Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:29:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer  (Read 736731 times)
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 06:23:43 PM

Than, please enlighten me. What is the current status of teleport?

Respectfully, not gonna do your HW for you. Not my job.

Yes. Like expected. See... I know it. I own BTCD. I also think that James is a great developer and I have respect for him. But I don't think that teleport will be the best of all solutions, just because a natural technical evolution. And every Project that is better than the best SuperNet-Coin is a risk for every SuperNet-Coin. It's simple logic. And particularly: This theoretical great Idea of a SuperNet is so hurried up that I am really disappointed.

Something big like this has to be planned and organized and thought through in every possible ascpect. And these aspects are also about involving people and Power and rules to prevent abuse of power. Every serious Dev will fear that he could lose control if he joins the SuperNet. And every serious Investor would like to have all these Infos before an ICO starts. I have read this whole thread and the Q-As and the PdF. But for me, some points are not clear. And I see that I'm not the only one.
I have been working on privacyServers since early this year
how does an innovation outside SuperNET threaten SuperNET more than any coin in isolation. You are making statements, but lacking a sound basis to make conclusions.

teleport is not the best of all solutions, sure I agree that there will probably be some solution better than teleport in the future, probably an improvement based on teleport's existence. I tried to solve all the issues I saw with current anon tech in a way that works with current anon tech and also BTC.

I have posted a detailed  procedure on any expenditures that are out of the ordinary, where are you comments about how those procedures enable an abuse of power. Is having a decentralized election an abuse of power.

so it is clear you have not read this thread, or if you did, you would get some very low scores in reading comprehension. Now I will give you the benefit of doubt that you just like to troll any IPO. But please restrict yourself to respectful fact based posts.

Thanks

James

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 06:23:59 PM

There have been more than a few folks with Hero reps suddenly showing up to proclaim what nonsense the supernet is, how hastily it has been conceived, etc. The following is directed at them:

If you do not understand the interrelationship between teleporting & the exponential increase in mathematical anon that is achieved by being able to move payments through one or more entirely different blockchains - then you do not understand one of the key ideas underlying the supernetwork.

If you do not understand that there will be a clear network advantage to coins joining the network, you have - again - not researched the concept sufficiently.

If you do not understand the corresponding increase in valuation of said coins, and how this ico is designed to reap the benefits of it, then again, you have not done you research.

Coming in here with potty mouth sentences full of "shit shit shit"  makes your Hero reps a joke.

If you have criticisms, articulate them about the underpinnings of the supernetwork - instead of engaging in shotgun character assasination of jl777 .  Be intelligent. Live up to your post count.

Jmho

You implicate that teleporting will be a great success and without any problems and on top of the Anon-Solutions. But: What, if there should be problems and/or better Solutions of other projects in a few months? It just would need one project that makes it better and all participating Coins would lose value. And if there should be a problem with teleporting... every participating Coin will crash. Every serious Dev will think through this. And I think: The best won't join it.

And, don't get me wrong. I like the SuperNet-Idea. But I also see this rushing and this "ICO"...  and it's not well organized. And I doubt, that all consequences are clear.
all usage of SuperNET is optional
the devs decide on three levels of integration
the user decides whether to Enter SuperNET
Even when SuperNET is Entered, each tx can use or not use Teleport or any other SuperNET API

The connections are peer to peer using UDP onion routed packets
If there is a new project with better value, then it would be hoped that they would join the SuperNET
If not, that's ok too.

(...)

But that could be the biggest problem. All the mediocre projects will want to enter. But the best possibly won't.

But, I think it's the wrong time for such questions. I will watch and wait. As I said: I like the Idea theoretically. But I personally will wait. Time will answer my questions.
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 06:26:33 PM

There have been more than a few folks with Hero reps suddenly showing up to proclaim what nonsense the supernet is, how hastily it has been conceived, etc. The following is directed at them:

If you do not understand the interrelationship between teleporting & the exponential increase in mathematical anon that is achieved by being able to move payments through one or more entirely different blockchains - then you do not understand one of the key ideas underlying the supernetwork.

If you do not understand that there will be a clear network advantage to coins joining the network, you have - again - not researched the concept sufficiently.

If you do not understand the corresponding increase in valuation of said coins, and how this ico is designed to reap the benefits of it, then again, you have not done you research.

Coming in here with potty mouth sentences full of "shit shit shit"  makes your Hero reps a joke.

If you have criticisms, articulate them about the underpinnings of the supernetwork - instead of engaging in shotgun character assasination of jl777 .  Be intelligent. Live up to your post count.

Jmho

You implicate that teleporting will be a great success and without any problems and on top of the Anon-Solutions. But: What, if there should be problems and/or better Solutions of other projects in a few months? It just would need one project that makes it better and all participating Coins would lose value. And if there should be a problem with teleporting... every participating Coin will crash. Every serious Dev will think through this. And I think: The best won't join it.

And, don't get me wrong. I like the SuperNet-Idea. But I also see this rushing and this "ICO"...  and it's not well organized. And I doubt, that all consequences are clear.
Even when SuperNET is Entered, each tx can use or not use Teleport or any other SuperNET API

If there is a new project with better value, then it would be hoped that they would join the SuperNET
If not, that's ok too.

(...)

But that could be the biggest problem. All the mediocre projects will want to enter. But the best possibly won't.

But, I think it's the wrong time for such questions. I will watch and wait. As I said: I like the Idea theoretically. But I personally will wait. Time will answer my questions.
We will not accept mediocre coins
there are already over a dozen coins that have applied
and this was before the start of fund raising
and before the initial tech.
so, please feel free to observe, ask questions, but I think it is not unreasonable for me to expect that you will not be making any more posts that are totally erroneous and you do not seem to be a troll. I am glad for this.

James

Check out https://twitter.com/Cryptopumping/status/508286537688420352 they are also hesitant

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 06:27:24 PM

all the pages of FUD I kind of skipped over, if I missed anybodys actual question please repost. I think I am pretty caught up now

James

klee
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 06:31:19 PM

You guys gave 2,500+ BTC to someone who refuses to idenficate themselves to a third-party? Jesus, this community never learns...
Sorry to say... before I can invest I need to make sure this isn't a scam. And there is a big red sign on this.
Bytheway the "this goes up X and X per minute" is another one. "Hurry up, don't miss the train!" Ugh. I get a feeling market gonna lose more BTC after this   Undecided

jl777 has been in the NXT community since very early on, and is a key contributor to the MGW(Multigateway) and other various projects. I've been here since the early beginning of NXT (December 2013 under Wakasaki808 before account was stolen) and have witnessed this firsthand.

The guy is not a nobody to anyone in the NXT community.

http://kolinevans.wordpress.com/2014/07/31/cryptocurrency-to-cryptocurrency-ipos-are-a-completely-corrupt-deception-the-simple-technical-guide

jl777 and his buddies are very capable scammers, that is true.
According to this article I am BCNext!

Interesting...
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 06:37:28 PM

Jmho

If not, that's ok too.

(...)

there are already over a dozen coins that have applied
and this was before the start of fund raising
and before the initial tech.
so, please feel free to observe, ask questions, but I think it is not unreasonable for me to expect that you will not be making any more posts that are totally erroneous and you do not seem to be a troll. I am glad for this.

James

Check out https://twitter.com/Cryptopumping/status/508286537688420352 they are also hesitant

I don't intend to attack anybody or this project. I will wait and watch and maybe ask some questions later. Today is not the right time for it.
GreenDude

Activity: 531
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 06:43:26 PM

Based on what jl777 said seems pretty obvious that dogeblackdark, doge, kitteh and CannabisCoin are gonna be part of the project based on the amazing features they can add to the SuperNET
Forobitcoins

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 06:44:59 PM

Those who bought Token above the official price , Please be patient
James will resolve the problem easily
Please do not poison the minds of other investors
Thank you for your cooperation
TOKEN/NXT   5,162,602.00 NXT + 13'177'994 NXT = 18340596 NXT @ 0.00007917 BTC = 1452.02 BTC   
TOKEN/BTCD   12,659.00 BTCD   @ 0.01455350 BTC = 184.23 BTC
TOKEN/BTC   608.50 BTC   
TOKEN/CNY   210K CNY   @ 2967 CNY/BTC = 70.78 BTC

2315.52 BTC equiv after 3.5 hrs

If you paid more than the official price on bter, just make a support ticket and they will credit your account

BTC and have not received the additional TOKEN to get your ave price to the 127 NXT, then PM me

James

https://twitter.com/Cryptopumping/status/508286537688420352

received, thank you

Sorry for my broken English XD
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 06:47:41 PM

Based on what jl777 said seems pretty obvious that dogeblackdark, doge, kitteh and CannabisCoin are gonna be part of the project based on the amazing features they can add to the SuperNET
please find the things I said that make this obvious.
do you know what a fact based post is?

threecats

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 06:48:51 PM

please find the things I said that make this obvious.
do you know what a fact based post is?

Dude is holding those coins ....
GreenDude

Activity: 531
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 06:54:04 PM

"We will not accept mediocre coins"

.. I thought that everyone would understand i was being sarcastic/ironic  Grin

and threecats.. im sitting only in nem/node/nxt/token/btc. I thought everyone would get the joke. Cheesy
pille

Activity: 436

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 06:55:54 PM

When will I be able to sell TOKEN for BTC on Bter at lower price than sell order? Need quick coins and will jump in back later.
threecats

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 06:59:29 PM

"We will not accept mediocre coins"

.. I thought that everyone would understand i was being sarcastic/ironic  Grin

and threecats.. im sitting only in nem/node/nxt/token/btc. I thought everyone would get the joke. Cheesy

sorry man :-)  i actually thought it was pretty funny hehe.
koralon

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:13:02 PM

Vericoin comes to mind as a very mediocre coin...

I mean it's a shitcoin, right?
Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826

amarha

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:14:25 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2014, 07:31:56 PM by Este Nuno

James,

I think you might have made a mistake in only allocating 1% of the superNET funds. That seems like too low of an amount to cover all the expenses that will be required. Development for all aspects would benefit from multiple developers, superNET core code, GUI(I know you don't do GUI and you do have some people already), code reviews, security audits, all of these things are worth doing. And the cost of hiring good technical people can add up fast, and with a project of this size 50 or 100 BTC doesn't sound like very much to me considering projects are often raising 10-20 times that amount for development alone.

So I guess my question to you is whether or not you plan to pay for essential development expenses out of the superNET funds. Because I think it's important that you do so in order to make sure you get the best people helping you create the best product you can.

Don't limit yourself and the funds you can use to make your project the best it can be just to avoid message board trolls. I hope you get the freedom to leverage this amount of money to make superNET fully vetted and fully secure.
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 07:16:27 PM

not yet (waiting to see the plateau price for NXT during this period to maximize Tokens). Of course FUD is expected in the daily life of any crypto. LOL

That's a trick I missed; good for you. Smiley

But I was lucky enough to buy Nxt last night at ~7050 satoshis. Smiley

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 07:18:57 PM

TOKEN/NXT   5,162,602.00 NXT + 13'177'994 NXT = 18340596 NXT @ 0.00007917 BTC = 1452.02 BTC   
TOKEN/BTCD   12,659.00 BTCD   @ 0.01455350 BTC = 184.23 BTC
TOKEN/BTC   608.50 BTC   
TOKEN/CNY   210K CNY   @ 2967 CNY/BTC = 70.78 BTC

2315.52 BTC equiv after 3.5 hrs

Good God...it's more-or-less reached Etherium's level. My congratulations, sir.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 07:27:08 PM

Hey, I know your FUD from some months ago, I see you're still on that path of darkness Sad

Well...look at it this way: if there were no FUD, no ignorance and no misplaced common sense, everyone who would have bought in the future will have bought right now. Consequently, there would have been next to no future demand later. Markets climb walls of skepticism and worry. Smiley

And slide down rivers of euphoria and bliss. Undecided

threecats

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:31:21 PM

what was the final value of ethereum sold?
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 07:34:49 PM

When will I be able to sell TOKEN for BTC on Bter at lower price than sell order? Need quick coins and will jump in back later.
not immediately, but we are planning on adding this to solve the problem we had at launch, hopefully early next week

Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: