Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:36:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 [759] 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 ... 1315 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000  (Read 2170604 times)
AizenSou

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 12:02:11 PM

Great News!
Thanks to this week reinvestment and a big discount AizenSou gave us on brand new qASICs, the goal which was of 450 shares has been lowered to 405, reached, and new qASICs have been bought!
Check out the news quoted from the official BLTPS project thread:

Quote from: BLTPS Cloud Mining Journal
2760 brand new qASICs have been bought for 2.35 BTC only! (Split in two transactions: 1.9999 - 0.3501)
Litecoin mining difficulty has increased by 10% during the last week, so we thought that saving another 20% over our first purchase was a good way to answer back.
Shares were bought directly from AizenSou which is revealing himself a valuable partner and I'd like to renew my thanks to him.
Summing up, we now have 4500 qASICs to sustain Burst value with a total expense of 4.31 BTC.

In the "BLTPS Cloud Mining Journal" section you'll find all the proofs and links to the transactions as usual.

The new goal has been fixed to 650 BLTPS sold shares.

I'd really like this project to go way further. Many investors have joined recently (expect a new list by update 1.1.4 or 1.1.5 at most) and opportunities to thank them are never enough.
But we still need more: the more the investments, the better BLTPS project can help Burst grow!

Burst Long Term Price Support project
(BLTPS)

Investment Status
Share value: 0.01 BTC - Sold Shares: 405 - Next goal: 650 405 250
Booked Shares (waiting for payment): 60
Hashrate supporting Burst: 450 MH/s (LTC)

Oh no you make me blushing here mate  Grin
I'm a BURST holder as well, so of course I try to do the best for BURST.
mczarnek

Activity: 527
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 02:50:32 PM

I read the post. It looks like they're just using investor money to buy scrypt ASICs to mine LTC and then use that to buy burst walls. I can see that helping burst, but I'm not entirely certain how the investors make money... giving them devalued burst doesn't seem all that worthwhile (unless they always hold).

It sounds cool, putting aside the lack of transparency and plenty of room for whoever is controlling the project to skim off the top.

Regardless, still thinking about getting into burst. It'd be nice if there were more poc coins though, if burst starts spiraling the drain it's nice to have more options.

I think it's a great idea, you are making a lot less risky investment by essentially renting scrypt ASICs, those mine for Litecoin, Litecoin gets dumped on the market, Burst is bought with those BTC, and investors are paid back in Burst.

I disagree.. i think it's best to be the only POC coin until POC coins start getting some publicity, because you know that Burst is the one that will take off.

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Segwit | Core 0.14 | Masternodes
XEVAN | DK3 | Electrum soon
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
Litebit.eu | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
mmmaybe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 04:32:21 PM

Hey uray,

I think you have some serious bugs on (at least) the SG pool.

Regularly, submitted and confirmed deadlines aren't accounted for. Every now and then the pool kinda resets after a few seconds into a new block, and the registered deadlines disappear.

More over, when this happens later submitted and confirmed deadlines in the miner doesn't show up on the pool. This results in the form of "9999999+" as a deadline, when I in fact have much lower deadlines confirm (not just submitted) in the miner. This is very weird, especially when I rarely have deadlines over a day.

When writing this I have nine "9999999+" out of the displayed 14 last deadlines at this pool..

I don't know, but I believe SG has found less blocks today than normal. If so, the above might be the cause.

Also, I had a pending balance/payout of ~2000. That one simply disappeared, not showing up in the payout list or in my wallet. Don't know why.

I suggest that you go back to R2 until you figured this out. If we in fact find less blocks than we should, it will have big impact on earnings. Until improvement I've to change pool.

Regards

cronicbeef

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 04:36:06 PM

hi can anyone help me please.  im trying to mine burst but when i start the miner i just get :error unable to get mining info from wallet   over and over.  i have set my pool adress and plotted and set reward assignment e.t.c what could i be missing?
Blago

Activity: 416

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 04:49:52 PM

hi can anyone help me please.  im trying to mine burst but when i start the miner i just get :error unable to get mining info from wallet   over and over.  i have set my pool adress and plotted and set reward assignment e.t.c what could i be missing?

can we see config/bat?

Relax, I’m russian!...
BURST-B2LU-SGCZ-NYVS-HZEPK
mmmaybe

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 05:02:27 PM

blago, any plans to update your miner for dev's poolV2 to submit all deadlines below 200k? I'll send you a nice donation if you do it  Smiley

Blago

Activity: 416

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 05:52:17 PM

blago, any plans to update your miner for dev's poolV2 to submit all deadlines below 200k? I'll send you a nice donation if you do it  Smiley
Yes, i'm change the algorithm, but yet not tested the miner...

Relax, I’m russian!...
BURST-B2LU-SGCZ-NYVS-HZEPK
mmmaybe

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 06:18:46 PM

blago, any plans to update your miner for dev's poolV2 to submit all deadlines below 200k? I'll send you a nice donation if you do it  Smiley

Thanks, you have pm and will get more  Smiley

riskyfire

Activity: 275

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 06:30:51 PM

More plots but lower earnings.

I've recently dug out some older smaller drives and plotted them and then started mining with the uray's pool miner
but the burst earnings dramatically decrease after adding the new plotted drives, any ideas on the problem?

The miner just seems to work best with a single plotted drive, it's also eating up about 7GB of ram.

bloodDiamond

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 07:24:06 PM

I've recently dug out some older smaller drives and plotted them and then started mining with the uray's pool miner
but the burst earnings dramatically decrease after adding the new plotted drives, any ideas on the problem?

The miner just seems to work best with a single plotted drive, it's also eating up about 7GB of ram.

i'm mining on http://cryptomining.farm/ after a lot of uray's V2 pool up & down.
my gain in the last hours are going down...
and i do not understand why..

a week ago i gain 1500 burts average day more..

and i see who difficulty is the same!!!
zlatanBorec

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 08:10:52 PM

thank you for your work blako...
hope you update us soon here on BCT..
i never asked you..
mut you have twitter account???

if yes give us so we can follow you and stay tuned!!!
adeewail

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 08:19:56 PM

Hi!

Introducing simple hazard game called:
GUESS SCOOP WIN BURST
(I was never good in naming things :-) )

See description of BURST-4BET-7D3W-ZMWX-D3W4J account.

Its about guessing the scoop number of every 5th block (blocks 37570, 37575, 37580,...) and its provably fair*.

Bet: 10 BURST
How to: Send 10 burst to address above (alias "scoopwin10" ) with unencrypted message containing number you guessing.

Your transaction must be in the block xxxx0-xxxx4 to be rewarded from the block xxxx5
(or xxxx5-xxxx9 to be rewarded from the block xxxx10)

Who guessed the closest number wins!

The guessing range is 0 to 4095 (if higher, its X mod 4096 )
Guessing range is "circle" - distance 4095 and 0 is 1

Invalid transactions (wrong amount of burst, no message, no number, encrypted message) are sent back (if amount is higher than 2 burst)

If there is only one guess in the round, there is postponed to next round.

Currently running "beta" before start with higher bets.

Bugreports, suggestions (and donations) at BURST-4WYN-ZUTY-EE89-9ZYP2

Fee is 0.5%

number you guessing is choosen by you an you can check numbers of all other players (because are unencrypted)

For block 4 you know scoop of block 5, but your transaction will be included in block 5 ... and transaction included in the block 5 is heading to the scoop in block 10.

Interesting concept and every bit of activity around Burst can be of help.

Risking 10 Burst isnt too big of a deal, however the structure of the game does involve trust as you need to send the Burst back to the winners. Unless youre running a long con I guess we're ok Smiley

Thanks for this kind words.
I am not sure, if there is possibility how to do without sending burst to 3rd party. Even the original Satoshi Dice was based on sending BTC somewhere...

But, before sending Burst, you can check ( http://burstcoin.eu/address/13261835548395382169 ), if the game is still fair.
Currently there is one bet waiting for the "challenger" :-) And before it there were two transactions with guesses
1212 and 868 and the scoop was 3512

The 868 is closer to 3512 (over the zero, don't forget, its circle) and won.

About "long con" - only coins I can "stole" are from the current round - last 5 blocks. Not worth stealing.
From long run point of view, I will have income from fee (hopefully).

Don't be afraid of my honesty but my coding skill! :-D I hope I caught all bugs, but no one ever knows.
____
PS: for grammar nazi: I am not native speaker. ;-)
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 08:27:57 PM

i'm mining on http://cryptomining.farm/ after a lot of uray's V2 pool up & down.
my gain in the last hours are going down...
and i do not understand why..

a week ago i gain 1500 burts average day more..

and i see who difficulty is the same!!!

In order to give a pool a fair chance, you've gotta mine there for at least a full day or two, sometimes more.

That being said, if you don't like that pool you can come check out http://burst.ga

We've been rock solid and hitting blocks all the time.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
xizmax

Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 08:39:01 PM

Hi!

Introducing simple hazard game called:
GUESS SCOOP WIN BURST
(I was never good in naming things :-) )

See description of BURST-4BET-7D3W-ZMWX-D3W4J account.

Its about guessing the scoop number of every 5th block (blocks 37570, 37575, 37580,...) and its provably fair*.

Bet: 10 BURST
How to: Send 10 burst to address above (alias "scoopwin10" ) with unencrypted message containing number you guessing.

Your transaction must be in the block xxxx0-xxxx4 to be rewarded from the block xxxx5
(or xxxx5-xxxx9 to be rewarded from the block xxxx10)

Who guessed the closest number wins!

The guessing range is 0 to 4095 (if higher, its X mod 4096 )
Guessing range is "circle" - distance 4095 and 0 is 1

Invalid transactions (wrong amount of burst, no message, no number, encrypted message) are sent back (if amount is higher than 2 burst)

If there is only one guess in the round, there is postponed to next round.

Currently running "beta" before start with higher bets.

Bugreports, suggestions (and donations) at BURST-4WYN-ZUTY-EE89-9ZYP2

Fee is 0.5%

number you guessing is choosen by you an you can check numbers of all other players (because are unencrypted)

For block 4 you know scoop of block 5, but your transaction will be included in block 5 ... and transaction included in the block 5 is heading to the scoop in block 10.

Interesting concept and every bit of activity around Burst can be of help.

Risking 10 Burst isnt too big of a deal, however the structure of the game does involve trust as you need to send the Burst back to the winners. Unless youre running a long con I guess we're ok Smiley

Thanks for this kind words.
I am not sure, if there is possibility how to do without sending burst to 3rd party. Even the original Satoshi Dice was based on sending BTC somewhere...

But, before sending Burst, you can check ( http://burstcoin.eu/address/13261835548395382169 ), if the game is still fair.
Currently there is one bet waiting for the "challenger" :-) And before it there were two transactions with guesses
1212 and 868 and the scoop was 3512

The 868 is closer to 3512 (over the zero, don't forget, its circle) and won.

About "long con" - only coins I can "stole" are from the current round - last 5 blocks. Not worth stealing.
From long run point of view, I will have income from fee (hopefully).

Don't be afraid of my honesty but my coding skill! :-D I hope I caught all bugs, but no one ever knows.
____
PS: for grammar nazi: I am not native speaker. ;-)

Well I feel I have a couple of points to make:

1. I really like the concept, it is nicely thought out and unique to BURST
2. I do not believe you'd get enough BURST in on a single round of betting to make it worth your while to steal them and run
3. Until a completely decentralized trustless market is in place somewhere, I am not sure how we can avoid sending of coins to you, so don't sweat it Smiley

All in all, I think your game is worth including in useful links on the site

BURST, your C:\urrency
Follow us on https://twitter.com/burstcoin_dev
alfag4

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:15:11 PM

Il little question:

today mining in solo i forged a block with 700,000 (700 thousands) coins but i received only 8600 burst. The others where goes?
I see that all coins in the block are sent to the BURST-5NVZ-GXHA-N3S9-DGZBA account. Why?Huh
Who is the owner of that account?

Thanks
mczarnek

Merit: 502

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:25:02 PM

Il little question:

today mining in solo i forged a block with 700,000 (700 thousands) coins but i received only 8600 burst. The others where goes?
I see that all coins in the block are sent to the BURST-5NVZ-GXHA-N3S9-DGZBA account. Why?Huh

Thanks

Are you part of a pool?  I suspect it went to the pool.

I've been curious, I know the basic idea but how do pools work from a technical angle?

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Segwit | Core 0.14 | Masternodes
XEVAN | DK3 | Electrum soon
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
Litebit.eu | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
CoinProfits

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:25:38 PM

What usefull thing is done with all the disk space that we use for mining this coin?
luxe

Activity: 257
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:25:44 PM

Il little question:

Thanks

Serious?

http://burstcoin.eu/block/15973007144300177693
The 700k are the signed transactions by the Block (not related to you) ... you received the 'Block Revard' + 'Transaction Fees' ... everything is fine.
alfag4

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:31:07 PM

Il little question:

Thanks

Are you part of a pool?  I suspect it went to the pool.

I've been curious, I know the basic idea but how do pools work from a technical angle?

No, i'm not in a pool.
I'm mining in solo and in the wallet i set the reward assignment to my account id so theorically i'm not part of any pool.
I see that balance of this account is 10 millions of coins.
xizmax

Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:35:12 PM

Il little question:

Thanks

Are you part of a pool?  I suspect it went to the pool.

No, i'm not in a pool.
I'm mining in solo and in the wallet i set the reward assignment to my account id so theorically i'm not part of any pool.
I see that balance of this account is 10 millions of coins.

Your question was answered before, when you mine a block you get the block reward, not the coins whose transactions are in that block. The transaction was imo a transaction to an exchange account, hence the 10 mil balance

BURST, your C:\urrency
Follow us on https://twitter.com/burstcoin_dev
Pages: « 1 ... 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 [759] 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 ... 1315 »
  Print  

Jump to: