Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:15:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 209 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology  (Read 288811 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
finity

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 10:53:43 PM

IMHO i don't think these super send devs are ever gonna do more than this. They keep sayig same stuff over and over,   meanwhile nothing really changes. I really don't think super or mamm for that matter is ever gonna be more than this.

My advice get out while you can, there's loads of coins that do stuff better and faster and are actually worth investing in.

Stealth coin already has openbazaar thing so super and mamm late to the party again.

I really feel like they are not taking this seriously what have they actually done in the past 3 weeks?

They fixed the fork issue. Thanks for your advice.

That's not an advancement is it, more like fixing a setback.
HappyHogan

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 11:17:47 PM

IMHO i don't think these super send devs are ever gonna do more than this. They keep sayig same stuff over and over,   meanwhile nothing really changes. I really don't think super or mamm for that matter is ever gonna be more than this.

My advice get out while you can, there's loads of coins that do stuff better and faster and are actually worth investing in.

Stealth coin already has openbazaar thing so super and mamm late to the party again.

I really feel like they are not taking this seriously what have they actually done in the past 3 weeks?

They fixed the fork issue. Thanks for your advice.

That's not an advancement is it, more like fixing a setback.

I can fix 8 forks before breakfast
RCan06

Activity: 325
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 12:47:03 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2014, 01:02:55 AM by RCan06

Besides fixing the fork (which as mentioned isn't 'progress', but at least a good fix), we don't know. And this is one of the questions I have been asking for a few days now. (I don't expect lots of work, but a weekly update on anything is never bad, just to see SupercoinDev post)
3 weeks in the crypto world is a good amount of time, a few decent coins have emerged in that time. It is inevitable another coin will come along with multisig trust-less features. As you mentioned Stealth coin is already working towards using the Openbazaar platform, which I felt would have been a good fit for Supercoin when it was mentioned in this thread a week or so ago.
Working with SuperNet is also an option, but people seem for it and against it, haven't heard devs input though. As CryptoBull mentioned the road map needs estimated dates added to the blank circles, it will eventually discourage investors if they see no progress on the roadmap.

The community can only do so much without real information. We can't just make up road maps and business plans without know what the devs want to do. We can't talk to code reviewers without any technical details of the code. We can have articles written, but the problem is many people including myself have donated MULTIPLE times for different articles, but did not see any rise in price from them. Possibly because we need more reasons to hook people in. They read the article, they come to the thread, they look at supercoin, and they don't like what they see, and we need to figure out why that is. More articles, I'm not sure is the answer, articles lure people in, but they need a good reason to stay and invest.

Edit: Also I'm a believer that little things can make a difference. For one, the title of this thread is absolutely the best FREE advertising we can have. Thousands of people will read it everyday as they skim the pages. The wallet has been fixed, I'm sure everyone has updated if they don't live under a rock.  [ANN][SUPERCOIN]1st TRUSTLESS MULTISIG ANON w/SUPERSEND would perhaps be a better title, since the fork is fixed.
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 02:12:04 AM

Ya good idea. Don't tangle with me, Ill wash your mouth out with soap.
Retard alert.

Um, you or him?

@Vegas
Oh jesus, hogan said we are on here dealing with teenagers. That explains everything, moron teenagers that think they know everything only to realize in their late 20's that they were just as full of shit as everyone was telling them.

This is worse than I thought.

Any teenagers want to buy all my super @ 3k sat? I mean it's headed there anyway, whats the problem?
Tell you what, as a bonus I will throw in a few pics of hot chicks...ok, ok, not everybody at once...
RCan06

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 02:20:42 AM

Retard alert.

Any teenagers want to buy all my super @ 3k sat? I mean it's headed there anyway, whats the problem?
Tell you what, as a bonus I will throw in a few pics of hot chicks...ok, ok, not everybody at once...

Nah, this thread and the last one were already saturated with hot chick photos, as you can see that doesn't create any investment demand Wink
CryptoJohn
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 02:32:48 AM

Retard alert.

Nah, this thread and the last one were already saturated with hot chick photos, as you can see that doesn't create any investment demand Wink

Sarcasm  Roll Eyes

Agreed, pics don't = $
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 02:57:12 AM

However this plays about.. Its been worth the price of admission Wink

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
RCan06

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:28:09 AM

Retard alert.

Sarcasm  Roll Eyes

Agreed, pics don't = $

I knew it was sarcasm, I remember you being one of those who advised against the daily 'naughty girl' pics.  Smiley

Also, I think I may tone my long drawn out posting down. I've gotten off my chest what I needed to. Hopefully some progressive steps forward can me made this week. I'll quote this post by CB though, since I also want it to be answered/seen by Dev.

1.devs what are your short term plans and your long term plans for SuperCoin?
2.please update the roadmap
3.please give more detailed answers than keep pushing please Smiley
4.Try to reply to the community messages / private ones too
5.You are the people who understand technology right ? So get in touch with somebody who understands it too because if somebody ask me for example i will say "aaaaa nope dont get i dont understand the question Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy "
6.Stop acting so cocky and try to be more friendly to the community  and to newcomers
7.if you want to create a team well start acting like you are a team player because you are SOLO if u ask me
8.DONT FORGET PLEASE that we are all here for the PROFIT not for the technology Cheesy even me the greatest romantic supporter to Super will sell most of my coins eventually
9.THE PRICE IS EQUALLY PROPORTIONED TO YOUR BEHAVIOR
10.Please answer in details this is a summary of users requests
11.Be happy stay super Grin

Peace 
xtent

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:47:00 AM

Amazing how fast things can change. 3 weeks ago everyone was being so positive and Super seemed to have found its niche in which to concur. Now, at least in this thread, it seems quite the opposite. Whatever, I really enjoyed the optimism of this thread up till about three week ago and I truly believe that super will rise and be admired again. If it super fails...Damn it anyways. In any event, I'm holding and waiting.

Impossible to fail, we might have the most skilled dev in alt-crypto.

"Might have the most skilled dev"?
How about might have the most careless dev that can give two shits about any of you and believes it is up to you to make this coin successful.
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 05:19:02 AM

Amazing how fast things can change. 3 weeks ago everyone was being so positive and Super seemed to have found its niche in which to concur. Now, at least in this thread, it seems quite the opposite. Whatever, I really enjoyed the optimism of this thread up till about three week ago and I truly believe that super will rise and be admired again. If it super fails...Damn it anyways. In any event, I'm holding and waiting.

How about might have the most careless dev that can give two shits about any of you and believes it is up to you to make this coin successful.

+1000

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
CryptoJohn
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:16:39 AM

+1000

I had to laugh out loud when I read the dev putting the responsibility on those of us that have propped him up with our hard earned money. Gives a new meaning to perceived entitlement.

Some Devs forget that those of us holding are essentially share holders in their future. There is a reason major corporations bend over backward for their shareholders...hmmm, $$$. And for our teenagers that seem to know it all...$$$ means money, it what your parents are using to create that false reality you call childhood.

@Superteam Nice work the last 3 weeks, most of us are down 50%. You do seem to know what you are doing. Good thing you didn't take any of the communities advice.

Silly rabbits, trix are for kids.
telematico

Activity: 198

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:37:31 AM

We must present a business plan,
I can take care of making one in a few days.
I need to get contact Dev, I provide technical data and future projections
Looks nice.

Hi Dev,
would need all the information I could provide, for the preparation.
Of course, I will be monitored before you and your team.

digi123

Activity: 236

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:40:35 AM

After reading the first post in ages from supercointeam you are again proving that you have no idea what you are doing.

Your repetitive inability to understand anything put to you is mind numbing. You seem to be completely detached from reality.

supercointeam has said -
"It's hard to deal with a community super focused on market prices than product potentials. It's your job to learn and sell this product others not dev team only! We give you priceless unique altcoin that you can proud of. Don't listen those uncertainty sellers."

My answer -
Its  mostly your job and its your job to get a team together to do this. If your not setting an example and leading the way as a leader why should anyone else bother?

Product potentials is most important and you are not providing anything, and you have ignored other peoples request for what is occurring in this area, me being one of them.
( One of my considerations was, - what software is available that is being developed, or still needs to be developed that would enable merchants to accept supercoin, as this is fundemental for use of supercoin, this coin has to be integrated into real world use ).

supercointeam has said -
"you can help by donating to the Supercoin donation wallet in OP... we did before very successful promo actions we can learn how to promo and win."

My answer -
Your endless requests for donations is really annoying and ridiculous in light of what is currently being discussed here.
However,
If you showed proper leadership.
If you gave proper responses that was relevant to what is being asked.
If you was moving forward with a good cohesive plan and building a good core team.
Then people would want to help. but asking people to donate in this current climate is absurd madness.

supercointeam has said -
"We can have a better community and win."

My answer -
Just in case you haven't noticed the community is crumbling around you. If you had been doing your job properly you would have an amazing community. Many good people have turned on you that would be helping you because of your inability to act as a responsible leader. You have placed yourself in a leadership position and you are not even close to performing this task.

Sorry supercointeam but I don't know why you have "team" attached to your title. Or "supercoin" for that matter, because you have not shown that you are a team leader of supercoin.

There is just NO TRUST in supercointeam to be a team leader. Sorry supercointeam but you need help, and you need alot of it. If you can't accept this and organize it get out now.

PLEASE SUPERCOIN DEV, I hate to talk negatively about anyone but can you please replace supercointeam as he really doesn't have a clue what he is doing. Much of your hard work is going to waste because of him. And/Or get people on board to help him. I cannot rely on him, and this community cannot rely on him. He has become the single most destructive part of this coin.

You yourself should be more active with the community to show leadership which will create confidence. If you are limited in time get a team that can, and at least show up from time to time to be part of it all.

Sorry about this post but some things need to be said. If I didn't see the potential I wouldn't care. If I didn't care I wouldn't be here.

CryptoJohn
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 07:51:08 AM

After reading the first post in ages from supercointeam you are again proving that you have no idea what you are doing.

Your repetitive inability to understand anything put to you is mind numbing. You seem to be completely detached from reality.

supercointeam has said -
"It's hard to deal with a community super focused on market prices than product potentials. It's your job to learn and sell this product others not dev team only! We give you priceless unique altcoin that you can proud of. Don't listen those uncertainty sellers."

My answer -
Its  mostly your job and its your job to get a team together to do this. If your not setting an example and leading the way as a leader why should anyone else bother?

Product potentials is most important and you are not providing anything, and you have ignored other peoples request for what is occurring in this area, me being one of them.
( One of my considerations was, - what software is available that is being developed, or still needs to be developed that would enable merchants to accept supercoin, as this is fundemental for use of supercoin, this coin has to be integrated into real world use ).

supercointeam has said -
"you can help by donating to the Supercoin donation wallet in OP... we did before very successful promo actions we can learn how to promo and win."

My answer -
Your endless requests for donations is really annoying and ridiculous in light of what is currently being discussed here.
However,
If you showed proper leadership.
If you gave proper responses that was relevant to what is being asked.
If you was moving forward with a good cohesive plan and building a good core team.
Then people would want to help. but asking people to donate in this current climate is absurd madness.

supercointeam has said -
"We can have a better community and win."

My answer -
Just in case you haven't noticed the community is crumbling around you. If you had been doing your job properly you would have an amazing community. Many good people have turned on you that would be helping you because of your inability to act as a responsible leader. You have placed yourself in a leadership position and you are not even close to performing this task.

Sorry supercointeam but I don't know why you have "team" attached to your title. Or "supercoin" for that matter, because you have not shown that you are a team leader of supercoin.

There is just NO TRUST in supercointeam to be a team leader. Sorry supercointeam but you need help, and you need alot of it. If you can't accept this and organize it get out now.

PLEASE SUPERCOIN DEV, I hate to talk negatively about anyone but can you please replace supercointeam as he really doesn't have a clue what he is doing. Much of your hard work is going to waste because of him. And/Or get people on board to help him. I cannot rely on him, and this community cannot rely on him. He has become the single most destructive part of this coin.

You yourself should be more active with the community to show leadership which will create confidence. If you are limited in time get a team that can, and at least show up from time to time to be part of it all.

Sorry about this post but some things need to be said. If I didn't see the potential I wouldn't care. If I didn't care I wouldn't be here.

+1000
apojii

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 08:05:29 AM

Where are the supercoindev and supercointeam Huh
We need you appear at this moment.
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 09:28:03 AM

Where are the supercoindev and supercointeam Huh
We need you appear at this moment.

Id be hiding too if my coin went from 2000 to 950 sat in less than 24 hours!!

brookefinancial

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 09:36:31 AM

Lol, Supercoin headquarters?

Come on dev, this situation is not good for the image of your coin. I think people would like you to address your future plans.

3D Printing and Bitcoin, that's pretty cool.
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 09:39:39 AM

Keep P.U.S.H.I.N.G

brookefinancial

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 09:40:25 AM

Keep P.U.S.H.I.N.G

Grin

3D Printing and Bitcoin, that's pretty cool.
nfox

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 09:44:14 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCadcBR95oU
Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 209 »
  Print  

Jump to: