Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:19:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which video you like the most for LitecoinDark?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njZCeOibh_Y&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftKAUxwX7TQ&feature=youtu.be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb8ixDXwqQs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USuLSFUVY7E

Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LTCD] LitecoinDark.com ★ Scrypt ★ Difficulty Shield ★ Multipool ★ Fast  (Read 368512 times)
mikerutch

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 11:26:39 PM

Word of advice to the dude with 7btc sell wall on rex...If you really not intending to sell those coins at 2661 I suggest you move them cause twitter pump group is about to pounce
Mxrider420z

Activity: 619
Merit: 289

Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 11:27:00 PM

Portuguese translation bounty has been recieved and the portuguese thread has been updated to the latest.

Thank you Dev and have a good weekend.

voodoo1967

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Litecoindark Reddit Moderator

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 11:29:28 PM

This is good for the coin price around 2500 sats the people who bought at higher value wont be selling for a loss so it will climb even higher then we saw today. 300 btc volume on bittrex WOW
Ghost55

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 11:34:39 PM

Litecoindark now in the #3 volume spot on cryptsy above Litecoin!! Two more to tackle before we hit top spot on that exchange!!  It's going to happen... We are coming for you Dogecoin!!
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 11:35:25 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTWpsu8yXIM

It will reach 50ksat at least.
martibg

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 11:58:22 PM

@martibg - What is your infatuation with dildos?
You seem to talk about them quite a bit in your posts.
i just like to give free gifts  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Sure buddy, as you scour the internet for more pictures and keep refreshing this coins hashrate.

Difficulty 1,599.90082251 Net Hashrate 37,254.11 MH/s,  we will stuck again several days with this Difficulty 1,599.90082251

Wink   Wink
TrollByFire

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 12:02:14 AM

Hi,
Is there any reasons I am unable to SYNC my LTCD wallet. I have No Block Source available and there is no active connection to LTCD network.

See the reply I just posted.

Could you, please repost the solution here. I have not got github account and don't want to register just to read one post about the solution to the bug. Thanks

(I have got synchronisation issues too)

At least read the github.  You don't have to register to do that.  Check your log for a version number.  If it's 70003 you're on the wrong codebase.  If it's 70002, you're either missing addnodes or you're having some other issue that I cannot troubleshoot without a debug log.  Possibly IPv4/Ipv6 errors.  I've heard mixed reports, but the only thing concrete I've seen is from people who were on the wrong version.  The solution: Download the proper version.  I don't know how to say that much clearer.  I really wish I could help, but explaining things like this is not my strong suit, especially when the answer is nearly always the same thing -- Even more so when i've posted the exact answer one reply further up the page.

I'm doing the best I can to help people here, but it's difficult when I'm not getting proper bug reports.

BTC: 12JYhysrpqnzqhkZ6qRY8At3G14btEwTtF
TrollByFire

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 12:06:34 AM

Hello,

So what's the solution to syncing problem with Wallet for Windows, please?

Add nodes to your config file, as stated in the OP.

vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 12:10:30 AM

Litecoindark now in the #3 volume spot on cryptsy above Litecoin!! Two more to tackle before we hit top spot on that exchange!!  It's going to happen... We are coming for you Dogecoin!!

I just sold all my holdings and converted to litecoins. Thanks for the ride.
KMN

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 12:39:47 AM

Think of time as a best friend of u.
Keep UR ltcd on ur hand.
untill touch ur dream. 

_____xiaolai Li

McKie

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Twitter: @Steven_McKie

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 01:13:22 AM

Just letting everyone know I've been in since 100sat. I've got much faith in this coin. Congratulations on your progress thus far.

McKie

BLK Donate: B7Pegtcz9wa9Uf5NsQLQ26HbQCBc8EmRGz
Monopoly

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 01:17:18 AM

We think mining of the coin has a Super problem ! what's the formula for calculating diff ?
The diff is fixed at 1,599 at any network hashrate for one day .
TrollByFire

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 01:20:48 AM

We think mining of the coin has a Super problem ! what's the formula for calculating diff ?
The diff is fixed at 1,599 at any network hashrate for one day .

This is already being addressed.  Difficulty algo is the same as litecoin.  This is changing in the next release.  There isn't a "problem" with the algorithm, it was just designed before multipools became a thing.

Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 01:27:36 AM

Its not a scam at all. It will be very successful. I feel very sorry for those who wish to say such lies about this coin.
they just want cheap coins

they can buy about 300K cheap coins right now @2572 satoshi  Grin

And yet no one seems to want them.

On the way down under 2k, as predicted.

+1

pfft, is that why the price is bouncing on the sell wall some whale set to drive the price down?  Look at 2580 2661  (he raised it) on trex, that guy isnt wanting to sell. He is wanting to have people under bid him to drive the price down... this coin is going UP.

edit: think its gone (or being moved again) if its gone, watch  the price go up..

nope 2532.. why is he moving it around like tha?

yep, definitely is going somewhere "2407" but not up

Im not gonna start with douchebag number #2 now. but I was referring to the price the whale has the sell was set at to manipulate the price.

Douchebag # 1 (bicyclekid) has been screaming its on its way down since it was at 1200 (probably lower).  idiots

And yet since I sold at 2900..........it's gone down.

And ur bag gets heavier and heavier.

Under 2k soon, exactly as I predicted.

Enjoy your delusion!

brookefinancial

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 01:34:14 AM

LitecoinDark is cool and all, but I think next wave is on BTCD Bitcoin Dark to 0.0165 or even higher, very soon.

3D Printing and Bitcoin, that's pretty cool.
rondoltoch

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 01:53:16 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2014, 02:25:55 AM by rondoltoch

Check gethup isuee for my problem
Hello, i have download a wallet version feb. The wallet i had open worked untill my computer had an update and shut down.
-THE DAY AFTER I OPENED THE WALLET AGAIN, AND IT MAKE AN OTHER ADRESS? WITH 0 Balance.?
After that i saw some files that i have in the zip, "i realised that before my update the wallet didn't even make a wallet.dat or otherchain/block/log files."
The wallets adress  LVRqTkn5psXUVhw1edug3F5ToEzbLFnha5
I have an wallet.dat of 98kb and installed the newone 80kb, cause i saw it could be solved with a update. But i didn't see my coins shownup.i have a windows vista.
Someone helped me and sayd to put in your old wallet.dat into the new area appdata.
I did but nothing happend, nothing shows up. Wallet is synced - not jet resynced.
Cause my wallet dind't saved the files into the map? my coins are stucked on a wallet i can't get to anymore? cause the wallet overwrite his self? Or there has never maked files from the wallet? cause my computer shutdown for an update, the wallet could not save the files that needed?
So after opening it again it makes a new one:(?
I have repeated again and again that i didn't see wallet.dat creations in the files or appdata.
and after a reboot of my computer and after opening and instaling i did see some files but it whare not the files i have sended my coin.
I think to understand that my computer has not saved the things that needed couse of reboot and update, the wallet wans't closed for days. Someone sended some coins to check, and i don't like that.
http://explorer.litecoindark.com/address/LVRqTkn5psXUVhw1edug3F5ToEzbLFnha5
is there anyway, i can solve this problem?
Is there any developer that can check and deal in this untradable - Destroyed problem?

uhm i don't know how to rescan,  i have resynced and still nothings shows up
The old wallet only save files if you close the wallet.?
or should i contact microsoft for this problem?
marcoman22

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 01:57:15 AM

Hello, i have download a wallet version feb. The wallet i had open worked untill my computer had an update and shut down.
-THE DAY AFTER I OPENED THE WALLET AGAIN, AND IT MAKE AN OTHER ADRESS? WITH 0 Balance.?
After that i saw some files that i have in the zip, "i realised that before my update the wallet didn't even make a wallet.dat or otherchain/block/log files."
I have an wallet.dat of 98kb and installed the newone 80kb, cause i saw it could be solved with a update. But i didn't see my coins shownup.i have a windows vista.
Someone helped me and sayd to put in your old wallet.dat into the new area appdata.
I did but nothing happend, nothing shows up. Wallet is synced - not jet resynced.
Cause my wallet dind't saved the files into the map? my coins are stucked on a wallet i can't get to anymore? cause the wallet overwrite his self? Or there has never maked files from the wallet? cause my computer shutdown for an update, the wallet could not save the files that needed?
I have repeated again and again that i didn't see wallet.dat creations in the files or appdata.
and after a reboot of my computer and after opening and instaling i did see some files but it whare not the files i have sended my coin.
I think to understand that my computer has not saved the things that needed couse of reboot and update, the wallet wans't closed for days. Someone sended some coins to check, and i don't like that.
Is there any developer that can check and deal in this untradable - Destroyed problem?

have you tried to rescan the blocks.
martibg

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 02:05:22 AM

dude send me your wallet.dat i will fix it LOL  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin xD lol

Wink   Wink
rondoltoch

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 02:13:31 AM

dude send me your wallet.dat i will fix it LOL  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin xD lol

well i liked to gave you some really! if the problem can get solved
TrollByFire

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 02:31:54 AM

The wallets adress  LVRqTkn5psXUVhw1edug3F5ToEzbLFnha5

uhm i don't know how to rescan,  i have resynced and still nothings shows up

dude send me your wallet.dat i will fix it LOL  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin xD lol

well i liked to gave you some really! if the problem can get solved

Start the wallet with the -rescan option.  See if that takes care of your issue.

(quick and dirty method: make a shortcut to the litecoindark-qt.exe file in the same folder.  Right click the shortcut and hit properties.  In the "target" box, AFTER the quotes, type " -rescan" without the quotes.  Make sure you include a space before the hypen in -rescan.  hit ok, then run the shortcut. )

EDIT: Also I notice you keep mentioning a wallet version feb.  If you mean February -- what coin are you even using? LTCD is only a week old.

Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: