Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:04:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which video you like the most for LitecoinDark?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njZCeOibh_Y&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftKAUxwX7TQ&feature=youtu.be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb8ixDXwqQs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USuLSFUVY7E

Pages: « 1 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 [331] 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 ... 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LTCD] LitecoinDark.com ★ Scrypt ★ Difficulty Shield ★ Multipool ★ Fast  (Read 368513 times)
Xircom
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 08:19:19 PM

so whats the news with the block explorer been down since yesterday. Roll Eyes
I do not know why it is down right now.  We will take a look at it ASAP

BTC: 1MyJmxS9ER5ZBNvpG3LhoUXGotpzbPowed
compumine

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 08:34:16 PM

hey guys.

I donwloaded the 1.2.2 wallet.  but its stuck on 2 weeks 36999!!

Any ideas what I should do to fix.

Thanks.

*Image Removed*
tljenson

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 08:34:52 PM

I thought I would cross post this from the Stealth forum to give you idea of what is going on over there.

This isn't the only coin suffering problems with Cryptsy, AnonCoin, and LTCD is also suffering with stuck wallets. I am beginning to think Cryptsy sucks big time LOL. Grin Huh Grin

Or they are playing favorites or working against certain coins.  Or both.  It's been over 2 weeks the Cryptsy wallet has been down.  You could probably download the entire bitcoin blockchain on 56k modem in that time.
Litecoindark (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 09:02:35 PM

I thought I would cross post this from the Stealth forum to give you idea of what is going on over there.

This isn't the only coin suffering problems with Cryptsy, AnonCoin, and LTCD is also suffering with stuck wallets. I am beginning to think Cryptsy sucks big time LOL. Grin Huh Grin

Or they are playing favorites or working against certain coins.  Or both.  It's been over 2 weeks the Cryptsy wallet has been down.  You could probably download the entire bitcoin blockchain on 56k modem in that time.

I send the block explorer maker already a email.

BTC: 1JwLwhZNy8CtKL92NcwNHJNFB8gwF1kRN2
AllCoinedUp

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 10:14:47 PM

Somethings weird... I sent some LTCD to cryptsy last night around 11:30PM and they still have not shown up in my wallet there... They are looking into this but it was sent from the latest wallet so I have to assume it's something on their end... I know they had some hardware failures they had to work out yesterday so I hope they are still on the right wallet after getting those fixed!!

Has anybody else had any issues with sending LTCD to Cryptsy recently?

I mentioned something to NetworkAdmin in their chat, and Mullick has been very busy with the fiasco they have had. On the email that was sent to all of the pools and exchange support departments, I noticed that Cryptsy was not on the list. I assume they have not yet updated.

Cryptsy was e-mailed twice and asked once for confirmation, but I think they have been busy fixing downtime, since cryptsy was dead almost 9 hours yesterday.

This isn't the only coin that is having trouble with Cryptsy, Anoncoin, and StealthCoins have been having issues with them as well. I'm starting to think Cryptsy sucks LOL.

They do. Understaffed would be my guess. So hire more peeps Cyptsy, come on!

voodoo1967

Activity: 98

Litecoindark Reddit Moderator

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 10:30:23 PM

cryptsy is the largest exchange and have a great reputation iam sure they will get it fixed they have over 250,000 accounts lol  Smiley I give cryptys+100
BitCoin Operated Boy

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 10:42:25 PM

In the case of StealthCoin, some people think they are staking coins, because there wallet has been broke for 9 days. Stealth had a major update, and Cryptsy has been broken since then.

Well my coins still have not shown up there and they were supposed to have updated the wallet awhile ago... I have yet to hear back from them about what the issue is... Whatever the problem they better fix it cause I won't let them sleep until they do!!!

I have also have been having a problem. I have been waiting for withdrawal of some ltcd which I have been holding at Cryptsy but I have not received any, although it is shown in my account that it's been withdrawn and processed.

We will probably have to wait until Monday for a reply. Few weeks ago they held my BTCD withdrawal for 48 hours.
They say it is, because they have super amazing security features so I should be actually grateful.
I just think it's a bag of bollox.
AllCoinedUp

Activity: 201

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 11:03:41 PM

cryptsy is the largest exchange and have a great reputation iam sure they will get it fixed they have over 250,000 accounts lol  Smiley I give cryptys+100

They are the largest. Their rep i would not say is great, but a B+ overall. The main issue they have is the deposits and withdrawals times (they could update the GUI too for a nice change). I have used them for over a year and still do btw. Although now i dont put much $$ in there due to losing a lot ONLY because of delays in deposits. And we all know days in crypto is months when compared to NYSE. I have had coins take days and even a week to get while they assured me it was being address. Which it was and IMO probably due to not enough devs or general staff. I can only imagine all the headaches behind the curtain. End rant! To you Cryptsy... Kiss

On a LTCD note, i am buying currently!   Grin

voodoo1967

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 01:42:08 AM

nice to see people wanting in on ltcd now on to the next step for this coin and community  Grin
mullick
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 03:27:21 AM

Our LTCD wallet has been reenabled for about 8 hours now. Sorry for the delay in updating. Everything should process now
voodoo1967

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 04:28:54 AM

Our LTCD wallet has been reenabled for about 8 hours now. Sorry for the delay in updating. Everything should process now
ok fingers crossed lol  Grin
TonyHill

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 06:44:38 AM

http://i60.tinypic.com/i515qg.png

Within very short time the new Mandatory update will kick in and the reward will be lowered to 16 from 200.
The dev team is working hard as always to bring out new ideas and features and we will keep updating LitecoinDark frequently. Time wise we think we will see the real potential of the coin as soon we release the 2 Gen wallet, but at the moment we are working on a ROI possibility for miners without going in to further details to keep the coin attractive for miners.
The team has agreed on making live interviews soon to be announced as well.
If the community would like to have a monthly live video conference we are open for ideas how to roll out such a service. Let us hear from the community if this is an idea we should follow.
LitecoinDark is under heavy speculation at the moment as you all has noticed as well on both Cryptsy and Bittrex. We see this a healthy sign even though it brings frustration to some community members.
We will not predict what will happen with the value of the coin in the future, but as team we focus on features and easiness of handling witch is a mess in the crypto world today. The coin is very new and we in the team are sure about its potential and it looks like the general crypto world has noticed as well.
Thank you all for your ideas and engagement in the coin and community. Keep the ideas rolling, we feed on them !

UPDATE:

- Wallet v 1.2.3 with new features is being build at the moment, soon to be released.
- Android Wallet is status 50%.
- IOS wallet will be build as soon as Android wallet is finished.
- New block explorer + Richlist has been bought. Release as quickly as possible.
- New website is almost finished, but needs proof reading.
- 1 st release of 2 Gen wallet expected in 3-4 month time from now. V. 2.0
- 2 Gen whitepaper and road map to be expected within a month from now.
- Video Contest is running with bounty + right to be placed at "Wall Of Fame".
- Reddit forum is increasing fast in members. Remember to sign up at LitecoinDark- and Reddit Forum. LTCD Forum: http://www.litecoindark.com/forum/  Reddit Forum: http://www.reddit.com/r/Litecoindark/
- LitecoinDark is now listed at CoinGecko. We thank you all for this work: https://www.coingecko.com/en

The LitecoinDark Team.

hello people.
1 question. TrollByFire, Xircom or general dev. somebody please explain one thing
What is the specificity cryptocurrency second generation?
I like many here present almost from the start of the coin. but the last 2 months, and no information about it is not.
please rediscover the mystery and give at least some information about it. and why did you decide that it would be cryptocurrency second generation?
Today dozens of protocols and algorithms, the mass of hybrids and varieties.
I do not want to offend anyone or trolling (honestly), but in the 2 months you have not even been able to create mac wallet.
so how and what exactly do you plan in the creation of this very cryptocurrency 2nd generation?

I think people have a right to know this, because leaving such strong statements for them to follow though, would have any plans. Plans with the vector and the details though, would be a little
Ghost55

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 06:54:48 AM

hello people.
1 question. TrollByFire, Xircom or general dev. somebody please explain one thing
I like many here present almost from the start of the coin. but the last 2 months, and no information about it is not.
please rediscover the mystery and give at least some information about it. and why did you decide that it would be cryptocurrency second generation?
I do not want to offend anyone or trolling (honestly), but in the 2 months you have not even been able to create mac wallet.
so how and what exactly do you plan in the creation of this very cryptocurrency 2nd generation?

I think people have a right to know this, because leaving such strong statements for them to follow though, would have any plans. Plans with the vector and the details though, would be a little
[/quote]

Personally I think the fact that this coin is built in a modular fashion is the primary feature that makes it a 2nd generation crypto... I don't think people understand just how big a deal that really is... I am sure there will be other cool and unique features in time though... It's been 6 weeks since launch not 2 months... I am sure we would have been further down the road if not for the block reduction issues... Also there are probably features that they want to keep secret until they are ready for launch so that other coins can't get a head start on duplicating them... I expect that much progress will be made in the coming weeks as new features get dropped into place... Once again patience is key... Because it  doesn't matter what coin you are invested in... It's a long term investment!!

Cheers,

Ghosty
TonyHill

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 07:03:23 AM

hello people.

Personally I think the fact that this coin is built in a modular fashion is the primary feature that makes it a 2nd generation crypto... I don't think people understand just how big a deal that really is... I am sure there will be other cool and unique features in time though... It's been 6 weeks since launch not 2 months... I am sure we would have been further down the road if not for the block reduction issues... Also there are probably features that they want to keep secret until they are ready for launch so that other coins can't get a head start on duplicating them... I expect that much progress will be made in the coming weeks as new features get dropped into place... Once again patience is key... Because it  doesn't matter what coin you are invested in... It's a long term investment!!

Cheers,

Ghosty
[/quote]

I have a lot of patience bro. I have not invested a lot in this coin, but I watch it for a long time. I was at the origin of many of the pressing now coins, nxt, monero, ducknote darknote and so on. and I know a lot about this.
but now I have quite a serious issue. yes, maybe you're right - secrecy to avoid stealing ideas is the right solution. but because those statements that occur must be combined with actions? if the release is planned for 3-4 months, and a road map for a month - secrecy loses all meaning.
but more or less robust assessment of this information would really be the way, as for these same two months of existence of changes in the coin extremely and unimportant.

let's be honest. 300 pages of messages, but only a couple of people allowed myself to ask - what's all dark? =) Where anonymity? What is the essence of all? that pos? that tor? that supernet?
I think that even after two whole months is to say, what is the plan
TonyHill

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 07:09:59 AM

hello people.

Cheers,

Ghosty
[/quote]

I do not mind to wait for more, but what's the idea and plans?
if the plan is for two months, then why hide it another month?
anyone can say that he wants to make global changes to something. and you and I, and many other. but does it make sense? only if there is action in this direction. and now we do not see them.
hence the question and a desire to understand
not wanting to create panic, or offend someone and just understand
Startide

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 07:16:50 AM

What will be the % for PoS?

Thanks,
TonyHill

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 07:19:25 AM

I cant imagine price of this coin in 2 weeks to 5 month.!!!.. they r very cheap now guys dont miss out on what possibly features are in the making behind closed door!!

panicky dumpers might drop price more but hodl onto your stashes. some people get greedy manipulate market and want more coin

I see LTCD price settling above ltc price one day  Smiley

Excelent dev team + community and although unclear atm exactly whats goin on -- by the time more feature are released this coin wont be as cheap anymore!!!

dont fall for the manipulation to lose coinsright now!! they subtly create panic to get you to dump

1st target price level should be about 4 cents  Grin

the price will be very high. but the question is not about that.
there is a desire to know the real information on the dev plan 2 gen
darylluke

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 07:27:05 AM

Dear Community,

I as main Dev I want announce a game changer in the cryptocurrency World. When I started this coin I was alone and Troll was willing to help me. You all know that Troll is superior  at coding. Before Troll joined the team he was allready working on a 2nd  generation cryptocurrency for months. Right now Troll is willing to implement his project into LitecoinDark.

This will change the whole cryptoworld and bring it to a another level. Exact infomormation I can’t provide yet but I can say it will come when the time is right for it. Also I can annouce that the LitecoinDark team is going to be expanded with a PR team. More information will follow soon….

Regards,

LitecoinDark Dev

Xircom,

Is PR Team still on "hold"?? thnx.

~darylluke.
Xircom
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 09:15:57 AM

hello people.

Cheers,

Ghosty

I do not mind to wait for more, but what's the idea and plans?
if the plan is for two months, then why hide it another month?
anyone can say that he wants to make global changes to something. and you and I, and many other. but does it make sense? only if there is action in this direction. and now we do not see them.
hence the question and a desire to understand
not wanting to create panic, or offend someone and just understand
[/quote]

First I have to say as statet earlier that we cant and will not reveal what is behind of the 2 Gen nomatter how much we would love to bring it out in the open. I told some pages back that the white paper will be launched in less than a month from now and it has to be fair for everyone.
For your information the prove of that we are able to do with the 2 Gen build has already taken place since the digishield is build "outside" the core. The latest fork was pushed through "on the fly".
In normal terms it means we are able to adjust diff,  push out wallet updates, completly redesign the wallet or ad features without even have to touch or stop the core it self. That has never been done before.
Just imagine that your wallet on you pc, mobile device or other devices will "always" run on the newest wallet.
No need of publishing updates or telling pools, exchanges to remember to update.
In other terms,  LTCD is modular.

Xircom

Xircom
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 09:23:25 AM

Dear Community,

I as main Dev I want announce a game changer in the cryptocurrency World. When I started this coin I was alone and Troll was willing to help me. You all know that Troll is superior  at coding. Before Troll joined the team he was allready working on a 2nd  generation cryptocurrency for months. Right now Troll is willing to implement his project into LitecoinDark.

This will change the whole cryptoworld and bring it to a another level. Exact infomormation I can’t provide yet but I can say it will come when the time is right for it. Also I can annouce that the LitecoinDark team is going to be expanded with a PR team. More information will follow soon….

Regards,

LitecoinDark Dev

Xircom,

Is PR Team still on "hold"?? thnx.

~darylluke.

I do not understand what you mean by "on hold" since a lot of things is happening. But if you mean putting out comercials around, yes,  that we do not do.
But if you mean articles or other stuff like opens skype debates is on its way.
Question has been asked in the community and I'm waiting for the feedbacks from the community how they want this to be rolled out.
You have to remember this is a 100% community ruled coin, so we have to wait for the decisions made by the community and in some cases its fast and in some cases it takes a little longer.

Pages: « 1 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 [331] 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 ... 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: