Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 08:29:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology  (Read 288811 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
B4zz4

Activity: 629
Merit: 500

Ponderously ruminative

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 05:19:44 AM

Ironically the Mammoth dev is about as visible and reliable.

I find it quite quaint. We all post under pseudonyms yet some are complaining about the devs doing so - after mining or buying coins knowing the devs were posting under pseudonyms...

Impatience and ill-tempered tantrums are a sell-signal. People sold. Aren't we surprised.

Tips: CANN: CRAUn1GyLcqyC2dfi7F1FDjvrzmLzwApAx
nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 05:38:36 AM

vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 06:00:23 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2014, 07:11:03 AM by vegasguy

So what does the community want?

Devs delivered what they said they would and no one is happy with it.  Delivery is never enough.  Crypto traders will never be happy.  They will always want something more.  Then they will hope it will bring a good pump so they can dump.  Look at all the coins that deliver on the promises and then get dumped to shit.  Super is no different. That's where it is now.  Devs delivered, there was a decent pre-pump and a weak pump upon release and now yall are dumping.  

You think PoD will turn price around?
Will a code review be enough?
Do you think going open source will be enough?
Do you think new community leaders will be enough?
Should they spend $5k, $10k, $20k, or more on hiring a marketing firm?

Naw, nothing above will change a damn thing for the long term.  You know why?  Because you freaking people will never be happy with that.  You will always want more.  Once the next reason to pump and dump fades you will look for something else to whine about.  

You fight among yourselves and argue about what you think devs should be doing.  You send a horrible message to future investors and weak handed investors.  Devs can only do so much.  A devs job is to develop the freaking coin.  You need the community to work together for marketing and promotions, new ideas, growth, and support.  At the end of the day, the community needs to be strong enough to support the coin or it all falls to shit.  The Super community is falling apart and so is everything else.  

You've got two choices, either pull the community together and grow or dump the damn thing and gtfo.

** THIS WONT FIX ITSELF!! , and the devs wont fix it , if we just stand around and whine, it will continue to crumble **

Its true there is only one way out of this thing. We need to coordinate a strong buy pump, and NO HARD dumping!! We need to get a buy momentum back and change the direction of this thing. We need to set a date, have your BTC ready. It will take ALL of us to do this!! The super community are good people. We CAN do this!!!  Not only will you buy cheap super along the way , but it will stablize the price back to 2000 sat. If you want out, that fine, sell slowly , and in smaller amounts across a few days or if we all dump, we all fall. Lets complie a list of users and set an exact date and time. If we wait much longer , were dead. Do NOT look to the devs, they have made it clear, we are on our own. Frankly I like the fact the devs have given away control to the community , and allowing us to choose the direction of this coin. The devs gave up the wheel to us, they are gone now, if we dont take the wheel and get it back under control , its gonna crash worse.  If we stay true to each other and buy loads at cheap prices , we can make more than we even started with!!! The answer is in US.

Vegas

Whatsup fullofgasguy a.k.a. "vegas"? Not happy reaping what you have sown?

This price crash is directly attributable to you, not the dev team.

You incorrectly thought claimed you'd been "robbed" of staked coin interest at the fork. You wouldn't listen or couldn't understand when it was explained to you that you hadn't lost coin age and would end up with exactly the same net interest over time. You threw a major tantrum claiming the dev team "owed you 27K" as I recall. You deliberately began a campaign to destroy the coin's value by constantly downselling. You've been constantly white-anting the dev team and stirring dissent making ridiculous demands.

You and everyone else bought into this coin under a set of conditions:

• The devs were not identifying themselves - a non-issue since they have proven themselves over time delivering a really good coin and constantly improving it.
  • There was no ICO so, like every other coin at the time it was simply mine at your risk and buy or don't as is.
  • The code was not being made open source for the foreseeable future to prevent copy-paste clones diluting Super's market value.
  • It is not and never has been the devs' function to improve your holding's value, they develop the coin - for free basically, save for donations.
  • This is not a public company and you are not a shareholder. You have no "rights" and have no say in what the devs do, how, why or when.

Now, if the world worked the way you want it to work for you vegasguy, YOU owe all SuperCoin holders for the loss of value you caused. There's actually a much stronger case for this than your ridiculous claims of the devs owing you.

I really hope you have learned from this but somehow I doubt it. Frankly you appear to be a case of an empty head making the most noise.

Everyone else who dogpiled on to the same silly claims of "needed identity" and "code revue" had a hand in wrecking market confidence too.

For those of you looking for "someone to blame" read back over vegasguy's posts and see what he has done for you and SuperCoin.

Remember that you chose to acquire this coin by mining or purchase and with that acquisition comes just one right, the right to decide whether to hold or sell. Under no circumstance does it mean the devs work for you.

I hope the dev team are very forgiving and choose to continue with this coin but who could blame them for saying the abuse just isn't worth it?

I was initially upset that an error on their code caused me to loose coins. I raised hell and demanded that they send me the 27,000 coins. As the days went on, the price remained stable, and devs ignored me, and I screamed LOUD!  Some users sympathized with me, while others attacked me and accused me of fud.  My goal at that time was to hold the superteam accountable, and make them pay for my losses. Thats it. But along the way I found something VERY VERY interesting, and its this.. when the shit hits the fan, the devs disappear. I then began to warn all members that this is a VERY bad sign. I got over my loss , and let it go, and prices remained stable. I checked my posts and the charts on the same day, and everything was as normal. No harm done. This you can check too. A few members reminded me that I need to chill out because all of this negativity could hurt coins value. At that moment I dropped the issue. I wasnt even part of ANY of the posts demanding pod. Not even that the user that initially asked for pod should be blamed either. In fact, the devs have been working on this so long, I didnt feel a pod was even needed. I only hold 50,000 coins, and thats a drop in the bucket for me. However I am a born leader, and have done very well in many ventures, and own brick and mortoar businesses in Las Vegas. So I understand money. I was here to simply offer my expertise as  I happen to like many of the community members, and many of them are looking for help, and the devs are gone. If you read my previous posts from today, Im just here offering my help. Im not upset, Im sad for those that have lost, and cant afford the loss. Thats it. If anyone is spreading fud and rude remarks its you. If you want to help the situation with intelligent suggestions, then do, otherwise please leave us so we can try to fix this.

UPDATE: OMG, I just read your 100's of posts, and YOU are on the Superteam, NO QUESTION! Your posts are FULL of pictures about super this and super that , there are hundereds!! You have posted announcements and changes , and updates before anyone else. So question you fucking coward, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU NOT HELPING YOUR COMMUINITY AND HIDING BEHIND ANOTHER NAME?!!?  I DIDNT fuck up your coin, YOU did by ignoring the users and investors that have trusted you. Worse than that you write like your 14... ohh this is worse than I thought , it TOTALLY explains the avoidance of POD.. it ALL fits! Would YOU invest your money with this kid? Superteam KNEW that if THIS ever got out, its over! Read his posts and then decide. YOU have HUNDEREDS of posts on Bitcoin talk and EVERY last one of them promotes supercoin. There is not 1 post about another coin.

This is a copy and paste of his very last post. Does THIS comment sounds like a regular user, or a Dev that is REALLY speaking his mind, and saying what he REALLY thinks?!!?

"Remember that you chose to acquire this coin by mining or purchase and with that acquisition comes just one right, the right to decide whether to hold or sell. Under no circumstance does it mean the devs work for you."

Heres another:

"If you had $100,000 would you invest $1000 to make it $1,000,000?

Of course you would! It's a no-brainer!

Donate NOW for Supercoin promos"

Heres a post from June of 2014: Does THIS sound like a regular user/miner/investor or a dev?

"For those who don’t know what went down, I’ll summarize. SuperCoin won the voting to be included on Poloniex (what an honor!) Instead of playing his role and facilitating trade for SUPER Busoni instead decided to reject their inclusion and make this antagonistic public post:

“MAX_MONEY is pretty much what it sounds like. This means that the actual maximum supply of SuperCoin is 150 million, not 50 million. Furthermore, the maximum PoW coins is 50 million, rather than the claimed 18.2 million. The 150 million number appears twice in the code, so it can hardly be considered an accident.

We did not find evidence of an existing hidden premine, but extra coins could potentially be minted all at once at the end of the PoW phase, sent to exchanges via the “anon” feature, and dumped.

We have other concerns about the coin, particularly concerning the proposed method of anonymity, but the shenanigans with the maximum supply is sufficient for us to reject this coin.”

For the first time in Altcoin History (and in the history of Poloniex) he decided to check the code and reject an inclusion AFTER his customers voted for the coin. Actually, he admitted later he didn’t check the code, but you get the idea.
Busoni ‘Busts’ SuperCoin But Doesn’t Provide Proof

The big problem with the post was he didn’t actually catch SuperCoin doing anything wrong that should have precluded them from being listed on his exchange. In general, altcoin exchanges should be HAPPY to list altcoins. After all, trading fees are how they earn their money. Wouldn’t it make more sense to do all you can to work to work with a coin Dev to make sure that trading can be handled in a smooth manner. We’ve seen plenty of examples in recent days that show this is not the case. Altcoin exchanges are happy to accept the fees, but will not expend even ONE IOTA of energy to communicate with coin teams or to protect investors from scams.

Oh, you’re probably thinking…”but that’s exactly what Busoni was doing here“. As part of his self-proclaimed effort to ‘raise the bar‘ for shitcoins he’s now reviewing the code to make sure he doesn’t get taken advantage of. Sounds great, in theory. If there actually was a transparent process of review that included appeals and arbitration maybe that would be the case.
However, with a dictatorship that’s not possible. In the current era, what ‘Busoni’ the unknown man says goes. His word is law and if you don’t like it you can always trade at one of the other 42 altcoin exchanges in existence."

Does the above posts sound like they came from a regular user or a dev?

Ive said it before on this forum, Im the last cat you want to ever tangle with. Pick someone else , TRUST ME!  YOU are the reason your coin went to the shitter, because your werent man enough to face your investors, instead you hid behind a fake name. When they called for POD, you ran like a little bitch. Your a coward. Simple as that.  I hesitated before posted this as I dont want to crash the price, but it doesnt much matter, coin is already fucked and is sitting at 421 on Rex now. Frankly , now the truth is out, you may as well do the POD, as it the only thing that might save this coin. I think you owe that to your investors that have trusted you. If you show some more maturity, nodoby will care about your age. Well.. now you guys know the truth, and sorry it came out the way it did.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
fenix79

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 07:09:06 AM

UPDATE: OMG, I just read your 100's of posts, and YOU are on the Superteam, NO QUESTION! Your posts are FULL of pictures about super this and super that , there are hundereds!! You have posted announcements and changes , and updates before anyone else. So question you fucking coward, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU NOT HELPING YOUR COMMUINITY AND HIDING BEHIND ANOTHER NAME?!!?  I DIDNT fuck up your coin, YOU did by ignoring the users and investors that have trusted you. Worse than that you write like your 14... ohh this is worse than I thought , it TOTALLY explains the avoidance of POD.. it ALL fits! Would YOU invest your money with this kid? Superteam KNEW that if THIS ever got out, its over! Read his posts and then decide. YOU have HUNDEREDS of posts on Bitcoin talk and EVERY last one of them promotes supercoin. There is not 1 post about another coin.

holly shit, fuck !!!
How can you trust a man who does these things. At any moment he may do worse, I'm sorry to say this but this is Prof of scam.
CryptoBull

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 07:21:29 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2014, 07:43:15 AM by CryptoBull

Hello,
come guys we can put it all together now Smiley
we have been in worst situations,lets make a new thread for the supporters Smiley
I see a lot of strong supporters who wont dump and wont sit and wait on the dev no more to to something Smiley

I am starting a SuperDreamTeam Smiley
any member who was a supporter or still is is welcome in the team, it will be good i have some ideas now and we can make them happen Smiley

all members will have to to small tasks for the sake of the coin and the community,a lot of hands make work process easy Smiley

So i am waiting you PM's i will see your previous posts and decide do you have what it  takes besides desire to be in the team Smiley
I hope a lot of you to support this project i will be waiting Smiley

today is the official day for us to make a stand ! Cool

Captain Positive Cool
B4zz4

Activity: 629

Ponderously ruminative

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 07:31:51 AM

This is a copy and paste of his very last post. Does THIS comment sounds like a regular user, or a Dev that is REALLY speaking his mind, and saying what he REALLY thinks?!!?

"Remember that you chose to acquire this coin by mining or purchase and with that acquisition comes just one right, the right to decide whether to hold or sell. Under no circumstance does it mean the devs work for you."

Heres another:

"If you had $100,000 would you invest $1000 to make it $1,000,000?

Of course you would! It's a no-brainer!

Donate NOW for Supercoin promos"

Heres a post from June of 2014: Does THIS sound like a regular user/miner/investor or a dev?

"For those who don’t know what went down, I’ll summarize. SuperCoin won the voting to be included on Poloniex (what an honor!) Instead of playing his role and facilitating trade for SUPER Busoni instead decided to reject their inclusion and make this antagonistic public post:

Does the above posts sound like they came from a regular user or a dev?

Ive said it before on this forum, Im the last cat you want to ever tangle with. Pick someone else , TRUST ME!  YOU are the reason your coin went to the shitter, because your werent man enough to face your investors, instead you hid behind a fake name. When they called for POD, you ran like a little bitch. Your a coward. Simple as that.  I hesitated before posted this as I dont want to crash the price, but it doesnt much matter, coin is already fucked and is sitting at 421 on Rex now. Frankly , now the truth is out, you may as well do the POD, as it the only thing that might save this coin. I think you owe that to your investors that have trusted you. If you show some more maturity, nodoby will care about your age. Well.. now you guys know the truth, and sorry it came out the way it did.

Vegas

Try getting something right Vegas.

Hopefully everyone following this will actually check my posts - only this is actually mine: "Remember that you chose to acquire this coin by mining or purchase and with that acquisition comes just one right, the right to decide whether to hold or sell. Under no circumstance does it mean the devs work for you."

Where you got the rest of that rant I have no idea, nor interest. My posts are here for anyone that cares: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=334297;sa=showPosts

Whatever you are smokin' Vegas you really ought to cut down buddy.

Tips: CANN: CRAUn1GyLcqyC2dfi7F1FDjvrzmLzwApAx
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 07:51:21 AM

I did follow this on the sidelines. Are the devs gone? Is this project abandoned?
I still have a lot of SUPER, i will ride this one out and take my loss.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
digi123

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 07:58:53 AM

The major problem is that the developer/developers are gone. They must be seeing what has been happening but they haven't done anything.
Whatever work is done by others to advance this coin, they need to be in good contact with the developers.
This behavior by the developers is very strange to say the least. Why don't they start to organize the way forward?

telematico

Activity: 198

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:02:00 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2014, 08:12:56 AM by telematico

+1000
I congratulate, this is great, I'm still laughing ......... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
telematico

Activity: 198

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:04:12 AM

+1000 Shocked
Kuriso

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:53:03 AM

The major problem is that the developer/developers are gone. They must be seeing what has been happening but they haven't done anything.
Whatever work is done by others to advance this coin, they need to be in good contact with the developers.
This behavior by the developers is very strange to say the least. Why don't they start to organize the way forward?

Where was it posted that the devs are gone?  I never seen that...
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 09:05:27 AM

Devs haven't gone. They are just waiting for a war of words to blow over.
CryptoBull

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:39:51 AM

Devs haven't gone. They are just waiting for a war of words to blow over.
+2565161

Captain Positive Cool
yurimir
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:10:01 PM

The idea!!

1% SuperSend fee - this is expensive.

Must have: 0% SuperSend service fee!

The Supercoin Dev must make free an anonymous, trustless, decentralized SuperSend feature!!

Free SuperSend fee should enable the marketing theme of full anonymous transactions.

People love when cheap, but still attracts  free!

0% service fee will jolt anonymous transactions & it needs to attract more people to this area.

Hackers Welcome!!

serpiente12

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

If you dont like something change it

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:19:55 PM

So what does the community want?

Devs delivered what they said they would and no one is happy with it.  Delivery is never enough.  Crypto traders will never be happy.  They will always want something more.  Then they will hope it will bring a good pump so they can dump.  Look at all the coins that deliver on the promises and then get dumped to shit.  Super is no different. That's where it is now.  Devs delivered, there was a decent pre-pump and a weak pump upon release and now yall are dumping.  

You think PoD will turn price around?
Will a code review be enough?
Do you think going open source will be enough?
Do you think new community leaders will be enough?
Should they spend $5k, $10k, $20k, or more on hiring a marketing firm?

Naw, nothing above will change a damn thing for the long term.  You know why?  Because you freaking people will never be happy with that.  You will always want more.  Once the next reason to pump and dump fades you will look for something else to whine about.  

You fight among yourselves and argue about what you think devs should be doing.  You send a horrible message to future investors and weak handed investors.  Devs can only do so much.  A devs job is to develop the freaking coin.  You need the community to work together for marketing and promotions, new ideas, growth, and support.  At the end of the day, the community needs to be strong enough to support the coin or it all falls to shit.  The Super community is falling apart and so is everything else.  

You've got two choices, either pull the community together and grow or dump the damn thing and gtfo.

** THIS WONT FIX ITSELF!! , and the devs wont fix it , if we just stand around and whine, it will continue to crumble **

Its true there is only one way out of this thing. We need to coordinate a strong buy pump, and NO HARD dumping!! We need to get a buy momentum back and change the direction of this thing. We need to set a date, have your BTC ready. It will take ALL of us to do this!! The super community are good people. We CAN do this!!!  Not only will you buy cheap super along the way , but it will stablize the price back to 2000 sat. If you want out, that fine, sell slowly , and in smaller amounts across a few days or if we all dump, we all fall. Lets complie a list of users and set an exact date and time. If we wait much longer , were dead. Do NOT look to the devs, they have made it clear, we are on our own. Frankly I like the fact the devs have given away control to the community , and allowing us to choose the direction of this coin. The devs gave up the wheel to us, they are gone now, if we dont take the wheel and get it back under control , its gonna crash worse.  If we stay true to each other and buy loads at cheap prices , we can make more than we even started with!!! The answer is in US.

Vegas

i completely agree with you +1 lets cordinate a irc channel where all super SUPORTERS can join in and we can arrange a comeback...no FUD no DRAMA no bitching just pure dedication of bringing this coin back trading at 2k sats and above. its so true what was mentioned above that people allways want more and more, but you cant really blame the people directly alltho it is a more has more want type of situation following the crypto wave this day. its all a dream of the quick $ following btc example over the last couple of years. but common super is 100% POS its a miner in itself generating you free coins along the way (profit) day in and day out. Think of the benefit of keeping your super in the wallet and possibly sell away small pos chunks allong the way keeping the coin interesting as an asset. Come on guys think about it, this is a good coin with good development.

Lets regroup and make this true.

somebody trusted in the super comunity should create a super irc support channel and we alle should contribute keeping it clean and positive!
jakiman
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011

jakiman is back!

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:32:29 PM

Well this is fun.

There are some genuine posts outlining some genuine concerns
There are some panic-inducing posts causing people to dump.

Devs listened to the community and released Phase 1 anon followed by Phase 2 p2p anon
Now that Phase 2 is released, people go back to complaining for something more / new.

Devs don't have to do anything that we demand of them.
But we would like them to do better as we all are selfish. Cool

If you think devs are not working hard enough to make you rich for free, go find another coin. Easy as that.
Remember, devs have NO obligation to "constantly" create new stuff nor improve their coin marketing skills.
Coin is working as designed. So they do not deserve some of the stuff that are being dished out to them IMO.

yurimir
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:01:10 PM

SupercoinDev remove the SuperSend fee!

Supersend fees not needed now!!
supercointeam (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:14:39 PM

Does satoshi did POD? Do you think he is stupid?

You're not satoshi, satoshi created bitcoin...

Does it mean no POD and collaboration with community?

Please, not discuss!

I know brookefinancial you want a POD or a code review, and the community, and also I want it.
But Supercointeam, do not want a POD or a full code review. Maybe this is disappointing, but we must to decide how we can help otherway.

I remember that Supercointeam said before:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 12, 2014, 01:51:46 PM
Reply with quote  #2947
We are open to audit. Any good developer can do trustless system can check our whitepaper and approve it as legit. or he may ask questions and maybe opening few source codes which his questions pops up and we will share this.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe an accepted/known reviewer may ask to proof some part of it's system by asking to the some source files of Supercoin.

Either maybe anyone else has a better idea to help them or him.

@Supercointeam
I know you don't want to reveal your identity, and you want also not give the source code to an reviewer.
Please, let the community help you. Just say what is possible, so they can help you with making Supercoin stronger.

Sincerely,

Wiskunde

Like i said many times, whitepaper lists everything needed and he can pick up few steps from it and we can show that step related codes. So he knew we don't speak out of air. If he did before trustless system he would just admire it. So simple so clear. And actually we can give the all source codes but he needs to pay BTCs (an offer we cant deny). This is extra ordinary coding cost us many backpain and sleepless nights and made many hours of tests over it.  Just check the whitepaper see the job done, see the uniqueness there. We removed developer acts middle man (master nodes) between anonymous transfers. This is true gift back to the community. You were the one paying dev teams for this anonymity solution. now for the first time you benefit (all network randomly) not us!

Maybe one of you contact openbazaar or other trustless multisig based system developer. (maybe out of the bitcointalk) because i don't see much competent devs around. (this is not said for my ego)

@Community
We need to respect Supercointeam, they have never said that they will reveal their identity, and they have also invested much of time in this project. So I can understand, they want not to do everything that the community want's like POD. But the team has proven, that they are working on this project, think about phase1, phase2, some forks what the team has fixed. In the beginning I was also thinking POD was a good idea(still think it is a good idea), but the Supercointeam, do not want reveal. So just respect, and we must think how we can help Supercoin.

@SupercoinDev
Hi Supercoindev, I have read your answer(see above) on my post. So I have send today an e-mail to OpenBazaar.
I have asked if they want to check/verify the implemented multisign algorithm in the world first trustless anonymous coin(Supercoin).
I hope that they give a positive answer, so we can begin reviewing the multising part of Supercoin source code.

Sincerely,

Wiskunde

@studentwiskunde thank you following this.

Contact with OpenBazaar

After sending e-mail and a tweet, I have get contact with Brian from OpenBazaar.
He said that they are all working part time on project OpenBazaar, so they have not enough time to check the multisign implementation of Supercoin. But if one of the team members choose to help then they will make contact.

@Supercointeam
It look's like that OpenBazaar is too busy. Do you have any other suggestion?

@Community
Be calm, being angry will not help. Try to find a solution for confirming the implemented anonymously trustless wallet.

Sincerely,

Wiskunde
Please google for other alternative products, i dont know much either.
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:16:34 PM

SupercoinDev remove the SuperSend fee!

Supersend fees not needed now!!

It's there to protect from spamming the network. Fees is also distributed to the network users randomly. We have no gain there. We can think in the future if asked by many to reduce the fee. 
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:19:58 PM

Lovely
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 »
  Print  

Jump to: