Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:44:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: mining.BitcoinAffiliatenetwork.com-0% PPS + 1 Hour (or higher) Payout Interval  (Read 83098 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
buy4crypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 04:10:45 PM

s0br I have a couple of questions.

1: On the dashboard what are the unpaid shares that show?

2: Are you still tweeting the PPS value? I have not written it down the last few days but do notice my payout has dropped some slightly.

3: I also noticed a couple of payouts yesterday were about a 1/3 of normal, any idea what that is caused by?

4: At the next difficultly change will the PPS value just drop by the same percentage that difficultly goes up?

Thanks

I've PM'd "adarian" about this yesterday and the day before, guess he's a spokesman for BitAffNet. I just wanted to know if the payouts were fixed yet, I've had the same problem w/ incorrect and just plain missing payouts. No response, so I'll ask here? Are the payouts fixed? What about the 12.5% bonus, is it now included in the payouts?

The payouts have been fine, if you look at the day numbers, and other pools with a PPS system these numbers where higher than the others. IMO they just tweaked them down a small amount to bring them in line with normalized payouts. You see the 12.5% bonus in the bonus tab, the credit tab is your raw mining gains I believe.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
armstrong4140

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:14:26 PM

2: Are you still tweeting the PPS value? I have not written it down the last few days but do notice my payout has dropped some slightly.

3: I also noticed a couple of payouts yesterday were about a 1/3 of normal, any idea what that is caused by?

4: At the next difficultly change will the PPS value just drop by the same percentage that difficultly goes up?

Thanks

I've PM'd "adarian" about this yesterday and the day before, guess he's a spokesman for BitAffNet. I just wanted to know if the payouts were fixed yet, I've had the same problem w/ incorrect and just plain missing payouts. No response, so I'll ask here? Are the payouts fixed? What about the 12.5% bonus, is it now included in the payouts?

The payouts have been fine, if you look at the day numbers, and other pools with a PPS system these numbers where higher than the others. IMO they just tweaked them down a small amount to bring them in line with normalized payouts. You see the 12.5% bonus in the bonus tab, the credit tab is your raw mining gains I believe.

Thanks much, this all I wanted to know.
adaryian

Activity: 392

★ BitClave pre-ICO: 25/07/17 ★

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:28:49 PM

Caveat prior to "General Announcement" - My information is from direct contact with s0br, but may not be 100% accurate.  s0br has exact information, so if there is something I post that is incorrect, invalid or misconstrued, the blame is on me, not s0br.

General Announcement:

So the reason payouts has been weird the past few days is due to the fact that the way payments have been processed have gone from an internal proprietary payment system to Blockchain.info's API, which is why as of late payments are on the hour, every hour (or within 2-3 minutes)

At some point in the near future any back logged shares that haven't been paid out will be.  s0br is considering regular payouts at this point to be more of a priority than the few that have back-logged unpaid shares.  It's not that he isn't trying, he's simply got a lot on his plate and is trying to make things right.   Once he has completed that, he will then go through the back-logged shares that need to be paid and do a manual payout for those past-due shares.

That's all the information I have at this point, any questions, ask and I'll do what I can to answer them.

Thanks,
Adaryian

,'+██':                 
              ,█████████████;             
            .██████████████████           
            .████████████████████         
         █  .███;         ,███████.       
        ██  .█+              '█████'       
      `███  .█+    ,;'':       █████+     
      ████  .█+ ███████████,    ,████+     
     █████  .████████████████,    ████,   
    ██████  .██████████████████   `████   
   ;██████  .█████`      '██████  .█████   
   ████ ██  .███           :████████████. 
  +███  ██  .█.     `..      ████████████ 
  ████  ██  .    .███████'    ███████████`
 ,███   ██      ███████████    ███████████
 ████   ██     █████████████`  `██████████
 ███;  ███    ███████████████   ██████████`
 ███   ███   .████████████████  `█████████'
,███   ███   █████████████████   ██████████
'███  ,███   █████████████████:  ██████████
+███  ;███  `██████████████████  ██████████
████  '███  .██████████████████  +█████████
'███  :███   █████████████████'  ██████████
:███   ███   █████████████████   ██████████
 ███   ███'  '████████████████   ██████████
 ███,  ████   ███████████████`  ██████████,
 ████  ,███:  `█████████████+   ██████████
 ;███   ████   `███████████+   ███████████
  ███'  .████    █████████`   +██████████;
  ████   █████     :███'     +███████████ 
   ████   █████`            ████████████+ 
   ████,   ██████`        +█████. +█████   
    ████    █████████++████████`   ████.   
    .████    ;████████████████    █████   
     '████`    +████████████     █████     
      +████+     `'█████+.     .█████     
       +█████.                ██████       
        ,██████;           .███████       
          █████████':,:;█████████.         
           ,███████████████████+           
             .███████████████;             
                `'████████,               
aurel57
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 05:12:43 PM

Caveat prior to "General Announcement" - My information is from direct contact with s0br, but may not be 100% accurate.  s0br has exact information, so if there is something I post that is incorrect, invalid or misconstrued, the blame is on me, not s0br.

General Announcement:

So the reason payouts has been weird the past few days is due to the fact that the way payments have been processed have gone from an internal proprietary payment system to Blockchain.info's API, which is why as of late payments are on the hour, every hour (or within 2-3 minutes)

At some point in the near future any back logged shares that haven't been paid out will be.  s0br is considering regular payouts at this point to be more of a priority than the few that have back-logged unpaid shares.  It's not that he isn't trying, he's simply got a lot on his plate and is trying to make things right.   Once he has completed that, he will then go through the back-logged shares that need to be paid and do a manual payout for those past-due shares.

That's all the information I have at this point, any questions, ask and I'll do what I can to answer them.

Thanks,
Adaryian

Thank you. In no way was I complaining just looking to understand a few things. I know he has been working on the pool non stop and like what I have seen so far.
aurel57
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 05:17:01 PM

Thanks

This is why I always stayed clear of PPS pools in the past. I didn't like the payouts and rather take my chance with luck of hitting blocks on a good ran pool.
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 05:18:37 PM

How are people notified if they have won one of the S3's ?

Also, pool disconnects have been happening some times, how does this affect user chances since it says 250Gh/s for the entire previous day.

To be decided...
aurel57
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 05:20:50 PM

My friend that won 2 so far was notified by email. But all the winners so far are listed on first page and I am sure it will be updated soon.
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 05:25:26 PM

My friend that won 2 so far was notified by email. But all the winners so far are listed on first page and I am sure it will be updated soon.
So people can win more than once ?

Also, how does the randomness of choosing a person work. Just doesn't seem so random if this friend has won twice already.

To be decided...
adaryian

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 05:32:21 PM

Also, how does the randomness of choosing a person work. Just doesn't seem so random if this friend has won twice already.

s0br uses Random.org for the randomness.

,'+██':                 
              ,█████████████;             
            .██████████████████           
            .████████████████████         
           ,███████████████████+           
             .███████████████;             
                `'████████,               
aurel57
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 05:33:36 PM

I can't tell you how random but he was the first winner and the pool was very small. I should have listen to him and came earlier. He won again on the 6th but can tell you he has no affiliation to the pool. He should get the miners this coming week. The OP stated that winners will have their name placed back into the next day drawing. Even if I don't win one I am getting more for my hashing than I was getting at GHash pool.
roncutt

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 05:38:18 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2014, 05:54:36 PM by roncutt

Hi, as I said in a previous post here, Bigjgc2002 won at a time when we were just around 35~40 miners with more than the required 250 ghs.
Random means exactly that, the same event could happen many times in a row. We can't predict the next outcome, only estimate, but same outcome could happen if events are independent. Roulette is a good example, or throwing a coin with same outcome in a row many times. It happens, however it's unpredictable when it will. Randomness.

(... although I would start to worry if Bigjgc2002 ends up winning ten of them, haha! Just kidding.)
Btw, he did not get the prize twice in a row.

Everything is fair around here, mate, don't worry about that. Honest people.
Cheers.
bubbabc

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 07:14:03 PM

Yee haw... Christmas in August! Congrats to the winners!

August 1, 2014:  751  GH/s Bigjgc2002
August 2, 2014:  12.1 TH/s silverthornne
August 3, 2014:  2.81 TH/s TexasKevin
August 4, 2014:  223  GH/s BitGuru
August 5, 2014:  396  GH/s ThePhwner
August 6, 2014:  615  GH/s Bigjgc2002
August 7, 2014:  1.8   TH/s xms
August 8, 2014:  556  GH/s jasonrock
August 9, 2014:  2.75 TH/s specialed101
August 10, 2014:  6.3 TH/s lobogil
August 11, 2014: 776 GH/s Rustiga
August 12, 2014: 19.8 TH/s dongce1103
August 13, 2014: 855 GH/s fonzy
August 14, 2014: 706 GH/s megahash
August 15, 2014: 367 GH/s ostabiz
August 16, 2014:  5.4 TH/s microcloudmining
August 17, 2014: 803 GH/s sweetson73
August 18, 2014:  2.9 TH/s specialed101 (2nd win)

aurel57
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 10:08:22 PM

Pool stats and payout seem to be acting up? Dashboard shows no hashes but miners all sending to pool. Last payout was 1/2 of normal.
specialed101

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 10:28:49 PM

Hi All,

I want you all to know that I am grateful for having won these two AntMiner S3s. s0br is a very generous person, but even without the prizes, I'd still be here on this pool.

That being said, I hope that I win the other thirteen AntMiners being given away, but I'm not holding my breath.  Cheesy Haha!!!

"Can I be the sockpuppet General of the Underpants Gnomes?" ~ specialed101
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 10:41:27 PM

Has anyone else noticed s0br renting like every rig available on all the rental sites? Just kind of curious about this. I mean I've rented to test new pools but if you look out there, he's got rentals on BetaRigs, LeaseRig, MiningRigRentals... Is there a reason the pool op needs to rent every spare piece of power available?

I too am grateful for this pool and for being an S3 winner, but this seems really odd to me.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
aurel57
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 11:01:36 PM

Has anyone else noticed s0br renting like every rig available on all the rental sites? Just kind of curious about this. I mean I've rented to test new pools but if you look out there, he's got rentals on BetaRigs, LeaseRig, MiningRigRentals... Is there a reason the pool op needs to rent every spare piece of power available?

I too am grateful for this pool and for being an S3 winner, but this seems really odd to me.
He has made it know that he does mine on the pool so I can only guess then he may very well be the anonymous in the top position. But he may want to stress the pool with the high hash rate to see how it preforms and he can throttle back if need be to make adjustments? I believe he is using some of the coin found with his miners to pay the Bonus with also.

I am curious just how much does it cost to rent mining rigs for?
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 11:09:16 PM

He has made it know that he does mine on the pool so I can only guess then he may very well be the anonymous in the top position. But he may want to stress the pool with the high hash rate to see how it preforms and he can throttle back if need be to make adjustments? I believe he is using some of the coin found with his miners to pay the Bonus with also.

Hmmm could very well be, this insight is appreciated. He's obviously not doing anything super sneaky given then name s0br is on all the rentals but I'd still like some info on this. Just curious as I mentioned.

As far as rental rates, they're set by the owner and largely determined by the market. Check out betarigs, leaserig, or nicehash if you're curious.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
aurel57
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 11:15:06 PM

Hi All,

I want you all to know that I am grateful for having won these two AntMiner S3s. s0br is a very generous person, but even without the prizes, I'd still be here on this pool.

That being said, I hope that I win the other thirteen AntMiners being given away, but I'm not holding my breath.  Cheesy Haha!!!
Well I hope you choke on them miners!! LOL JK... Congrats on winning 2!!  Very cool and maybe your hash rate will level out some now!
adaryian

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 11:19:06 PM

Hmmm could very well be, this insight is appreciated. He's obviously not doing anything super sneaky given then name s0br is on all the rentals but I'd still like some info on this. Just curious as I mentioned.

As far as rental rates, they're set by the owner and largely determined by the market. Check out betarigs, leaserig, or nicehash if you're curious.

There's nothing sneaky going on with the rentals he does.  Again, I speak on behalf of myself on this matter.

1.) Renting a large amount of hashing power will raise the pools rate which lets the pool collectively find blocks faster.
2.) I would imagine that renting that much power is a small fortune, however; the risk vs reward is likely more than the cost of renting the rigs on a statistical level.
3.) It's simply boosting the total pools power so that it will, as aurel57 has said to stress test the pool as well as letting him throttle back as more people join in.

I think personally, as more people find this pool and we continue to grow that he probably will stop renting as much, though, I cannot speak for him on that.  But I would imagine at some point he will throttle back once we're 10 TH/s Edit: PH/s + because it would then make no sense for him to spend that kind of money to keep hashing rates up if that be the case.

tl;dr: It's for the betterment of the pool to have 1-2 PH/s so that we're finding blocks on a consistent regular basis.  The guy is paying an a** ton of money out renting equipment, paying bonuses and giving away 31 AntMiner S3's.  I wouldn't suspect anything fishy behind that at all.  Generous? Most certainly.

Adaryian

,'+██':                 
              ,█████████████;             
            .██████████████████           
            .████████████████████         
           ,███████████████████+           
             .███████████████;             
                `'████████,               
specialed101

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 11:48:08 PM

Hi All,

Well I hope you choke on them miners!! LOL JK... Congrats on winning 2!!  Very cool and maybe your hash rate will level out some now!

Well, I'm not holding my breath for that either.  Shocked Haha!!!

"Can I be the sockpuppet General of the Underpants Gnomes?" ~ specialed101
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: