Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:43:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which video you like the most for LitecoinDark?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njZCeOibh_Y&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftKAUxwX7TQ&feature=youtu.be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb8ixDXwqQs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USuLSFUVY7E

Pages: « 1 ... 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 [385] 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LTCD] LitecoinDark.com ★ Scrypt ★ Difficulty Shield ★ Multipool ★ Fast  (Read 368512 times)
vicvelcro

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

WARNING: I say "F*CK". A Lot.

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 06:10:19 PM

As much as I don't like POS - I agree with you this time. Many people would benefit from POS and desire it.

I agree with your suggestion to pay for development in installments instead of lump-sum.

I stated earlier that I am willing to provide some monetary support (provisionally with safeguards) from my own LTCD - but now I am thinking BTC would be a smarter way to do it. I will confirm right now that I will provide at least 1BTC and very likely more - out of my own pocket - into a fund to be managed by a committee (I would like to be one of the signers but not an absolute stipulation).

I want to communicate with some people about several things hopefully before too many more decisions are made for LTCD future. There are some things I feel need to be mentioned, considered, and addressed. Some things are being overlooked, in my opinion, because too many brains are scattered across several facets of the current dilemma.

TL:DR CLIFF NOTES VERSION
POS - yes
Partial payments for development progress - yes
Me putting up money - yes
Group communication - needs to happen

We must find out if it's possible to apply POS to our coin. I think POS is a priority now if we want to save the coin. It was supposed to be done 2 months ago. I would like POS to be applied by the end of this month.

If we find developer to apply POS I wouldn't like us to pay 100% right away. Just 20% and when we we are shown progress in coding then we could pay another 30% of total payment and then the rest when POS is finished. In such case we make sure that we will get what we want and won't be cheated...

I'm willing to contribute 1btc to hiring and I hope other people will donate too. Maybe Vicvelcro etc.

I'm only willing to pay 1btc if we apply POS asap. I (we) have waited too long

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
BitCoin Operated Boy

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 06:19:42 PM

As much as I don't like POS - I agree with you this time. Many people would benefit from POS and desire it.

I agree with your suggestion to pay for development in installments instead of lump-sum.

I stated earlier that I am willing to provide some monetary support (provisionally with safeguards) from my own LTCD - but now I am thinking BTC would be a smarter way to do it. I will confirm right now that I will provide at least 1BTC and very likely more - out of my own pocket - into a fund to be managed by a committee (I would like to be one of the signers but not an absolute stipulation).

I want to communicate with some people about several things hopefully before too many more decisions are made for LTCD future. There are some things I feel need to be mentioned, considered, and addressed. Some things are being overlooked, in my opinion, because too many brains are scattered across several facets of the current dilemma.

TL:DR CLIFF NOTES VERSION
POS - yes
Partial payments for development progress - yes
Me putting up money - yes
Group communication - needs to happen

We must find out if it's possible to apply POS to our coin. I think POS is a priority now if we want to save the coin. It was supposed to be done 2 months ago. I would like POS to be applied by the end of this month.

If we find developer to apply POS I wouldn't like us to pay 100% right away. Just 20% and when we we are shown progress in coding then we could pay another 30% of total payment and then the rest when POS is finished. In such case we make sure that we will get what we want and won't be cheated...

I'm willing to contribute 1btc to hiring and I hope other people will donate too. Maybe Vicvelcro etc.

I'm only willing to pay 1btc if we apply POS asap. I (we) have waited too long

Great, so we have another supporter.

Dogedark dev msged Robbert and asked him to e mail him regarding help in development but have not heard from Robbert yet.
Litecoindark (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2014, 07:03:45 PM

After dinner I will have a call with Xircom about LitecoinDark and maybe Ghost if he will. I understand that people are angry they lost money but I only spend more than 20 btc on buy support in order to stable the price of LitecoinDark. Below you see a screenshot of my history on Bittrex not spoken about Cryptsy and when the blocks where stuckt. Without this support the price was already much lower. If the community want I will also provide screenshots of this.

http://nl.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=rm5j61&s=8#.VGzK4PmG98E

Now I will like to ask the community to take a look at this wallet. https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ltcd/address.dws?36858.htm
You may guess who's wallet this is... and people call me scammer come on!

I CAN ONLY SAY ONE THING ROBERT. GA GEWOON OP JE GEMAK VERDER, EN LAAT DIE MENSEN LEKKER DE TERING KRIJGEN.

IK ZIT ER NOG VOL IN EN IK GA ZE OOK NIET VERKOPEN, NU VERKOPEN IS JE EIGEN GRAF ALLEEN MAAR DIEPER GRAVEN.

LAAT JE NIET AFZEIKEN KEREL DAT HEB JE NIET VERDIEND.

for the people who like to know what i write, short lines - that he not have to defense himself against this losers that are crying now and spit on people that try to make something nice.
I have learn always, that everybody is responsible for his own actions in life.so for all that people that start pointing a finger to Robert for there losses, FUCK OFF he did not force you to buy coins.

people that blame other people for there fails, need to look to there self first.

I AM DUNN WITH THIS GUYS SHOUTING AND KICKING AGAINST 1 OR 2 PEOPLE TOGETHER.  

IF YOU WANT TO BE ANGRY, BUY A BOX BALL AND HAVE FUN WITH THAT.

OR COME TO HOLLAND TO A NICE CITY NAMED BREDA, AND RING MY DOORBELL.

Thanks for the support I really appreciate it. A small update:

- I sended the developer a pm about the status of the features and when we can aspect them.
- I sended DogecoinDark a email if he can help out with the development and how much it cost.

Futher I see a lott of people asking about PoS. PoS can be implenmentate on two ways. Only PoS or Hybrid. Problem is we don't have to many coins left so we can make a side chain (no limit) or extend the max coins. I personly prefur a side chain so we can make a higher % PoS but this is to the community to decide.

Also I think the idea of a multi sig wallet is a great way to secure the btc, I will contribute to this funds but will not hold this funds. Soon when I have more information I will keep you updated guys!

BTC: 1JwLwhZNy8CtKL92NcwNHJNFB8gwF1kRN2
kennyclaw

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 07:13:57 PM

After dinner I will have a call with Xircom about LitecoinDark and maybe Ghost if he will. I understand that people are angry they lost money but I only spend more than 20 btc on buy support in order to stable the price of LitecoinDark. Below you see a screenshot of my history on Bittrex not spoken about Cryptsy and when the blocks where stuckt. Without this support the price was already much lower. If the community want I will also provide screenshots of this.

Now I will like to ask the community to take a look at this wallet. https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ltcd/address.dws?36858.htm

I CAN ONLY SAY ONE THING ROBERT. GA GEWOON OP JE GEMAK VERDER, EN LAAT DIE MENSEN LEKKER DE TERING KRIJGEN.

IK ZIT ER NOG VOL IN EN IK GA ZE OOK NIET VERKOPEN, NU VERKOPEN IS JE EIGEN GRAF ALLEEN MAAR DIEPER GRAVEN.

for the people who like to know what i write, short lines - that he not have to defense himself against this losers that are crying now and spit on people that try to make something nice.
I have learn always, that everybody is responsible for his own actions in life.so for all that people that start pointing a finger to Robert for there losses, FUCK OFF he did not force you to buy coins.

people that blame other people for there fails, need to look to there self first.

Damn your stressed brabo, try to enjoy that nice city of you some more
antonio8
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 07:15:30 PM

- I sended the developer a pm about the status of the features and when we can aspect them.
- I sended DogecoinDark a email if he can help out with the development and how much it cost.

Futher I see a lott of people asking about PoS. PoS can be implenmentate on two ways. Only PoS or Hybrid. Problem is we don't have to many coins left so we can make a side chain (no limit) or extend the max coins. I personly prefur a side chain so we can make a higher % PoS but this is to the community to decide.

Also I think the idea of a multi sig wallet is a great way to secure the btc, I will contribute to this funds but will not hold this funds. Soon when I have more information I will keep you updated guys!

I hope the dev of DODGED can help out.

That person is amazing on what he is doing with the features in that coin. I hold plenty of them right now because of what he is accomplishing with the coin.

EDIT: Check out the OP to see what he is working on: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=817937.0

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink
xX_otto_Xx

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 07:16:09 PM

Thanks for the update Dev, would this PoS side chain be only for PoS, you said it would make it unlimited. Will the PoW stop after the first 82 million coins are mined.
BitCoin Operated Boy

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 07:17:50 PM

Awesome. Lets get this started.

I would prefer the safest POS option for the blockchain whatever means it requires
gavrilo77

Activity: 819
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 07:18:25 PM

I hope the dev of DODGED can help out.

That person is amazing on what he is doing with the features in that coin. I hold plenty of them right now because of what he is accomplishing with the coin.

I completely agree!!!!
mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 07:18:53 PM

ok premiated members i have a good news and i'm trying to know how to implement this :

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/scotcoin-migrates-altcoin-counterparty-digital-asset/

with LTCD you can thank me later folks.

And sideCHAIN it is then !

ok so Robbert has some Mil of LTCD at 800 sat ok you are an investor
i want to fill you in the news as anyone else interested
We as community , are making a bounty in BTC to implement pos in LTCD wallet
i'm discussing with other investor that there is a possibility to
make this coin like counterparty , so directly a part of the BTC chain !!!
if you want to contribute pm me.
Thanks for your time.

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
BitCoin Operated Boy

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 07:29:14 PM

Cool, lets finish the contest already and start the poll about POS options then :-)

Could the winners, please provide their LTCD addresses :-)

ok premiated members i have a good news and i'm trying to know how to implement this :

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/scotcoin-migrates-altcoin-counterparty-digital-asset/

Thanks for your time.

Sounds interesting. What others think about it?
Litecoindark (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2014, 07:50:21 PM

Cool, lets finish the contest already and start the poll about POS options then :-)

Could the winners, please provide their LTCD addresses :-)

Thanks for your time.

Sounds interesting. What others think about it?

First we need to find a dev who can build this into LitecoinDark.

BitCoin Operated Boy

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 07:52:24 PM

Lets do POS first ;-)

Dogie Dark dev helps us I will go and invest a bit in that coin too
Litecoindark (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2014, 07:55:28 PM

Lets do POS first ;-)

Dogie Dark dev helps us I will go and invest a bit in that coin too

Oke nice to hear. I will wait for his response by email.

vicvelcro

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 08:37:29 PM

Slow down and do things in an appropriate order.

Where is the money to pay for this? Who is on the committee to make decisions about who will do the work and how much will be proper payment? Who will be the people that must sign the transactions that send the payments?

Being too hasty will increase the possibility of having something go wrong or unwisely choosing development people who may have distasteful motives.

Think! Discuss! Reach concensus!

THEN TAKE ACTION, but not today.

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Ghost55

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 08:55:44 PM

Thanks for your time.

I will contribute aprox 27,000LTCD to this or the POS bounty... I suggest each of us chip in as this time is very important for this coin and it needs us all to support it... We all want to turn this ship around and bring value back... This will happen faster with everyone's support... Even if you can only chip in a bit... Every little bit helps!!

Cheers,

Ghosty

P.S. We need the wallet addresses for POS and whatever else we are funding... I suggest a general donation wallet be started as well...  Who will be holding the funds? I think VicVelcro would be a good choice for the dev team and to hold the funds... So I nominate him!! We need to quickly sort out who will be on the team... Anyone interested please post your intentions!!
vicvelcro

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 09:17:00 PM

I will accept the nomination but with a provision that there never be any objection to posting general inbound/outbound transfer information. I would also like the wallet to be multisig.

What I mean is - Any funds received will be posted with TXIDs and any funds spent will be posted with TXIDs at the very minimum. Also that there never be any question regarding the fact that it would be impossible for ME or any other INDIVIDUAL to conduct a transaction independently.

If the funds will be LTCD, I understand that there is no current ability to support multisig. I still accept the nomination if the inbound/outbound TXID stipulation is acceptable.

If the funds will be in any other crypto that does support multisig, I strongly urge people to agree that multisig be a requirment.

P.S. We need the wallet addresses for POS and whatever else we are funding... I suggest a general donation wallet be started as well...  Who will be holding the funds? I think VicVelcro would be a good choice for the dev team and to hold the funds... So I nominate him!! We need to quickly sort out who will be on the team... Anyone interested please post your intentions!!

Hamuki
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 09:22:15 PM

My LTCD address is LVcURS8XhBatka1aEJjZEgzDxrA1eMtQRR

Lets get some PoS going Tongue

Ghost55

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 09:23:28 PM

I have spoken with Robbert via PM but we didn't get a chance to do a voice call as I was busy this afternoon and I have to go to work in a few min... I will pop in tonight a couple times while at work to check in... If all goes well I will have a skype conversation with Robbert tomorrow... We are in different time zones so it might be a bit tricky but we will try...

He is open to everything that has been suggested... We need to tackle this in priority and take it a slow... We need to figure out who will be on the committee first and foremost... Then create a list of tasks in order of priority... Vic maybe you could do that for us... A step by step short term roadmap to follow...

We have been in contact with a couple other dev's that might be willing to help but there is still more communications that need to happen before any announcement can be made... Thanks to everyone who sent emails and opened up the lines of communications with them!!

POS is also a priority and I think it will make most of us happy in the short term... We hope we can reach a deal with one of the new dev's to work on that but nothing is confirmed as yet so please be patient...

I will post more as I find out... Thanks again community... I love being part of any community that stands up, takes responsibility and says hell no we won't quietly into the night... Just watch us pick things up and run with it!!

Cheers,

Ghosty

P.S. Thanks for accepting the nomination Vic... As far as I am concerned I am absolutely in agreement with the openness and transparency of communications and the wallets etc... It's the only  way I will also be involved... No more secrets!!
Hamuki
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 09:25:40 PM

So we can kiss 2nd gen goodbye? ;(

Ghost55

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 09:30:35 PM

So we can kiss 2nd gen goodbye? ;(

Not necessarily... Maybe in the short term but 2nd gen can be developed on top of our current block chain just as it is being done for bitcoin!! Lets get some basic features in place first... Walk before we run and such... This has always been a long term investment and we are only just over 2 months old... We need to restructure, re-organize, regroup, and then move forward!! Patience my friend... All good things to those who wait!!

Cheers,

Ghosty
Pages: « 1 ... 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 [385] 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: