Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:48:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 [296] 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845443 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 11:02:26 PM

Well known is the fact that as a result of natural selection survived strong tion follows, however, there are many examples where survive is not the most Sauveur Weighted body.  examples: fungi, shark, crayfish, and mosses - these op-organisms  ables over a long period  of time.

There isn't anything like natural selection. The idea of natural selection is unproven. Probability mathematics shows that it couldn't have happened - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1454732.0. And there isn't any evidence that is stronger than cause and effect as the reason for the thing that some people call natural selection.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2016, 11:31:50 PM

People discussing about it very long time but scietists can't find any proof that God exists...but i still believe.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 01:06:06 AM

People discussing about it very long time but scietists can't find any proof that God exists...but i still believe.

Actually, scientists found it way back with Newton's 3rd Law, if they didn't find it before. This doesn't mean that they have to accept it, or say anything about it.

Complex universe and entropy made their discovery back then to be valid. But you don't really need scientific proof to see God in nature.

Trouble is, the details about God's attributes are difficult to see in science. Even nature only shows that God is favorably inclined towards mankind, even when people are against Him. To see the details, you need the Bible.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 02:37:23 AM

It's an interesting lecture, if there are people saying it's bullshit, well they don't know how theories are born XD, if you refuse everything, it's the same as accepting everything, you don't keep a road of mind
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 04:44:59 AM

i think the concept of God is present everywhere. i have also a strong believe on Allah. He is present is the creator of us all.

The word "Allah" is not English. Can you translate, please?

Cool

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Allah

Then why don't these jokers say God instead of Allah? I mean, they translate the rest of their Arabic stuff into English. Why not Allah? Why doesn't satdas simply write what he says in Arabic if he isn't going to translate the whole thing? And they all do that.

Cool

Because Allah means something different to them than God means to you. It identifies the Muslem God like saying Yahweh identifies the Jewish Hebrew God. They are distinctly different gods from the Christian God with different stories. US Christians use the New Testament and believe God had a son, crapped out by a virgin, in a filthy animal barn (which in itself is kind of kinky and weird). Yahweh and Allah stop at different points of the Old Testament story with Allah having a different version of the Old Testament called the Koran. Muslims, Jews and Christians in the mediterranean variants of religion all believe that they have one guy, Muhammad - Koran, Moses - Torah, Moses - Ten Commandments, that directly spoke to God to find out how they should live.

PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 05:16:00 AM

What do you think?
Please share your opinion about this article.

101 Proofs For God

A growing list of common sense Proofs for God.

Proof for God, #65 Mitochondrial Eve and Y-Chromosome Adam

Genetic scientists seem to be in general agreement that we are all descendants of one woman and one man. This research was fairly recent, starting about 1978. They, of course, do not believe in the creation story of Adam and Eve in the Bible, but their conclusions are getting closer and closer.

In case you have not heard about this, it makes very interesting reading. But I think it raises a number of profound challenges to the Theory of Evolution.

The scientists base the above conclusions on the known facts of human reproduction, specifically on properties of the sperm and egg. .....
Full article read here: http://101proofsforgod.blogspot.com/2014/07/65-mitochondial-eve-and-y-chromosome.html

The theory of evolution has denied and build their beliefs based on Darwin's theory is not worth it.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 12:44:19 PM

i think the concept of God is present everywhere. i have also a strong believe on Allah. He is present is the creator of us all.

The word "Allah" is not English. Can you translate, please?

Cool

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Allah

Then why don't these jokers say God instead of Allah? I mean, they translate the rest of their Arabic stuff into English. Why not Allah? Why doesn't satdas simply write what he says in Arabic if he isn't going to translate the whole thing? And they all do that.

Cool

Because Allah means something different to them than God means to you. It identifies the Muslem God like saying Yahweh identifies the Jewish Hebrew God. They are distinctly different gods from the Christian God with different stories. US Christians use the New Testament and believe God had a son, crapped out by a virgin, in a filthy animal barn (which in itself is kind of kinky and weird). Yahweh and Allah stop at different points of the Old Testament story with Allah having a different version of the Old Testament called the Koran. Muslims, Jews and Christians in the mediterranean variants of religion all believe that they have one guy, Muhammad - Koran, Moses - Torah, Moses - Ten Commandments, that directly spoke to God to find out how they should live.

So, allah has no meaning to one who has not studied about allah. Good. I always have a little trouble with capitalization. Now I know I don't have to capitalize "allah" anymore.

Cool

angryswamp

Activity: 268

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 01:11:59 PM

What do you think?

101 Proofs For God

Genetic scientists seem to be in general agreement that we are all descendants of one woman and one man. This research was fairly recent, starting about 1978. They, of course, do not believe in the creation story of Adam and Eve in the Bible, but their conclusions are getting closer and closer.

In case you have not heard about this, it makes very interesting reading. But I think it raises a number of profound challenges to the Theory of Evolution.

The scientists base the above conclusions on the known facts of human reproduction, specifically on properties of the sperm and egg. .....
Full article read here: http://101proofsforgod.blogspot.com/2014/07/65-mitochondial-eve-and-y-chromosome.html

there are many proofs that god is real but still some people don't believe him for some strange reasons, i think they are a little bit dumb

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
BitcoinTeacher

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 02:30:50 PM

Daniel91 ee bok brate(Hi brother).I know that God dont exist because he is most trying to prove that or he dont care abou pupils in the Earth.I think Jesus,Muhamed,...other pupils was using some hard type of drugs in past so they saw God....There are no proofs that miracles was happend like that which we learned in religion class.
Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2016, 01:26:09 AM

What do you think?

101 Proofs For God

there are many proofs that god is real but still some people don't believe him for some strange reasons, i think they are a little bit dumb

I do not believe in the Bible explanation of the Creation, and i think there is enough proof to make Evolution an undisputable fact.

I do, however believe in God, and I don't think I am a little dumb.

Believing in God does not mean automatically accepting everything the Bible says. The Bible was written by humans.

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 01:30:39 PM

I do not believe in the Bible explanation of the Creation, and i think there is enough proof to make Evolution an undisputable fact.

At the link within https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1454732.0, we are shown how evolution is mathematically impossible. Although the link is really talking about abiogenesis, evolution would be far more impossible.

The only way that evolution is possible is if it simply means "change." And if this is all it means, why not use the word "change?"

In addition, so far that we have factually found, everything in the universe operates by cause and effect. And we have found this in countless things here on earth, and to the best of our knowledge, in the whole universe as well. We have also determined that the universe had a beginning. This means that the universe has been programmed to act as it does... no evolution.

Cool

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 02:54:10 PM

Two of my fingers smell like vagina this morning. That's an indisputable  evolution  of the smell on my fingers.

Jacob70

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for Gaming.

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2016, 09:31:02 AM

Just read the Torah and see plenty Cheesy
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 07:17:16 PM

Two of my fingers smell like vagina this morning. That's an indisputable  evolution  of the smell on my fingers.

Grin It's a very interesting and scientific fact, keep going!

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 09:41:34 PM

Grin It's a very interesting and scientific fact, keep going!

Scratch -n- sniff

Jesus taught me that trick.

dippididodaday

Activity: 441
Merit: 278

It's personal

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 10:24:43 PM

Firstly, I didn't read the articles OP linked, I was lazy today...lol. Ok now that I have admitted my bias and un-informity, here is just a general comment on the title for interest sake > The best scientific proof that I can think of atm that Goddess/es/God/s/GodessGod/s-es exist would be if I were to think of human (myself would be the very best example since I know myself quite good since it's me) as a sign or a symbol [maybe even a signature] of Someone(s) creating/loving/caring/forgiving/living etc.   Smiley  

eduaro66

Activity: 284

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 08:24:29 AM

It is impossible to say whether God exists . Some believe in it , and someone - no. In the world there are many religions and each believes his own. To believe in God or not - it's everyone's business .
leakingnoseee

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 10:14:23 AM

Well science used to say that god is not real as there are no real proofs of him
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 03:31:01 AM

well i saw jeebus in a cloud and i woke this morning with a woody so there ya go, god exists

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 06:05:51 AM

The globe and globalism are the abode of the Devil! So why not have scientific proof that the Devil exists? Anybody left still claiming God doesn't after that would be left with an argument that doesn't make any sense.
Pages: « 1 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 [296] 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: