Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:31:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 282 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GEMZ] GetGems - Social Messaging App That Pays - Live on Android, iOS, Web  (Read 597134 times)
nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 09:34:50 AM

PayKey enables gems payments within any social network, initial version will be released very soon to beta testers.

You guys are underestimating how potentially great this is for getgems. Imagine sending a few gems to all of your facebook friends in one go, or whatsapp, snapchat etc. Any of your friends who receives them will wonder what you just sent them and what they can do with it ----> and will download the getgems app. The viral potential is huge.

Paykey White Label is NOW available......sure there could be some early advantage.....but that disappears almost as quickly as it will come. Why would anyone do that unless their priority is hard cash only?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoiNaked

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 09:35:47 AM

Nextgencoin only 2 coin will have paykey, bitcoin n gems.. Crypto users wont use fiat anyway so its best to seperate them, bitcoiners dont like fiat and will bash the app for having fiat.

Don't be a prick, if Bitcoin was in a wallet for the masses and payments could be made like a text, we could all be sending Bitcoin and gems to people who never would think to use it. People who would happily have it for the fiat abilities....only to doc over there is this other option to send these Bitcoin things.

Anyone who would genuinely have priority to get Bitcoin mainstream WOULD NOT LEAVE IT OUT.

Why is everyone not pissed as much as I am? I think holders just want to get out and spread good vibes till they do.....I don't give a crap about the price....however screwed I am. It's called principles....this forum isn't big on them.

Adding fiat with bitcoin is harder than u think, the app might get blocked and banks wont just cooperate because they want their own blockchain not bitcoin, seperating them you still are marketing getgems, bitcoiners wont bash the app for having fiat, devs get more funds = is more marketing power and cool features, u are very biased.
nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 09:36:21 AM

PayKey enables gems payments within any social network, initial version will be released very soon to beta testers.

You guys are underestimating how potentially great this is for getgems. Imagine sending a few gems to all of your facebook friends in one go, or whatsapp, snapchat etc. Any of your friends who receives them will wonder what you just sent them and what they can do with it ----> and will download the getgems app. The viral potential is huge.

You underestimate how good IT COULD OF BEEN.....you mean. No one will download a gems Paykey when there are many version including a cash one connected to their bank.
npl

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 09:37:47 AM

You underestimate how good IT COULD OF BEEN.....you mean. No one will download a gems Paykey when there are many version including a cash one connected to their bank.

As long as there is a period where getgems is the only paykey app, and paykey with gems is the only cross social-platform payment app, getgems has a very good chance to grow.  

Notpriceless: Trade on the Blockchain Secured Collectible Marketplace. Kindcoin: Support Great Causes, Get Kindcoins, Earn Awesome Rewards.
nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 09:38:19 AM

Nextgencoin only 2 coin will have paykey, bitcoin n gems.. Crypto users wont use fiat anyway so its best to seperate them, bitcoiners dont like fiat and will bash the app for having fiat.

Don't be a prick, if Bitcoin was in a wallet for the masses and payments could be made like a text, we could all be sending Bitcoin and gems to people who never would think to use it. People who would happily have it for the fiat abilities....only to doc over there is this other option to send these Bitcoin things.

Anyone who would genuinely have priority to get Bitcoin mainstream WOULD NOT LEAVE IT OUT.

Why is everyone not pissed as much as I am? I think holders just want to get out and spread good vibes till they do.....I don't give a crap about the price....however screwed I am. It's called principles....this forum isn't big on them.

Adding fiat with bitcoin is harder than u think, the app might get blocked and banks wont just cooperate because they want their own blockchain not bitcoin, seperating them you still are marketing getgems, bitcoiners wont badh the app for having fiat, devs get more funds = is more marketing power and cool features, u are very biased.

THIS IS THE RISK getgems wasn't willing to take with their 5% cut of fiat payments. They couldn't care less if bItcoin however gets blocked, it won't affect their revenue streams....why do you think they SEPERATED it like this?

I'm starting to think you are a getgems team sock.
BitcoiNaked

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 09:38:54 AM

Adding fiat with bitcoin with banks involved wont work ffs, they are now blaming bitcoin for the recent terrorist attacks!!!!! Hellooo
nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 09:40:12 AM

Adding fiat with bitcoin with banks involved wont work ffs, they are now blaming bitcoin for the recent terrorist attacks!!!!! Hellooo

they can't block it......and also Bitcoin is not illegal.

am I talking to Daniel now?
npl

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 09:40:54 AM

Paykey White Label is NOW available......sure there could be some early advantage.....but that disappears almost as quickly as it will come. Why would anyone do that unless their priority is hard cash only?

Where did you see that it is available now? It is my understanding that paykey with getgems will be usable first. It takes time for a bank or financial institution to test and authorize a payment app. A getgems only paykey can roll out much quicker.

Notpriceless: Trade on the Blockchain Secured Collectible Marketplace. Kindcoin: Support Great Causes, Get Kindcoins, Earn Awesome Rewards.
BitcoiNaked

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 09:43:36 AM

Adding fiat with bitcoin is harder than u think, the app might get blocked and banks wont just cooperate because they want their own blockchain not bitcoin, seperating them you still are marketing getgems, bitcoiners wont badh the app for having fiat, devs get more funds = is more marketing power and cool features, u are very biased.

THIS IS THE RISK getgems wasn't willing to take with their 5% cut of fiat payments. They couldn't care less if bItcoin however gets blocked, it won't affect their revenue streams....why do you think they SEPERATED it like this?

I'm starting to think you are a getgems team sock.

yea everyone who doesnt agree with u is a sockpuppet, u are a damn troll with ur other buddies and extremely close minded.
nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 09:44:27 AM

Daniel said white label is available now.

My point is once a fiat version or versions which is more likely become valuable no one will use a gems version. Plus Good luck building a gems user base from masses. It needed to be part of fiat version....can you please explain to me why you wouldn't want that as a Gemz holder....and not as I imagine a gems team member?
nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 09:46:13 AM

Bitcoinaked you only have ever posted on getgems and now you are posting more than you have posted in a year.....defending something that screws Gemz holders?

Plus I got to love the absence of Daniel or any team memeber. Saying you are in London doesn't fly with me, last time I was in London they had the internet too. Did you notice most of his posts are cut and pastes....he is careful with his words to not incrimate himself.....or be honest.
nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 09:49:35 AM

Daniel said white label is available now.

My point is once a fiat version or versions which is more likely become valuable no one will use a gems version. Plus Good luck building a gems user base from masses. It needed to be part of fiat version....can you please explain to me why you wouldn't want that as a Gemz holder....and not as I imagine a gems team member?

+Gif Awesome

Hahahha that's pretty funny....dick.  Smiley
BitcoiNaked

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 09:56:18 AM

Bitcoinaked you only have ever posted on getgems and now you are posting more than you have posted in a year.....defending something that screws Gemz holders?

Plus I got to love the absence of Daniel or any team memeber. Saying you are in London doesn't fly with me, last time I was in London they had the internet too. Did you notice most of his posts are cut and pastes....he is careful with his words to not incrimate himself.....or be honest.

the one that is screwing up gemz is u, i ve been following gems from the sidelines until a couple fags like u got a meltown and decided to shit on the parade cus u ouldnt get rich quick.. just the fact u re attacking daniel with ur ridiculouse statement that im him shows u dont give a shit about gems and from now on want to see it fail.

ur retarded close mined comment wanting fiat to be added with bitcoin doesnt make sense, no bank wants their users to use bitcoin in an app that uses fiat and is going mainstream, use your brain then talk. btw i can speak dutch and german and persian, dont think daniel can speak it u moron. u know owe me an apology Cool
nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 09:59:48 AM

the one that is screwing up gemz is u, i ve been following gems from the sidelines until a couple fags like u got a meltown and decided to shit on the parade cus u ouldnt get rich quick.. just the fact u re attacking daniel with ur ridiculouse statement that im him shows u dont give a shit about gems and from now on want to see it fail.

ur retarded close mined comment wanting fiat to be added with bitcoin doesnt make sense, no bank wants their users to use bitcoin in an app that uses fiat and is going mainstream.

funny, Yesterday Daniel said many Bitcoin apps have added fiat. And it's a good thing. But here are you saying they Shouldn't?

Daniel threw that into blindside but clearly he does t actually think Bitcoin should be with fiat....cause if he did morons he would of....

So let's get this straight you don't want btc to be part of a mainstream paymnet app?......I see. Can I suggest a new forum?
BitcoiNaked

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 10:10:03 AM

ur retarded close mined comment wanting fiat to be added with bitcoin doesnt make sense, no bank wants their users to use bitcoin in an app that uses fiat and is going mainstream.

funny, Yesterday Daniel said many Bitcoin apps have added fiat. And it's a good thing. But here are you saying they Shouldn't?

Daniel threw that into blindside but clearly he does t actually think Bitcoin should be with fiat....cause if he did morons he would of....

So let's get this straight you don't want btc to be part of a mainstream paymnet app?......I see. Can I suggest a new forum?

i dont think banks will just allow a mainstream app with bitcoin and fiat, they can shut down the fiat channel to their bank, i trust it more when they arent hostile anymore..they are hunting down bitcoin for the terrorist attacks.

User Actions   
Following

AndreasMAntonopoulos
‏@aantonop
US and allies funded ISIS against Assad, provided weapons, provided training and now will blame bitcoin for the blowback.

EU clamps down on bitcoin, anonymous payments to curb terrorism funding
nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 10:16:44 AM

but if Bitcoin and I guess gems is banned then how can gems Paykey or Bitcoin with Paykey work?

Look I'm guessing you a sock for Daniel. I completely understand you made a choice like any other company would do to maximise profits.....what I hate is you sold a pile of BS to the community here which supported you, now you barely can be bothered to post.

Plus it royally pisses me off that these concerns were labeled trolling and misinformation when all we are doing is sharing facts. It is him who has played fast and easy with the facts actually. Uptake of getgems the app is actually very poor. And the idea of leveraging Gemz once there are bank made fiat apps is false also. I doubt anything he would say now, as its vetted by lawyers I expect.

Friken asking people to read the small print....what an asshole.
BitcoiNaked

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 10:23:15 AM

but if Bitcoin and I guess gems is banned then how can gems Paykey or Bitcoin with Paykey work?

Look I'm guessing you a sock for Daniel. I completely understand you made a choice like any other company would do to maximise profits.....what I hate is you sold a pile of BS to the community here which supported you, now you barely can be bothered to post.

Plus it royally pisses me off that these concerns were labeled trolling and misinformation when all we are doing is sharing facts. It is him who has played fast and easy with the facts actually. Uptake of getgems the app is actually very poor. And the idea of leveraging Gemz once there are bank made fiat apps is false also. I doubt anything he would say now, as its vetted by lawyers I expect.

Friken asking people to read the small print....what an asshole.

didnt i just tell u i can speak persian fluently and dutch fluently u retarded moron? u cant guess for shit
nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 10:28:15 AM

Ok then you are a bag holder wilfully not letting the truth get out. Something to be proud of?
nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 10:29:58 AM

I'm out of here for a while I hope others pick up the baton to highlight what is going on here. Gemz holders much be upset, I assume some either don't know or are keeping the convo sweet till they sell.

One last point though.....think about it the getgems team didnt EVEN want to damage its user potential and revenue stream by putting gems and Bitcoin together....think about that for a second....
BitcoiNaked

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 10:36:51 AM

Ok then you are a bag holder wilfully not letting the truth get out. Something to be proud of?

the truth, rather close minded dragged away emotional trolling and closing your eye on the benefits. i dont give a shit really u can say all u want but i will be laughing using bitcoin/gems on snapchat while u are tearing urself apart, i dont give a shit about the price but rather usecase.
Pages: « 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 282 »
  Print  

Jump to: