mining hardware days and that is why I sold out. Too many questions and plans with hashlets keep changing on top of crazy software bugs every other day.
SDRebel

Activity: 569
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 12:48:59 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2014, 03:55:13 AM by SDRebel

I have a s trange feeling about this :

I don't kow if gaw is a complete scam or if it's a good idea but with people not so good at project design.

I tell this because so far the criticism I see on this forum are posted by a lot of newbie profile, and because it remind me a lot of what people said about pbmining (at the end pbmining was good)
The zenpool had problems but it's more technical than financial for the moment .

Some try also to push to other investment plans. (and since the amount of investors is limited, it's better if you can kill competition)

On the other hand , some are tring to push the crowd to sell their primes , but the price is not collapsing like if somebody waited to buy all the primes at low cost .

Due to all this , for the moment i will keep the primes i have left

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 12:53:12 AM

Now apparently GAW will be releasing a new hashlet solo to mine the new coin(What ever it may be called).. It was to be prime only and now they are going to selling a solo for the new coin? WTF , Isn't that why GAW bought back primes a few weeks ago. I will press him on this until I get banned with my new account.. LOL Shocked

You know he contradicts himself all the time Smiley

Oh FFS, this is becoming more and more blatant price manipulation. Maybe the "day trading" revenue that was claimed to be one of the sources of income for ZenPool is actually day trading Primes on the Market and/or skimming the 10% on panic-induced volume. How else can you explain letting them slide to $30 then hype them as "the only" miners for HashCoin back up to ~$50, and now what? Back to $30? Then bring in unicorns and rainbows again. Magic Money Making Machine.

Yeah, I'm still waiting for my DD to finish so that I could offload them, so a bit cranky for that reason.
cryptofunk

Activity: 372
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 01:02:02 AM
Last edit: November 02, 2014, 01:18:36 AM by cryptofunk

Josh himself has banned dozens if not over a hundred people. A lot of them simply because asked questions uncomfortable for him. He has contradicted himself too many times. Then there's the vault breakers, etc...there's like 150 red flags...if you don't see them it's because you close your eyes

I'm one of them, I've always been constructive and respectful but somehow got banned in a cowardly fashion (without notice) in a way where I wouldn't even know I was banned.  

Since the ban I have dumped 100% of what I had left with them and won't be going back.  

Time may prove that I made a bad decision but I won't regret it in any way, I can't stand behind such behavior.

EDIT: It wasn't a down vote ban, I got confirmation that I got admin squashed, look up the list of admins on HT, you'll notice that there's only 2 or three of them that are active.. and only 1 of them that doesn't have to answer to anyone or doesn't have to document anything.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 01:14:15 AM

Smoke and mirrors  Cheesy

The "trick" is to garner as many eyeballs a/k/a subscribers as soon as possible, by offering promising, guaranteeing the world, in order to then fleece the big money investors, which in turn, pays out to those little people.

If you check the tail number of the rented corporate jet you can see the flight plan from the day he rented it. All it was, was a pathetic little flight from South Carolina to Mississipi - cannot recall where, to Vegas. All pomp and circumstance to "impress" his little gang of followers. It is cute how his followers claimed it is cheaper to rent a jet than it is to fly cattle cargo for such a large and important company. Reality is that plane was being returned to Vegas and they hitched a ride.

Consumate con-artist and bullshitter this Josh Garza. Rudderless ship in the sea of cryptocurrency right now, will keeping conjuring up more elaborate schemes to keep the fire stoked.....and the it will all blow up his face.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 01:17:55 AM

Ban forecast: kebabman is asking for it. He (or she, but most likely he) is completely off rails. The CEO doesn't normally get sarcasm but when he gets it he doesn't like it.

https://hashtalk.org/user/kebabman

HyrbridFlex Blockchain, powered by Prime Controllers!!11 This is truly what Bitcoin has been missing!!11 :hushed:

Thank you for saving Crypto Satoshi Gawmoto! :grinning:

@Skyzer I think Bitcoin investors have heard about HashCoin and realised they need to get out FAST before Bitcoin become obsolete! Most likely they are dumping so they can invest in the HashCoin ICO.

Hell yes you are so right, all this decentralized trustless stuff is just rubbish! What we need is a giant central authority to issue all coinage and handle all of the transactions, a truly TRUSTED COMPANY like GAW to control everything for the good of us all!

Yes, that means FIVE BILLION DOLLARS!!!oneoneeleven

That means HashCoin will be worth more than BitCoin. So GAWsome. :grinning:
FourNines

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 01:29:24 AM

Smoke and mirrors  Cheesy

The "trick" is to garner as many eyeballs a/k/a subscribers as soon as possible, by offering promising, guaranteeing the world, in order to then fleece the big money investors, which in turn, pays out to those little people.

If you check the tail number of the rented corporate jet you can see the flight plan from the day he rented it. All it was, was a pathetic little flight from South Carolina to Mississipi - cannot recall where, to Vegas. All pomp and circumstance to "impress" his little gang of followers. It is cute how his followers claimed it is cheaper to rent a jet than it is to fly cattle cargo for such a large and important company. Reality is that plane was being returned to Vegas and they hitched a ride.

Consumate con-artist and bullshitter this Josh Garza. Rudderless ship in the sea of cryptocurrency right now, will keeping conjuring up more elaborate schemes to keep the fire stoked.....and the it will all blow up his face.

I respect your opinion, and I'm not completely convinced of GAW , but you need to get your facts straight about the plane in question.
The plane is registered to an LLC based out of Mississippi and the plane's home base is Hattiesburg, MS, so I doubt it was being returned to Las Vegas as you claim. As a matter of fact, after landing in CT, the plane did in fact return to Hattiesburg, MS as filed by the flight plan.
SDRebel

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 01:41:45 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2014, 03:55:41 AM by SDRebel

Ban forecast: kebabman is asking for it. He (or she, but most likely he) is completely off rails. The CEO doesn't normally get sarcasm but when he gets it he doesn't like it.

HyrbridFlex Blockchain, powered by Prime Controllers!!11 This is truly what Bitcoin has been missing!!11 :hushed:

Thank you for saving Crypto Satoshi Gawmoto! :grinning:

@Skyzer I think Bitcoin investors have heard about HashCoin and realised they need to get out FAST before Bitcoin become obsolete! Most likely they are dumping so they can invest in the HashCoin ICO.

Hell yes you are so right, all this decentralized trustless stuff is just rubbish! What we need is a giant central authority to issue all coinage and handle all of the transactions, a truly TRUSTED COMPANY like GAW to control everything for the good of us all!

Yes, that means FIVE BILLION DOLLARS!!!oneoneeleven

That means HashCoin will be worth more than BitCoin. So GAWsome. :grinning:
geegaw

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 01:45:00 AM

Smoke and mirrors  Cheesy

I respect your opinion, and I'm not completely convinced of GAW , but you need to get your facts straight about the plane in question.
The plane is registered to an LLC based out of Mississippi and the plane's home base is Hattiesburg, MS, so I doubt it was being returned to Las Vegas as you claim. As a matter of fact, after landing in CT, the plane did in fact return to Hattiesburg, MS as filed by the flight plan.

Yes indeed. I am going off memory from when it occurred. Hoiwever that wasn't the point. The point was the flight eminated from Mississippi or where ever. Which means he had to get there to make use of this corporate jet for the last leg. It was not like he rented it from his home town and flew direct to Vegas instead, for the smoke and mirrors he and his team took commerical flight to Mississippi in order to board that plane and arrive in Vegas "in style".

He flew his team cattle cargo to MS to make use of this jet which went to Vegas for whatever reason. Flight did not eminate from his home port.

███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
SDRebel

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 01:49:15 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2014, 03:56:38 AM by SDRebel

Now apparently GAW will be releasing a new hashlet solo to mine the new coin(What ever it may be called).. It was to be prime only and now they are going to selling a solo for the new coin? WTF , Isn't that why GAW bought back primes a few weeks ago. I will press him on this until I get banned with my new account.. LOL Shocked

You know he contradicts himself all the time Smiley

Oh FFS, this is becoming more and more blatant price manipulation. Maybe the "day trading" revenue that was claimed to be one of the sources of income for ZenPool is actually day trading Primes on the Market and/or skimming the 10% on panic-induced volume. How else can you explain letting them slide to $30 then hype them as "the only" miners for HashCoin back up to ~$50, and now what? Back to $30? Then bring in unicorns and rainbows again. Magic Money Making Machine.

Yeah, I'm still waiting for my DD to finish so that I could offload them, so a bit cranky for that reason.

SDRebel

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 01:52:16 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2014, 03:57:29 AM by SDRebel

Josh himself has banned dozens if not over a hundred people. A lot of them simply because asked questions uncomfortable for him. He has contradicted himself too many times. Then there's the vault breakers, etc...there's like 150 red flags...if you don't see them it's because you close your eyes

I'm one of them, I've always been constructive and respectful but somehow got banned in a cowardly fashion (without notice) in a way where I wouldn't even know I was banned.  

Since the ban I have dumped 100% of what I had left with them and won't be going back.  

Time may prove that I made a bad decision but I won't regret it in any way, I can't stand behind such behavior.

EDIT: It wasn't a down vote ban, I got confirmation that I got admin squashed, look up the list of admins on HT, you'll notice that there's only 2 or three of them that are active.. and only 1 of them that doesn't have to answer to anyone or doesn't have to document anything.
Melkunov

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 01:54:53 AM

Yes indeed. I am going off memory from when it occurred. Hoiwever that wasn't the point. The point was the flight eminated from Mississippi or where ever. Which means he had to get there to make use of this corporate jet for the last leg. It was not like he rented it from his home town and flew direct to Vegas instead, for the smoke and mirrors he and his team took commerical flight to Mississippi in order to board that plane and arrive in Vegas "in style".

He flew his team cattle cargo to MS to make use of this jet which went to Vegas for whatever reason. Flight did not eminate from his home port.

Hattiesburg, MS is the hometown of Joe Mordica.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 02:01:13 AM

Really? Didn't know that. Their warehouse-slash-datacenter is also located in or near Hattiesburg.
Melkunov

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 02:04:24 AM

Really? Didn't know that. Their warehouse-slash-datacenter is also located in or near Hattiesburg.

And I was not aware of that, but now it makes perfect sense. Source from here, https://www.linkedin.com/pub/joe-mordica/33/680/264
geegaw

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 02:04:55 AM

It is akin to driving to Vegas, stopping on the outskirts, then renting the biggest limo you can find to "arrive" down town in style. Then when asked you can say yes indeed we did drive to Las Vegas. Which they did do, but not in that limo they swapped out on the outskirts.

Josh Garza did not rent that jet from his home port to take him and is team to Vegas. He flew is team commercial 3/4-1/2 the distance in order to arrive in style and leave it up to his follwers to think he hs a "baller" and a genuine success with money to burn. Which is what his fanatcial followers admonished everyone querying about it.

Smoke and mirrors.

███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
SDRebel

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 02:06:21 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2014, 03:58:14 AM by SDRebel

bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 02:24:13 AM

There's no negotiations. Zen is not a real pool. Josh arbitrarily decides how much it pays

Any proof of this or bullshit as always?

Josh has said that's not a real pool. Also, zen says its "choose a payout" it doesnt say choose a pool.
Also, it was artificially more than double any multipool. You tell me
There's more evidence of it not being a pool than of it being a pool
Also, in their T&Cs it says that you have a "digital miner" made with software... Does that sound like you have a miner hashing in a unicorn-driven pool?
I can keep going
I asked about the second part where you said Josh decides how much the pool pays. You know it's not like that.

How would it be then? How could it pay two times as much as the next best pool and then out of the blue drop to be like any other pool...dont tell me about his ficticius contracts

They lost a contract wit whoever was leasing the miners. Thats the official answer.
My answer, it has something to do with the price. Their trouble begun when Bitcoin lost 20% of its USD value.

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 02:44:36 AM

Mmmm..kebabs....now I'm hungry...  Tongue

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
SDRebel

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 02:56:53 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2014, 03:58:33 AM by SDRebel

There's no negotiations. Zen is not a real pool. Josh arbitrarily decides how much it pays

Any proof of this or bullshit as always?

Josh has said that's not a real pool. Also, zen says its "choose a payout" it doesnt say choose a pool.
Also, it was artificially more than double any multipool. You tell me
There's more evidence of it not being a pool than of it being a pool
Also, in their T&Cs it says that you have a "digital miner" made with software... Does that sound like you have a miner hashing in a unicorn-driven pool?
I can keep going
I asked about the second part where you said Josh decides how much the pool pays. You know it's not like that.

How would it be then? How could it pay two times as much as the next best pool and then out of the blue drop to be like any other pool...dont tell me about his ficticius contracts

They lost a contract wit whoever was leasing the miners. Thats the official answer.
My answer, it has something to do with the price. Their trouble begun when Bitcoin lost 20% of its USD value.

Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 »
  Print  

Jump to: