Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:15:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wow, bitcoin's astro birth chart is full on!  (Read 67012 times)
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 06:10:38 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2023, 10:47:24 PM by Otoh

Bitcoin's Horoscope for week of October 31, 2013

http://www.freewillastrology.com/horoscopes/tarot_cards/tarot23.jpg   I invite you to try the following exercise. Imagine the most powerful role you could realistically attain in the future. This is a position or niche or job that will authorize you to wield your influence to the max. It will give you the clout to shape the environments you share with other people. It will allow you to freely express your important ideas and have them be treated seriously. Let your imagination run a little wild as you visualize the possibilities. Incorporate your visions into your Halloween costume.

BTC = $c²     My BTC addie = 1otohotohMoQoxHuxLBveQiZcV3Pji3Tc 
Bitstamp Exchange: Referal Code
CHARITY | MY REP | PREDICTION 1 | PREDICTION 2 | PREDICTION 3

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 01:20:20 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2023, 10:47:42 PM by Otoh

Bitcoin's Horoscope for week of November 7, 2013

http://www.freewillastrology.com/horoscopes/tarot_cards/tarot31.jpg   At the 2013 Grammy Awards, actor Neil Patrick Harris introduced the band Fun this way: "As legendary gangster rap icon Katharine Hepburn once said, if you follow all the rules, you miss all the fun."

Everything about that vignette is a template for the approach you can use now with great success. You should gravitate toward festive events and convivial gatherings. Whenever possible, you should sponsor, activate, and pave the way for fun. Toward that end, it's totally permissible for you to tell amusing stories that aren't exactly factual and that bend the rules not quite to the breaking point.

Its About Sharing
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

Antifragile

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 10:40:55 AM

I just had a look at what "could have been responsible" astrologically for this rise which started on approximately October 14th ish.

What stands out are two transits:
1 - Mars was opposing Venus (Mars adds energy to Venus and Venus can sometimes be thought of as "pleasure without restraint" and is often connected to money.) This was brief and probably just fueled the start.
2 - Neptune started a conjunction around this time (Closing in on 2 degrees, kind of close). Neptune is a bit of the higher vibration of Venus. Both Venus and Neptune can be said to "bring money". I am not making BTC out to be about money (per say) but the rise in it's value is shocking.

Really those are the two from that time period.

Now the recent explosion which started on Nov 3rd:
1 - Neptune has approached closer to Venus, now at 2 degrees 20 minutes (from 34 minutes before).

What is interesting is that this is going to "end" on Nov 14th. Neptune will go "direct" again (has been retrograde) and will not come back this way in our lifetimes I believe.
Anyway, there will be other great rises (imo next year in March and April again) but an interesting thing to kind of track.

late this year, early next year, Pluto starts a conjunction to BTC's sun. Earlier this year this also coincided with the rise and fall (so called "bubble"). Pluto transforms/kills what is not necessary, so it will be interesting to see how that time plays out - Playing true to what BTC is.

IAS

BTC = Black Swan.
BTC = Antifragile - "Some things benefit from shocks; they thrive and grow when exposed to volatility, randomness, disorder, and stressors and love adventure, risk, and uncertainty. Robust is not the opposite of fragile.
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 01:30:20 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2023, 10:48:14 PM by Otoh

Bitcoin's Horoscope for week of November 14, 2013

http://www.freewillastrology.com/horoscopes/tarot_cards/tarot29.jpg   In his utopian novel Looking Backward, American author Edward Bellamy wrote a passage that I suspect applies to you right now: "It is under what may be called unnatural, in the sense of extraordinary, circumstances that people behave most naturally, for the reason that such circumstances banish artificiality." Think of the relief and release that await you, Bitcoin: an end to pretending, a dissolution of deception, the fall of fakery. As you weave you way through extraordinary circumstances, you will be moved to act with brave authenticity. Take full advantage.

In General Today

We have the wonderful uplifting expansive aspect of the Sun trine Jupiter, lucky and confident, it is a good old-fashioned, auspicious, omen. It bodes well for most folk. But it holds forth particular promise for Leos, Pisceans and Sagittarians. Not that you need me to tell you that you are coming under the influence of a kindlier cosmos. You can tell that already, can't you? Just by the way in which events are starting to get less stressful and more reassuring. The real question is, 'How long will this last?' At least until the end of the week, and probably a fair way beyond.

notthematrix
Legendary

Activity: 980

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 04:53:16 PM

I assume that, since the genesis block was pregenerated, it doesn't have an "origin IP" as most blocks do today?

No block records the origin IP address.  Some tools show the first IP address from which they first saw a block but that is just the first IP address that the node is aware of that relayed the block.   The IP address of a block's origin can never be definitively confirmed.

Because the firstblock was made on the local machine of the creator so I asumme it was 127.0.0.1 Smiley

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.♦♦♦.XSL Labs.♦♦♦.
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 03:49:26 PM

Bitcoin's Zodiac Forecast for Thursday, 14 November 2013

There is an old saying, 'If you reach for the Moon, you may just get as high as the top of a tree. But if you only reach for the top of the tree, you may not even get off the ground.' It sounds so wise. But what if you spend so much time, trying to do something impossible, that you have no energy left for what might otherwise have been an attainable proposition? After all, to reach the treetop, you don't need a rocket; you just need a ladder. Might you now be overestimating the amount of effort necessary to attain an objective?

Its About Sharing
Legendary

Antifragile

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 08:54:16 PM

Mentioned in another thread:

BTC's rising sign is Leo. Leo is ruled by the Sun. So that means, when the sun goes through Aries (and other fire signs), things might get explosive. Early this year, BTC's rise coincided with the suns move through Aries (March/April). Well, in less than two days, the sun is moving through Sagittarius (fire sign) - symbolizes EXPANSION amongst other things. This is happening in the 5th house - Leo's house. So, maybe the fun is just starting.  Grin

BTC = Black Swan.
BTC = Antifragile - "Some things benefit from shocks; they thrive and grow when exposed to volatility, randomness, disorder, and stressors and love adventure, risk, and uncertainty. Robust is not the opposite of fragile.
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 07:49:05 AM

Bitcoin´s Week Ahead, for Saturday, 23 November 2013

Why run if you can walk? Why walk if you can amble? Why amble if you can just sit down and wait until your needs are naturally met? There are times when it is wise to make a great effort; to fight a corner or to push back a boundary. There are other times, though, when all you really need to do is relax. You need to adjust to a new, improving, cosmic climate. There are still problems to tackle, of course, but these are far less severe. The best way to solve them involves refusing to take them too seriously.

windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 07:57:29 AM

Bitcoin´s Week Ahead, for Saturday, 23 November 2013

Why run if you can walk? Why walk if you can amble? Why amble if you can just sit down and wait until your needs are naturally met? There are times when it is wise to make a great effort; to fight a corner or to push back a boundary. There are other times, though, when all you really need to do is relax. You need to adjust to a new, improving, cosmic climate. There are still problems to tackle, of course, but these are far less severe. The best way to solve them involves refusing to take them too seriously.

If the market actually goes sideways this week, I might start looking at this thread more often. Smiley
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 02:09:21 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2023, 10:48:36 PM by Otoh

Bitcoin's Horoscope for week of November 28, 2013

http://www.freewillastrology.com/horoscopes/tarot_cards/tarot27.jpg   Going into my spiritual mentoring session with the priestess, I had the intention of discovering truths about myself I didn't know before. That meant stirring up revelations about my ignorance as well as my potentials. I wanted assistance in facing my flaws as well as in tapping into my dormant powers. It worked. Her guidance was a potent catalyst. I was able to shed the debilitating nonsense stories I'd been telling myself about who I am. I awakened strengths that had been asleep. What I wish for you, Bitcoin -- indeed, what I *predict* for you -- is a comparable experience. To expedite matters, go out in search of a person, adventure, or breakthrough that can help provide you with the kind of prod I received.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 07:38:31 AM

Bitcoin's forecast, Saturday, 7 December 2013

Your Week Ahead: Not everyone is as honest or as well intentioned as we might hope... or even as they, themselves, might imagine that they are. We can't immediately tell what others are like just by looking at them and they can't judge us very quickly either. This week, you are dealing with someone who has been through challenging experiences. These have taught them to be wary. You, apparently, have not yet fully proven that it is safe to trust you. Show some understanding. This is an excellent week for establishing and maintaining bonds.

Bitcoin, Sunday, 8 December 2013

Your Week Ahead: Just as a knife can cut you if you pick it up by the wrong end, a flight of fancy can take you soaring on wings of inspiration or bring you to the cliff edge of panic. Coming events will stimulate your creativity, giving you energy. Meanwhile, you will benefit from some convenient coincidence. You will find yourself, almost by magic, in a situation that suits your mood. That's good if you are setting out to do something constructive. But watch out. If you dwell on false fears and suspicions, you may turn these into realities by mistake

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 05:05:11 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2023, 10:48:52 PM by Otoh

Bitcoin's Horoscope for week of December 26, 2013

http://www.freewillastrology.com/horoscopes/tarot_cards/tarot23.jpg   In 1588, Toyotomi Hideyoshi, the ruler of Japan, confiscated the swords, daggers, and spears belonging to every citizen. He announced they would be melted down and used to make a giant Buddha statue. I'd love to see you undertake a comparable transformation in 2014, Bitcoin. You shouldn't completely shed all your anger and pugnacity, of course; a certain amount is valuable, especially when you need to rouse yourself to change situations that need to be changed. But it's also true that you could benefit from a reduction in your levels of combativeness. What if you could "melt down" some of your primal rage and use the energy that's made available to build your personal equivalent of a Buddha icon?

Its About Sharing
Legendary

Antifragile

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 01:33:38 PM

Hey Otoh,

Thanks for that last post, BTC's sun is going through Capricorn, both of which are very significant in BTC's chart. The Sun reasons I noted above. And Capricorn is symbolic of Saturn. BTC's Saturn in Virgo is in an extremely hard aspect to Uranus in Pisces (opposition). This is the central "theme" in a way of BTC's chart. This "fighting" with the establishment is strong for us.

And, as BTC's sun enters Capricorn (started on Dec 22) we might see the above revived. It is hard to say how it pans out, but of interesting, it is fascinating that at that/this time, the situation in China looks to slowly being resolved (ways to get fiat into BTC). And also, BTC and the cryptos just started a move up again.

At the start of this (Dec 22nd) we can see that Venus in the Sky touched BTC's Jupiter in the 6th house in Capricorn. Very nice way to start this journey. I'd say a very good omen. And Venus sits once again there retrograde. Hmmmm.....

And, lastly, Pluto in the sky is starting it's approach to BTC's sun. This was certainly interesting the last time it happened - I believe the huge run up and pop at 266.

Hmmmm.....

Grin

BTC = Black Swan.
uranian

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 10:59:10 PM

Well this place surprises me, another astrologer aboard? I've looked at BTC's natal chart a little too, I'll read this thread with interest  Smiley
uranian

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 10:25:12 AM

Well March 25th and May 5th are interesting transits for Bitcoin (transiting Pluto conjunct natal Sun); if we some some serious developments around those dates, I'll pay much more attention to astrology and cryptocurrencies. I've had a look at the transits over the past couple of years and couldn't see any obvious connections between transits and price in all honesty; transiting Pluto conjunct natal Sun is about as full on a transit as is possible, so I'll be lurking on this thread keeping an eye out until March.
sturle
Legendary

Activity: 1437
Merit: 1002

https://bitmynt.no

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2013, 10:21:07 AM

Well March 25th and May 5th are interesting transits for Bitcoin (transiting Pluto conjunct natal Sun); if we some some serious developments around those dates, I'll pay much more attention to astrology and cryptocurrencies.
I assure you with 100% scientific certainty; if anything interesting happens around those dates, either with Bitcoin or anything else in the world, it is a coincidence and in no way related to Pluto or any other planet.  You will always find something for any date.  If you don't, have another look.  This entire thread is entirely a waste of time, unless you are amused by reading bullshit.  I wish there was a way to unwatch topics I have posted in…

Sjå https://bitmynt.no for veksling av bitcoin mot norske kroner.  Trygt, billig, raskt og enkelt sidan 2010.
I buy with EUR and other currencies at a fair market price when you want to sell.  See http://bitmynt.no/eurprice.pl
Warning: "Bitcoin" XT, Classic, Unlimited and the likes are scams. Don't use them, and don't listen to their shills.
Its About Sharing
Legendary

Antifragile

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 11:07:27 AM

Well March 25th and May 5th are interesting transits for Bitcoin (transiting Pluto conjunct natal Sun); if we some some serious developments around those dates, I'll pay much more attention to astrology and cryptocurrencies.
I assure you with 100% scientific certainty; if anything interesting happens around those dates, either with Bitcoin or anything else in the world, it is a coincidence and in no way related to Pluto or any other planet.  You will always find something for any date.  If you don't, have another look.  This entire thread is entirely a waste of time, unless you are amused by reading bullshit.  I wish there was a way to unwatch topics I have posted in…

I wish there was a way to re-open your mind...

BTC = Black Swan.
sturle
Legendary

Activity: 1437
Merit: 1002

https://bitmynt.no

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2013, 02:18:59 PM

Gullible is not the same as open minded.  My mind is open to any verifiable scientific proofs and conjectures you may present.  I am not easily fooled, however.

Sjå https://bitmynt.no for veksling av bitcoin mot norske kroner.  Trygt, billig, raskt og enkelt sidan 2010.
I buy with EUR and other currencies at a fair market price when you want to sell.  See http://bitmynt.no/eurprice.pl
Warning: "Bitcoin" XT, Classic, Unlimited and the likes are scams. Don't use them, and don't listen to their shills.
Its About Sharing
Legendary

Antifragile

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 02:34:56 PM

Gullible is not the same as open minded.  My mind is open to any verifiable scientific proofs and conjectures you may present.  I am not easily fooled, however.

You would have to search for the studies, but the two studies that stand out are:
1 - Correlation between Mars falling on the main angles in the charts of professional athletes. This was incredible to read.
2 - The STRONG correlation between people with "mental issues" and strong 12 houses (e.g. many planets in there). I have actually come across this with quite a few acquaintance's while giving them readings.

The reason I became interested in astrology was through direct experience. That initial shocking experience caused me to look deeply into and research it. My background was in the sciences btw, so I was quite the skeptic. Science as THE proof is a bit limiting, for science sort of overlooks as you can't exactly mechanize and repeat it, quite often. Terrence McKenna said it best there. The problem, to a degree, with science is that it sets it's own boundaries and becomes its own limiting factor. It is limited by what it can measure at a given time. And when we look back at history, we see that. And oddly enough, it sort of goes back to the most improbabilities or leaps of faith, of them all - The Big Bang... go figure.

If I was to try to "prove" astrology, I wouldn't rely on scientific method per say. I would use it some, but it is a bit complicated and subjective with such topics. I would rather look through the eyes of Quantum Physics and the related sciences and look for possibilities and correlations. I do think it is coming within our event horizon to see how it works.

Anyway, this thread is for fun and not to prove anything to anyone. To each his own and let freedom prevail. After all, we sort of create our own realities.

BTC = Black Swan.
seljo
Legendary

Activity: 1178
Merit: 1014

Hodling since 2011.®

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 02:52:21 PM

Is there anything in stars regarding this slow sideways market trend? Will there be a knife or choo, choo train goes to Mars? Thanks and happy new year!

Hodling since 2011.®
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: