Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:50:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BITS][Bitstar] Now on Cryptopia, Nova and Yobit new wallet fork in testing  (Read 438030 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tim14

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 08:22:38 PM

Richlist - Very nice / live updating  Smiley
YouAreABetaProvider

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 08:26:39 PM

I've had a similar problem where the wallet wouldn't sync and it's stuck at like half the way to go. Nothing works, I have it encrypted and opened, I reopened it, I got fed up and deleted the blockchain (blk0001.dat and blkindex.dat). It has downloaded again about half the blockchain and is stuck at 44%. My balance says 0.000 now. Fuck my life. The firewall and whatnot is not blocking incoming connections, i have 12+ active ones.
tiredofscams

Activity: 223
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 08:29:31 PM

Welcome to the new thread, we had to close the last one due to a group of people (look at there post history, they join threads and only attack) doing nothing but spamming the thread with FUD and lies, as there is no real moderation from the board the only way to combat this is by having a self moderated thread.

Now to save going back to the thread the lastest news is we have created a in wallet FIAT/bits p2p exchange, it is currently in beta mode and would be greatful if you could all help with the testing.

https://mega.co.nz/#!ENky2SqZ!6CN9KNlQs1Up115auBiVEd4UzSxlzaH3peHTaHJtuwM

The next stage will build upon this with a ecommerce platform, which if the seller wants to can automatically sell the bits from a sale to fiat.  We also plan to make it so they get a free website version of there shop to attract more general public and new users from outside of the current crypto market.

Someone please confirm downloading this wallet from above link and replacing the wallet.dat with my own from the older version will work fine and nothing else should be done.
Bitstar_coin (OP)

Activity: 2436
Merit: 693

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 08:32:17 PM

Just updated the official bootstrap

Download http://www.bitstarcoin.com/bootstrap.dat
Backup your wallet
Delete everything apart from wallet.dat, and config (if you have one) from your %appdata%/bitstar
copy bootstrap.dat into %appdata%/bitstar
restart wallet

Edit: Very important ... Make sure your on the current wallet

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
visual111

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 09:55:47 PM

Backup your wallet
Delete everything apart from wallet.dat, and config (if you have one) from your %appdata%/bitstar
restart wallet

is this somewhere in OP or on website?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

INTRODUCING WAVES
ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM

YouAreABetaProvider

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 10:00:51 PM

Backup your wallet
restart wallet

I just did, and it's taking forever to load, the splash logo its just a white square.
YouAreABetaProvider

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 10:08:54 PM

Whatever, wallet finally loaded, but its downloading blocks... so what the hell did I download with the 230 mb bootstrap file? isnt that the entire blockchain updated? why is it downloading from 0 again? I dont get this, and my balance is still 0.00
YouAreABetaProvider

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 10:59:40 PM

Wow, this is gonna take fucking forever.
tim14

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 11:03:37 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2014, 11:19:12 PM by tim14

Whatever, wallet finally loaded, but its downloading blocks... so what the hell did I download with the 230 mb bootstrap file? isnt that the entire blockchain updated? why is it downloading from 0 again? I dont get this, and my balance is still 0.00

Bootstrap is to help you synch faster (local file vs remote peer). Your balance should appear when you complete the update.
If your balance is still off after updating, Go to Help>Debug Window. In the console type   repairwallet
sed

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 02:22:14 AM

Got 3 of your bits thanks to the giveaway on crypto-trade.  Thanks, I hope your currency does very well.  Cheers!
visual111

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 03:26:37 AM

Backup your wallet
restart wallet

i followed these instructions. I opened my wallet 20 minutes ago and it's still at the orange Bitstar wallet loading screen. It says it is importing the bootstrap blockchain data file. how long does should this take?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

INTRODUCING WAVES

Mark81

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 03:40:55 AM

Backup your wallet
restart wallet

i followed these instructions. I opened my wallet 20 minutes ago and it's still at the orange Bitstar wallet loading screen. It says it is importing the bootstrap blockchain data file. how long does should this take?
It takes quite long but it's faster than loading from online. I have done it several times. Just wait patiently. You can go watch %appdata%\bitstar to see it progress. There are two files that grow in size. Don't remember them now.
endlessskill

Activity: 531

AMD | Mining | NVIDIA

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 05:20:29 AM

Price is growing!!  Shocked
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1253

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 07:31:30 AM

This is awesome! Great work. I know I'm in the top 50 at least  Tongue Man I wish I had over two million like, #1!

As the latest superNET newsletter shows, the top address in the rich list is going to be the Escrow address which holds James' one million BITS straight purchase and the other million temporarily on a conditional 60/40 arrangement.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
jakiman
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011

jakiman is back!

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 08:08:13 AM

From SuperNET Newsletter #3: http://nxter.org/supernet-newsletter-3/

ATM support and Bitstarcoin

Whale has negotiated a deal with BITS (Bitstarcoin), who will be deploying ATMs in Cyprus and will become a core component of SuperNET. The deal is for 1 million BITS in return for 15 BTC (10 BTC + 5 BTC worth of NXT). A further 1 million BITS will be placed in escrow. 60 percent of these will be released to SuperNET if the price stays over 12,000 satoshis for a week. If BITS does not purchase ATMs, 40 percent of the escrow will also belong to SuperNET; if they do deploy them then the 40 percent will be returned to BITS. This should provide a mutually-beneficial arrangement between SuperNET and BITS, protecting and rewarding each. There are currently 16 million BITS, so this deal reaches the 10 percent goal for SuperNET ownership.

The escrow release price point of 12k sat is interesting. Wink (bit too low? Grin)

cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1253

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 08:18:15 AM

I have to confess to being somewhat surprised at their willingness to post the details of the Escrow minimum market-price conditions. I had assumed they would choose not to on the basis that it would pre-load the markets expectations, making it potentially more difficult to maintain a set floor price through supportive trading.

But, then, openness and transparency does appears to be the hallmark of how superNET intends to operate, which can only be a good thing.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
visual111

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 02:21:05 PM

Backup your wallet
restart wallet

It takes quite long but it's faster than loading from online. I have done it several times. Just wait patiently. You can go watch %appdata%\bitstar to see it progress. There are two files that grow in size. Don't remember them now.

Ok I see it progressing. Any idea how many KBs for completion?

INTRODUCING WAVES

tim14

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 02:37:08 PM

Got 3 of your bits thanks to the giveaway on crypto-trade.  Thanks, I hope your currency does very well.  Cheers!

I'll set up a V2 Giveaway after the current one runs out, smaller payouts but can remain active throughout the week.
dollux

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 04:16:42 PM

Good one!

So all the readers, please send some hashpower to the multipool.

http://multipool.bitstarcoin.com/

In case you don't know your pool is down and has been for at least the last 15 minutes. 
Bitstar_coin (OP)

Activity: 2436
Merit: 693

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 04:39:49 PM

Good one!

So all the readers, please send some hashpower to the multipool.

http://multipool.bitstarcoin.com/

In case you don't know your pool is down and has been for at least the last 15 minutes. 

Thanks, I'm doing some work on it at the moment to make it ready for increased traffic, will be back up in a second, then another small downtime a bit later

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: