Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2024, 10:13:44 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology  (Read 288811 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jonybroker

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:26:22 PM

We can pay any promoter? Maybe I'm looking at it wrong, but I see a whopping total of 10 Supercoins in that wallet. At current market value, that's what, 3cents (USD)?? We have 3 cents to give any promoter..

Is there going to be any response to community meltdown? These aren't just FUDsters btw, they are loyal community members who simply want some thoughtful response. Ridiculous....

There is 0.8 in BTC wallet.

If there is 0.8BTC for promotion, then why they are sitting there.

Let's promote the Supercoin.
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:38:44 PM

Guys we are on our own. Plain and simple. The ONLY way to fix this is to pump it with buy orders. I will promise to contribute.

Vegas

Everyone that promises to make buys post their wallet address and lets set a date in the near future and buy some cheap super.

Its as simple as that!
When the rest of the world sees the price returning and that fat buy wall, they will join.

Superteam: If your done, and you want out, then be honest and offer this to another qualified dev.

Vegas

Heres my wallet address, and YES I have been buying like crazy to stop the bleeding. SbHRVj3SZBb9FNFBd89qUXQ2jjVjfwgYEN

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
studentwiskunde

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:41:55 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2014, 06:54:44 PM by studentwiskunde

Does satoshi did POD? Do you think he is stupid?

You're not satoshi, satoshi created bitcoin...

Does it mean no POD and collaboration with community?

Please, not discuss!

I know brookefinancial you want a POD or a code review, and the community, and also I want it.
But Supercointeam, do not want a POD or a full code review. Maybe this is disappointing, but we must to decide how we can help otherway.

I remember that Supercointeam said before:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 12, 2014, 01:51:46 PM
Reply with quote  #2947
We are open to audit. Any good developer can do trustless system can check our whitepaper and approve it as legit. or he may ask questions and maybe opening few source codes which his questions pops up and we will share this.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe an accepted/known reviewer may ask to proof some part of it's system by asking to the some source files of Supercoin.

Either maybe anyone else has a better idea to help them or him.

@Supercointeam
I know you don't want to reveal your identity, and you want also not give the source code to an reviewer.
Please, let the community help you. Just say what is possible, so they can help you with making Supercoin stronger.

Sincerely,

Wiskunde

Like i said many times, whitepaper lists everything needed and he can pick up few steps from it and we can show that step related codes. So he knew we don't speak out of air. If he did before trustless system he would just admire it. So simple so clear. And actually we can give the all source codes but he needs to pay BTCs (an offer we cant deny). This is extra ordinary coding cost us many backpain and sleepless nights and made many hours of tests over it.  Just check the whitepaper see the job done, see the uniqueness there. We removed developer acts middle man (master nodes) between anonymous transfers. This is true gift back to the community. You were the one paying dev teams for this anonymity solution. now for the first time you benefit (all network randomly) not us!

Maybe one of you contact openbazaar or other trustless multisig based system developer. (maybe out of the bitcointalk) because i don't see much competent devs around. (this is not said for my ego)

@Community
We need to respect Supercointeam, they have never said that they will reveal their identity, and they have also invested much of time in this project. So I can understand, they want not to do everything that the community want's like POD. But the team has proven, that they are working on this project, think about phase1, phase2, some forks what the team has fixed. In the beginning I was also thinking POD was a good idea(still think it is a good idea), but the Supercointeam, do not want reveal. So just respect, and we must think how we can help Supercoin.

@SupercoinDev
Hi Supercoindev, I have read your answer(see above) on my post. So I have send today an e-mail to OpenBazaar.
I have asked if they want to check/verify the implemented multisign algorithm in the world first trustless anonymous coin(Supercoin).
I hope that they give a positive answer, so we can begin reviewing the multising part of Supercoin source code.

Sincerely,

Wiskunde

@studentwiskunde thank you following this.

Contact with OpenBazaar

After sending e-mail and a tweet, I have get contact with Brian from OpenBazaar.
He said that they are all working part time on project OpenBazaar, so they have not enough time to check the multisign implementation of Supercoin. But if one of the team members choose to help then they will make contact.

@Supercointeam
It look's like that OpenBazaar is too busy. Do you have any other suggestion?

@Community
Be calm, being angry will not help. Try to find a solution for confirming the implemented anonymously trustless wallet.

Sincerely,

Wiskunde

lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 05:37:05 PM

Guys we are on our own. Plain and simple. The ONLY way to fix this is to pump it with buy orders. I will promise to contribute.

Vegas

Everyone that promises to make buys post their wallet address and lets set a date in the near future and buy some cheap super.

Its as simple as that!
When the rest of the world sees the price returning and that fat buy wall, they will join.

Superteam: If your done, and you want out, then be honest and offer this to another qualified dev.

Vegas

Heres my wallet address, and YES I have been buying like crazy to stop the bleeding. SbHRVj3SZBb9FNFBd89qUXQ2jjVjfwgYEN

1+...

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
gnarl

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:11:05 PM

I'm looking for a PR company. We will fix this Smiley

Now is not the time for advertising.
The developers just told everyone to GFY, and compared themselves to satoshi... Meanwhile the released product does not even install correctly.
This project is now behind many other anon coins, because normal users cannot even install it without multiple manual steps.

Here is one last positive idea, before I decide to spend my time with friendlier and more up-to-date crypto projects.

How about finishing product install for the end users?

Create a windows installer.

The windows wallet does not work as downloaded for normal end users right now.
    The product does not include a working supercoin.conf, (unlike many other coins that do). So it does not work as downloaded.
    The windows version does not sync and connect to the network until the user does a bunch of manual steps.
         Download wallet. Start the wallet. Realize it doesnt work. Read the rest of OP page 1.
         Download supercoin.conf. Save it in a location that is not accessible to normal end users.
         Stop and Restart the wallet.

This does not leave a good impression. End users should not have to do anything manually but upgrade.
    All other major coins install or upgrade and begin working with no manual steps. Especially during forks.

This is a standard development step for any successful software project, how about adding it to the roadmap?

Ticked

Activity: 1526
Merit: 473

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:53:13 PM

The developers just told everyone to GFY, and compared themselves to satoshi... Meanwhile the released product does not even install correctly.
This project is now behind many other anon coins, because normal users cannot even install it without multiple manual steps.

Here is one last positive idea, before I decide to spend my time with friendlier and more up-to-date crypto projects.

The product does not include a working supercoin.conf, (unlike many other coins that do). So it does not work as downloaded.
    The windows version does not sync and connect to the network until the user does a bunch of manual steps.
         Download wallet. Start the wallet. Realize it doesnt work. Read the rest of OP page 1.
         Download supercoin.conf. Save it in a location that is not accessible to normal end users.

This does not leave a good impression. End users should not have to do anything manually but upgrade.
    All other major coins install or upgrade and begin working with no manual steps. Especially during forks.

This is a standard development step for any successful software project, how about adding it to the roadmap?

All of this. More good criticisms & ideas.

Also; the website is atrocious and not even updated.  Still says phase 2 coming.  The whole site needs to be entirely revamped. It flows poorly and the grammar is off-putting and unclear.
RCan06

Activity: 325
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:59:02 PM

See this has been a problem that has been brought up by multiple users for over a month now. I remember Brookefinancial bringing this up because multiple people couldn't use the wallet months ago. I figured it out, but I can understand how it would be tricky for someone who is unaware how to show hidden folders etc. Maybe the new multisignature storage wallet (with the new month old logo) which is next on the road map will fix all that.  Undecided

@Vegas, I get your idea to pump in order to attract people. My thinking is, I've been following super long enough to see a few rises to 3-4k sat (not incl the original pump), only to always drop back down to the 1-2ksat range once the dust settles. Things were looking promising before the trustless wallet release, higher volume and rising value, but it soon tapered off and super fell back to 1-1.5k sat because of the many problems listed over the last few days by the community. Depending on how many sell orders can be pulled, Mintpal alone looks to be around 4btc to 3000sat, and almost 6btc to 4000sat now. Do you think the price would remain stable around 3-4k, or just drop back down since the same problems still exist? I feel if there was going to be a pump, it should be on the news the developers are willing to makes some change, or at least respond to community criticism, or release a plan for the future.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 07:24:35 PM

Very droll. The top bid on Bittrex is 0.00... 911

Shocking for me too, I never thougth we will touch again 3 digit,
but what to say, we did and I am loosing all hope with Supercoin.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Grgechkapitalac

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

Back to the real world

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 07:55:16 PM

Those people who knew me better know that i wouldn't sell at loss, if i wouldn't be 100% sure that dream is over.

If we would ever see price uptrend, those holders who are remained would 99.9% dump too... So, my apologies, but I see no future here.

:/

Who knows where the cold wind blows, maybe I'm gonna return one day.
Stevoox

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 08:40:45 PM

Can't bring myself to dump my bag of super to make a 1.5 btc loss...just hoping we will see it rise again
RCan06

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 08:58:32 PM

Hard to say what will happen, if the Devs remain silent on these matters it won't go up, unless pumped and dumped. Like I said a while ago, you don't truly lose until you sell at a loss. I won't be selling (not at these prices anyway), even if markets don't return and Devs don't progress, there is still a chance something may happen, takeover by other dev, community etc. Its still a good coin, just handled poorly. At the very least, I will keep my supercoin as a reminder to be cautious when jumping into coins which look very promising.

At least we are getting our named mentioned on popular bitcoin news sites. ......Ouch
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 09:02:40 PM

Can't bring myself to dump my bag of super to make a 1.5 btc loss...just hoping we will see it rise again

We all hoping this, that one day it will recover and we will again see the high price,
 what Supercoin deserve but for now it's look like dream.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Grgechkapitalac

Activity: 278

Back to the real world

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 12:45:51 AM

Hit 300 satoshis @ Bittrex.  Embarrassed

Who knows where the cold wind blows, maybe I'm gonna return one day.
Ense04

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 12:50:24 AM

This is ridiculous.
nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 12:58:07 AM

ziddey

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 12:58:24 AM

Hit 300 satoshis @ Bittrex.  Embarrassed

http://puu.sh/bALyB/34e3166fc7.png
RCan06

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:01:50 AM

Yep, every time I check Mintpal or Bittrex, it just gets worse and worse. Thankfully I have accepted my loss for now, like I said I will keep my coins as a memento (aren't even worth selling right now)

Sometimes nothing changes until the worse case scenario is achieved. Maybe now Devs will post a response after this coin lost such ridiculous value in one day. Maybe now they will take the communities ideas on what brings value to a coin. Maybe dropping this coin to 100sat in less then a day will allow for a new rebuilding. Maybe Devs will not show face, who knows. I will still be in this thread if community continues to post. Lots of good people in here who don't deserve to lose such money after trying to help supercoin for so long. (Especially Cryptobull).

Short version:
It was us community members who held/hold super and help create its value, community gets continuously ignored and this is the result.

@Those members who said Pod, Audits etc aren't worth doing, and to not expect anything from the Devs, hopefully you enjoy the cheap coins at 300sat.

@Vegas, lucky you didn't even have to waste time losing more money to crash this coin to 300sat.
serpiente12

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

If you dont like something change it

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:04:42 AM

this is ludacris guys i mean common...what is the sense in dumping now while already beening at a minimal 100-400 prosent loss? pull your sell orders add some buy support for the love of god (and this coin) wich btw have feauteres that some coins trading in the 50k sat area dont have at all.

Dev i know you probably are sick of all this FUD and shit talking and probably thaught off abandon ship , but you did compare yourself to satoshi and he never gave up and look were he landed, i know its a cheesy line...but when worse comes to worse think of why we got into to this coin, think positive....

pull your sell orders and lets give this coin some breathing room shall we? there are 1000's of us holding this coin now and probably 40-50% that got a low sell in, PULL your sell and dont think why should i nobody else does or nobody cares etc....FAITH can move mountains (yeah another cheesy line) buth true nevertheless.

If we as a comunity rise above this an everybody who can puts in some buy walls / support and push prises towards 2k sat again and over. Even if dev. are not actively enthusiastic about this project annymore, others will be, and see an oppertunity for a comeback possibly takeover!!
scags23

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:05:33 AM

dang- i didnt even remember I had a low buy of 803 from weeks ago. 
brookefinancial

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:06:15 AM

Good trade hehe

3D Printing and Bitcoin, that's pretty cool.
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 »
  Print  

Jump to: