Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:34:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 [1263] 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 ... 1315 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000  (Read 2170605 times)
IncludeBeer
Legendary

Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 01:31:32 AM

Wink Sorry for stupid question. If I want to invest on HDD to mining Burst at this time. Does it late? Any future or equip return after done volume of Bust mined. How long Burst will be mining done?
Thanks  Grin  Grin

it's never too late because if burst goes to 60000 sat, you can speed up your roi!!!
to get some forecast about your ROI DATE, plz check here:
http://burstcoin.biz/calculator
good luck!

That's a terrible argument for investing in Burst. Sorry to "burst" your bubble, but Burst will never hit 60k sats. The supply is simply wayyy too high, and the only "locking" mechanism for supply is through the AE (which even this is flimsy, as people can "unlock" their funds instantly if they wanted). Don't get me wrong, I've been mining Burst since nearly genesis block, and fully expect it to appreciate in value. But you need to be realistic, especially when talking to someone new to the project.

Good reasons to invest (btw):
  • Very low entry costs
  • Very low ongoing expenses (nearly free in terms of electricity)
  • Mature chain and community
  • Integrated Asset Exchange provides on-chain opportunity for investments/projects

There's still ~10 years I think before Burst blocks won't pay a block reward.  Cool

Grow the Dividend Snek! (pm me if you have questions)
https://powh.io/?masternode=0x1f9b145fdaef2b82aef29c2f3c9b875a8b017512
tnfsmith

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 08:24:00 AM

Wink Sorry for stupid question. If I want to invest on HDD to mining Burst at this time. Does it late? Any future or equip return after done volume of Bust mined. How long Burst will be mining done?
Thanks  Grin  Grin

it's never too late because if burst goes to 60000 sat, you can speed up your roi!!!
good luck!

That's a terrible argument for investing in Burst. Sorry to "burst" your bubble, but Burst will never hit 60k sats. The supply is simply wayyy too high, and the only "locking" mechanism for supply is through the AE (which even this is flimsy, as people can "unlock" their funds instantly if they wanted). Don't get me wrong, I've been mining Burst since nearly genesis block, and fully expect it to appreciate in value. But you need to be realistic, especially when talking to someone new to the project.

• Very low entry costs
  • Integrated Asset Exchange provides on-chain opportunity for investments/projects

There's still ~10 years I think before Burst blocks won't pay a block reward.  Cool
Thanks so much for your advice and opinion. It help me sure to invest HDD or not at this time. @IncludeBeer give me some fact and figure and time you have experienced with BURST until now. It will be strong to participate in proof.
jekjekman

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 09:21:16 AM

Thanks  Grin  Grin

good luck!

• Very low entry costs

Thanks so much for your advice and opinion. It help me sure to invest HDD or not at this time. @IncludeBeer give me some fact and figure and time you have experienced with BURST until now. It will be strong to participate in proof.

I think it's just a matter of holding until it pump to get fasten your ROI and make a profit out of Burst mining today. Because a lot of pioneer miners of Burst coin didn't mind the under value of this coin back then. They just believe that Burst coin will grow it's value overtime. And that is when their profit really pays off today

The first time I discover Burst coin was when its value is only 81 satoshis and today it's ranging around 500 to 600 sats, it also reaches almost 1000 sats but its stabilize in the middle of it. The one who hold and mined earlier will surely happy with it and the one who mined and suddenly sold it will be regretting. So Think Burst mining today is still profitable with a good amount of HDD spaces.
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 09:42:12 AM

Thanks  Grin  Grin

good luck!

• Very low entry costs

i'm invested in burst because i think in a near futures, burst will increase his value and will be used to small payments too.
fee are very low compared to bitcoin and eth and the number of adopters are tiny.
When burst will increase adoprion, we see the value o burst rose and rise again
this is just my 2 cents.

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
CryptoDude2727

Activity: 279

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 11:38:48 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2017, 03:45:10 PM by CryptoDude2727

No one knows how high the price will go.  60,000 sats is probably a little ambitious ... then again what will the world look like 5 years from now?  I've learned never to say never in crypto.

But in general, put me in the camp of BURST having huge upside... we'll see where it actually goes.  
unsoindovo
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 12:40:35 PM

Hi all, I have tried downloading the Burst client but it keeps getting stuck at 90% and then it just hangs there.. I have tried clearing DB but to no avail.

How can I solve this? Help would be greatly appreciated

hi!!!
plz read this thread...
https://forums.burst-team.us/topic/45/burst-blockchain-ddl-updated-regular-every-24h-zipped
you can download blockchain in ZIP format..
it is updated every 24 hours.
enjoy

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 01:30:45 PM

Thanks  Grin  Grin

good luck!

• Very low entry costs

You wrote constructively about BURST, and it looks like you are experienced user, but how do you set the price for that coin? You write that Burst price will never reach 60k satoshi - after all this is total nonsense! First: price of BTC can change in 1000% (put there how many zeros you want), second - it is unique project right now, so possibility of pump is like 99% .. I'm not thinking about 6 months, but in 2-3 years perspective of even few $$ is very realistic..

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
theduuude

Activity: 194
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 12:13:23 AM

think marketcap, not absolute price in satoshi's
IncludeBeer
Legendary

Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:34:15 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2017, 04:50:20 AM by IncludeBeer

Thanks  Grin  Grin

good luck!

• Very low entry costs

You wrote constructively about BURST, and it looks like you are experienced user, but how do you set the price for that coin? You write that Burst price will never reach 60k satoshi - after all this is total nonsense! First: price of BTC can change in 1000% (put there how many zeros you want), second - it is unique project right now, so possibility of pump is like 99% .. I'm not thinking about 6 months, but in 2-3 years perspective of even few $$ is very realistic..

You're right, "never say never". Instead, I'll hedge < 1% chance Burst will hit 60k sats, for as long as 1btc >= $2k.

I love burst, but I really only love it as a miner. Here's why:

PoC is the #1 thing that differentiates Burst from any other alt coin. Not only is the consensus at least as secure as other chains, but mining algorithm is one of the most energy efficient, especially in terms of scalability (at least until Vitalik finishes PoS). The AE is also a great feature which helps to set Burst apart. However, those really aren't enough to take this coin mainstream. The main functionality for Burst (as of right now, and for the foreseeable future) is simply transactions. Other than the AE, Burst doesn't have a major feature to offer the market. And already, one can do everything on Ethereum that you can do in the AE (allbeit its much more complicated on Ethereum), and even better.

Also, Burst isn't some new kid on the block. It's been around for a few years now, and already ~90% (don't quote me) of all Burst has been mined. While mining for block rewards will continue for several years still, the vast majority is already on the market. Burst seems to have found a small niche for itself as a gambling coin, but I simply don't see a reason for large investors to go buying up sell orders on exchanges. There are other alt coins out there that will make a much bigger scene on the crypto world than Burst will I'm afraid. Now since I've started mining, I've consistently hodled (even at 25 sats!), waiting for appropriate price time. It's not here yet, but if you wait for and expect 60k sats, you'll never make profit. Cheesy

I could go on (certainly there's a political side which has blackened the outlook for Burst; Adam himself is just a fat slug on the image of Burst), but that's the jist of it.  Cool

I'd really be interested in hearing why you think we can hit 60k sats, and maybe when?

Edit: I sure as shit hope I'm completely wrong though!!  Cheesy Cheesy

Grow the Dividend Snek! (pm me if you have questions)
https://powh.io/?masternode=0x1f9b145fdaef2b82aef29c2f3c9b875a8b017512
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:16:29 AM

It sucks that the original Dev and creator of Burst magically disappeared the coin has been pretty much stagnant since then. Question nobody is asking, how come noone has cloned this coin or at least come up with another PoC coin that you can mine with Hard drive? has anyone tried? is it too hard?  Huh
Wexlike
Legendary

Activity: 1473
Merit: 1086

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 10:18:22 AM

Hello, I am trying to create a Burst Coin Wallet and apparently I need a transaction ?

Could someone please send 1 Burstcoin to BURST-H862-8TD5-PZJ3-29NXW ? The faucets seem not to work.

Thanks in advance, I am totally new to Burst.
joosep

Activity: 569

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 11:00:41 AM

Hello, I am trying to create a Burst Coin Wallet and apparently I need a transaction ?

Could someone please send 1 Burstcoin to BURST-H862-8TD5-PZJ3-29NXW ? The faucets seem not to work.

I send some.
Wexlike
Legendary

Activity: 1473
Merit: 1086

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 11:12:17 AM

I send some.

Thank you very much ! Smiley I've sent you the coins back, I hope my account works now correctly. Smiley
sevenseals

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 02:39:38 PM

Hello, I'm relative new with burstcoin. I just wonder that most miner have reading rates of 300MB/s. I have only 30MB/s. does anyone have an idea why it is so slow? i have 2 x 8tb (Seagate Archive HDD SATA III 8TB), both in a usb3 hdd docking station connected on a usb3 on my notebook.

I want to use my notebook because it has very low enrgy consumption. is there a faster setup for it?

regards, eric

what about you miner.conf???
how are you reading your plots directory??
are you reading in parallel whit all the threads available??

I don't know how the miner reads the plots. I use Blago Miner. If you have some advices for the config file to read faster please let me know.
sevenseals

Activity: 167

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 02:44:20 PM

Hello, I'm relative new with burstcoin. I just wonder that most miner have reading rates of 300MB/s. I have only 30MB/s. does anyone have an idea why it is so slow? i have 2 x 8tb (Seagate Archive HDD SATA III 8TB), both in a usb3 hdd docking station connected on a usb3 on my notebook.

I want to use my notebook because it has very low enrgy consumption. is there a faster setup for it?

regards, eric

I use Blago's miner and it's the best. You can also try a GPU miner but this just changes the speed in which your nonces are read but your deadlines remain the same, it does not mean you will get more Burst, for that you need more hard drive space.

I use Blago Miner too. I have read that if someone submit a deadline of 2h after 4 seconds, he will win the round also when someone else submit a deadline of 1h after 20 seconds. Is that false?
Rengganis

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 03:01:22 PM

is there anyone knows about burst ocean , cause I have it but still dont understand how to exchange it to burst coin
unsoindovo
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 03:05:10 PM

regards, eric

I use Blago's miner and it's the best. You can also try a GPU miner but this just changes the speed in which your nonces are read but your deadlines remain the same, it does not mean you will get more Burst, for that you need more hard drive space.

I use Blago Miner too. I have read that if someone submits a deadline of 2h after 4 seconds, he will win the round also when someone else submits a deadline of 1h after 20 seconds. Is that false?

hum!!! where did you read this??
it should be impossible...
if my deadline is better why a worst dead line should win the round??
maybe if 2 dead line are the same, win the one who arrives for first

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:24:42 PM

Are there any working BURST faucets?

Which pool do you recommend?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
qratzpalatz

Activity: 309

Too weird to live,too rare to die ;)

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 05:28:01 PM

regards, eric

what about you miner.conf???
how are you reading your plots directory??
are you reading in parallel whit all the threads available??

I don't know how the miner reads the plots. I use Blago Miner. If you have some advices for the config file to read faster please let me know.

Hmm,the drives are read at the same time....if your drives share same docking station,they also share same bandwidth... Wink
vovannovig

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 08:38:41 PM

Good afternoon.

Help please, I always face the error of the form:

BURST miner, v1.170603_AVX2
Programming: dcct (Linux) & Blago (Windows)
CPU support: AES SSE SSE2 SSE3 SSE4.2 AVX AVX2 [recomend use AVX
2]
AuthenticAMD AMD Ryzen 5 1600X Six-Core Processor [12 cores]
RAM: 8192 Mb
Pool address all.poolofd32th.club (ip 192.254.70.189:8124)
Updater address all.poolofd32th.club (ip 192.254.70.189:8124)
Using plots:
D: \ Burst \ plots files: 4 size: 1575 Gb
TOTAL: 1575 Gb

23:20:31 New block 373588, baseTarget 337409, netDiff 54311 Tb
23:20:34 [14173777382496764850] found DL: 8400756
23:20:34 [14173777382496764850] sent DL: 8400756 97d 05:32:36
23:20:35 The thread "D: \ Burst \ plots" @ 3.8 sec (104.9 MB / s) The CPU is 66.11%
[ERROR 1004] Your Burst account's reward recipient (Z2XL-FVWL-CPCM-EZUEB) do
Es not match the pool's account (LBQ2-XLPT-S2S8-64ZG5)
You need change reward assignment and wait 4 blocks (~ 16 minutes)

23:23:10 New block 373589, baseTarget 348822, netDiff 52534 Tb
23:23:12 [14173777382496764850] found DL: 14771271
Sent: DL: 14771271 170d 23:07:51
[ERROR 1004] Your Burst account's reward recipient (Z2XL-FVWL-CPCM-EZUEB) do
Es not match the pool's account (LBQ2-XLPT-S2S8-64ZG5)
You need change reward assignment and wait 4 blocks (~ 16 minutes)
23:23:14 The thread "D: \ Burst \ plots" @ 3.7 sec (105.7 MB / s) The CPU is 67.40%

There are 10 coins on the wallet.

I tried on other wallets, sistemnikami ...

What I do, I go into the purse, I'm synchronized. I click create a plotter - I select the disk and the volume, count. The processor cores involved and I specify my purse BURST-Z2XL-FVWL-CPCM-EZUEB. Then everything is created and when I begin to mine I get the above error, namely: [ERROR 1004] Your Burst account's reward recipient (Z2XL-FVWL-CPCM-EZUEB) do es not match the pool's account (LBQ2-XLPT-S2S8-64ZG5)

What's wrong???
Pages: « 1 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 [1263] 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 ... 1315 »
  Print  

Jump to: