Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:44:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 [211] 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845452 times)
Decksperiment

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 05:31:00 PM

Something tells me the bible basher's will avoid this thread now.. Thanks to Sequoia..

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 05:38:25 PM

I didn't prove God exists - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395 - to offend a bunch of atheists. I did it for two major reasons:
1. The thread title seems to ask the question;
2. So that anybody who sees it will have hope that he can be saved from death.

God is extremely patient with us. Why shouldn't He be? He knows that we only last less than a hundred years. He has all the time in the universe and beyond. Nothing that we do affects Him in the least except that He allows it to.

Much of the anger that God has against people, has frustration as its base. God is attempting to save people. He went to the trouble of sending His Son to die on the cross, so that people could be forgiven for their mistakes. And people don't even want to admit that He exists. Sounds frustrating to me.

Well, people will get what they ask for. God doesn't want them to have it. But they simply won't turn and acknowledge Him. Rather, they attempt to mock Him. Oh, well.

Smiley

Let's for a few seconds enter this fantasy world where you actual came up with true proof. I know we will have push our imaginations to the limit as scientific proof is impossible, but let's try.

[entering fantasy world]

Proving god has just (by it's definition) destroyed your faith.

[exiting fantasy world]

Proving that God exists has answered a question. There are hundreds of more questions that can be asked about Him. One of the first might be, Is He Masculine or Feminine. Since there isn't any answer shown by the simple proving that He exists, based only on His existence, if a person believes God is male or female, it is by faith, unless there is other evidence. So, there is still faith involved. It simply is NOT as blind of a faith as it might be if proof for God's existence wasn't available.

You have such great faith, Buffer Overflow. Your faith is in the idea that God doesn't exist. Against the great evidence of the whole universe, as I have shown at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395, you still believe that God doesn't exist. Your faith stands extremely strong, against the whole universe. If it weren't for the fact that God's faith in the existence of the universe is much stronger than your faith against universe evidence, your faith just might destroy the whole universe.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
Decksperiment

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 05:45:33 PM

I have an even better faith than your god's BADecker.. I did'nt just hack your bible to shred's, folks want a new, more secure book, one that force's NOTHING, lest I come get it, just to destroy it, so I can rebuild it again, to rub your nose in it.. please, if all life was extinct whilst noah sailed, how did he get TWO Sequoia tree's on his boat?

Edit: You realise, of course, he did'nt. because america was'nt discovered until columbus.. me, I dont believe this, but by definition of your claim'(s), this is what actually happened.. not..
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 05:46:25 PM

I didn't prove God exists - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395 - to offend a bunch of atheists. I did it for two major reasons:

God is extremely patient with us. Why shouldn't He be? He knows that we only last less than a hundred years. He has all the time in the universe and beyond. Nothing that we do affects Him in the least except that He allows it to.

Much of the anger that God has against people, has frustration as its base. God is attempting to save people. He went to the trouble of sending His Son to die on the cross, so that people could be forgiven for their mistakes. And people don't even want to admit that He exists. Sounds frustrating to me.

Well, people will get what they ask for. God doesn't want them to have it. But they simply won't turn and acknowledge Him. Rather, they attempt to mock Him. Oh, well.

Smiley

Let's for a few seconds enter this fantasy world where you actual came up with true proof. I know we will have push our imaginations to the limit as scientific proof is impossible, but let's try.

[entering fantasy world]

Proving god has just (by it's definition) destroyed your faith.

[exiting fantasy world]

Proving that God exists has answered a question. There are hundreds of more questions that can be asked about Him. One of the first might be, Is He Masculine or Feminine. Since there isn't any answer shown by the simple proving that He exists, based only on His existence, if a person believes God is male or female, it is by faith, unless there is other evidence. So, there is still faith involved. It simply is NOT as blind of a faith as it might be if proof for God's existence wasn't available.

You have such great faith, Buffer Overflow. Your faith is in the idea that God doesn't exist. Against the great evidence of the whole universe, as I have shown at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395, you still believe that God doesn't exist. Your faith stands extremely strong, against the whole universe. If it weren't for the fact that God's faith in the existence of the universe is much stronger than your faith against universe evidence, your faith just might destroy the whole universe.

Smiley

No. I lean towards believing in a god. Not YOUR god mind.
I believe there must of been some spark before evolution took the reins.
I DON'T believe in the bible, church or organized religion as these are all man-made, nothing to do with my god.

Decksperiment

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 05:48:49 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2015, 06:13:45 PM by Decksperiment

Come on BADecker, bow to Sequoia!!

What will you say when scientists look at Pinus longaeva when it dies, and there is NO proof of any flood previous to it's currently 5064 year old life?

Nowt, cause you know not to.

Oi, BADecker.. not speaking anymore?

To scared to admit I got ya?

By the baws, baw bag, now screeeeeeeam for your god.. you fuckin need him now huh?

Just out of curiosity, how come I dont believe in god, but by your definition, he helped me to defeat those false prophet's like you?

No? I guess your away picking on weaker, more gullable fools.. people that dont know not to get you started. Please, someone write to the vatican for an explanation of these tree's that are alive today, yet older than the oldest biblical personage..

BADecker, your credibility is now officially absolute 0.. all you do now is look a bigger fool than you did a second ago, and continue to do so. Why?

Lack of evidence.

It's not you I feel sorry for.. it's the billions that will suffer due to YOUR ignorance of the FACT's around you, keeping in mind, you are all in it together yeah?

More proof of life: http://www.livescience.com/41191-ancient-microbe-fossils-found.html

3.5 BILLION years old.. please, die very FUCKIN QUICK.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 06:38:12 PM

What will you say when scientists look at Pinus longaeva when it dies, and there is NO proof of any flood previous to it's currently 5064 year old life?

By the baws, baw bag, now screeeeeeeam for your god.. you fuckin need him now huh?

Just out of curiosity, how come I dont believe in god, but by your definition, he helped me to defeat those false prophet's like you?

No? I guess your away picking on weaker, more gullable fools.. people that dont know not to get you started. Please, someone write to the vatican for an explanation of these tree's that are alive today, yet older than the oldest biblical personage..

BADecker, your credibility is now officially absolute 0.. all you do now is look a bigger fool than you did a second ago, and continue to do so. Why?

Lack of evidence.

It's not you I feel sorry for.. it's the billions that will suffer due to YOUR ignorance of the FACT's around you, keeping in mind, you are all in it together yeah?

More proof of life: http://www.livescience.com/41191-ancient-microbe-fossils-found.html

However, I DO feel sorry for you... a little.

Even if you believe in God for salvation, the fact that you continuously write as you do, shows that, if you have faith, it is waning fast.

Unfortunately, when your faith dies (if you have any), you will die spiritually right along with it. And if you don't have any faith, you are already dead. That's probably most of the reason why your words mean very little. Only the dead in Christ can speak.

So, why should I feel even a little sorrow for you? Either you are gone, and it is entirely useless, or you are almost gone, and nothing can stop you from going.

I choose to feel happy in the Lord, and joyful in His presence with me.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 06:44:59 PM

Lack of evidence.

Even if you believe in God for salvation, the fact that you continuously write as you do, shows that, if you have faith, it is waning fast.

Unfortunately, when your faith dies (if you have any), you will die spiritually right along with it. And if you don't have any faith, you are already dead. That's probably most of the reason why your words mean very little. Only the dead in Christ can speak.

So, why should I feel even a little sorrow for you? Either you are gone, and it is entirely useless, or you are almost gone, and nothing can stop you from going.

I choose to feel happy in the lord, and joyful in His presence with me.

Smiley

So you avoid talking about the tree, interesting...

Well? People avoid talking about all kinds of things all the time. There isn't enough time in one's life to talk about half of the things that one could talk about. Trees are nice.

Smiley

the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 06:45:05 PM

Smiley

Random, disconnected thoughts aren't proof of anything.  Your version of proof is like finding a chocolate egg on Easter, then seeing a chocolate bunny on sale at Wal-Mart, and saying that it proves the chocolate bunny laid the chocolate egg.

the joint
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 06:48:05 PM

Lack of evidence.

Smiley

Keep in mind that he spent about 10 posts rejecting the idea that the fallacy of induction also applies to him, and then I find out that he thinks I'm talking about fucking electrical superconductors.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 06:51:44 PM

Smiley

Random, disconnected thoughts aren't proof of anything.  Your version of proof is like finding a chocolate egg on Easter, then seeing a chocolate bunny on sale at Wal-Mart, and saying that it proves the chocolate bunny laid the chocolate egg.

Chocolate is good stuff    Roll Eyes

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 06:56:11 PM

Lack of evidence.

Smiley

Keep in mind that he spent about 10 posts rejecting the idea that the fallacy of induction also applies to him, and then I find out that he thinks I'm talking about fucking electrical superconductors.

Yes but, the proof for the existence of God can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395, induction or no induction. Wanna talk induction? Why not start an induction thread? The proof at the link is dynamic proof. It doesn't have anything to do with induction. A person can accept anything or not, no matter how much evidence or proof is proffered.

Smiley

the joint
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 07:04:06 PM

Smiley

The problem is that my example is the exact same thing you're doing, except I all I did was switch the variables.  The egg is some biblical passage about God's omnipotent acts of creation or otherwise, seeing the chocolate bunny is your observation of some totally disconnected event that you don't understand, and concluding the chocolate bunny laid the chocolate egg simpy because they're both chocolate is like you saying that God caused the event because they both share something in common.  But, instead of sharing chocolate in common, they are similar in that you don't understand either fucking one of them.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 07:08:52 PM

A person can accept anything or not, no matter how much evidence or proof is proffered.
Sure, but don't get annoyed when others don't accept it.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 07:11:08 PM

A person can accept anything or not, no matter how much evidence or proof is proffered.

Who's annoyed? God gives you the freedom to choose. I ain't the guy who has the right to take that away from you.

Smiley

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 07:14:05 PM

Who's annoyed? God gives you the freedom to choose. I ain't the guy who has the right to take that away from you.

Smiley

How many times have your posted your false proof link? Must be around 20 times now. You got a bee in your bonnet over something. That isn't normal behaviour is it.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 07:15:46 PM

Smiley

The problem is that my example is the exact same thing you're doing, except I all I did was switch the variables.  The egg is some biblical passage about God's omnipotent acts of creation or otherwise, seeing the chocolate bunny is your observation of some totally disconnected event that you don't understand, and concluding the chocolate bunny laid the chocolate egg simpy because they're both chocolate is like you saying that God caused the event because they both share something in common.  But, instead of sharing chocolate in common, they are similar in that you don't understand either fucking one of them.

Never tried fucking^^ chocolate (or eggs or bunnies for that matter). But the proof for the existence of Gos (as the title of this thread asks about) is here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395.

Smiley

the joint
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 07:19:27 PM

Lack of evidence.

Smiley

Yes but, the proof for the existence of God can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395, induction or no induction. Wanna talk induction? Why not start an induction thread? The proof at the link is dynamic proof. It doesn't have anything to do with induction. A person can accept anything or not, no matter how much evidence or proof is proffered.

Smiley

Lol make a thread about induction?

By citing evidence as certain proof, you are using inductive reasoning.  Inductive reasoning *by definition* cannot possibly yield certain proof.  How can you not understand this simple sentence?  You can't inductively conclude God exists because inductive reasoning doesn't allow you to.  It's.  Not.  Possible.

You could have 1,000,000 pages of evidence, or 1,000,000,000, or even 1,000,000,000,000...and it would still be impossible.
GannickusX

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 07:21:54 PM

Smiley

Never tried fucking^^ chocolate (or eggs or bunnies for that matter). But the proof for the existence of Gos (as the title of this thread asks about) is here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395.

Smiley
The proof for the non existance of God can be found here:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_the_Earth

http://www.universetoday.com/76509/how-was-the-earth-formed/

So what are we going to believe, hundreds of thousands of scientists who studied and use logic or you, mmmm.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 07:23:47 PM

Smiley

How many times have your posted your false proof link? Must be around 20 times now. You got a bee in your bonnet over something. That isn't normal behaviour is it.

People keep asking the question about proof for God. Which would you rather have? My link? Or the whole post? It's is up to you to click the link or not, or accept the proof or not.

Smiley

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 07:26:22 PM

Smiley

Chocolate is good stuff    Roll Eyes

Smiley
The proof for the non existance of God can be found here:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_the_Earth

http://www.universetoday.com/76509/how-was-the-earth-formed/

So what are we going to believe, hundreds of thousands of scientists who studied and use logic or you, mmmm.

Those are not proof of non existence of god, as this proof cannot exist.
It *could* be proof of against a religion though, which is a different thing altogether.

Pages: « 1 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 [211] 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: