Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:03:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 262 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions!  (Read 380958 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Uggle

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 09:01:17 AM

Those numbers are going to jump up a lot once the ASICS start coming into play.  As more coins are added the profitability level will go up too.  At this point the guys running ASICS will have the most to gain from pointing at the multipool.   It may become more profitable to mine an alternative algo other than scrypt-jane with GPUs once we get to NF15-16.

I'm still profiting on UTC mining, but not by a huge margin.  I'm making about $3/day per rig over electricity.  12x 750ti total.   It's not really worth turning my office into a sauna, but I do it anyway.

And speaking of adding more coins, Cannabiscoin is now in the pool.  Enjoy,

Maybe you are too hasty now. Those workers have mining just several hours not a day. Look back again after 1 or 2 days.

Still if we all point at least one rig or couple gpu to multi... it will make difference.

Happy mining  Smiley

Valpe

Uggle - while I admire your enthusiasm - these are the facts from the tumblingblock multipool

There are only 8 workers at present
http://multi.tumblingblock.com/miners

payouts in UTC over the last 24 hrs were

207.927281   UTC

This was worth 0.016634182 BTC   

that was worth USD 6.320989342 ($6.32)

I doubt this is paying for power and hosting - let alone making any difference to UTC price

Unless this increases 100 fold - it will not make any difference at all - a LOT more miners required before moontime.

Serious question - is anyone making ANY money from mining?

Thanx Uggle  Kiss, been waiting for this simple setup with a working batfile! Made me point 2 of my rigs to the multipool! All working well so far, let's see some payouts in UTC soon
Cheers!

Ok ppl! We need more miners to come to the multipool http://multi.tumblingblock.com/ !

I have now set-up my rigs for the x11 algo and heres the steps needed. I guess like a lot of other users here I have only been mining UTC directly and have not updated myself in the ways of mining x11 algo.

Note: For ATI cards.

Step 1) go here and download the newest SGminer: https://www.nicehash.com/software/sgminer-5.0-badman74-mod-win32.zip
Step 2) Make sure you have a new version of catalyst drivers. I heard that the verision 14.7 is the best which is also the one I am using.
step 3) Configure your .bat file. This is my settings:

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
sgminer.exe  --algorithm darkcoin-mod -o stratum+tcp://multi2.tumblingblock.com:5000 -u <your wallet address> -p x -w 128 -g 2 -I 17

Open the file: It gives me 4.11 Mhash/s per r9 280x card, I heard some get more around 4.2Mhash to 4.4Mhash.

Useful links for help:

http://wiki.darkcoin.eu/wiki/Mining_Darkcoin   <-------------------Darkcoin mining wiki
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=632503.2040 <------------ SGminer official thread.

Come and join the fun in the multipool !  Cheesy

This is great everyone! We went from 20 Mhash to 100+ Mhash in just half a day! Prepare to go moontime if more ppl decide to join.  Cool

This is just the conclusion that I came to the other day when I decided to start mining at the multipool.

Honestly right now I am not making any money mining UTC directly (very little atleast), so what can we do about it? I still want to support UTC, since I have been a long time believer! Well... the only good thing I could come up with is trying to raise the value of the coins I already have, and the most reasonable way of doing this is by putting my rigs on the multipool (since I do not have fiat or BTC to spend). I think many should consider the same thing, and that's why I am promoting it in the little ways that I can.  Smiley

Edit: There is another side to it as well, investors want to invest in a coin with a strong community, having a multipool with good hash shows dedication from us.

UTC UTC UTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Valpe

Activity: 307

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 10:48:23 AM

+1  Smiley

GPU mining is coming to end. No profit to me...long time. The Multipool is very good choice.

Valpe

[/quote]

This is just the conclusion that I came to the other day when I decided to start mining at the multipool.

Honestly right now I am not making any money mining UTC directly (very little atleast), so what can we do about it? I still want to support UTC, since I have been a long time believer! Well... the only good thing I could come up with is trying to raise the value of the coins I already have, and the most reasonable way of doing this is by putting my rigs on the multipool (since I do not have fiat or BTC to spend). I think many should consider the same thing, and that's why I am promoting it in the little ways that I can.  Smiley

Edit: There is another side to it as well, investors want to invest in a coin with a strong community, having a multipool with good hash shows dedication from us.
[/quote]

★★★ Cryptocurrency Platform Services ★★★
Exchange | Mineshaft |  Marketplace 【 Cryptopia 】 Rewards | CoinInfo | | f | | t | | BTC |           
★▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔★           
tc61

Activity: 494
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 12:24:10 PM

rapture,

How does the staking work on the UTC wallet? I have coins in my wallet for months and tried to stake but nothing happens. I am using the latest wallet but I never seem to get any coins.

Thx
rapture333

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2014, 01:24:23 PM

rapture,

How does the staking work on the UTC wallet? I have coins in my wallet for months and tried to stake but nothing happens. I am using the latest wallet but I never seem to get any coins.

Thx

As far as I know, it should only be one week old to begin staking, and after another week you should see a .01% interest rate, which compounds to create a 5.2% interest rate per year. Perhaps try sending all of your Ultracoin to a new address? It has alway worked for me, I just enable stake minting and the process starts. Your wallet needs to be connected to the network for the equivalent of a week during the minting process as well.

Levole11

Activity: 566

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 01:27:08 PM

Steven, Is DC Girl going to join utc again? She told me yesterday she had sent you a mail...
Thirtybird

Activity: 693

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 02:17:11 PM

+1  Smiley

GPU mining is coming to end. No profit to me...long time. The Multipool is very good choice.

Valpe

It all depends on your setup and the horse you chose to run your race with.  Back in December/January I shouted to the world how great low end radeons with large chunks of memory were for mining YACoin at NF=14 (right where UTC is now).  I got ROI on my hardware in April and have had 6 straight months to enjoy being in the black on my investment.  While the returns are not what they were 8-10 months ago, $7-$10 USD per card per month after power (at the curent bitcoin values) is still not bad - I'd hate to have to buy now though.

YACMiner: https://github.com/Thirtybird/YACMiner  N-Factor information : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aj3vcsuY-JFNdC1ITWJrSG9VeWp6QXppbVgxcm0tbGc&usp=drive_web#gid=0
BTC: 183eSsaxG9y6m2ZhrDhHueoKnZWmbm6jfC  YAC: Y4FKiwKKYGQzcqn3M3u6mJoded6ri1UWHa
rapture333

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2014, 02:18:03 PM

I spoke with DCgirl,

As far as Ultra-Arb goes, DCgirl says that she took the website down as it was showing arbitrage opportunities for wallets that were offline. She was receiving complaints dealing with inaccurate data reported by exchanges and has taken the site down until the issues can be resolved.

DCgirl has a professional life as many of us do, and is dedicating a large amount of her time to her software company. However, she is considering if there are ways to benefit Ultracoin in the future, possibly in freelance development or other projects, but she won't be joining the team at this time.

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"

Levole11

Activity: 566

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 02:34:00 PM

I spoke with DCgirl,

As far as Ultra-Arb goes, DCgirl says that she took the website down as it was showing arbitrage opportunities for wallets that were offline. She was receiving complaints dealing with inaccurate data reported by exchanges and has taken the site down until the issues can be resolved.

DCgirl has a professional life as many of us do, and is dedicating a large amount of her time to her software company. However, she is considering if there are ways to benefit Ultracoin in the future, possibly in freelance development or other projects, but she won't be joining the team at this time.

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"

Thanks for the clarification..
barbados-fs

Activity: 837
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 10:14:13 PM

UTC team! Bravo!

"Coздaть ceнcopнyю ceть гopoдa - этo нe дopoгo, нe cлoжнo и пo cooтнoшeнию зaтpaты / эффeкт для гopoдa - нeoцeнимo! He нyжнo ждaть пoкa кopпopaции и гocyдapcтвa cдeлaют тaкиe ceнcopныe ceти и бyдyт иx oбcлyживaть - этo бyдeт дopoгo и бyдeт coбиpaть бoльшe дaнныx o нac c вaми, чeм мы бы этoгo xoтeли!" (c)Aira.life
rapture333

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 04:21:31 AM

Development Update October 24th, 2014

There are other plans and developments in our timeline that cannot be publicly leaked due to the sensitive nature of these projects. New developments and opportunities are always presenting themselves, so expect new projects, plans and developments to be announced as they become official. One of our most exciting changes is the needed re-design of the Ultracoin logo. The currently logo is a familiar one, however, a professionally designed logo will set a part the Ultracoin brand from our competitors. At this stage in the game, updating the logo will be much more painless then in the future, ultimately the final design will be taken to a community vote. Mutli-pool updates are being conducted by Kracko with new improvements occurring daily; more and more miner's are piling on everyday and with the coming Scrypt ASIC's the pool will be a a force to be reckoned with. When the mutli-pool is finally complete, projects such as the Minecraft Plugin will become a dominant focus. Re-designing the main site as well as pruning and editing the OP are all a part of the next step in Ultracoins evolution. Marketing strategies will become more aggressive and community involvement in gaining acceptance will become an important pillar in coming time. We will be seeking exposure into new markets and exchanges, most notably the Chinese market. See below for a complete list:

Multi-Pool

* Completely revamp the market handling portion of the multipool to support Bittrex as well as Cryptsy.
* Routing of coins will be dependent on availability at the exchange and the best prices.
* Payouts will be directly tied to completed transactions on the exchanges.
* Add more coins to the pool for more profitable coin switching.
* Add incoming 300Mh/s Scrypt ASIC's to pool.

Information & Image

* Re-design of Ultracoin logo, final version to be taken to vote by the community.
* Re-design official website by professional designers.
* Add more Ultracoin connected domain names to pools, multi-pool, paper wallet generator and other services (such as ultrabex.com)
* Edit and prune OP and website for more accurate and up to date information
* Polish the new Ultracoin paper wallet generator.
* Fix broken merchant buttons on useultracoin.com.

Marketing
* Aggressive marketing campaigns for brick & mortar as well as online businesses.
* Seek business acceptance in large volume industries (gold and silver, alcohol, guns, automotive, etc).
* Website for online retail of Ultracoin memorabilia, including t-shirts, pens, stickers, etc. Self-sufficient income will go towards marketing.
* YouTube videos on the official_ultracoin channel such as How-To's, informational videos, etc.
* Free T-shirts for active core members (if you donated towards Hasher's United please e-mail me your shipping info and t-shirt size).

Infrastructure
* Gain Ultracoin acceptance on a Chinese based exchange for access into the Eastern market.
* Gain acceptance on a third party payment process that includes a mobile wallet such as Casheer.
* Plan developments for NFC technology implementation with a physical wallet.
* Create incentives for balancing pools

Long Term

* Initiate development of the Minecraft Plugin.
* Get accepted by a major chain or retailer.
* Wallet tweaks and improvements.
* And more...

Do you have any businesses you would like to see accepting Ultracoin or any projects you would like to see Ultracoin be a partner of, let us know!

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
PR & Marketing Director
Steven@Ultracoin.net

tsjaar

Activity: 135

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 08:33:00 AM

Development Update October 24th, 2014

There are other plans and developments in our timeline that cannot be publicly leaked due to the sensitive nature of these projects. New developments and opportunities are always presenting themselves, so expect new projects, plans and developments to be announced as they become official. One of our most exciting changes is the needed re-design of the Ultracoin logo. The currently logo is a familiar one, however, a professionally designed logo will set a part the Ultracoin brand from our competitors. At this stage in the game, updating the logo will be much more painless then in the future, ultimately the final design will be taken to a community vote. Mutli-pool updates are being conducted by Kracko with new improvements occurring daily; more and more miner's are piling on everyday and with the coming Scrypt ASIC's the pool will be a a force to be reckoned with. When the mutli-pool is finally complete, projects such as the Minecraft Plugin will become a dominant focus. Re-designing the main site as well as pruning and editing the OP are all a part of the next step in Ultracoins evolution. Marketing strategies will become more aggressive and community involvement in gaining acceptance will become an important pillar in coming time. We will be seeking exposure into new markets and exchanges, most notably the Chinese market. See below for a complete list:

Multi-Pool

* Completely revamp the market handling portion of the multipool to support Bittrex as well as Cryptsy.
* Routing of coins will be dependent on availability at the exchange and the best prices.
* Payouts will be directly tied to completed transactions on the exchanges.
* Add more coins to the pool for more profitable coin switching.
* Add incoming 300Mh/s Scrypt ASIC's to pool.

Information & Image

* Re-design of Ultracoin logo, final version to be taken to vote by the community.
* Re-design official website by professional designers.
* Add more Ultracoin connected domain names to pools, multi-pool, paper wallet generator and other services (such as ultrabex.com)
* Edit and prune OP and website for more accurate and up to date information
* Polish the new Ultracoin paper wallet generator.
* Fix broken merchant buttons on useultracoin.com.

Marketing
* Aggressive marketing campaigns for brick & mortar as well as online businesses.
* Seek business acceptance in large volume industries (gold and silver, alcohol, guns, automotive, etc).
* Website for online retail of Ultracoin memorabilia, including t-shirts, pens, stickers, etc. Self-sufficient income will go towards marketing.
* YouTube videos on the official_ultracoin channel such as How-To's, informational videos, etc.
* Free T-shirts for active core members (if you donated towards Hasher's United please e-mail me your shipping info and t-shirt size).

Infrastructure
* Gain Ultracoin acceptance on a Chinese based exchange for access into the Eastern market.
* Gain acceptance on a third party payment process that includes a mobile wallet such as Casheer.
* Plan developments for NFC technology implementation with a physical wallet.
* Create incentives for balancing pools

Long Term

* Initiate development of the Minecraft Plugin.
* Get accepted by a major chain or retailer.
* Wallet tweaks and improvements.
* And more...

Do you have any businesses you would like to see accepting Ultracoin or any projects you would like to see Ultracoin be a partner of, let us know!

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
PR & Marketing Director
Steven@Ultracoin.net

Great!

How about a premium place to buy Ultracoin with cash/creditcard/iDeal, instead of buying BTC and then trade to UTC. (i.e. bitonic.nl) Maybe our friends @Crypto-Trade can assist in this?

WARNING HIGH SPEED - UTC - Ultracoin
Valpe

Activity: 307

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 08:39:31 AM

I see only 7 miners in multi X11. Is this all what UTC community can do?

When we dont have multi.. everybody is whining we need multi... and when we have one only 7 is mining there.

I think multi x11 is only waisting Krackos time.

I challange UTC community
Lets use multi ... everybody 1 rig to multi.. for 3 days.

Ihave about 70 Mh there.

Can we do.. yes we can!!!  Smiley

Valpe

Thanx Uggle  Kiss, been waiting for this simple setup with a working batfile! Made me point 2 of my rigs to the multipool! All working well so far, let's see some payouts in UTC soon
Cheers!

Ok ppl! We need more miners to come to the multipool http://multi.tumblingblock.com/ !

I have now set-up my rigs for the x11 algo and heres the steps needed. I guess like a lot of other users here I have only been mining UTC directly and have not updated myself in the ways of mining x11 algo.

Step 1) go here and download the newest SGminer: https://www.nicehash.com/software/sgminer-5.0-badman74-mod-win32.zip
Step 2) Make sure you have a new version of catalyst drivers. I heard that the verision 14.7 is the best which is also the one I am using.

sgminer.exe  --algorithm darkcoin-mod -o stratum+tcp://multi2.tumblingblock.com:5000 -u <your wallet address> -p x -w 128 -g 2 -I 17

Open the file: It gives me 4.11 Mhash/s per r9 280x card, I heard some get more around 4.2Mhash to 4.4Mhash.

Useful links for help:

http://wiki.darkcoin.eu/wiki/Mining_Darkcoin   <-------------------Darkcoin mining wiki
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=632503.2040 <------------ SGminer official thread.

This is great everyone! We went from 20 Mhash to 100+ Mhash in just half a day! Prepare to go moontime if more ppl decide to join.  Cool

★★★ Cryptocurrency Platform Services ★★★
Exchange | Mineshaft |  Marketplace 【 Cryptopia 】 Rewards | CoinInfo | | f | | t | | BTC |           
★▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔★           
Uggle

Activity: 228

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 09:39:02 AM

I see only 7 miners in multi X11. Is this all what UTC community can do?

When we dont have multi.. everybody is whining we need multi... and when we have one only 7 is mining there.

I think multi x11 is only waisting Krackos time.

I challange UTC community
Lets use multi ... everybody 1 rig to multi.. for 3 days.

Ihave about 70 Mh there.

Can we do.. yes we can!!!  Smiley

Valpe

Thanx Uggle  Kiss, been waiting for this simple setup with a working batfile! Made me point 2 of my rigs to the multipool! All working well so far, let's see some payouts in UTC soon
Cheers!

Useful links for help:

This is great everyone! We went from 20 Mhash to 100+ Mhash in just half a day! Prepare to go moontime if more ppl decide to join.  Cool

Let's Go ! Join into pushing the buy pressure up!  Grin

UTC UTC UTC
wtfc360

Activity: 137

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 09:08:41 PM

@ rapture333 - Again, great work, you put down a lot of energy and time behind the scene, you seem to be the right person for leading the management of UTC, keep up the good work!

I'm planning of expanding my mining farm feb/march 2015. What would be the best equipment for mining UTC then, considering the planned change of N-factor?

The n-factor would change jan 22nd to 15 (15           33554432-41943039          97                 01 / 22 / 15 @ 08:40:32am UTC    16MB),
it says  Days at N-Factor = 97, what happens after that? no more change of N-factor or what, everything can't be mined by then?
If I understand it correctly, it won't be so important to have GPU's then, you could mine with CPU and get the same amount of UTC? If so what should I buy for maximize UTC-mining during 2015? Undecided

Kracko

Activity: 456

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 09:51:56 PM

@ rapture333 - Again, great work, you put down a lot of energy and time behind the scene, you seem to be the right person for leading the management of UTC, keep up the good work!

I'm planning of expanding my mining farm feb/march 2015. What would be the best equipment for mining UTC then, considering the planned change of N-factor?

The n-factor would change jan 22nd to 15 (15           33554432-41943039          97                 01 / 22 / 15 @ 08:40:32am UTC    16MB),
it says  Days at N-Factor = 97, what happens after that? no more change of N-factor or what, everything can't be mined by then?
If I understand it correctly, it won't be so important to have GPU's then, you could mine with CPU and get the same amount of UTC? If so what should I buy for maximize UTC-mining during 2015? Undecided

I hate to say it, but I wouldn't recommend buying GPU mining equipment at this point in time.   At least not until Bitcoin climbs back up significantly.  Profits are just too close to the price of electricity to make it worthwhile.     But if you're going to anyway, I would research high memory cards (4GB+) in the $100-150 range for Scrypt-Jane.  Thirtybird has been suggesting this for awhile.  You'll get better performance without having to up the lookup-gap to compensate for the lack of graphics memory by using more GPU.  I'm partial to the Nividia Maxwell-based cards because of the better performance/power cost ratio, but the 970's are still a bit spendy.  I couldn't resist buying one .. I'll let you know how well it does when I get it this Monday.
barbados-fs

Activity: 837
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 11:14:33 PM

Friends tell me why this is happening. I have the latest version of the purse. In recent transactions have shown emnya transactions for the month of August, while the zero, although this time I had a lot of other transactions. The magazine I have just the first place is 50 pieces of old transactions with a value of 0, and only then are new. Sam purse hangs every 5 seconds for 10-20 seconds. Thank you.

"Coздaть ceнcopнyю ceть гopoдa - этo нe дopoгo, нe cлoжнo и пo cooтнoшeнию зaтpaты / эффeкт для гopoдa - нeoцeнимo! He нyжнo ждaть пoкa кopпopaции и гocyдapcтвa cдeлaют тaкиe ceнcopныe ceти и бyдyт иx oбcлyживaть - этo бyдeт дopoгo и бyдeт coбиpaть бoльшe дaнныx o нac c вaми, чeм мы бы этoгo xoтeли!" (c)Aira.life
Kracko

Activity: 456

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 12:00:38 AM
Last edit: October 25, 2014, 02:01:39 PM by Kracko

Ultracoin Multipool Update

I've added some new coins, and re-added others.

New
  • 42 (scrypt)
  • Saffroncoin (sha256)
  • Saffroncoin (scrypt)
  • Saffroncoin (x11)

Re-added
  • Fireflycoin (sha256)
  • Crypt (x11)
  • Darkcoin (x11)

And I am planning to add these soon:

Near future
  • Digibyte(Sha256d)
  • Digibyte(Scrypt)
  • Earthcoin
  • Franko

And we've reached 2BTC of buy/sells on the exchange since the multipool started.  Not bad for a beta-testing group.  Someone must have rented some hash because we had 5GH on the X11 pool there for awhile.  I converted the BTC earning rate to GH on the home page to align it to what is on NiceHash's order section.  There might be a few opportunities where the hash for rent is actually less than several target coins, and this would make it easier to compare.

I've pulled out Peercoin(PPC) - with only 1TH on it, it would have taken an average of 15 days to hit a block.  That's beyond the patience of most people.  I am considering pulling out Darkcoin and Uro because at the current difficulty and rate it will take an average of a day to hit each.  Although, when it does hit, it'll be a nice payout.  I'll re-add PPC if we get some more hash on the pool.

If I see other choice coins that are hitting the top of profit lists in sha256, scrypt or x11 I'll add them.  I'm taking requests too- at the moment it has to be Cryptsy.  For the next few weeks  I'm going to be focusing more on adding Bittrex support to open up even more doors.

Edit: I think I'll leave URO and DRK in.  We hit a URO block this morning and the payout was pretty nice.
usukan
Legendary

Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 06:13:34 AM

Thanks for all your great works Kracko - and if you are wondering whats up on X11 I am playing with some rented hash to see how it works out.

Cheers - usukan

--

--
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2014, 03:59:47 PM

On coingecko.com which ranks coins by usage, development, community involvement and public interest Ultracoin have the lowest score in the top 100 coins for development which pushes our rank down to #60. ultracoin can't afford to stand still.

funsponge

Activity: 776
Merit: 557

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 04:10:21 PM

On coingecko.com which ranks coins by usage, development, community involvement and public interest Ultracoin have the lowest score in the top 100 coins for development which pushes our rank down to #60. ultracoin can't afford to stand still.

I have tweeted them ;-) I didn't know about that site.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 262 »
  Print  

Jump to: