Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:10:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which video you like the most for LitecoinDark?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njZCeOibh_Y&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftKAUxwX7TQ&feature=youtu.be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb8ixDXwqQs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USuLSFUVY7E

Pages: « 1 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 [283] 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LTCD] LitecoinDark.com ★ Scrypt ★ Difficulty Shield ★ Multipool ★ Fast  (Read 368512 times)
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 04:28:23 AM

Haven't read through the last few pages, just wanted to post a quick note to let you all know that the update is coming, just taking me a bit longer to get the compiles finished than I had expected.

so will this be a mandatory update for the wallet on Wednesday  Smiley a lot of people confused I think or maybe not lol

Short answer no.

Preparatory code will be in place for the next mandatory update, but this one is not said update.  I've been trying to do some major refactoring while debugging the fork issue.  I've come up with a solution, passed it by the team, and details will be made public soon, but this update is not a hard fork or absolutely mandatory, it's just a stepping stone to something better.

I believe Xircom and I had a slight miscommunication on skype as to whether not this was intended to be a mandatory update.  He is aware of everything going on, and the rest of his announcement was correct.

(Also for anyone concerned, I know I haven't been as vocal here as I have in the past, but now that we have a more complete team I've been able to focus more on the code than on the discussion.  That said, just because I'm not speaking doesn't mean I'm not listening.)

Keep up the awesome work BRO! And as for the Community!! Let's TEAR DOWN SOME WALLS!!!!!
AminerMiner

Activity: 591
Merit: 500

Why oh why Didnt i take the blue pill ?!?!

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 04:33:24 AM

Haven't read through the last few pages, just wanted to post a quick note to let you all know that the update is coming, just taking me a bit longer to get the compiles finished than I had expected.

so will this be a mandatory update for the wallet on Wednesday  Smiley a lot of people confused I think or maybe not lol

Short answer no.

Preparatory code will be in place for the next mandatory update, but this one is not said update.  I've been trying to do some major refactoring while debugging the fork issue.  I've come up with a solution, passed it by the team, and details will be made public soon, but this update is not a hard fork or absolutely mandatory, it's just a stepping stone to something better.

I believe Xircom and I had a slight miscommunication on skype as to whether not this was intended to be a mandatory update.  He is aware of everything going on, and the rest of his announcement was correct.

(Also for anyone concerned, I know I haven't been as vocal here as I have in the past, but now that we have a more complete team I've been able to focus more on the code than on the discussion.  That said, just because I'm not speaking doesn't mean I'm not listening.)

Keep up the awesome work BRO! And as for the Community!! Let's TEAR DOWN SOME WALLS!!!!!
+1

raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 04:49:46 AM

Short answer no.

+1

What's your LTCD address? Awesome GIF!
voodoo1967

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Litecoindark Reddit Moderator

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 04:50:18 AM

ok thanks for clearing that up trollbyfire keep up the great work . Yes you have become more scarce lately lol  but yes we know you are busy. Smiley
Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 05:54:34 AM

Maybe it's an idea to make a sitepage strictly for the new addons and functions added to LTCD. I try to keep up, but it's hard to scroll through all the BS Grin

mothermole1

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 06:06:03 AM

Maybe it's an idea to make a sitepage strictly for the new addons and functions added to LTCD. I try to keep up, but it's hard to scroll through all the BS Grin

Good idea.. Let's have an ANNOUNCEMENT thread where Robbert, Xircom and Troll can post their progress freely without replies getting in the way.. They can direct people in this thread to go and view the announcement thread. People will be able to see EXACTLY what's going on, what has happened etc.

Xircom, want to set that up?
voodoo1967

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 06:09:23 AM

Keep holding strong on the price there is lots of buy orders but they are not being filled cause they are asking to low of value for the coin way to go community don't sell low at all. They are trying to get back in but they have to pay the price  Grin
xX_otto_Xx

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 06:54:22 AM

Announcement:

Wallet mandatory update:
Dear community, first I will say sorry on the behalf of the dev team that we haven't been super online for the past week, but we needed to be offline for a while when debugging, coding and updating.
We are now almost finished with the new mandatory wallet update. Schedule for release is Wednesday morning EU time. New webpage is under its way, see teaser below.
The coin is very active and more and more new investors are on the coin. We are able to see that 60% of all traffic on the webpage are Newbies from all over the world.... The community is growing rapidly and the LTCD community has turned out to be very strong. LitecoinDark is in for the long run and things we would love to bring out now, have to wait for the right moment.

- This Wednesday morning EU time the wallet will have a mandatory update.
- New Website will be launched during next weekend (please tell what you miss on webpage today)
- Wall Of Fame will have its own special place on the Website.
- POS has switched place with TOR on the Roadmap.
- Prepare you self for Video Contest. We need an awesome video to present the coin, remember to bring it down to earth.
- Whitepaper for 2 GEN is under its way. Needs some adjustments and proof reading before release.

Keep up the spirit and thank you all for this unbelievable community and support.

Xircom

So this New update is to be bring in PoS in place of Tor, what is the % for PoS, ans what happen to reducing rewards on block to 24, i try reading back and didnt see anything on it. Thanks for info.
temp89

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 07:02:01 AM

I also would like to know what the % will be for PoS.
voodoo1967

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 07:10:16 AM

read at the top of the page when I asked trollbyfire if the wallet update was mandatory it should answer your questons. Smiley
xX_otto_Xx

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 07:24:34 AM

read at the top of the page when I asked trollbyfire if the wallet update was mandatory it should answer your questons. Smiley
So the answer is no to PoS and no to reducing block rewards, So why is e1 jumping up and down for... this isnt great news... Another let down, you drop a cup and e1 start yelling YEAH YEAH YEAH! Getting the name on diff website isnt helping this coin,,, we need features. Investor are looking at this Community and Saying these guys are just a bunch of YAHOOS! No one never ask the right question or give the right answers.
Xircom
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 07:42:59 AM

Good idea.. Let's have an ANNOUNCEMENT thread where Robbert, Xircom and Troll can post their progress freely without replies getting in the way.. They can direct people in this thread to go and view the announcement thread. People will be able to see EXACTLY what's going on, what has happened etc.

Could be a good idea, since we thought about it our self, what to do to prevent answering the same questions many times, but how do we do this the best way. Could end up by newcomers asking why there is no new announcements in the forum !!

BTC: 1MyJmxS9ER5ZBNvpG3LhoUXGotpzbPowed
Xircom
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 07:51:52 AM

So the answer is no to PoS and no to reducing block rewards, So why is e1 jumping up and down for... this isnt great news... Another let down, you drop a cup and e1 start yelling YEAH YEAH YEAH! Getting the name on diff website isnt helping this coin,,, we need features. Investor are looking at this Community and Saying these guys are just a bunch of YAHOOS! No one never ask the right question or give the right answers.

Let them think we are yahoos or what ever  Wink, we know what we are doing and as I have said before, we will not reveal anything before the right moments. They can shout, they can scream or whatever, we will not be pushed to release anything before we are 110% sure it works and the time is right for that release. Price is not an issue for us as well, since it will get there by it self over time !
Some things for the future on the roadmap is already done, but we will not release until the right moment. This is a long term coin, so we need to be able to add features at a constant rate over the next many months.
Thanks for addressing your points of view !
Xircom

xX_otto_Xx

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 08:03:53 AM

Let them think we are yahoos or what ever  Wink, we know what we are doing and as I have said before, we will not reveal anything before the right moments. They can shout, they can scream or whatever, we will not be pushed to release anything before we are 110% sure it works and the time is right for that release. Price is not an issue for us as well, since it will get there by it self over time !
Some things for the future on the roadmap is already done, but we will not release until the right moment. This is a long term coin, so we need to be able to add features at a constant rate over the next many months.
Thanks for addressing your points of view !
Xircom

Announcement:

Wallet mandatory update:
Dear community, first I will say sorry on the behalf of the dev team that we haven't been super online for the past week, but we needed to be offline for a while when debugging, coding and updating.
We are now almost finished with the new mandatory wallet update. Schedule for release is Wednesday morning EU time. New webpage is under its way, see teaser below.
The coin is very active and more and more new investors are on the coin. We are able to see that 60% of all traffic on the webpage are Newbies from all over the world.... The community is growing rapidly and the LTCD community has turned out to be very strong. LitecoinDark is in for the long run and things we would love to bring out now, have to wait for the right moment.

- This Wednesday morning EU time the wallet will have a mandatory update.
- New Website will be launched during next weekend (please tell what you miss on webpage today)
- Wall Of Fame will have its own special place on the Website.
- POS has switched place with TOR on the Roadmap.
- Prepare you self for Video Contest. We need an awesome video to present the coin, remember to bring it down to earth.
- Whitepaper for 2 GEN is under its way. Needs some adjustments and proof reading before release.

Keep up the spirit and thank you all for this unbelievable community and support.

Xircom

So this New update is to be bring in PoS in place of Tor, what is the % for PoS, ans what happen to reducing rewards on block to 24, i try reading back and didnt see anything on it. Thanks for info.

You just Stated a couple days ago this Announcement, why you keep changing things. you announ PoS in place of Tor. And Now you saying couple months. you need to get ur crap together and quit misleading people so you can play the market. Why are you misleading this Community for ur profit, you are scamming all of us, Community dont be played by a fool. We are not all this dumb. We see what u are doing....
TrollByFire

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 08:17:59 AM

You just Stated a couple days ago this Announcement, why you keep changing things. you announ PoS in place of Tor. And Now you saying couple months. you need to get ur crap together and quit misleading people so you can play the market. Why are you misleading this Community for ur profit, you are scamming all of us, Community dont be played by a fool. We are not all this dumb. We see what u are doing....

I believe you may have misunderstood as well, friend.  Let's see if I can clarify while I have test builds running.

PoS and Tor have switched priorities in order of release on the roadmap.

Maybe that is a bit more clear in terminology.  Instead of jumping to conclusions, waiting patiently like the rest of the community might be beneficial.

Thanks for your input.

BTC: 12JYhysrpqnzqhkZ6qRY8At3G14btEwTtF
OnetyOne

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 08:28:01 AM

You're misunderstanding the situation, they're just prioritizing and updating the roadmap accordingly so there's nothing to worry about. Bear with the small inconvenience that Xircom's english isn't the best so your confusion is understandable Smiley
Xircom
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 09:23:23 AM

You're misunderstanding the situation, they're just prioritizing and updating the roadmap accordingly so there's nothing to worry about. Bear with the small inconvenience that Xircom's english isn't the best so your confusion is understandable Smiley

Sorry, but yes, my native language is not English, so mistakes can happen English wise  Wink

Furio
Legendary

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 09:58:28 AM

Hear Hear!! I think it will help the community and build trust about the future of the coin!

Xircom
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 10:09:43 AM

Announcement:

Download link at the Opp and Website as well.

- Wallet is ready for download: http://litecoindark.com/wallets/LitecoinDark-v1.1.2_win.zip

Xircom

IKnowBetter

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 10:12:30 AM

Is this a hard fork/mandatory update? If yes, at which block is the fork?
Pages: « 1 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 [283] 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: