Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:21:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 [211] 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 282 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GEMZ] GetGems - Social Messaging App That Pays - Live on Android, iOS, Web  (Read 597134 times)
kj15

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 08:44:13 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2015, 09:00:24 PM by kj15

Hello.

I am very concerned about the PayKey news. GetGems collected 800 000 dollars through token sale. Surely, part of that money has been spent to develop PayKey. That is a big problem! Very unfair. We, token participants, people that backed GetGems project in the beginning will never benefit anything from the PayKey. The 0.5 % goes to Daniel and his fellows. I am very well aware of the fact that MagmaVC has given 400 000 dollars to GetGems organization. It is very unlikely, however, that it can be shown in a credible manner that the two above mentioned amounts of money are not blended.

My claim is: 800 000 dollars drawn from the early users / the social network have been used to develop PayKey. And the users / the social network wont benefit anything from it.

Eventually, the gemz are not needed. Do you understand it? The big idea of Daniel is to play with the banks such as Citi, RBS, UBS or whatever. They are not interested in gemz, but moving around the fiat currencies. And the PayKey will eventually enable that.

So, Daniel. Please prove me wrong. Let us know what is the added value of PayKey to the gemz holders. I think that is a fundamental question that you need to address.

kj15

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 08:55:19 PM

This has already been addressed in the slack channel and I'm sure it will get brought up at the AMA. 

-tb-

kj15

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 08:58:36 PM

Daniel,

Please could you also clarify what exactly you are doing in Asia during the next couple of weeks?
I think the community would be very interested in hearing about it. The network should know about the plans. We are the GetGems.
or is only about the PayKey these days...?

Further, it would be very interesting to know what kind of value development views you have as a founder about the GEMZ in near future.

Kj15 / a worried GEMZ holder
reRaise

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 09:01:08 PM

Hello.

I am very concerned about the PayKey news. GetGems collected 800 000 dollars through token sale. Surely, part of that money has been spent to develop PayKey. That is a big problem! Very unfair. We, token participants, people that backed GetGems project in the beginning will never benefit anything from the PayKey. The 0.5 % goes to Daniel and his fellows. I am very well aware of the fact that MagmaVC has given 400 000 dollars to GetGems organization. It is very unlikely, however, that it can be shown in a credible manner that the two above mentioned amounts of money are not blended.

My claim is: 800 000 dollars drawn from the early users / the social network have been used to develop PayKey. And the users / the social network wont benefit anything from it.

Eventually, the gemz are not need. Do you understand it? The big idea of Daniel is to play with the banks such Citi, RBS, UBS and whatever. They are not interested in gemz, but moving around the fiat currencies. And the PayKey will eventually enable that.

So, Daniel. Please prove me wrong. Let us know what is the added value of PayKey to the gemz holders. I think that is a fundamental question that you need to address.

kj15

Do you even read before posting this conspiracy crap with your new account?
nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 09:06:44 PM

Daniel,

Please could you also clarify what exactly you are doing in Asia during the next couple of weeks?
I think the community would be very interested in hearing about it. The network should know about the plans. We are the GetGems.
or is only about the PayKey these days...?

Further, it would be very interesting to know what kind of value development views you have as a founder about the GEMZ in near future.

Kj15 / a worried GEMZ holder

If you registered today and obviously a sockpuppet for a main account then you don't have the right to get any questions answered imo.

And you are completely and utterly wrong and I'm sure have a completely different opinion about paykey than 99% of gemz holders. How possibly could you be against a project that gives massive potential to the gemz you hold? You must want cheaper prices, basic FUD and a sign the team is doing something great here.

You are wrong cause so many coins like say NXt when they have an additional project (admittedly from a third party) usually does an ICO and grabs a ton of money for the extra project, same with eth and most coins. Getgems has done this with their budget from crowd-sale, venture capital and competition winnings. I for one am very happy gems will be used....only a fudder wouldnt.

kj15

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 09:22:38 PM

Hello.

Eventually, the gemz are not need. Do you understand it? The big idea of Daniel is to play with the banks such Citi, RBS, UBS and whatever. They are not interested in gemz, but moving around the fiat currencies. And the PayKey will eventually enable that.

kj15

Of course I read. Why are you so aggressive? Are you one of the GetGems devs? This is not a conspiracy crap, but fair questions.
I really do hope that they get answered.

reRaise

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 09:24:53 PM

Hello.

kj15

Of course I read. Why are you so aggressive? Are you one of the GetGems devs? This is not a conspiracy crap, but fair questions.
I really do hope that they get answered.

No im no dev but a supporter that is happy to be involved in a project that can actually step in the real world and not circlejerk only on bitcointalk. Its so obviouse why you made a new account my friend, didn't you read the blog?

This has been said multiple times, Paykey technology enables fiat, bitcoin AND gemz to be used on every social platform, even those closed sourced. You will be able to use GEMZ on Whatsapp, snapchat, instagram, facebook, Twitter, wechat and all the others. GetGems will get a huge recognition by this.

Because getgems made this genius idea they have major players interested in their product. Paykey will also be incorporated in the GetGems app, basically GEMZ will be global. Just go and read the update again, its nothing but good news, some people like to stear things up because they get jealouse getgems is going places and actually succeeding in the real world.

Don't forget GetGems is the biggest holder of Gemz themselves Wink GetGems will now not just be limited to Telegram but pretty much on all media platforms, Daniel is a smart person, he knows what hes doing.
nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 10:16:19 PM

I was looking at how many social platforms that could use this app, its crazy but Paykey could literately own global payments if they can block copycat
 products. Almost the whole internet is walled now which could in theory use paykey. Sites like Pin-interest, forums, VK (290 million users), any blog that has a message element. Youtube? not sure if you can message as I don't have an account. All the dating apps etc etc.....Paykey could become the way people use the internet and money completely.....Maybe even if they got the users major commerce sites would accept it even like Ebay, or any online store.

If Paykey can line up the ducks of the getting the tech working. And they can block competition to some extent or at least own much of the market then actually the potential for it is so big maybe even followers might not of even grasped it. Of course we need users but if the tech works the market is there to take.
fragout
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 10:53:33 PM

Tbh, I thought his questions were valid enough although sounding a bit aggressive, but the fact he had to set up a sockpuppet account to make them dosnt give him much credability
nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 12:17:50 AM

Tbh, I thought his questions were valid enough although sounding a bit aggressive, but the fact he had to set up a sockpuppet account to make them dosnt give him much credability

I can't help notice your grammar patterns are almost identical to the sock puppet.  Cheesy
fragout
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 12:38:54 AM

I can't help notice your grammar patterns are almost identical to the sock puppet.  Cheesy

nice try:) but I believe I would be more supportive to myself. I also dont see why he created a new account to speak his mind unless he is a known troll. He is obviously not a native English speaker (unless is was me being extra sneaky disguising my grammar patterns:))
yoyoamigo

Activity: 622
Merit: 504

Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2015, 02:38:36 AM
Last edit: November 10, 2015, 04:51:48 AM by yoyoamigo

My Personal Analysis of PayKey and How Important GETGEMS App + Attention Economy are
there is only one little concern left but its something in the long run - Competition. This means that other people can start working on this very same idea (PayKey) and further innovate it. This idea/feature alone is great, awesome and fantastic - being able to send fiat, BTC or GEMZ to another and put ads on a keyboard.

BUT PayKey will not work by itself...alone.
The Attention Economy and the GETGEMS App will play some very very huge important roles.

Because of those 2, not only will PayKey work but it elevates PayKey to the next level/s:
-- Got money, Got Show
PayKey alone will not be able to reach out to the global audience as there is absolutely no social aspect. It is Market Penetrative because it can reach out to every social person or smartphone user BUT nobody will want it...and no eyes will want to see ads. Putting ads on the keyboard is great for advertisers. but whats in it for us users? who the heck wants to use such a keyboard??? would you? no! Because there's nothing in it for us. But with monetary gains, we will. For those who aren't in for the monetary gains, users will have the option to choose to allow ads to appear or not to appear.
-- A Heaven For Ads
Now, putting ads on PayKey will be WAY BETTER than putting ads on a Youtube video or a website with high traffic (i.e. millions of visitors per day):
(1) Potential Extremely Super Ultra High Traffic (Billions with an 's'...not million)
(2) Ads get more viewing time (appears frequently, as often as using the keyboard vs visiting a website or watching Youtube)
(?) Ads get Parallel Viewing (seeing the keyboard and ads at the same time in an area of focus where the eye is focusing). It's a '?' because i am not sure how the ads will appear. Think about it, you visit a website, all you want is the content of the website. Ads are just occupying space making it difficult for you to browse. and there are other ads there too. So the chances of catching any visitor's attention...is low. For Youtube, the chances are higher. Because majority of the ads are interesting. Because its Dynamic (videos). not Static (images). Its eye-catching. Some ads can't be skipped and you are forced to watch it. But for the past few years, there's AdBlock. So Advertisers and Youtubers are losing out.
-- No more blocking Ads
However, the option to choose what kind of ads users want to see is game changing. *Not sure if this is part of the Attention Economy RoadMap Plans. But it can be further developed*
(1) Guaranteed Attention from users (Targetted Audience/Market reached as targetted by the audiences themselves)
(2) Little Competition-over-Ad-Space with other different kind of ads (because targetted by the audiences themselves)
(3) Even more viewing Time  
simply putting ads in a place not dictated by the choice of users/audiences will just be like any other ads space/place. Because we can't do that in websites, on TVs, on Radios or even on Youtube. Users are completely left out of the Ads Scene without any role to play. All the work is done by advertisers. the most they can do is making sure they put ads at the right places - putting ads about computers in places that is all about computers. The ONLY place i can think of where users have a role to play in the Ads Scene is Emails - choosing which emails we are interested in to receive. Heard of EmailCashPro? But seriously speaking, its quite a hassle, time-consuming, not very productive and not very beneficial in the end to view emails these days because we have so many different emails and for advertisers, i believe its not working out too well for them too.
-- What's in a Keyboard?
Also, many exciting features that can be build in an app (GETGEMS App) will not be able to be build into a keyboard. the idea alone of sending fiat, BTC or other cryptocurrencies...there are some alternatives for that already. it doesn't need to be on a keyboard.  

PayKey will not be driven or boosted by itself. there's no catch or connected synergy (whatever that means).
So it looks like Daniel and the GETGEMS Team got this really nicely covered  Cool

Conclusion...
i watched the video that Daniel and the GETGEMS Team presented at 43North Competition. They only talked about PayKey. Attention Economy and the GETGEMS App were mostly left out of the whole picture. Probably already got presented before getting shortlisted as a finalist. Had they been given more time to present the whole entire project, i think the judges would be mindblown. With these 3 together fully well-developed and with whatever other additions in the future, it will blow away every other social messaging app. i'm guessing that the judges were being very very focused on just the PayKey idea alone and didn't seem very impressed. probably because they might have thought "this is quite simple to code actually, i could easily get some good developers to make one". But they probably don't see the whole entire picture.

For those who have been closely following GETGEMS, Daniel and the GETGEMS Team have been very very careful so far in ensuring that everything falls into place. step by step, the app is coming along nicely. Laying the foundation is the biggest and hardest before one can start building the top. It is where most of the resources are needed. otherwise, everything build on top of it will just come falling down.

For now, GETGEMS is in the lead and has been getting support both financially and non-financially. those are huge advantages, assuming there isn't any secret project/s out there with the same idea/feature already. With this new announcement and addition to the GETGEMS Project, which is PayKey, i can't wait for 2016. With additional funds and recognition received from competitions and hopefully more support, GETGEMS is entering full steam ahead. And after 2016, who knows what else Daniel and the GETGEMS Team has in store?  Cool

BTW...
i was thinking if PrimeDice could use some kind of simple flash animation. you know, a picture of that mustache man rolling the dice, a scroll bar to adjust winning chances and amount to bet. some really simple buttons and animations would be great if it can be implemented into the app somehow. it will be a lot more user-friendly...really.  Wink

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

npl

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 08:33:57 AM

I sent 88 Gemz from the in-app wallet. The indicated fee was 1 Gemz. However only 73 Gemz were received. Any idea what happened to the rest?

Notpriceless: Trade on the Blockchain Secured Collectible Marketplace. Kindcoin: Support Great Causes, Get Kindcoins, Earn Awesome Rewards.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 01:41:51 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2015, 02:07:09 PM by Netnox

The 0.5 % goes to Daniel and his fellows.

Daniel is the ceo of GetGems and his 'fellows' are the iOS developer, Android developer, backend and graphics designers. The 0.5% is called a fee, you pay a fee in exchange for services. It's how a company makes money to run a business, offer new services and for its staff to make a living, even Bitcoin has fees. This is a far reaching project not just the average altcoin.

If you are looking for a serious project then i would stay away from one where its devs can't earn money from it because that is a lack of users adoption and interest, having no funds for development is a fail.

Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 01:47:23 PM

My Personal Analysis of PayKey and How Important GETGEMS App + Attention Economy are
there is only one little concern left but its something in the long run - Competition. This means that other people can start working on this very same idea (PayKey) and further innovate it. This idea/feature alone is great, awesome and fantastic - being able to send fiat, BTC or GEMZ to another and put ads on a keyboard.

The Attention Economy and the GETGEMS App will play some very very huge important roles.

Because of those 2, not only will PayKey work but it elevates PayKey to the next level/s:
-- Got money, Got Show
PayKey alone will not be able to reach out to the global audience as there is absolutely no social aspect. It is Market Penetrative because it can reach out to every social person or smartphone user BUT nobody will want it...and no eyes will want to see ads. Putting ads on the keyboard is great for advertisers. but whats in it for us users? who the heck wants to use such a keyboard??? would you? no! Because there's nothing in it for us. But with monetary gains, we will. For those who aren't in for the monetary gains, users will have the option to choose to allow ads to appear or not to appear.
-- A Heaven For Ads
Now, putting ads on PayKey will be WAY BETTER than putting ads on a Youtube video or a website with high traffic (i.e. millions of visitors per day):
(1) Potential Extremely Super Ultra High Traffic (Billions with an 's'...not million)
(2) Ads get more viewing time (appears frequently, as often as using the keyboard vs visiting a website or watching Youtube)
(?) Ads get Parallel Viewing (seeing the keyboard and ads at the same time in an area of focus where the eye is focusing). It's a '?' because i am not sure how the ads will appear. Think about it, you visit a website, all you want is the content of the website. Ads are just occupying space making it difficult for you to browse. and there are other ads there too. So the chances of catching any visitor's attention...is low. For Youtube, the chances are higher. Because majority of the ads are interesting. Because its Dynamic (videos). not Static (images). Its eye-catching. Some ads can't be skipped and you are forced to watch it. But for the past few years, there's AdBlock. So Advertisers and Youtubers are losing out.
-- No more blocking Ads
However, the option to choose what kind of ads users want to see is game changing. *Not sure if this is part of the Attention Economy RoadMap Plans. But it can be further developed*
(1) Guaranteed Attention from users (Targetted Audience/Market reached as targetted by the audiences themselves)
(2) Little Competition-over-Ad-Space with other different kind of ads (because targetted by the audiences themselves)
simply putting ads in a place not dictated by the choice of users/audiences will just be like any other ads space/place. Because we can't do that in websites, on TVs, on Radios or even on Youtube. Users are completely left out of the Ads Scene without any role to play. All the work is done by advertisers. the most they can do is making sure they put ads at the right places - putting ads about computers in places that is all about computers. The ONLY place i can think of where users have a role to play in the Ads Scene is Emails - choosing which emails we are interested in to receive. Heard of EmailCashPro? But seriously speaking, its quite a hassle, time-consuming, not very productive and not very beneficial in the end to view emails these days because we have so many different emails and for advertisers, i believe its not working out too well for them too.
-- What's in a Keyboard?
Also, many exciting features that can be build in an app (GETGEMS App) will not be able to be build into a keyboard. the idea alone of sending fiat, BTC or other cryptocurrencies...there are some alternatives for that already. it doesn't need to be on a keyboard.  

PayKey will not be driven or boosted by itself. there's no catch or connected synergy (whatever that means).
So it looks like Daniel and the GETGEMS Team got this really nicely covered  Cool

Conclusion...
i watched the video that Daniel and the GETGEMS Team presented at 43North Competition. They only talked about PayKey. Attention Economy and the GETGEMS App were mostly left out of the whole picture. Probably already got presented before getting shortlisted as a finalist. Had they been given more time to present the whole entire project, i think the judges would be mindblown. With these 3 together fully well-developed and with whatever other additions in the future, it will blow away every other social messaging app. i'm guessing that the judges were being very very focused on just the PayKey idea alone and didn't seem very impressed. probably because they might have thought "this is quite simple to code actually, i could easily get some good developers to make one". But they probably don't see the whole entire picture.

For those who have been closely following GETGEMS, Daniel and the GETGEMS Team have been very very careful so far in ensuring that everything falls into place. step by step, the app is coming along nicely. Laying the foundation is the biggest and hardest before one can start building the top. It is where most of the resources are needed. otherwise, everything build on top of it will just come falling down.

For now, GETGEMS is in the lead and has been getting support both financially and non-financially. those are huge advantages, assuming there isn't any secret project/s out there with the same idea/feature already. With this new announcement and addition to the GETGEMS Project, which is PayKey, i can't wait for 2016. With additional funds and recognition received from competitions and hopefully more support, GETGEMS is entering full steam ahead. And after 2016, who knows what else Daniel and the GETGEMS Team has in store?  Cool

BTW...
i was thinking if PrimeDice could use some kind of simple flash animation. you know, a picture of that mustache man rolling the dice, a scroll bar to adjust winning chances and amount to bet. some really simple buttons and animations would be great if it can be implemented into the app somehow. it will be a lot more user-friendly...really.  Wink

This makes me very ecxited for the near future, can't wait already for paykey and attention economy.
reRaise

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 02:27:03 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2015, 02:55:49 PM by reRaise

So it seems users will be able to connect their bankaccount to paykey and use it pretty much anywhere, so just with 1 account and not seperate accounts and creditcards from tons of social platforms.

I wonder if people can connect their bankaccount to paykey if there will be some way to buy Gems using your bankaccount?

I still think one of the important tasks is to make a shift from buyers within the crypto space to mainly buyers outside of crypto space because the mainstream users won't get affected by any malicious things that happen within the crypto community that would cause a sell. Majority of Gems buy must happen outside the exchange, i feel like there are some malicious aspects holding up users in crypto to buy a promising project. Mainstream users will just buy Gems because they want to use it and don't care if a service is decentralised or centralised, if the project gets support from the banking industry, if the marketcap is at 2M or 2B etc. I think the team is doing a great job in trying to succeed with a Crypto related startup by avoiding some dark aspects of crypto users in the overall community where there is tons of attacking and hindering. Just if buying Gems could be made outside poloniex through the app it would be just great, i hope when the attention economy start this feature will be possible.

Just look at btc-e or poloniex trollbox where people try to screw eachother over 24/7 to do a good word about the coin they're are hodling or even in this forum, this all to gain new users and get people buying their product, it's so ridiculous, imagine if GetGems didn't have this issue and majority of buying power came from regular users outside. That would really be amazing.

Adoption wise to be honest we really don't have to wander around in this forum, put on tons of hours, comments and fighting for a couple of new users. Guess what GetGems had just a 27% growth in one month which is around 4000 users? All this without us going on a spamming spree in the crypto community, this is really gentleman that this project doesn't need such thing and it's something 99.9% of alts are struggling with, so a great milestone for this company. If the buying of Gems could follow this path aswell then i would be a very happy man.

I hope Daniel doesn't miss this post.
PilotofBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 03:02:09 PM

Just look at btc-e or poloniex trollbox where people try to screw eachother over 24/7 to do a good word about the coin they're are hodling or even in this forum, this all to gain new users and get people buying their product, it's so ridiculous, imagine if GetGems didn't have this issue and majority of buying power came from regular users outside. That would really be amazing.

If people buy something based on what someone says in an exchange troll box, they get what they deserve.

kj15

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 04:59:41 PM

Daniel is the ceo of GetGems and his 'fellows' are the iOS developer, Android developer, backend and graphics designers. The 0.5% is called a fee, you pay a fee in exchange for services. It's how a company makes money to run a business, offer new services and for its staff to make a living, even Bitcoin has fees. This is a far reaching project not just the average altcoin.

If you are looking for a serious project then i would stay away from one where its devs can't earn money from it because that is a lack of users adoption and interest, having no funds for development is a fail.

I think you just missed my point. You are so excited about the PayKey that you do not see what is really going on. I am a bit worried about the ethical issues here. I am only defending the interests of the community.

The GetGems team collected 800 000 dollars from the community. The point is that the team spent the money to develop PayKey that generates 0.5 % to the team members. In my view, the money should have been used in a way that benefits the community. Obviously, the PayKey generates nothing to the community. The benefits, which are all drawn from the community as well, go directly to Daniel & Fellows. In fact, besides that GetGems team collected the 800 000 dollars in crowdsale, it wants to suck even more money from the community trough transaction fees, you fools. Don’t you understand: PayKey is a side project, a by-product of GetGems, which was developed with the money drawn from the community. That is very unethical, unfair, sad, and disappointing. I hope the community will react. 

Ps. I believe that the PayKey may be a great product. However, it was produced in a very unethical manner. There is no question about it. I feel cheated.
omgnaro

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 05:05:44 PM

-- Got money, Got Show
-- A Heaven For Ads
-- No more blocking Ads
-- What's in a Keyboard?

Conclusion...

BTW...

Yup exactly this, they are getting steam and going to do great!
omgnaro

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 05:09:54 PM

I think you just missed my point. You are so excited about the PayKey that you do not see what is really going on. I am a bit worried about the ethical issues here. I am only defending the interests of the community.

The GetGems team collected 800 000 dollars from the community. The point is that the team spent the money to develop PayKey that generates 0.5 % to the team members. In my view, the money should have been used in a way that benefits the community. Obviously, the PayKey generates nothing to the community. The benefits, which are all drawn from the community as well, go directly to Daniel & Fellows. In fact, besides that GetGems team collected the 800 000 dollars in crowdsale, it wants to suck even more money from the community trough transaction fees, you fools. Don’t you understand: PayKey is a side project, a by-product of GetGems, which was developed with the money drawn from the community. That is very unethical, unfair, sad, and disappointing. I hope the community will react. 

Ps. I believe that the PayKey may be a great product. However, it was produced in a very unethical manner. There is no question about it. I feel cheated.

I don't think you understand. Paykey gives gems the perfect platform to operate on. Just look at my above post with the comment from yoyoamigo to see how connected the two are. The TL;DR is ads will optionally(?) display in the keyboard, ads will pay gems, advertisers can only get ads in gems. This is a really nice ecosystem imo and if you don't see value in this then gems probably isent for you.
Pages: « 1 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 [211] 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 282 »
  Print  

Jump to: