Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:45:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 209 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology  (Read 288804 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Thistleblower

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:29:52 PM

UPDATE: got my 20k back from Mintpal. STILL out over 20k from "Generated but not accepted". Ive had tried everything many times over, that has been posted about in the last few threads. Ive been polite calm and professional and have posted many times  BEGGING the supercoin team to address my issue. They have never addressed my issues. Users have suggested the regular fixes, download the latest version, delete all in roaming except wallet.dat, go to old backup (done that dated 8/1/14), salvage wallet(done that), (repair wallet done that), import and export keys into new wallet (done that). I heard a phrase once about 20 years ago and it stuck in my head, and it goes like this "BE NICE, UNTIL YOU CANNOT BE NICE ANY LONGER". I have bugun to dump the super I got from Mintpal at stupid prices. Got it down to under 1500 sat , Im gonna pound at it some more today and see if I can get it near 1000 sat. Some nice bargains on Super guys at Bittrex, enjoy. Ive even been buying my own back and selling it lower..LOL. DO YOU HEAR ME NOW SUPERTEAM~!?!??!!?

You will hurt not only supercoin team. You also will hurt other supercoin holders, who just like you.
That wasn't the message I heard when Bittrex users were begging for support. Funny how things turn out when the shoe's on the other foot. No solidarity or community spirit now. Just fuck you jack I'M OK.
ThisNameIsAlreadyInUse

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:30:11 PM

UPDATE: got my 20k back from Mintpal. STILL out over 20k from "Generated but not accepted". Ive had tried everything many times over, that has been posted about in the last few threads. Ive been polite calm and professional and have posted many times  BEGGING the supercoin team to address my issue. They have never addressed my issues. Users have suggested the regular fixes, download the latest version, delete all in roaming except wallet.dat, go to old backup (done that dated 8/1/14), salvage wallet(done that), (repair wallet done that), import and export keys into new wallet (done that). I heard a phrase once about 20 years ago and it stuck in my head, and it goes like this "BE NICE, UNTIL YOU CANNOT BE NICE ANY LONGER". I have bugun to dump the super I got from Mintpal at stupid prices. Got it down to under 1500 sat , Im gonna pound at it some more today and see if I can get it near 1000 sat. Some nice bargains on Super guys at Bittrex, enjoy. Ive even been buying my own back and selling it lower..LOL. DO YOU HEAR ME NOW SUPERTEAM~!?!??!!?

You will hurt not only supercoin team. You also will hurt other supercoin holders, who just like you.

Im out of options. Truth be told, this was a last and final resort. Im hurting myself, and everyone, and that sucks Sad I dont know what else to do . Ive already lost 27,000 super to the dev teams code, and was gonna sell it off anyway.

IM STILL open to suggestions that are not already posted.

Devs please send me the 27,000 coins you owe me for your error to : SbHRVj3SZBb9FNFBd89qUXQ2jjVjfwgYEN

http://s11.postimg.org/speyb3843/super_fall.jpg

Vegas

Just to remind:
Now, what we have. We have two blockchains. The one has many protocol violations and in advance of the second one by 16k blocks, that means that people spent electricity on this chain and thus made investment. The over one is the correct from the protocol perspective and had huge deposit, trade and withdrawal activity since fork. So it will be unfair to abandon any of these chains as some part of investors would be cheated.
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:37:24 PM

Ya in my world, in my businesses , when I make mistakes "I PAY FOR IT"! Customers dont even have to ask, I just do. They NEVER get to the point of anger and frustration, NOT EVER.

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Thistleblower

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:38:50 PM

I've mentioned Forging issues previously and received no reply. Forging works successfully, but each day the number of transactions doubles and the amount of stake halves for each transaction. The total amount of reward remains steady, but the fragmentation will surely lead to more blockchain issues if it continues indefinitely.
Yes, this also leads to the wallet being slower, and will make sending large amounts complicated as you'll exceed transaction size limits when gathering small inputs.

Ideally the staking should merge back outputs to keep things under control.

This can be fixed with a simple update to the qt. For you savvy users you can patch your own qt/daemon

Simply change line 20 of wallet.cpp to whatever you wish

Code:
int64_t nStakeCombineThreshold = 1000 * COIN;

As it is now. I will combine any inputs created by POS transactions less that 1000 coins into larger ones.

Example 1:

You have a 1000 coin input. When it stakes you will get a 1001 coin input back or whatever the reward you get it

If you have a 10000 coin input when it stake it will be broken into 2 inputs of 5001 each. Or whatever the reward is

Working on getting the cryptsy wallet synced and back online. Ill keep you updated

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll try it out on a separate wallet before applying it to my full stake. Ideally I'd like to restrict fragmentation to no less than an eighth of my long-term total. I have a Mammothcoin wallet that's now churning out hundreds of transactions per day. The fragmentation shows no sign of slowing so if I don't shut it down (and remove it from the Supersend chain) it'll soon be in the tens of thousands. Supercoin consolidated after the Fork, but since then it's been doubling the number of transactions daily.
mullick
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:39:58 PM

I've mentioned Forging issues previously and received no reply. Forging works successfully, but each day the number of transactions doubles and the amount of stake halves for each transaction. The total amount of reward remains steady, but the fragmentation will surely lead to more blockchain issues if it continues indefinitely.
Yes, this also leads to the wallet being slower, and will make sending large amounts complicated as you'll exceed transaction size limits when gathering small inputs.

Ideally the staking should merge back outputs to keep things under control.

This can be fixed with a simple update to the qt. For you savvy users you can patch your own qt/daemon

Simply change line 20 of wallet.cpp to whatever you wish

Code:
int64_t nStakeCombineThreshold = 1000 * COIN;

As it is now. I will combine any inputs created by POS transactions less that 1000 coins into larger ones.

Example 1:

You have a 1000 coin input. When it stakes you will get a 1001 coin input back or whatever the reward you get it

If you have a 10000 coin input when it stake it will be broken into 2 inputs of 5001 each. Or whatever the reward is

Working on getting the cryptsy wallet synced and back online. Ill keep you updated

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll try it out on a separate wallet before applying it to my full stake. Ideally I'd like to restrict fragmentation to no less than an eighth of my long-term total. I have a Mammothcoin wallet that's now churning out hundreds of transactions per day. The fragmentation shows no sign of slowing so if I don't shut it down (and remove it from the Supersend chain) it'll soon be in the tens of thousands. Supercoin consolidated after the Fork, but since then it's been doubling the number of transactions daily.

I edited after I posted if you missed it. My OP got screwed up
eXe47

Activity: 118

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:19:04 PM

Ya in my world, in my businesses , when I make mistakes "I PAY FOR IT"! Customers dont even have to ask, I just do. They NEVER get to the point of anger and frustration, NOT EVER.

haha, sorry!  Grin

You are not a customer Vegas. This is not shopping on fifth avenue. You invest in something, in parts, much more risky than a startup.
You are an Investor! Take the risks or get out (what you are actually doing and thats just fine and up to you).
You want to smell and taste the honey pot? Guess what this will eventually cost you, maybe its even the wrong honey pot and there is no honey inside!?!?!? Oh my... life sucks, right!? Wink

To answer your post with all seriousness.
If your coins from staking are not accepted, you did not loose them, you will receive them just later.
If your coins where sent to an exchange like cryptsy, wait till the exchange is on the right fork.

Best of luck mate!
telematico

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:21:28 PM

for vegasguy :

Do not despair, there must surely be a solution. I also thought I lost my Supercoin and recover after many hours of nervousness.

1. look no previous version of this wallet is running when starting windows
this happened to me.

2 erase all but wallet.dat
3 Clean windows registry with Cclean program.
4 Reinstall wallet 3.1.1
Thistleblower

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:23:05 PM

haha, sorry!  Grin

You are not a customer Vegas. This is not shopping on fifth avenue. You invest in something, in parts, much more risky than a startup.
You are an Investor! Take the risks or get out (what you are actually doing and thats just fine and up to you)

To answer your post with all seriousness.
If your coins from staking are not accepted, you did not loose them, you will receive them just later.
If your coins where sent to an exchange like cryptsy, wait till the exchange is on the right fork.

Best of luck mate!
Too right. We should've stayed on the right fork and lef Bittrex to take the fall. Remind me never again to support a move like that.
Thistleblower

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:26:24 PM

for vegasguy :

Do not despair, there must surely be a solution. I also thought I lost my Supercoin and recover after many hours of nervousness.

1. look no previous version of this wallet is running when starting windows
this happened to me.

2 erase all but wallet.dat
3 Clean windows registry with Cclean program.
4 Reinstall wallet 3.1.1

Cclean won't do for intransigent QT problems. You need an uninstaller like Revo that will remove every last trace of the wallet. (but First take a copy of your Wallet.Dat and store it on a removable drive).
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 06:46:57 PM

Divided communities kill coins. United communities repair confidence.

It is human nature to put self interest over community interest, and that is why so few projects reach their potential.

Super is on the correct fork, by definition.
Thistleblower

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 07:03:28 PM

Divided communities kill coins. United communities repair confidence.

It is human nature to put self interest over community interest, and that is why so few projects reach their potential.

Super is on the correct fork, by definition.
Ironically it's tanking on Bittrex while the price on Cryptsy (where the wallet problems have landed) is much higher. I was luck to have most of my coin in my wallet. Perhaps I should dump on Bittrex while there's still a market.
RCan06

Activity: 325
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 07:07:02 PM

Ive even been buying my own back and selling it lower..LOL. DO YOU HEAR ME NOW SUPERTEAM~!?!??!!?

I get your frustration, but this is pretty damn goofy LOL. What is this accomplishing, higher trading volume? creating a gap between buy orders and sell orders which will eventually be filled by others? Trying to damage other members who took the time to offer you support and try and solve your problem?

"I lost some money, so I'm going to lose more for attention, and try and bring everyone down with me". Good attitude.

I agree that Supercointeam needs to be more involved and give explanation in his answer to your and other community questions. I agree that Supercoin needs better support if we want to grow and rise in value. I agree there needs to be less "keep pushing" posts and more giving investors REASONS TO PUSH. Think rationally man. Why bring down the value of the coins you did manage to recover, maybe instead work with the community to double the value of the coins you have, to make up for the loss.

I don't know, I'm not in your position, and I feel for your loss, but if you're going to take out against me (as I feel) who tried to offer and idea and others here who have been helping community members in the same position, because you're angry at one guy, then I feel obligated to add my thought.
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 07:24:30 PM

Supercoin - world 1st true peer-to-peer decentralized trustless anonymous wallet using multisig technologies!
It means before Supercoin there were no trust-less real anonymous system in any altcoin.

The coin still has some serious issues that won't simply go away because you've chosen to ignore them.

Cryptsy wallets are still Offline and coins can't be withdrawn. I haven't tried depositing to Cryptsy, but I've no intentions of doing so until the issues are resolved. Instead, I've dumped my remaining coin on Cryptsy.

I've had several attempts at transferring coins to a second wallet using Supersend without any success. With a minimum of Three nodes available the sending icon turns brown for a while and then nothing. The coins remain in my sending wallet.

I agree with others who've said that the Supersend feature needs independent verification to assure users that it is indeed Trustless and Anonymous. In the meanwhile it's essential that All Exchanges are functioning correctly if you want Investors to trust this coin.

Why was my comment earlier about getting a review of SuperSend Trustless taken down?

Anyways, you are correct. The sooner the developers of SuperCoin fix the wallet issues, the sooner we can get a REAL review of the SuperSend Trustless.

Seriously the only reason why people aren't investing in this coin is because the developer is spewing broken english and just spam posting "SUPERCOIN WORLDS FIRST ANON COIN" which is NOT TRUE.

If you are the developer, stop spamming nonsense it makes people think that you're trying to hide something.

Here is my comment from earlier that was erased by the forum moderator of SUPERCOINTEAM

you guys should 1000% (one thousand) make sure SuperCoin SuperSend trustless is working, then get Dan Metcalf from XC to review it.

every other coin that has done this has enjoyed rapid growth so long as their anonymous protocol solution actually delivers.

People just do not know about supercoin seriously.

just secure the wallet release; then get Dan Metcalf to review the code, when he publishes it supercoin will get huge volume.

+1

This. All of this. Dev, I'm a long time Super investor and believer, but what he says above is accurate. Occasionally someone like me is shaken by your actions or lack thereof. I've mentioned the English issues before. Take the above suggestion to heart. please. We all want Super to succeed, but half-assed marketing will never get us there.
+1000
Cmon dev, we are your supporters not some random fuddsters. Listen to suggestions and know your market.
RCan06

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 07:27:01 PM

Also, if we (Supercoin) are to progress we can't sit back idly and assume everything is already good enough. Nothing will happen, and we will float around 2000 sat for as long as we already have been. If everyone is happy with that, then by all means lets sit back and continue to watch.

Supercoin will NOT "fly to the moon" simply by posts in this thread saying "moon time" "ready for liftoff" "keep pushing" etc etc. I've made posts like these early in the posting history. But I've realized it doesn't accomplish anything at all. What does it willingness of developers to GO OUT OF THEIR COMFORT ZONE. Start considering what community members have been asking. Consider doing a POD (proof of dev)!, consider letting a professional audit the code!  Considering hiring a professional marketing guy! Why? because these are what will actually help Supercoin get off the ground, let alone to the moon. The only way it will not help supercoin is if developers are shady, and the code is fake. If it is real and they are real, then what is the hold up? Not doing it, is basically as bad a failing right now.

Sadly the problem is other coins (newer then supercoin) are utilizing new fads (POD etc) and they are surpassing supercoin while we sit back on the launchpad.

POD - as others say, would be a real asset, it is IN right now and what many people want.
Code audit - also would create major value. Everyone will remember supercoin as the FIRST coin with anonymous trust-less multisig transactions. THAT ADDS TREMENDOUS VALUE, look at bitcoin.

As it stands in simple terms:

Trustless Anon + bad marketing + sitting idling as other coins develop past  = 2000sat
Trustless + POD + better marketing making use of POD = Higher
Trustless + Code audit = Even higher
Trustless + POD + Code Audit + marketing = TO THE ACTUAL MOON.

Edit: and I'm basically reiterating what other members are saying. As I agree, we need to continue moving forward and catering to what the cryptoworld wants.
RCan06

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 07:41:22 PM

To add: today I learned a lot about 'systems', as in social, community, human, environmental systems etc.

Systems are constantly bombarded with pressures and stress, due to this, these systems either collapse or break through to a new stronger level of balance, a more improved level then the last, and thus the system becomes stronger and more resilient as a whole.

Supercoin and the community is a system. And right now there is a lot of pressure and stress on the system. For supercoin to transcend to a new level, it needs to build upon those stresses and improve. Otherwise it will simply collapse. This is how the world works, economies, humans, nature, everything.

Problems can not be shrugged off or put to the side, it WILL collapse the system. They need to be tackled head on, and time and energy needs to be put into facing these problems. If these problems are faced, Supercoin will be more resilient.

POD, code audit, marketing = Resilience to fud, overall improved system.
CryptoJohn
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 07:41:59 PM

Also, if we (Supercoin) are to progress we can't sit back idly and assume everything is already good enough. Nothing will happen, and we will float around 2000 sat for as long as we already have been. If everyone is happy with that, then by all means lets sit back and continue to watch.

Supercoin will NOT "fly to the moon" simply by posts in this thread saying "moon time" "ready for liftoff" "keep pushing" etc etc. I've made posts like these early in the posting history. But I've realized it doesn't accomplish anything at all. What does it willingness of developers to GO OUT OF THEIR COMFORT ZONE. Start considering what community members have been asking. Consider doing a POD (proof of dev)!, consider letting a professional audit the code!  Considering hiring a professional marketing guy! Why? because these are what will actually help Supercoin get off the ground, let alone to the moon. The only way it will not help supercoin is if developers are shady, and the code is fake. If it is real and they are real, then what is the hold up? Not doing it, is basically as bad a failing right now.

Sadly the problem is other coins (newer then supercoin) are utilizing new fads (POD etc) and they are surpassing supercoin while we sit back on the launchpad.

POD - as others say, would be a real asset, it is IN right now and what many people want.
Code audit - also would create major value. Everyone will remember supercoin as the FIRST coin with anonymous trust-less multisig transactions. THAT ADDS TREMENDOUS VALUE, look at bitcoin.

Trustless Anon + bad marketing + sitting idling as other coins develop past  = 2000sat

Edit: and I'm basically reiterating what other members are saying. As I agree, we need to continue moving forward and catering to what the cryptoworld wants.
+1000 again

Devs we know your intelligent but the brightest minds are able to consider all sides of a problem and make choices based upon the greater good.

Knowing your markets and monitoring trends is what separates the successful from the not so successful. It common sense really.

from Webster Dictionary
common sense - noun
:  sound and prudent judgment based on a simple perception of the situation or facts
CryptoJohn
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 07:44:57 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2014, 08:18:49 PM by CryptoJohn

@vegas

Im sorry you are still having issues. You will see that I have lobbied on your behalf and I wish the Superteam was giving you personalized attention to resolve your issues.

My feelings are if one of us is having issues then all of us are having issues. For mass adoption to take place the concept of leaving a few behind because there were unlucky or for whatever reason has to change. Have a problem with your money at the bank and the bank goes out of its way to find out what happened, re-compensate you and repair the issue so nobody else gets hurt. If banks did not operate in this manner they would not exist.

That said, i just moved some btc to mintpal and would love to pick more up @ 1500sats if possible. Im sitting @ 1605 if you wouldnt mind dumping down to there? Not sarcasm.
erep

Activity: 2296
Merit: 594

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 09:09:42 PM

I agree with you, what you wrote all, specially last one

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
CryptoJohn
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 09:31:40 PM

Thanks for the cheap coins @1605sat. If I had more btc I would swoop in and take that 15,000 super under 2000sat on mintpal right now.
brookefinancial

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 09:37:43 PM

Thanks for the cheap coins @1605sat. If I had more btc I would swoop in and take that 15,000 super under 2000sat on mintpal right now.

Lol that vegasguy is a joke, dumping at low price just to hurt the coin. Vegas, you have 27 000 SUPER man you don't scare a fly, keep selling cheap SUPER to the community while we were trading at 2400 on cryptsy last night.

3D Printing and Bitcoin, that's pretty cool.
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 209 »
  Print  

Jump to: