Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:59:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 [374] 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 ... 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA  (Read 1289611 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Cornett

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 09:41:11 AM

I was not comparing SDC to a company. I was responding to WC's comment about how stock exchange companies are less commutative than the Team.

I am grateful for all you guys do and only want to improve the things I observe could be improved. It is meant to be for the betterment of the entire project.

Vis-a-vis "baby-sitting" and your hatred for BCT I am quite frankly saddened you feel this way. Whether you like it or not BCT is still very important for Shadow.

People are looking here for some information, main OP, and the latest update, that's all. BCT will never be the home of a community. It's just an informative page for some investors.
We don't need to spam pages of bullshit, that's boring and the information get lost.

If someone wants to get involved in the community, he have ShadowTalk, Slack/IRC and Reddit. The thing that should really be improved is more Shadowtalk than BCT if you ask me ...

Maybe will be better to close SDC thread for the folk and post here only news and updates by executives? Forum/Slack/IRC - for all, BTCTalk is only for admins

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
drAGon925

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 09:49:49 AM

I created a topic in russian board with asking for help. Every true Russian likes free stuff Grin
you can do it in your langs too

Чyвaки, кapoч, тyт тaкoe дeлo... Haдo, чтoбы SDC вce-тaки нaбpaл 500 чeлoвeк, пocлe этoгo cooбщeниe o мoнeтe пoявитcя в фидe y дoxpeнaльoнa людeй. Bce, чтo нaдo - нaжaть нa support with... здecь: https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/24087-shadow-the-anonymous-economy
Ecтeccнo, нe зaбecплaтнo. Кaждый пoддepжaвший pиcкyeт cтaть oдним из 5 cчacтливыx oблaдaтeлeй 20% oт кyбышки, нa дaнный мoмeнт тaм бoлee 4к SDC(http://shadowchain.info/address/STCLAPoztkiXmwE71bc2jn4EX5GCLzJoib).
Увaжaя пpиpoднyю любoвь cвoиx coгpaждaн к xaлявe, я нaдeюcь нa вaшy пoддepжкy.
P.S. Кcтaти, кaк я пoнял, никтo нe мoжeт вaм зaпpeтить coздaть кyчy aккoв в твиттepe, и "пoддepжaть" cтoлькo paз, нa cкoлькo xвaтит coвecти, yвeличив шaнcы в нecкoлькo paз.
Boт, coбcнa, caм квoт:

snipped

Aщesome!

cчaдoшцacч
child_harold

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 10:41:40 AM

I was not comparing SDC to a company. I was responding to WC's comment about how stock exchange companies are less commutative than the Team.

I am grateful for all you guys do and only want to improve the things I observe could be improved. It is meant to be for the betterment of the entire project.

Vis-a-vis "baby-sitting" and your hatred for BCT I am quite frankly saddened you feel this way. Whether you like it or not BCT is still very important for Shadow.

People are looking here for some information, main OP, and the latest update, that's all. BCT will never be the home of a community. It's just an informative page for some investors.
We don't need to spam pages of bullshit, that's boring and the information get lost.

If someone wants to get involved in the community, he have ShadowTalk, Slack/IRC and Reddit. The thing that should really be improved is more Shadowtalk than BCT if you ask me ...

Maybe will be better to close SDC thread for the folk and post here only news and updates by executives? Forum/Slack/IRC - for all, BTCTalk is only for admins

close SDC thread on BCTTalk? Oh no… We need a healthy BCT presence, at least for the time being. Was that a serious suggestion?

mikelitoris

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 10:46:53 AM

don't close the thread, i can't be fakd logging in to all these other things.

6561742061206469636b
child_harold

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 11:05:19 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2015, 12:30:55 PM by child_harold

Closing the thread would also result in a hurricane of trolling with FUDsters calling scam and censorship.

BCT is at times a nasty cesspit but I have had many great times here, have ready many great posts, had many laughs and have learned much about the different actors in this space. BCT is as fragile, ugly, stupid, brilliant and inspiring as the humans who contribute to it choose to be.

BCT offers everybody a choice: to be as good or bad and as positive or negative as the individual desires. To troll or not to troll, that is the question. The freedom to choose is what makes Man.

“Goodness is something chosen. When a man cannot choose he ceases to be a man.”

“Does God want goodness or the choice of goodness? Is a man who chooses to be bad perhaps in some way better than a man who has the good imposed upon him?”

― Anthony Burgess, A Clockwork Orange

And for Shadow to succeed in BCT and to overcome these obstacles, and to win hearts and minds is a success for Man and a true test of what we're made of.

"The most authentic thing about us is our capacity to create, to overcome, to endure, to transform, to love and to be greater than our suffering."
Ben Okri

FakeSDCDev

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 12:18:41 PM

tulsene 10:45 AM
10:46 @sdcdev did you push a new version for testing?

sdcdev 10:47 AM
I have  Smiley this build is for testing on livenet, I need someone to test the upgrade process
on windows
child_harold

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 12:22:57 PM

tulsene 10:45 AM
10:46 @sdcdev did you push a new version for testing?

sdcdev 10:47 AM
I have  Smiley this build is for testing on livenet, I need someone to test the upgrade process
on windows

Thanks FakeSDCDev. Keep 'em coming. Much appreciated.

Pline

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 01:42:39 PM

Is shadowtalk.org down? Will it be back up soon?
ffmad
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 02:04:19 PM

Is shadowtalk.org down? Will it be back up soon?

Haven't realized that until you said it :/.
I don't know why, but sso plugins have caused problems and nodebb stopped.

ShadowTalk is up again (but without sso plugins, I will look at thoses ones)
http://shadowtalk.org/

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
████▀                  ▀████
███▀   ▄████████████▄   ▀███
███    ██████████████    ███
███    ████      ████    ███
███    ██████████████    ███
███    █████████████▀   ▄███
███    ████            ▄████
██    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀█▄  ▀████████████████▀▀
fparticlf█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀ ▀ ▀                    █
█                          █
█    ▀▀█▄                  █
█       █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█      █
█        █▄       ▄█▀      █
█         █▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀        █
█          █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █
█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█      █
█       █▀█      █▀█       █
█   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
█        ▄  ▄  ▄  ▄        █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.Infinite .
.Markets.
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ████  ████  ████  ████  █
.Public or..
.Private  ...
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█          ▄▄▄▄▄           █
█         █▀   ▀█          █
█        █▀     ▀█         █
█      ▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄       █
█       ▄▀▀▄   ▄▀▀▄        █
█       ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀        █
.RingCT........
.Anonymity .
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
LiteBit
Legendary

Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:56:43 PM

I have found exactly zero (0) times Gavin A. has come onto BCT after bitcoin has halved or more and talked about the price of the token and ease "investor's" concerns.

Bitcoin was created to change the WORLD, not line OUR pockets. ie: It ain't in the job description

child_harold

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 04:44:32 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2015, 05:08:10 PM by child_harold

I have found exactly zero (0) times Gavin A. has come onto BCT after bitcoin has halved or more and talked about the price of the token and ease "investor's" concerns.

Bitcoin was created to change the WORLD, not line OUR pockets. ie: It ain't in the job description

I was saying it would have been nice for a comment and I don't believe I ever implied obligation. The "problem" which arose this past weekend was a result of continued price drops, FUD on BCT and confused expectations. I am delighted that so many of you have now got what I believe you refer to as "cheap coins" and find it ironic that I'm the one answering  the charge: "Bitcoin was created to change the WORLD, not line OUR pockets". I'm not a trader accruing more SDC or making plays on the market.

LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 06:47:06 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2015, 07:00:54 PM by LongAndShort

I was saying it would have been nice for a comment and I don't believe I ever implied obligation. The "problem" which arose this past weekend was a result of continued price drops, FUD on BCT and confused expectations. I am delighted that so many of you have now got what I believe you refer to as "cheap coins" and find it ironic that I'm the one answering  the charge: "Bitcoin was created to change the WORLD, not line OUR pockets". I'm not a trader accruing more SDC or making plays on the market.

39K? R u taking the piss?

I lay the blame entirely on the Team's inability to communicate effectively (or at all) over the last 72 hours.

This is in danger of becoming a joke.

There wasn't a problem until you made one. I don't care how you want to justify yourself Harold. I just don't believe in hand holding from developers. They have done nothing wrong and pointing the finger at them is infuriating me. How can you be such a selfish, blinded little child. You are placing unreal and complete waste of space and time expectations on a team who owes nothing to anyone. Check yourself Harold you have fast become a pita fanboy.
lawgicc

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 07:08:13 PM

I lay the blame entirely on the Team's inability to communicate effectively (or at all) over the last 72 hours.

There wasn't a problem until you made one. I don't care how you want to justify yourself Harold. I just don't believe in hand holding from developers. They have done nothing wrong and pointing the finger at them is infuriating me. How can you be such a selfish, blinded little child. You are placing unreal and complete waste of space and time expectations on a team who owes nothing to anyone. Check yourself Harold you have fast become a pita fanboy.

" "Bitcoin was created to change the WORLD, not line OUR pockets". I'm not a trader accruing more SDC or making plays on the market." "

"39K? R u taking the piss?"
This is in danger of becoming a joke."

Sounds contradicting. One minute you speak as if the price is none important, inferring the tech will change how payments are processed throughout the world and destroying the central banking scheme (im assuming). The minute next you are angry at 39k, now referring to the price, disregarding the tech. You are buttmad, and indeed a TRADER. I can see right through you with only two comments. If you are upset with SDCs price, then gtfo. I place over 5+ BTC at 70k n hit the all time high at 88k. I still love this coin. I hope it drops to 20k. I could give a fuck about the price. I care about technology and developers that actually follow through.

You blaming the SDC team for the price drop is stupid as fuck and ignorant. Have you heard of P&D, whales, manipulation? Its very easy to manipulate a coin especially when the market cap is under a $1,000,000. Look at Craves price. Price means nothing when the marketcap is this low. Its going to fluctuate sporadically until the big money comes in. I hate referencing Darkcoin but if you go back look at what happened to that disaster of a coin.....and its still not doin too bad........and they offered to buy ShadowCash's technology. THAT MEANS ALOT. NOT THE CURRENT PRICE. This coin is so undervalued its retarded

mrBitcoinZ.com
@mrB1tc01n
erok

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 07:14:26 PM

OK we all get it. Ch gets it. Let us move onto new things like the fact that a ton of shadow is up for grabs in the social campaign!

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
rutherford

Activity: 624

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 07:32:04 PM

litebit: Yeah, let's skip60 and go straight to 80 :wink:

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
maxvolts

Activity: 226

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 07:39:56 PM

Just had a post deleted on here:
You have just been sent a personal message by Bitcoin Forum on Bitcoin Forum.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

The message they sent you was:

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

Quote from: mikelitoris on Today at 10:46:53 AM

+100

I posted +100 in agreement to mikelitoris. Regarding the apparent insistance in using other forms of media other than bct.
So much for freedom of speech. this is like the fucking gestapo.

child_harold

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 07:45:05 PM

Here we go again. Lynch me why don't you?

Yes I said those words and they were overly-harsh. I would have thought it obvious from my posts since and what I said in IRC/Slack that I am deeply grateful for all the work the Team does.

I am of course guilty of becoming frustrated and emotional at times. Over the past few months I have put in countless hours of my time (happily and willingly) into a really important project. I have been as active (for better or worse) as any member of a community could reasonably be expected to be. During this time I have never come into conflict with the Team although there have been a couple of differing options regarding style along the way. I have thought of numerous initiatives (comparison chart, giveaways, insane levels of twitter activity etc), promoted, been trolled and trolled in turn. I've been banned from BCT twice.

I've always pushed for better communication and the Team has really improved massively in this regard.

Technically there is no contradiction as I see it in the emboldened text above. It is entirely possible to blame someone for something they were not obliged to react/respond to. Anyway I regret being overly-harsh and unfair. It would have been better to say they were "partly" responsible, whether or not they were.

But to say "there wasn't a problem until you made one" is entirely unfair. Other members of this community were asking for info and were not pleased with the outcome.

To call me "selfish" is an unwarranted insult which I don't deserve.  Incidentally, the repeated use of the word "child" in some people's responses to me is both tedious and moronic.

LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 08:03:33 PM

Forget it...
lawgicc

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 08:14:31 PM

Just had a post deleted on here:
You have just been sent a personal message by Bitcoin Forum on Bitcoin Forum.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

The message they sent you was:

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

Quote from: mikelitoris on Today at 10:46:53 AM

+100

I posted +100 in agreement to mikelitoris. Regarding the apparent insistance in using other forms of media other than bct.
So much for freedom of speech. this is like the fucking gestapo.

I agree there should be a thread for this coin.....Why censor it. Why censor anyones opinion whether its FUD or not. If you are too stupid to see through bullshit and are afraid of losing money, DONT INVEST. No one put a gun to anyones head to be involved with this coin/community. This thread should remain open and no posts should be deleted at all. That is the central idea of cryptocurrencys. NO CENSORSHIP.

If you have lost money in trading crypto as i have, then GTFO. I believe this is the future and if you are going to complain and censor anything whether its forums, posts, comments, fud anything is annoying most definitely.   

Dont get in the crypto game if you are looking to get rich over night. Or your booty will be tickled  cause you lost $6 dollars worth of bitcoin over night with your .2 btc investment lol

mrBitcoinZ.com
@mrB1tc01n
luckygenough56
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 08:16:01 PM

litebit: Yeah, let's skip60 and go straight to 80 :wink:

well done sir Smiley

Thanx to the douchette who just dumped btw
Pages: « 1 ... 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 [374] 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 ... 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: