Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:37:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 262 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions!  (Read 380968 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
barbados-fs

Activity: 837
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 12:08:43 AM

Friends, someone managed to get out of the UTC Mintpal?
When prompted, O daemon returns an error. At this time, I brought just a little BC. I do not mind losing the BTC or other coins, I am sorry to lose are my UTC

i have the same problem,Withdrawal Status said Daemon-returned-error,can someone tell me how to get my UTC out of MintPal?

I believe all Mintpal withdraws are being done manually so this this may take some time.
Dear rapture333 certainly they do it manually, but the BC or FLC status originally stood for - "requested"
And UTC gives it a mistake

"Coздaть ceнcopнyю ceть гopoдa - этo нe дopoгo, нe cлoжнo и пo cooтнoшeнию зaтpaты / эффeкт для гopoдa - нeoцeнимo! He нyжнo ждaть пoкa кopпopaции и гocyдapcтвa cдeлaют тaкиe ceнcopныe ceти и бyдyт иx oбcлyживaть - этo бyдeт дopoгo и бyдeт coбиpaть бoльшe дaнныx o нac c вaми, чeм мы бы этoгo xoтeли!" (c)Aira.life
dan_and_shan

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 02:59:31 AM

Everyone who is just focused on price is only here to cash out, and with that mentality, are you surprised that the price isn't rising? For those of you worrying about price, I just want to say, the price is up again by 26% and we are number one again on WhatToMine.com, earlier we were number two, and tomorrow we may be number three. The point is, that you can't think of crypto-currency as some kind of corporation, you are not shareholders, and this is not a businesses. Even more alarming, is that crypto-currency's are dangerously volatile, and even though millionaires have been made overnight, millions have been lost. Crypto is so amazingly new, that the landscape is constantly evolving and changing, this means that you should not expect anything to be reliable, safe, or predictable.

If you are not worried about acceptance, than that means that you do not care about spending Ultracoin, which means you only plan on dumping when the price gets high enough. I do not care what the price is. What I care about is the value of Ultracoin. This may come as a shock to some of you, but I am not here to make you rich, I do not work hard so that I can make everyone else money, paper money at that, and believe me most of what I do is completely self-motivated. I am here to help create a real currency, something that we as citizens under our respective governments have not experienced for hundreds of years. My motivation behind Ultracoin is simple, I believe that crypto-currency is liberating and gives the power of commerce back to the individual, without banks, governments and institutions to dictate how you use your money, and more importantly, they do not control the money supply. With this in mind, I have always approached Ultracoin with this goal, it is not to become rich, it is not to be biggest, it is to be the best. And most importantly, it is to be free.

When I see people worry about price, my first thought is I hope they don't have a heart attack, my second is I feel that they are losing the plot and that they are forgetting that crypto is unpredictable. Please, be a part of Ultracoin, but be a part it with a purpose. Help me obsess on how to make Ultracoin better, and together we can truly make a revolutionary change. So do not ask the management what we can do to make you more money, tell us what we can do to improve the coin, and help us! Alone we are weak, but together we are strong!

Great post loved it Smiley

Don't take life too serious, No one gets out alive Wink
usukan
Legendary

Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 05:58:32 AM

any coins on Mintpal are most likely history

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/mintpals-3700-stolen-bitcoin-likely-in-hands-of-alleged-scammer-alex-green/

Friends, someone managed to get out of the UTC Mintpal?
When prompted, O daemon returns an error. At this time, I brought just a little BC. I do not mind losing the BTC or other coins, I am sorry to lose are my UTC

i have the same problem,Withdrawal Status said Daemon-returned-error,can someone tell me how to get my UTC out of MintPal?

I believe all Mintpal withdraws are being done manually so this this may take some time.
Dear rapture333 certainly they do it manually, but the BC or FLC status originally stood for - "requested"
And UTC gives it a mistake

--

--
PaulR1

Activity: 320

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 09:30:27 AM

Everyone who is just focused on price is only here to cash out, and with that mentality, are you surprised that the price isn't rising? For those of you worrying about price, I just want to say, the price is up again by 26% and we are number one again on WhatToMine.com, earlier we were number two, and tomorrow we may be number three. The point is, that you can't think of crypto-currency as some kind of corporation, you are not shareholders, and this is not a businesses. Even more alarming, is that crypto-currency's are dangerously volatile, and even though millionaires have been made overnight, millions have been lost. Crypto is so amazingly new, that the landscape is constantly evolving and changing, this means that you should not expect anything to be reliable, safe, or predictable.

If you are not worried about acceptance, than that means that you do not care about spending Ultracoin, which means you only plan on dumping when the price gets high enough. I do not care what the price is. What I care about is the value of Ultracoin. This may come as a shock to some of you, but I am not here to make you rich, I do not work hard so that I can make everyone else money, paper money at that, and believe me most of what I do is completely self-motivated. I am here to help create a real currency, something that we as citizens under our respective governments have not experienced for hundreds of years. My motivation behind Ultracoin is simple, I believe that crypto-currency is liberating and gives the power of commerce back to the individual, without banks, governments and institutions to dictate how you use your money, and more importantly, they do not control the money supply. With this in mind, I have always approached Ultracoin with this goal, it is not to become rich, it is not to be biggest, it is to be the best. And most importantly, it is to be free.

When I see people worry about price, my first thought is I hope they don't have a heart attack, my second is I feel that they are losing the plot and that they are forgetting that crypto is unpredictable. Please, be a part of Ultracoin, but be a part it with a purpose. Help me obsess on how to make Ultracoin better, and together we can truly make a revolutionary change. So do not ask the management what we can do to make you more money, tell us what we can do to improve the coin, and help us! Alone we are weak, but together we are strong!

Great post loved it Smiley

I couldn't tell or explain it better... great post Steven.
The whole team is on the same line and thinks the same about it.
Cheers Steven !

http://ultracoin.net/ ~ Ultracoin Website         http://ultracointalk.org/ ~ UltracoinTalk Forum
BorisWCR

Activity: 554
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 07:40:15 PM

The main BitcoinTalk thread to follow and post info or news involving the Mintpal scammers ;

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=824211
barbados-fs

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 10:52:13 PM

Cried our money. It seems that this fraudster pocketed all currently. They make small and large output probably leave. http://blog.moolah.io/2014/10/

Tell me, how is it possible that with a UTC to track all movements, as well as it can be done with the BTC?

"Coздaть ceнcopнyю ceть гopoдa - этo нe дopoгo, нe cлoжнo и пo cooтнoшeнию зaтpaты / эффeкт для гopoдa - нeoцeнимo! He нyжнo ждaть пoкa кopпopaции и гocyдapcтвa cдeлaют тaкиe ceнcopныe ceти и бyдyт иx oбcлyживaть - этo бyдeт дopoгo и бyдeт coбиpaть бoльшe дaнныx o нac c вaми, чeм мы бы этoгo xoтeли!" (c)Aira.life
volyova
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 03:07:08 PM

wowow UTC volatility and volume wild right now!!  Shocked
rapture333

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 03:21:45 PM

Hello ladies & gentlemen,

If you had Ultracoin held on the now delinquent MintPal exchange, can you please e-mail or private message me the amount of UTC lost and the amount recovered if any so far. I am speaking with a lawyer and if you are located in a country which has banned crypto, I may be able to represent you. I will also post a guide later on how to make your Ultracoin as inpenetrable as Fort Knox. This is no guarantee of legal action, however this may expedite our claims and allow us to be prepared if the option does become available.

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
PR & Marketing Director
Steven@Ultracoin.net

fabietech

Activity: 298

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 03:48:59 PM

wowow UTC volatility and volume wild right now!!  Shocked

Yes indeed Smiley and at this moment we beat Vertcoin in marketcap Smiley best promotion we can have..!!! lets tweet that Smiley

http://coinmarketcap.com/

volyova
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 05:06:11 PM

@fabietech. could we get to the bottom of why you hate Vertcoin, please? I seems to me that both coins come from a similar place. ideologically. People are stronger together you know!  Tongue
volyova
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 05:18:50 PM

@Steven. I think you are doing a brilliant job for this coin, and I don't think you get enough credit for that. I salute you, sir. Please, please,please continue. The community needs you soo much.
Levole11

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:19:05 PM

@Steven. I think you are doing a brilliant job for this coin, and I don't think you get enough credit for that. I salute you, sir. Please, please,please continue. The community needs you soo much.

+1.. I think i have said it a few times before, here's one more time Smiley.. Thanks for al your efforts Steven!! may your enhousiasm and persistance be rewarded!!
Uggle

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:22:00 PM

+1.. I think i have said it a few times before, here's one more time Smiley.. Thanks for al your efforts Steven!! may your enhousiasm and persistance be rewarded!!

+1 ! Steven really are doing a great job, giving the community the professional communicator we desperately needed  Cheesy Grin

UTC UTC UTC
mirny
Legendary

Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:53:50 PM

I'm trying to send few UTC to cryptsy, but 4 hours and zero confirmations.
What is wrong?

This is my signature...
Kokum

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:30:00 PM

Hi,

does somebody know why UTC Bittrex wallet is in disabled state ?
barbados-fs

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 11:52:02 PM

Hello ladies & gentlemen,

If you had Ultracoin held on the now delinquent MintPal exchange, can you please e-mail or private message me the amount of UTC lost and the amount recovered if any so far. I am speaking with a lawyer and if you are located in a country which has banned crypto, I may be able to represent you. I will also post a guide later on how to make your Ultracoin as inpenetrable as Fort Knox. This is no guarantee of legal action, however this may expedite our claims and allow us to be prepared if the option does become available.

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
PR & Marketing Director
Steven@Ultracoin.net

Steven, thank you again for your help. Very pleased to see how quickly you respond to help.

rapture333

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 02:29:59 AM

I have had a few people ask how do you mine Ultracoin? For every person that asks, there are one hundred who don't. I think it is important to create a guide on how to start mining, as beginners who are interested will simply move on to another coin. Luckily for us, Ultracoin is generally very easy to
mine with the proper drivers and settings in place. If someone would like to make a quick, in-depth guide on how to begin mining Ultracoin from scratch we will provide a 2,000UTC bounty. Basic steps like this can make a large difference for a coin.

And thank you all for the kind words! Positive feedback like that is what keeps me going Wink

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
PR & Marketing Director
Steven@Ultracoin.net

usukan
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 05:51:03 AM

I remind you of a previous post - anybody can mine CPU/GPU with 2-3 clicks (no settings to configure just download and mine with a SMART setup - scans your computer - sets up mining config - and you press PLAY)

http://ultracointalk.org/b4/simple-miner-utc/223/

I have had a few people ask how do you mine Ultracoin? For every person that asks, there are one hundred who don't. I think it is important to create a guide on how to start mining, as beginners who are interested will simply move on to another coin. Luckily for us, Ultracoin is generally very easy to
mine with the proper drivers and settings in place. If someone would like to make a quick, in-depth guide on how to begin mining Ultracoin from scratch we will provide a 2,000UTC bounty. Basic steps like this can make a large difference for a coin.

And thank you all for the kind words! Positive feedback like that is what keeps me going Wink

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
PR & Marketing Director
Steven@Ultracoin.net

--

--
Blas

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:15:56 AM

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
PR & Marketing Director
Steven@Ultracoin.net

I have all my UTC in cryptsy...I have requested to send all my coins to Criptsy like dogecoin and used and they have done so, they only only they are not doing is XC? why..I heard other people are not getting all their coins, might be mintpal has been hacked certain coins and can not replace it....if it its a scam why they would they send the coins you have to other exchange, only doubt I have why I can not withdraw my xc from mintpal....anyone knows what really happened to mintpal?
usukan
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:28:13 AM

what happened to Ultracoin-Arb? UTC promote this.  If its defunct - delete it.

"Ultra-Arb has been shut down for the foreseeable future. For those that supported me, thank you. For those that attacked me, sorry if I'm not as perfect as you would want me to be. You are why I sometimes hate Crypto."

--

--
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 262 »
  Print  

Jump to: