Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:30:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer  (Read 736731 times)
Mr.Joker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:20:42 AM

So you have to buy Token and you can trade with Unity right?
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 01:21:00 AM

All excess TOKEN will be burned at this point, though it doesnt really matter as TOKEN is only good for a 1:1 swap with SuperNET asset.
Now I can issue a matching number of SuperNET asset with 4 decimals and it is exchanged for the TOKEN on a 1:1 basis.

After TOKEN is burned, then on the AE only UNITY will be available going forward?
Please say yes.. I think I get it now Wink

I issued 60102216  TOKEN, this is a joke amount and no way this many is selling
so after the final tally, all excess tokens are burned
Then the real SuperNET asset is created to exactly match all the TOKEN that have been paid for
Then it is swapped, so for NXT, a dividend is made and the exchanges are swapping the TOKEN for the SuperNET

at this point TOKEN is no value
it has served its purpose
maybe some people will keep it for nostaglia
maybe it becomes a collector item
no idea, but other than swapping the TOKEN for SuperNXT, I wont do anything with it, so its value is totally unbacked by anything.

plz ask any more questions as if you are not sure, then many are also unsure.
it is a bit complicated

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 01:22:25 AM

So you have to buy Token and you can trade with Unity right?
the exchanges will automatically swap and on NXT there will be a dividend
so, nothing special to do, except to wait for it to exchange
then the trading can begin

TOKEN is not supposed to be traded, though I guess on NXT AE, anybody could just sell it below the official price if they wanted to. not sure if the exchanges will allow that to?

zrunfeng

Activity: 585
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:26:57 AM

i hate ICO
ningning

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:47:45 AM

要点:

启动时间:2014-9-6 14:00 GMT(北京时间9-6 晚10点)
单价:0.01BTC/tocken  每分钟递增 两周后价格固定为 0.0115/tocken
供给量:每分钟为每个币种初始化1000个token,如未完全售出,将结转到下个时间段(每分钟最多5000个token)。1000和5000的数字将根据实际情况进行调整
其他币种的折算:根据24小时移动平均价格进行折算
测试期:第14-第26天(即9-19号至10-2号)确认每日是否可募集当日限额的3%,如果未达到,则2天后终止募集。最长募集期为28天。

demo地址:
https://bter.com/trade/token_btc
https://bter.com/trade/token_nxt
https://bter.com/trade/token_btcd
https://bter.com/trade/token_cny

官方SuperNet地址: NXT-MRBN-8DFH-PFMK-A4DBM
官方SuperNET TOKEN 资产id: 15641806960898178066
(注意:只是token资产,并不是实际的SuperNet资产)

目前token暂定为不可交易,除非你选择在nxt的ae平台上以低于成本价的价格卖出。

token在募集结束后 会转为nxt中的Supernet资产。
susu

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 02:48:17 AM

14:00 GMT is suggested as the start time
any objections to this time?
not sure of date, just trying to find the best time of day

14:00 GMT is the best time ,AE and bter the same time opening the transaction ?

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 02:56:10 AM

I will try to be as close to the same time, but maybe off by some minutes

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 03:02:01 AM

I will try to be as close to the same time, but maybe off by some minutes
I just realized my 28 hour cycle is probably going to make it difficult for me to be awake at this exact time. I might need to use a time displacement field, or maybe I will just put a sell order in a couple hours earlier if I am not able to timeshift

James

ownerbest

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:20:19 AM

So you are going to collect 1 million btc?

QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | QM8Q7itiFjs9b2QaXgDuedT8cfX5qaYeqC
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:41:15 AM

1 million BTC is around $488 million.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 03:47:48 AM

?
not sure how you can think that
officially I am estimating 10,000 BTC
privately I am hoping for a bit more
there is no way one million BTC would come in.
these are fantasy numbers and not even remotely possible

With that much money, SuperNET would have to start buying slices of real world tech segments. I guess if some thing crazy like that happens I would have to figure out how to utilize the funds wisely, but I dont lose sleep with those scenarios

SuperNET can already handle that with the Voting System. So, we pick some acquisition to make that has low overhead and very good tech talents and put the acquisition up for vote. I am having a SuperNET assetholder voting automated, so it would be a matter of announcing it, writing up a poll, people vote, votes are tallied and if it passes, the acquisition goes ahead.

Generally speaking if you are having so much money idle (especially one that is not paying any interest and inflation is eroding it), then it is better to activate it somehow. I am satisfied with the voting process for making these acquisitions as it would make me a small part of the equation and giving the power to decide what gets added to the SuperNET. We dont have to wait for the fiat brain drain to naturally happen, we could just go and make it happen!

So, there are all these possible scenarios and many of you are probably working now at some real world company with great tech, but the zero sum nature of the fiat world is making expenses, problems, then the regulations, etc. and survival is maybe not even secure. So, SuperNET can bring them to crypto ahead of schedule and with small effort make their tech useful for SuperNET and crossmarket it.

James

Robin37s

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:00:35 AM

mark
tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Activity: 1098

Angel investor.

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:01:46 AM

?

With that much money, SuperNET would have to start buying slices of real world tech segments. I guess if some thing crazy like that happens I would have to figure out how to utilize the funds wisely, but I dont lose sleep with those scenarios

SuperNET can already handle that with the Voting System. So, we pick some acquisition to make that has low overhead and very good tech talents and put the acquisition up for vote. I am having a SuperNET assetholder voting automated, so it would be a matter of announcing it, writing up a poll, people vote, votes are tallied and if it passes, the acquisition goes ahead.

Generally speaking if you are having so much money idle (especially one that is not paying any interest and inflation is eroding it), then it is better to activate it somehow. I am satisfied with the voting process for making these acquisitions as it would make me a small part of the equation and giving the power to decide what gets added to the SuperNET. We dont have to wait for the fiat brain drain to naturally happen, we could just go and make it happen!

So, there are all these possible scenarios and many of you are probably working now at some real world company with great tech, but the zero sum nature of the fiat world is making expenses, problems, then the regulations, etc. and survival is maybe not even secure. So, SuperNET can bring them to crypto ahead of schedule and with small effort make their tech useful for SuperNET and crossmarket it.

James

James,  I don't think this IPO will raise 10000+ BTC, that's too much, I don't think this project is worth 10000+ BTC, there will NO profit for the investors, in Chinese word, they will all become ”接盘侠“

Sirx: SQyHJdSRPk5WyvQ5rJpwDUHrLVSvK2ffFa
Breasal

Activity: 585
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:05:40 AM

Couple questions from a fatigued mind...

Is the AE offering of TOKEN going to correspond with the Polo ICO? Same date/time?

If you are buying one of these 'day one' on Polo:  
TOKEN/BTC TOKEN/NXT, TOKEN/BTCD

Is that ~ the same as buying TOKEN on the NXT AE 'day one' ?

And then...

Then later for trading it will be:
UNITY/BTC, UNITY/NXT, UNITY/BTCD

So if I'm understanding ... UNITY on the NXT AE is not going to be offered on 'day one' ?

When entering these into AE they both relate to the same asset.  Why?  I was thinking one might be UNITY.
Official SuperNET NXT addr: NXT-MRBN-8DFH-PFMK-A4DBM
Official SuperNET TOKEN asset: 15641806960898178066

edit: The last part finally clicked  NXT addy vs NXT asset ID

I cannot guarantee exact time to the second, but I will be waiting for the countdown timer and starting the AE sales.

the TOKEN on NXT AE and on the exchanges are all the same. Then when all the totals are in, I can issue the exact number of SuperNET assets. Then there are exchanged 1:1 for TOKEN
I know it is complicated, but maybe the way to think about it is that you cannot trade a TOKEN, you can only exchange it for SuperNET (symbol: UNITY) and the UNITY is what will trade

James

So you will add tokens to the AE to bid on or is the AE only for transferring tokens to once purchased on bter, sorry a bit confused whether to transfer nxt to bter. I would rather just buy tokens from the AE if this is going to be an option.
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:09:04 AM

14GMT is midnight here lol

Also i just withdrew all my NXT from bter to polo.... Undecided

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 04:11:53 AM

Couple questions from a fatigued mind...

Is the AE offering of TOKEN going to correspond with the Polo ICO? Same date/time?

If you are buying one of these 'day one' on Polo:  
TOKEN/BTC TOKEN/NXT, TOKEN/BTCD

Is that ~ the same as buying TOKEN on the NXT AE 'day one' ?

And then...

Then later for trading it will be:
UNITY/BTC, UNITY/NXT, UNITY/BTCD

So if I'm understanding ... UNITY on the NXT AE is not going to be offered on 'day one' ?

When entering these into AE they both relate to the same asset.  Why?  I was thinking one might be UNITY.
Official SuperNET NXT addr: NXT-MRBN-8DFH-PFMK-A4DBM
Official SuperNET TOKEN asset: 15641806960898178066

edit: The last part finally clicked  NXT addy vs NXT asset ID

I cannot guarantee exact time to the second, but I will be waiting for the countdown timer and starting the AE sales.

the TOKEN on NXT AE and on the exchanges are all the same. Then when all the totals are in, I can issue the exact number of SuperNET assets. Then there are exchanged 1:1 for TOKEN
I know it is complicated, but maybe the way to think about it is that you cannot trade a TOKEN, you can only exchange it for SuperNET (symbol: UNITY) and the UNITY is what will trade

James

So you will add tokens to the AE to bid on or is the AE only for transferring tokens to once purchased on bter, sorry a bit confused whether to transfer nxt to bter. I would rather just buy tokens from the AE if this is going to be an option.
I will manually make TOKEN available on AE, but the best price will most likely be at bter

TOKEN -> UNITY, it is just that TOKEN is not tradeable (outside of AE)
you can think of them as the same, so no matter where it is available the TOKEN are equivalent

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 04:13:40 AM

14GMT is midnight here lol

Also i just withdrew all my NXT from bter to polo.... Undecided
there is still hope that polo will resurface
this is not normal for them at all
maybe the XMR thing was distracting them?
I dont know and I apologize for this sudden change, everything was all set for today actually, but then all stop.
so, plan B is what I had to do

YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:16:36 AM

I'll give an example of an ICO that worked. It was called FOOD and it worked because
it started at 1 satoshi and only asked 10 BTC of investment. It rose upwards of 2000%
because of these low starting points. Of course it was just for fun but it did prove
an interesting point about ICOs. People's confidence at launch is inversely proportional to the amount
of BTC that is raised

I know you think you cannot build what you want without serious investment but maybe you can
approach VCs for this amount of funding behind the scenes. Or possibly lower the amount or cap it.
I think asking people for 10,000 BTC to fund an experiment might be a lot to ask.
In a VC environment more money would be provided with goals met. Instead of raising all the funds
all at once.

Many open source projects started with far less money and people joined these projects
with their time because they believed in them. Bitcoin was one of them.

I have been following BTCD since it started and been an occasional investor.
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 04:16:53 AM

?

James

James,  I don't think this IPO will raise 10000+ BTC, that's too much, I don't think this project is worth 10000+ BTC, there will NO profit for the investors, in Chinese word, they will all become ”接盘侠“
you do understand the ICO funds are getting SuperNET at close to book value, basically if everything is sold, the investors would get most of the funds back, but there is a whole series of operating assets that will have services to sell to all the customers.
In real world terms 10,000 BTC is the value of a pretty small software company. so I doubt they would become ”接盘侠“, at least I sure hope not as I am planning on putting in $1 mil+ into this personally.  Also your ”接盘侠“ translates as Xia disk access, I have no idea what that means

sparta_cuss

Activity: 386
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:21:27 AM

I thought 接盘侠 meant "cute snot kitten."

"We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us." - E.M. Forster
NXT: NXT-Z24T-YU6D-688W-EARDT
BTC: 19ULeXarogu2rT4dhJN9vhztaorqDC3U7s
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: