Bitcoin Forum
May 16, 2024, 03:49:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 209 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology  (Read 288804 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
supercointeam (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 06:15:31 AM

LEts collect some for future promos.

Donation wallets

SUPER: SRevokU8RLGFN5xx9QuLKXyuDYuF5xLwGW
http://chainz.cryptoid.info/super/search.dws?q=SRevokU8RLGFN5xx9QuLKXyuDYuF5xLwGW

BTC: 19iA3xnpShggt2BdZV8nYPvogTuF9BSQBG https://blockchain.info/address/19iA3xnpShggt2BdZV8nYPvogTuF9BSQBG
brookefinancial

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 06:23:04 AM

Check out @PHIRECORE's Tweet: https://twitter.com/PHIRECORE/status/510228478349017089 @Phirecore beat me to it!  They requested @atc_secure for his assistance to review supercoin! Thanks NFOX for taking the initiative and reaching out!
these phirecore or cryptocobain or anyone should be able able to send specific tweets so we can help them. They can send pm email or tweet all fine.

atcsecure or other devs connected to xc or drk project can never ever allowed be part of this. There must be out there people can check multisig based trustless systems and understand the innovative technology application on an altcoin.

The community is working strong to hook you up with someone to review/inspect the code, you sure could help on your part too even though its not your favourite idea.

Litecoin Dark has 5/5 POD and the price jumped to 1400 satoshi, near Supercoin's price. There are 80millions LTCD and 14millions SUPER. Either LTCD should be a lot lower, or either SUPER is very under valued. Community wants POD because it's good marketing.

It's not very complicated, you contact him there: http://cryptoasian.com/contact/

You say you are Supercoin's dev and you want to collaborate on POD. And then we get rated:

3D Printing and Bitcoin, that's pretty cool.
CryptoBull

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 06:54:53 AM

Check out @PHIRECORE's Tweet: https://twitter.com/PHIRECORE/status/510228478349017089 @Phirecore beat me to it!  They requested @atc_secure for his assistance to review supercoin! Thanks NFOX for taking the initiative and reaching out!
these phirecore or cryptocobain or anyone should be able able to send specific tweets so we can help them. They can send pm email or tweet all fine.

atcsecure or other devs connected to xc or drk project can never ever allowed be part of this. There must be out there people can check multisig based trustless systems and understand the innovative technology application on an altcoin.

The community is working strong to hook you up with someone to review/inspect the code, you sure could help on your part too even though its not your favourite idea.

Litecoin Dark has 5/5 POD and the price jumped to 1400 satoshi, near Supercoin's price. There are 80millions LTCD and 14millions SUPER. Either LTCD should be a lot lower, or either SUPER is very under valued. Community wants POD because it's good marketing.

It's not very complicated, you contact him there: http://cryptoasian.com/contact/

You say you are Supercoin's dev and you want to collaborate on POD. And then we get rated:

Hello,
Bros i trying hard here to calm my nerves really.
+1000 brooke tell them Smiley

Captain Positive Cool
haos

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 08:16:55 AM

If community come to agreement i can remove the other exchanges and leave only bittrex at least in our OP.

I do not think it is necessary, let the all exchange continue. It will give benefit in future.
Keep mintpal.
Mintpal v2 will be released next wednesday and it might be top exchange again soon.
There is only like 30 coins scheduled for MPv2 and supercoin is among them.
Grgechkapitalac

Activity: 278

Back to the real world

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 08:36:29 AM

Don't remove coin from the exchanges. That's like a bullet in the knee...

Well, about the rest, it's up to the devs what would they do. But we need to do something, and push the price up.

Who knows where the cold wind blows, maybe I'm gonna return one day.
telematico

Activity: 198

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 08:46:02 AM

+1000
brookefinancial

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 08:54:02 AM

If community come to agreement i can remove the other exchanges and leave only bittrex at least in our OP.

I do not think it is necessary, let the all exchange continue. It will give benefit in future.
Keep mintpal.
Mintpal v2 will be released next wednesday and it might be top exchange again soon.
There is only like 30 coins scheduled for MPv2 and supercoin is among them.

+1

Yes lets stay on every exchange I dont know when this idea got serious, I was just talking with a guy on the boards haha.

Its great for SUPER to be on MOOLAH

studentwiskunde

Activity: 145

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 09:11:31 AM

Hi,

Any news about code reviewing?

Sincerely,

Wiskunde

eXe47

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 09:22:40 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2014, 09:39:27 AM by eXe47

Check out @PHIRECORE's Tweet: https://twitter.com/PHIRECORE/status/510045288955150336  Supercointeam & SupercoinDev have been requested to contact CryptoCobain & Kristov Atlas over Twitter so we all know they made a real attempt to prove to the world they're the best and the most skilled cryptocurrency Devs around.  I would suggest they use #supercoin in a public tweet when contacting them so we all know they made a serious effort.

It's pretty important to note that CryptoCobain & Kristov Atlas are WAITING FOR SUPERCOIN TEAM TO CONTECT THEM!.
They will not contact us! I got the feeling that the Super Team is waiting for the guys to get in contact, that probably will not happen. We want sth from them so please contact them asap! Thx Smiley

@Superteam The time is now. Please reach out to CryptoCobain & Kristov Atlas. For the love of Supercoin do not let this opportunity slip through the cracks.

knock knock...

whos there?

It's us, your friends Code Review Jimmy & POD Tommy
"whatsup Supercointeam wanna hang out!?"

Cool
brookefinancial

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 09:30:54 AM

Hello,

And POD I think it's the easiest of the bunch CryptoAsian love to collaborate with transparent and nice dev

CryptoBull

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 09:43:12 AM

Hello,

And POD I think it's the easiest of the bunch CryptoAsian love to collaborate with transparent and nice dev
Yes i think that this is the most easiest part of the road which can gain us a lot.
Even now i dont understand why the dev is not acting about it .

Peace

Captain Positive Cool
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 09:59:47 AM

Hello,

Yes i think that this is the most easiest part of the road which can gain us a lot.
Even now i dont understand why the dev is not acting about it .

Peace

Developer please complete POD, it will really boost the price and attention to all other community
after completing POD.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Prototyp

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 11:54:31 AM

I'm sure the Supercoin requires only one larger momentum attention. Thereafter, the rate will never fall back to 2000.

But Superteam and Superdev, for this you have to do something. I believe more and more that the Supercoin only missing trust.
Listen to the community, they want only the best for the Coin and its investment. That should also be in your interest.

I own many Supercoin for many months. I bought them before the ATH and have not sold.
Do not let me lose my believe in the Coin and you.

So please handle in the interest of all and makes the Audit and POD.
If you do both, there will be enormous interest.
studentwiskunde

Activity: 145

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 11:58:45 AM

I'm sure the Supercoin requires only one larger momentum attention. Thereafter, the rate will never fall back to 2000.

But Superteam and Superdev, for this you have to do something. I believe more and more that the Supercoin only missing trust.
Listen to the community, they want only the best for the Coin and its investment. That should also be in your interest.

I own many Supercoin for many months. I bought them before the ATH and have not sold.
Do not let me lose my believe in the Coin and you.

I agree with:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sincerely,

Wiskunde

Grgechkapitalac

Activity: 278

Back to the real world

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 12:10:29 PM

I agree with the rest.

Not much else to say.

Who knows where the cold wind blows, maybe I'm gonna return one day.
eXe47

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 12:20:00 PM

I agree with the rest.

Not much else to say.

Question is what does Supercointeam say and will they finally be proactive.
The post above about collecting some super to advertise, left me with a bad gut feeling because it signals me that the guys do not realize the status quo we are in right now.

I am on board several months and besides all technical challenges that we have overcome together with good technical expertise and great community support,
I truly get the feeling that we are on a crossroad here, for the good or the bad of Supercoin, the devs and the community.

The time is now to act...

Act!

Now!

Please!
supercointeam (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 01:51:46 PM

We are open to audit. Any good developer can do trustless system can check our whitepaper and approve it as legit. or he may ask questions and maybe opening few source codes which his questions pops up and we will share this.

johnathan32

Activity: 127

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 01:54:17 PM

We are open to audit. Any good developer can do trustless system can check our whitepaper and approve it as legit. or he may ask questions and maybe opening few source codes which his questions pops up and we will share this.

I will check it
eXe47

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 02:04:32 PM

oh man...
im drowning in disbelieve about these lines of text...

Y.O.U.  N.E.E.D.  T.O.  C.O.N.T.A.C.T  T.H.E.M.

Any thoughts or any opinion on POD?!

Anything!? Any update, any next steps, anything youd like to share with the community Supercointeam?
CryptoBull

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 03:14:45 PM

oh man...
im drowning in disbelieve about these lines of text...

Y.O.U.  N.E.E.D.  T.O.  C.O.N.T.A.C.T  T.H.E.M.

Any thoughts or any opinion on POD?!

Anything!? Any update, any next steps, anything youd like to share with the community Supercointeam?

i am tired from asking the same things so i will just quote you exe Smiley
Dev...team Pod please

Captain Positive Cool
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 209 »
  Print  

Jump to: