Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:14:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 [268] 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GEMZ] GetGems - Social Messaging App That Pays - Live on Android, iOS, Web  (Read 597136 times)
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2016, 10:17:25 AM

Hey guys i stumbled into a site called myadcubes it pays a maximum of $0.1 or 10 gems everyday, does anyone try this?

m4nki

Activity: 1039
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 11:05:21 AM

So there are 100.000 users registered, okay - but here is what really counts:

What is the actual user retention rate (The percentage of users who keep actively using the app?)

To me, the app looked quite dead when I tested it.

Also, at this point, implementing a chat room as a place where all GetGems users can meet and chat would be the best way to create value for the user. As the early adopters of the app are crypto fans that like to get in touch with each other.

Jeef Berky

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 11:42:24 AM

Hey guys i stumbled into a site called myadcubes it pays a maximum of $0.1 or 10 gems everyday, does anyone try this?

It was discussed a few pages back: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=758004.msg14188639#msg14188639
lawsonvl

Activity: 156

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 12:08:04 PM

What is the actual user retention rate (The percentage of users who keep actively using the app?)

Even more important: how many users are specifically interested in GG features, versus those who are just trying to get on the Telegram network?

The app only accelerated in downloads after being renamed from "Getgems" to "Telegram with Getgems", and thus being positioned closer to the official Telegram app in the two app stores.

If there was genuine interest in GG from 100k people, you'd expect a lot more referral links and general chatter on social media.

Daniel likes to post download counts, but he should also report referral stats, and how many users are regularly claiming daily bonus/airdrops.

Is there a reason to keep these metrics private, even from investors?

lawsonvl

Activity: 156

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 12:29:45 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2016, 02:16:46 AM by lawsonvl

Gemz value has nothing to do with PK and everything to do with the fact that it has been almost a year and a half since the ICO and in cryptoland that is an absolute eternity.

1) The value of gemz sharply declined following PK's announcement.

2) The decline in value was accompanied by the outcry of many upset investors.

Anyone can verify this by looking at historic price charts and the conversations in this thread, starting from around November 1st, 2015.

But isn't it obvious that he and the team are working their asses off every single day on the GG app?

Daniel has told us on multiple occasions that the company's focus is now on PayKey, as PK's future profits will be needed to fund GG.

For example, he is currently seeking 6 additional people to work on PK: https://www.paykey.com/#/jobs

Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 12:36:08 PM

Also, at this point, implementing a chat room as a place where all GetGems users can meet and chat would be the best way to create value for the user. As the early adopters of the app are crypto fans that like to get in touch with each other.

There are already active chat rooms in getgems accessible through the app and web client, pm me your username to be added.

digital_money

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 06:05:54 AM

@Dev,any news about GEMZ? The market is pretty bullish now.
PatHolsg

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 09:24:01 PM

Their too busy working on paykey , look at the past 6 month. Does it look like theyve been working on gemz? lol

Allt he features that came in the past 6 months are feature that could have been introduced withing a 1 month period. But they want to make you believe these shitty features like a telegram channel is hard to add while they can concentrate on paykey they throw you a couple bones from time to time so you can chew on them and shut it up.

But I guess people will at some point realise that and wont let the sheeple community spam the forum to hide every legitimate comment against daniel and his scamming team.
tranzactionezlive

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 12:10:18 PM

Their too busy working on paykey , look at the past 6 month. Does it look like theyve been working on gemz? lol

Allt he features that came in the past 6 months are feature that could have been introduced withing a 1 month period. But they want to make you believe these shitty features like a telegram channel is hard to add while they can concentrate on paykey they throw you a couple bones from time to time so you can chew on them and shut it up.

But I guess people will at some point realise that and wont let the sheeple community spam the forum to hide every legitimate comment against daniel and his scamming team.
]

I remember feeling sorry for not having BTC to join this ICO.

Ha ha ha.

I'm inclined to buy something else seeing this shite, even though the price is lower than ICO. 1000000 BUCKS in something that is basically cloned open source + cloned open source for which nobody does anything seems stupid. The only retainer is the bunch of sorry people who bought into the ICO and are now holding the price through persistent will and hope. If you dump, don't dump more than 80% , some day, when these guys finish buying your investments back at a lower price, they will pump it over the ico price, it's what these types do after they burn through the money. It's been done, they saw it, they'll do it. When is the key. If you know you can do better in something else go for it, but don't go all in, just maybe these fools will pump it sooner rather than later.
SkryptoDude

Activity: 97

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 02:35:10 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2016, 02:49:37 PM by SkryptoDude

The real story?

Nobody is selling this coin. All the ICO buyers are holding tight. You'll have to pry the GEMS from our cold dead hands at this price. Coming on a message board and slandering all involved is not going to help. You may keep some newbies from participating from what we KNOW is coming and that is sad. The potential of GEMS is "phenomenal" and PayKey is a HUGE reason.

If you have any doubt, get the facts. You won't get the facts from this board:

https://medium.com/@GetGems

I have the utmost respect for Daniel and the Getgems team. Just look at their accomplishments. There is much, much more to come. Don't let a few "immoral trolls" on this board keep you from participating or at least investigating a little more. Getgems is the BIGGEST crypto opportunity to come along in a long time. I'm still accumulating GEMS when I can, I don't have a huge reason to set the story straight on this board. It takes a lot of effort that an "accumulating GEMS ICO holder" just can't muster at this point.  Shocked

My advice to anyone reading this board for the first time.....Download the app, start collecting the "daily GEM", refer a few friends and collect even more. There is nothing to lose, all to gain when the price of GEMS increases. And for the bolder few, get to Poloniex, buy a few and hold on tight.

SkryptoDude

Activity: 97

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 03:15:26 PM

I've posted this before. What can I say about this poster?

From PatHolsg on the VIRAL board:

I just want to say thank you to all the dummies who actually felt under the pressure of my fuding, I never expected to get coins this cheap even below 1k sat.

lol I just love the weaklings on this forum, see you at the next massive viral pump. Peace!

Now you get an idea of what's really going on here. You would think after posting this the first time he would leave with his head held in shame. No, he's still at it.....amazing.
Jeef Berky

Activity: 164

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 10:36:21 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2016, 12:54:50 PM by Jeef Berky

The real story?

Nobody is selling this coin. All the ICO buyers are holding tight. You'll have to pry the GEMS from our cold dead hands at this price. Coming on a message board and slandering all involved is not going to help. You may keep some newbies from participating from what we KNOW is coming and that is sad. The potential of GEMS is "phenomenal" and PayKey is a HUGE reason.

I have the utmost respect for Daniel and the Getgems team. Just look at their accomplishments. There is much, much more to come. Don't let a few "immoral trolls" on this board keep you from participating or at least investigating a little more. Getgems is the BIGGEST crypto opportunity to come along in a long time. I'm still accumulating GEMS when I can, I don't have a huge reason to set the story straight on this board. It takes a lot of effort that an "accumulating GEMS ICO holder" just can't muster at this point.  Shocked

My advice to anyone reading this board for the first time.....Download the app, start collecting the "daily GEM", refer a few friends and collect even more. There is nothing to lose, all to gain when the price of GEMS increases. And for the bolder few, get to Poloniex, buy a few and hold on tight.

Well said!

It took over a year to get to 50k users. Then it took a little over 2 months to go from 50k to 100k users. Just think about that for a minute....

If that pace keeps up (and there is every reason to believe it will), we will be at 800k users around 6 months from now and in 8 months or so we will be at over a million users! Then 2 months later, 2 million users?

How much do you think Gemz will be worth when we are talking about numbers like that? And of course, once the price of Gemz starts going up, people are going to start talking about it more and start referring more friends, which will make the price go up, which will increase awareness and downloads, which will make the price go up, and so on.

In my opinion Gemz is not just the best investment in crypto right now, it is what you call the opportunity of a lifetime.

PatHolsg

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 05:26:52 AM

The real story?

Well said!

It took over a year to get to 50k users. Then it took a little over 2 months to go from 50k to 100k users. Just think about that for a minute....

If that pace keeps up (and there is every reason to believe it will), we will be at 800k users around 6 months from now and in 8 months or so we will be at over a million users! Then 2 months later, 2 million users?

How much do you think Gemz will be worth when we are talking about numbers like that? And of course, once the price of Gemz starts going up, people are going to start talking about it more and start referring more friends, which will make the price go up, which will increase awareness and downloads, which will make the price go up, and so on.

In my opinion Gemz is not just the best investment in crypto right now, it is what you call the opportunity of a lifetime.

Lol your saying gems is growing at 25 000 new users a month? Sure, bring out your stats to prove this bullshit stupid hype.

Trying to unload your bags? or maybe youve done it already by now lol.
glavos

Activity: 547
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 07:48:28 PM

The real story?

I have the utmost respect for Daniel and the Getgems team. Just look at their accomplishments. There is much, much more to come. Don't let a few "immoral trolls" on this board keep you from participating or at least investigating a little more. Getgems is the BIGGEST crypto opportunity to come along in a long time. I'm still accumulating GEMS when I can, I don't have a huge reason to set the story straight on this board. It takes a lot of effort that an "accumulating GEMS ICO holder" just can't muster at this point.  Shocked

Well said!

Lol your saying gems is growing at 25 000 new users a month? Sure, bring out your stats to prove this bullshit stupid hype.

1700 reviews on PlayStore with the overall rating of 4.6, and on iOS app is more popular than on PlayStore.
bitwhizz
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 12:04:59 PM

How is this progressing?
omgnaro

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 07:51:01 PM

The real story?

Well said!

Last month we gained 15K users. Go though my history to find theses stats, im sure you've already seen them with the way you stalk this thread but you just choose to ignore them.
PatHolsg

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 10:36:30 PM

The real story?

Well said!

Last month we gained 15K users. Go though my history to find theses stats, im sure you've already seen them with the way you stalk this thread but you just choose to ignore them.

Nah, Last month the app gained 15k downloads, how many of these are using it? probaby 10%.

Nice try hyping shits up.
Kuriko

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 11:26:22 PM

The real story?

Well said!

Nah, Last month the app gained 15k downloads, how many of these are using it? probaby 10%.

Nice try hyping shits up.

Your trolling is not efective anymore by now. You keep speculating on things which you have absolutely no idea about.

There is 12000 app users alone using the ad channel sharing on advertising revenue already and this alone represent more then 10% of the actual total "downloads" as you like stating.

There is not a single project out there that has a faster growing memberbase than getgems, in the world of cryptocurrency and Bitcoin NOT a single app/project/ or whatever you want to call it, have a faster and bigger adoption rate then getgems messenger.

Who ever misses on this project will cry the same way , those who sold their bitcoin 5 years ago are doing right now.
Kuriko

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 09:55:16 AM

-800 news users joined the channel since my last post 24h ago
-Money 20/20 event coming in less then a week
-Paykey in the News on BBC  !!!

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-35933801

A lot is happening at once, thats good news.
fragout
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 09:55:52 PM

I see since the ios update there are 12900 user in the add channel. Since you are auto joined. Is this the actual active users number ??
Pages: « 1 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 [268] 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 »
  Print  

Jump to: