Bitcoin Forum
October 01, 2026, 08:17:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ...
. - 0 (0%)
.. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gigamining / Teramining  (Read 216509 times)
creativex
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 434
Merit: 250



View Profile
January 31, 2013, 03:38:44 PM
 #1841

Am I the only one that thinks these seem really fishy?

Quote
Quentin has had numerous email issues

Quentin works from multiple locations and is not always in Miami so he relies on office staff to get him the mailed documentation.

I apologize for the delay, but Quentin had been out sick.

I apologize for Quentin not responding. There were technical errors on his end where email when to spam unintentionally.

I have spoken with Quentin today. He has been out sick for the last two week

As for Quentin, he has other clients and has, from what I was briefly told, been busy filling in for other attorneys in the office while they were away.

It seems Quentin was having some issues with emails going directly to his spam folder. He has since turned off the spam filter and replies to email once per week.

Quentin is off the next couple of days taking care of family matters.

The holiday season is slowing things down for Quentin but I will ask him again.


Sounds like FOS-I.

Full of Shit-Itis.
jamesg (OP)
VIP
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002


View Profile
January 31, 2013, 04:09:46 PM
 #1842

I did also send another email to you 5 days ago, no answer.

Hi bixcoin,

The only emails that I do not respond to are those that contain threats.

Regards,
James
SAC
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 322
Merit: 250


View Profile
January 31, 2013, 07:14:39 PM
 #1843

Can you explain me why you would actually pay (paid upgrade) to do further business with a person that acts like that and showed he doesnt care for you?

I've lost a lot by backing gigavps, really a lot, I wish that I could just wash my hands of it but the paid upgrade may be the only way to have a chance to recoup some of my losses, I shall decide at the time - around the end of next week hopefully, it will be purely an expected profit loss decision & I'm assuming that most of the aggravation & cost will finally start to show some fair return - maybe I'm being a fool, time will tell.

Time has been screaming no one listens. Interesting call too as it was answered simply "Law Office" by a man who could not connect me to this lawyer and I had ask which law firm I was speaking to. Gets more weirdness all the time.


Am I the only one that thinks these seem really fishy?
Quote

Hi odolvlobo,

If you have encountered an issue and need help, just email me and I'll be happy to help in any way that I can.

If you would like to call the office of Carlos Fleites to make sure I am an active client or that Quentin works for the firm, please feel free to do so.

(305) 672-8434

Best,
James

GoWest
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 566
Merit: 501


View Profile
January 31, 2013, 08:30:31 PM
 #1844

Just to counter all of the anger in this thread, I was able to get in touch with Quentin via email and have some questions answered.  I then prepared the appropriate documents and had them scanned/emailed to Quentin for approval.  A week later, I had an account with Virtual Processing Solutions and access to all accrued dividends, and of course future payouts.

I still haven't decided if I'm going to go with a paid upgrade or a free upgrade, but at the very least I have access to the assets that I originally purchased.

Sukrim
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1014


View Profile
January 31, 2013, 09:03:11 PM
 #1845

How high are/were the dividends per share by the way?

https://www.coinlend.org <-- automated lending at various exchanges.
https://www.bitfinex.com <-- Trade BTC for other currencies and vice versa.
jamesg (OP)
VIP
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002


View Profile
January 31, 2013, 09:07:31 PM
 #1846

How high are/were the dividends per share by the way?

Somewhere around .13 per.

https://virtualprocessingsolutions.com/

Any partial or pending payments are since the close of GLBSE.
smaynard
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 28
Merit: 0


View Profile
January 31, 2013, 11:08:25 PM
 #1847

Just to counter all of the anger in this thread, I was able to get in touch with Quentin via email and have some questions answered.  I then prepared the appropriate documents and had them scanned/emailed to Quentin for approval.  A week later, I had an account with Virtual Processing Solutions and access to all accrued dividends, and of course future payouts.

I still haven't decided if I'm going to go with a paid upgrade or a free upgrade, but at the very least I have access to the assets that I originally purchased.


+1
Sukrim
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1014


View Profile
February 01, 2013, 12:05:53 AM
 #1848

Alrighty then, as long as you don't accept digital signatures on your PDF, I guess I better write off the 0.5 BTC that my 4 shares would still have gotten me...

https://www.coinlend.org <-- automated lending at various exchanges.
https://www.bitfinex.com <-- Trade BTC for other currencies and vice versa.
bixcoin
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 168
Merit: 100


Bixcoin Superdouche


View Profile
February 01, 2013, 12:16:35 PM
 #1849

Just to counter all of the anger in this thread, I was able to get in touch with Quentin via email and have some questions answered.  I then prepared the appropriate documents and had them scanned/emailed to Quentin for approval.  A week later, I had an account with Virtual Processing Solutions and access to all accrued dividends, and of course future payouts.

I still haven't decided if I'm going to go with a paid upgrade or a free upgrade, but at the very least I have access to the assets that I originally purchased.



Well, seems you are a lucky guy who lives in the US and can easily and with little cost get the required documents. What if it would have included paying 150€+ altogether, a week of burocratical trouble and some maybe illegal techniques?
GoWest
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 566
Merit: 501


View Profile
February 01, 2013, 02:43:11 PM
 #1850

Just to counter all of the anger in this thread, I was able to get in touch with Quentin via email and have some questions answered.  I then prepared the appropriate documents and had them scanned/emailed to Quentin for approval.  A week later, I had an account with Virtual Processing Solutions and access to all accrued dividends, and of course future payouts.

I still haven't decided if I'm going to go with a paid upgrade or a free upgrade, but at the very least I have access to the assets that I originally purchased.



Well, seems you are a lucky guy who lives in the US and can easily and with little cost get the required documents. What if it would have included paying 150€+ altogether, a week of burocratical trouble and some maybe illegal techniques?

Close, I am in Canada, but you are correct in that I did not have many legal hurdles to jump through in order to get the notarization.  I paid $70 CAD, but I own many shares so it was well worth it.
2GOOD
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 547
Merit: 531


First bits: 12good


View Profile WWW
February 01, 2013, 03:22:25 PM
 #1851

Any news about the Teramining contract 6/12 months ?!

jamesg (OP)
VIP
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002


View Profile
February 01, 2013, 03:26:46 PM
 #1852

Any news about the Teramining contract 6/12 months ?!

Hi 2GOOD,

I will make any further announcements about Teramining when I have the TOS from Quentin.

Best,
James
Naelr
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 231
Merit: 100


View Profile WWW
February 01, 2013, 06:09:51 PM
 #1853

James,


As you can imagine after sending in my claim I am getting pretty anxious,  I have received back my confirmation from the USPS that it was received by the Law firm just wondering the state of my claim?  I have checked my spam folder to see if i missed your email and I cannot find it anywhere.  I assume it is james at gigamining dot com where it is coming from right?

Thanks

Naelr

Daily Free Satoshi's, Earn daily interest on BTC held on site.
https://freebitco.in/?r=47289368
jamesg (OP)
VIP
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002


View Profile
February 01, 2013, 08:02:02 PM
 #1854

James,


As you can imagine after sending in my claim I am getting pretty anxious,  I have received back my confirmation from the USPS that it was received by the Law firm just wondering the state of my claim?  I have checked my spam folder to see if i missed your email and I cannot find it anywhere.  I assume it is james at gigamining dot com where it is coming from right?

Thanks

Naelr

Hi Naelr,

Quentin handles claims once per week. If your information arrived, you will probably be verified next week as Quentin has already done claims for the week.

Best,
James
jamesg (OP)
VIP
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002


View Profile
February 04, 2013, 01:26:06 PM
 #1855

To all Gigaminers:

Monday payments are out. This weeks back payments represent a significant portion of the outstanding backlog and I am very pleased that more and more of you continue to claim.

On deck for this week is to hopefully receive the TOS for the VPS site which will allow for the start of the Teramining upgrade. I will also add anymore claims that have come in and are verified.

As always, if you need anything, please email me.

james at gigamining dot com

Best,
James
GoWest
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 566
Merit: 501


View Profile
February 04, 2013, 04:03:38 PM
 #1856

To all Gigaminers:

Monday payments are out. This weeks back payments represent a significant portion of the outstanding backlog and I am very pleased that more and more of you continue to claim.

On deck for this week is to hopefully receive the TOS for the VPS site which will allow for the start of the Teramining upgrade. I will also add anymore claims that have come in and are verified.

As always, if you need anything, please email me.

james at gigamining dot com

Best,
James

Payment received!
Naelr
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 231
Merit: 100


View Profile WWW
February 07, 2013, 03:38:32 AM
 #1857

James,

It has been 2 weeks since my claim was received by the Law firm and nothing from them or you?  Can you look into my account please?

Thanks

Naelr

Daily Free Satoshi's, Earn daily interest on BTC held on site.
https://freebitco.in/?r=47289368
jamesg (OP)
VIP
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002


View Profile
February 07, 2013, 10:54:32 AM
 #1858

James,

It has been 2 weeks since my claim was received by the Law firm and nothing from them or you?  Can you look into my account please?

Thanks

Naelr

Hi Naelr,

I am waiting to receive this weeks verified claims. I will post when Quentin has given them to me.

Best,
James
jamesg (OP)
VIP
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002


View Profile
February 08, 2013, 06:36:45 PM
 #1859

To all Gigaminers:

I have received the updated list of claimants and have setup accounts for those claimants. If you have submitted all of your information but have not received an account, please get a hold of Quentin at the email below.

qpage at mylawyr dot com

The Terms of Service for upgrading to Teramining will be coming later today so we'll launch Teramining with the coming announcements on Monday.

Best,
James
2GOOD
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 547
Merit: 531


First bits: 12good


View Profile WWW
February 08, 2013, 07:49:30 PM
 #1860

To all Gigaminers:

I have received the updated list of claimants and have setup accounts for those claimants. If you have submitted all of your information but have not received an account, please get a hold of Quentin at the email below.

qpage at mylawyr dot com

The Terms of Service for upgrading to Teramining will be coming later today so we'll launch Teramining with the coming announcements on Monday.

Best,
James

THe Big question again 6/12 !?

Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!