Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:58:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 [981] 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 ... 1315 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000  (Read 2170603 times)
BurstBank

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 06:02:21 PM

I modified the crowdfund AT, to expect 1,050,000 BURST after 4 day after creation. 1,000,000 will be provided by the owner ow the script. 5% will be provided by anyone who wants to block the amount for the next year.

When the target is not met, BURSTs will be sent back (same as in crowdfund)
If the amount will be greater or equal it starts sending BURST to the owner of the script. 1/12 each 30 days (10800 blocks).
It can be modified by adding delay before first sending (optional $blocks_before_first_repayment)

DISCLAIMER: Its my first script, so take it only as proof of concept. Can someone who understands ATs check it for mistakes? Thanks :-)

I find this idea very promising and of course, will spent some BURSTSs for blocking amounts  Smiley
Hope it will be ready soon, also i can offer some funding to force finish this AT development

Hi BurstBank dev.

I think this is a good incentive to mantain burst in wallet without mine&dump...
but can you explain bettere what is the process?
where did you find the money to give 0.3%/0.5% daily??

thank you to let us understand better!!
We already have some amount of Burstcoins (not very large, a bit more that Bobafett for example) that was mined and bought, this should be enough (If not, we can buy more) for months or may be 1 year.
We will proportionally decrease reward with amount, or price increasing, to 0.1% (will take months), and then slowly decrease it more.
I think, fair capitalization of Burst, at least, is near 5-20 millions $, like Monero,Counterparty or even Darkcoin, it is at the same stage with them or even more (HDD mining, AT, crowdfunding...), and hope, that our project and BURST holding can help to reach it and reach it faster.

At that point we may slowly sell 50-70% of rest BURSTs, and earn some profits. It wouldnt be very harmfull for market in that big capitalization and price.
Another 30-49% amount we going to sell later, because BURST have some chance to hit some huge capitalization, like aurora coin 500m for example.
And last 1% will be solden only in cause of BURST costs more than Bitcoin  Smiley

I was also thinking about holding the burst for the whole year, but when releasing it at once will cause dumping the price in the future.
Dumps may be dangerous now, but when BURST will hit big capitalization and popularity it wouldnt be a problem.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CIYAM
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1078

Ian Knowles - CIYAM Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2015, 06:09:36 PM

The use of an AT in order to "lock up funds" (in return for some interest) is an interesting concept and one that is far better than any other approach (as you don't need to trust anything other than the actual code).

At first I was mystified as to what the purpose of this AT was but having seen other offers to stop coin dumping I finally "got it" (not being a miner nor invested in the coin itself sometimes this things are not obvious to me).

The AT team will be happy to further review this new AT code and hopefully we'll have an endorsed version available soon for this new use case (as usual we won't charge for our work but any donations made via the ATDevelopment Crowdfund AT would be appreciated).

With CIYAM anyone can create 100% generated C++ web applications in literally minutes.

GPG Public Key | 1ciyam3htJit1feGa26p2wQ4aw6KFTejU
bluemountain

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 06:30:01 PM

The use of an AT in order to "lock up funds" (in return for some interest) is an interesting concept and one that is far better than any other approach (as you don't need to trust anything other than the actual code).

At first I was mystified as to what the purpose of this AT was but having seen other offers to stop coin dumping I finally "got it" (not being a miner nor invested in the coin itself sometimes this things are not obvious to me).

The AT team will be happy to further review this new AT code and hopefully we'll have an endorsed version available soon for this new use case (as usual we won't charge for our work but any donations made via the ATDevelopment Crowdfund AT would be appreciated).

Keep going CIYAM we need more of your development for the coin!
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 06:50:44 PM

Time to vote. Burst is second from the bottom - You can select more than one!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1000833.0

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
bobafett

Activity: 619
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 07:06:51 PM

Voted
haitch

Activity: 539

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 07:21:00 PM

So would my coins be locked in for a year or could I withdraw some/all of my coins and the interest I've collected up to then, but lose any future interest? I think most people have an issue locking up their coins long term.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
█████████████████████████
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

Largest Fund worldwide for distributed application makers   
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

wireline.io  -  facebook.com/wirelineio  -  @wirelineio

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
CIYAM
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1078

Ian Knowles - CIYAM Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2015, 07:23:14 PM

So would my coins be locked in for a year or could I withdraw some/all of my coins and the interest I've collected up to then, but lose any future interest? I think most people have an issue locking up their coins long term.

My understanding is that the creator of the AT would send say 1M BURST to the AT and if 50K was added by others then it would pay back the creator monthly payments that include a proportion of those extra funds (so the whole amount is not locked for 12 months but the monthly payouts are limited so that the creator cannot simply "dump" their BURST).

With CIYAM anyone can create 100% generated C++ web applications in literally minutes.

GPG Public Key | 1ciyam3htJit1feGa26p2wQ4aw6KFTejU
burstcoin (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 07:23:38 PM

Hi everyone, is it possible to modify wallet code to force lower deadlines on testnet to speed up testing?

In the constants.java file add a couple 0s to the end of initial base target.

I modified the crowdfund AT, to expect 1,050,000 BURST after 4 day after creation. 1,000,000 will be provided by the owner ow the script. 5% will be provided by anyone who wants to block the amount for the next year.

When the target is not met, BURSTs will be sent back (same as in crowdfund)
If the amount will be greater or equal it starts sending BURST to the owner of the script. 1/12 each 30 days (10800 blocks).
It can be modified by adding delay before first sending (optional $blocks_before_first_repayment)

DISCLAIMER: Its my first script, so take it only as proof of concept. Can someone who understands ATs check it for mistakes? Thanks :-)

Code:
SET @months #0000000000000012
SET @interest_decision #0000000000001440
SET @month_in_blocks #0000000000010800
SET @target_amount #0105000000000000

FUN @block_height get_Block_Timestamp
SLP $interest_decision
FUN @amount get_Current_Balance
BGE $amount $target_amount :repayment
FUN @timestamp get_Creation_Timestamp

refund_loop:
FUN A_to_Tx_after_Timestamp $timestamp
FUN @tx_info check_A_Is_Zero
BZR $tx_info :end_loop
FUN @tx_amount get_Amount_for_Tx_in_A
FUN @timestamp get_Timestamp_for_Tx_in_A
FUN B_to_Address_of_Tx_in_A
FUN send_to_Address_in_B $tx_amount
JMP :refund_loop

repayment:
FUN @monthly_payout get_Current_Balance
DIV @monthly_payout $months
FUN B_to_Address_of_Creator
(SLP $blocks_before_first_repayment)

repayment_loop:
SLP $month_in_blocks
FUN @current_ammount get_Current_Balance
BGE $monthly_payout $current_ammount :end_loop
FUN set_A1 $current_ammount
FUN send_A_to_Address_in_B
FUN @timestamp get_Last_Block_Timestamp
JMP :repayment_loop

end_loop:
FUN send_All_to_Address_in_B
JMP :end_loop

Very nice! Nice to see someone is trying to write ATs Smiley .  With a quick review I found these issues. I will check it later ( when I have more free time) for other issues Smiley .

Code:
SET @months #0000000000000012 <- should be converted to hex f.e 12 -> #000000000000000c
SET @interest_decision #0000000000001440 <- should be converted to hex
SET @month_in_blocks #0000000000010800 <- should be converted to hex
SET @target_amount #0105000000000000 <- should be converted to hex

FUN @block_height get_Block_Timestamp
SLP $interest_decision
FUN @amount get_Current_Balance
BGE $amount $target_amount :repayment
FUN @timestamp get_Creation_Timestamp

refund_loop:
FUN @tx_amount get_Amount_for_Tx_in_A
FUN B_to_Address_of_Tx_in_A
FUN send_to_Address_in_B $tx_amount
JMP :refund_loop

repayment:
FUN @monthly_payout get_Current_Balance
DIV @monthly_payout $months
(SLP $blocks_before_first_repayment)

repayment_loop:
SLP $month_in_blocks
FUN @current_ammount get_Current_Balance
BGE $monthly_payout $current_ammount :end_loop
FUN set_A1 $current_ammount  // you want to do montly payments. Each payment's amount is monthly_payout? if yes then change $current_ammount -> $montly_payout
FUN send_A_to_Address_in_B
FUN @timestamp get_Last_Block_Timestamp
JMP :repayment_loop

end_loop:

Code:
end_loop:
(I dont see a reason looping through the tx's. All you want is to send all the amount to the creator. )

Did a quick read-through also, and another problem is your usage of send_A_to_Address_in_B. send_A_to_Address_in_B sends a message to address B with the message being in A. send_to_Address_in_B like you used in the other loop is the correct way to send funds.

BURST-QHCJ-9HB5-PTGC-5Q8J9
okae
Legendary

Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008

northern exposure

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2015, 07:30:51 PM

voted Wink

IMHO #1.b of suspects, Hal Finney is/was S.N.
Merick

Activity: 129

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 08:07:03 PM

I have only been casually following this new AT discussion but it sort of sounds like a bank CD.  You deposit funds into the account for X amount of time and receive interest payments.  At the end of the X term you get your coins back along with your interest.

Would be nice to have different time frames that offer different levels of interest just like a bank CD.  

Also, if someone wants or needs to withdraw funds early they should be allowed to, just charge a fee proportional to the size of the "CD"  The fee could be kept by the bank as profits, or whatever.

Do I understand this new AT correctly?

Is the BurstBank essentially offering a service that is similar to a brick & mortar bank CD?
harihebat

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2015, 09:09:11 PM

voted
zippolo

Activity: 241

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 09:10:25 PM

Hi everyone, is it possible to modify wallet code to force lower deadlines on testnet to speed up testing?

In the constants.java file add a couple 0s to the end of initial base target.

Thanks, really appreciate it  Wink
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2015, 10:30:48 PM

I must say, I love all of this usage of ATs going on, and BURST dedication!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
BurstBank

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 11:56:09 PM

Also, if someone wants or needs to withdraw funds early they should be allowed to, just charge a fee proportional to the size of the "CD"  The fee could be kept by the bank as profits, or whatever.
Decentralized Bank dont need any profits, those fees from early withdrawed funds may be distrubuted to more patient members! Smiley
In this case, Bank can be able to successfully operate even without any sponsors!
Unpatient dumpers will lost, for example, 20%, that will go to more patient holders.
It will be much stronger motivate to hold coins, that currently BurstBank.com

So this Decentralized Bank (if will got many amounts and members involved), will prevent dumps at all and will smooth volatility!
That is a very important problem of cryptocurrencies, in cause of solved - Burstcoin can be able to get amazing attention and rise very high!

If it will be created, i can sponsorship start balance for percentages, and also will put a big part of my Burst as a member.
wuats

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 12:04:06 AM

Decentralized Bank dont need any profits, those fees from early withdrawed funds may be distrubuted to more patient members! Smiley
In this case, Bank can be able to successfully operate even without any sponsors!
Unpatient dumpers will lost, for example, 20%, that will go to more patient holders.
It will be much stronger motivate to hold coins, that currently BurstBank.com

So this Decentralized Bank (if will got many amounts and members involved), will prevent dumps at all and will smooth volatility!
That is a very important problem, in cause of solved - Burstcoin can be able to get amazing attention and rise very high!

If it will be created, i can sponsorship start balance for percentages, and also will put a big part of my Burst as a member.

This is great!
katlogic

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 12:27:34 AM

Infidels! why you think /bin/laden is cheat? me no cheat my friend, me high-performance.

Soon, you will all be able to join the Al-Shabal Burstcorrist Mining Camp, where I'm willing to share my mining power with you.
Nope, it's not the nodejs uray burst-pool.
and NOOO, it's not the blago miner, I made proper port of the dcct-miner, for windos. And an optimized plotter, like 15% faster.
Let's just say, amongst many other bugs, that {char blago[50]; return blago;} is just not right. OK? I see Blago commented on me

Peace be upon you!

Are you using windows for 10% of network as it is hinted in your post? If so, BURST is past the tipping point when less savoury al-kebab powers started taking notice. Just checking, something tells me diff will ramp up drastically if you're doing what I suspect you are doing.
jzhoulon

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 01:31:15 AM

I think the raising of the burst now may be caused by the falling of the bitcoin, every time btc raise , burst fall, the same as the contract

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Irontiga

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 01:49:05 AM

I think the raising of the burst now may be caused by the falling of the bitcoin, every time btc raise , burst fall, the same as the contract

But burst's US price is generally been going UP!!
seasonw

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 02:01:34 AM

Voted! Let's vote to make Burst become 1st in the list  Grin
mczarnek

Activity: 527
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 02:56:22 AM

But burst's US price is generally been going UP!!

Or has it just stayed at a fairly stable $0.04 each?

Still the most undervalued coin ever though Smiley

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Segwit | Core 0.14 | Masternodes
XEVAN | DK3 | Electrum soon
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
Litebit.eu | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 ... 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 [981] 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 ... 1315 »
  Print  

Jump to: