Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:26:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer  (Read 736731 times)
S3MKi
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 02:53:36 PM

Keeping 30K NXT on BTER, hoping for the price to reach 9000 satoshi's before buying more :-)
better wait @15000 Wink
PilotofBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 02:54:58 PM

Can we know what coins are being considered right now to integrate the supernetwork?

No, that's part of the the main point of the superNET asset. To invest in the coins BEFORE the announcement of it joining the superNET occurs.

ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 02:57:09 PM

Keeping 30K NXT on BTER, hoping for the price to reach 9000 satoshi's before buying more :-)
better wait @15000 Wink

This week?
griffinriz

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 02:59:34 PM

Can we know what coins are being considered right now to integrate the supernetwork?

No, that's part of the the main point of the superNET asset. To invest in the coins BEFORE the announcement of it joining the superNET occurs.

so better invest in NEM than bcoz it will be part of superNET  Grin
r3animation

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 03:28:41 PM

Where did you hear that?
moneyflow

Activity: 281

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 03:34:37 PM

Actually that would just be bad for the market. I hope innovative coins are being considered instead of going with the usual anon and stuff coins.
PilotofBTC
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 03:39:27 PM

Actually that would just be bad for the market. I hope innovative coins are being considered instead of going with the usual anon and stuff coins.

Wut? I don't understand what your reply has to do with my post that you quoted?
moneyflow

Activity: 281

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 03:42:27 PM

It's as if you describe it being a pumper. that would be bad if that was the point.
S3MKi
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 03:51:59 PM

better wait @15000 Wink

This week?
u know answer Wink
PilotofBTC
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 04:05:05 PM

It's as if you describe it being a pumper. that would be bad if that was the point.

Did you read the OP?

What this means is that the coins that are accepted will most likely get a pretty immediate boost in valuation. Nothing like what happened to BBR in most cases, but still the fact that the coin instantly is worth more when it has direct access to the Supernetwork and also gains revenue sharing, really does increase the value of the coin. This is a permanent and significant change to the outlook of the coin.

In order to bind together the core coins in the Supernetwork I would like to make an investment to purchase a meaningful percentage to HODL. No intentions to flip after the price increase, just long term buy and hodl and collecting the revenue share.

Hence the Supernetwor. It will use the funds raised to privately purchase coins prior to public announcement of their acceptance into the Supernetwork, also for some after market support and maybe even market making to provide liquidity.

These are not my words.

ASICHEAD

Activity: 552

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 04:48:34 PM

Hi
Dear James

I am interested in your thoughts and objectives , also I am interested in the fast growing SuperNET , but I think you quickly response to all requests of add new coins to SuperNET.

Of course, this is one of the good methods but lead to the subtleties in your works ( in our language there is a proverb that says, One hand can not be lifting a couple of watermelon ) .

I think , Until the end of ICO and The inception of SuperNET , other coins do not add to SuperNET . Because this thread has many effects in the minds of investors and can be wiped out reliability them to you.

of course this is my personal opinion and choice is yours.  Wink

again sorry for my bad English

▄███▄
███████▄
██████▀██▄
█████▄  ▀██▄
████▀  ▄  ▀██▄
███▄ ▄██▀   ▀
██████▀  ▄█▄
███████▄█████▄
███████████████▄
████████████████▀
█████████▀
███████▀
 ▀███▀
Safein     
.M A K E   I S I M P L E.
A   R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   W A Y   T O   P A Y   O N L I N E
[WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████▀░░░░░▐████
███████████████░░░░░░░▐████
██████████████▌░░░▐████████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░▐█████
▀█████████████▌░░░▐███████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░░░███████
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
█████████▌▐░░░░░░░█████████
██████████░▄██▄░░██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
A
▬▬

█▄▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀
██████████████▀▀
██████████▀▀
██████▀▀
█▀▀
.GET IT ON               
Google Play
Wob

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:27:57 PM

Hi
Dear James

I am interested in your thoughts and objectives , also I am interested in the fast growing SuperNET , but I think you quickly response to all requests of add new coins to SuperNET.

Of course, this is one of the good methods but lead to the subtleties in your works ( in our language there is a proverb that says, One hand can not be lifting a couple of watermelon ) .

I think , Until the end of ICO and The inception of SuperNET , other coins do not add to SuperNET . Because this thread has many effects in the minds of investors and can be wiped out reliability them to you.

I dont get it, what do you want? Him to announce all the coins immdediatlybrbbrrbr Smiley
softstorb

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:31:02 PM

Hi
Dear James

I dont get it, what do you want? Him to announce all the coins immdediatlybrbbrrbr Smiley

I think he is saying the contrary as in he shouldn't discuss with coin devs this quickly because his words have too much influence on the markets. It can lead people to believe a coin is going to be added when its not or something like that I guess.
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:04:23 PM

I don't think that will be an issue.  BBR has already been chosen for anon.  I imagine other coins to be added will need to have features other than anon.
Thingamajig

Activity: 497
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 07:26:06 PM

Where did you hear that?

Yes there is. James asked if we could make commitments regard backwards compatibility and common sense practices when releasing new versions. He appeared to be interested in using NEM AE instead of NXT AE as base.
What made it impossible to work on this with him was the timeline. Our AE isn't even designed yet and so we can't have it ready when James needs it. He would have been fine with a slight delay but our estimated timeline didn't satisfy his needs.
He did say that he will implement NEM Support next year.

http://forum.nemcoin.com/index.php?topic=2393.0;topicseen
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 08:49:22 PM

James, I have been following the VRC thread the past few days, but I am quite sure not all have - so i am thinking it might be an idea to give a very short, consise summary of the role that is being aimed for with respect to VRC and the Supernet, fiat interface, etc.   This distinct from the other dev committments you have made to VRC.

When you feel like taking a break from coding, that is.  Smiley
I have already posted about VRC
most profits are earned by the most informed
if people just blindly buy something I mention without understanding the specifics, they wont do as well as the ones that take the time to research and think things through

I am posting on the VRC thread
For people that are wanting to see all my public posts, there is even some sort of twitter feed about this

If people are not wanting to spend the time to even read my posting, then that is ok, but I am not going to do GUI
software GUI or financial GUI

I have posted trading advices on BTCD thread, so if you want my advices on trading strategy, then follow the BTCD thread. I do necessarily have to post specific trade guidance for the advices. During the TOKEN opening there were many that were making these high bids and to make crypto a safe place, I make the compensation, even though there was no obligation to. I do not want crypto to become some copy of fiat. Now, even the NXT community who understand assets and are much, much more tech knowledgeable than most of the coin communities got caught up in the buying panic. The BTCD community made me super proud. Not a single one of them overbid!

Give a man a good trade, you make him some profits. Teach a man how to trade, you make him financially independent

James

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 09:01:48 PM

Only for selected few, deal also known as insider trading and punishable in normal trading environments. If you think jl777 and his insider buddies are not investing their own money
into coins that will be later pumped with your money than you are super green.

most profits are earned by the most informed

There it is, sponsored by money of people who will eventualy earn few % dividends and maybe a bit more if lucky and skilled enough with trading.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 09:05:04 PM

really hope this thing goes for a least 3 weeks. Ive got 3 grand fiat to spare by then.
due to the unexpectedly large first day, the 3% threshold will be hard to achieve on day 15, so the most likely scenario currently is it will end at the end of day 17. We might be able to justify it lasting until 11:59 PM in the last timezone before the international date line as it was specified in days and not hours.

i am bad with timezones, so hopefully somebody will figure out what this is in GMT adjustment

without the days 18 to 28, this will really reduce the value of the bonus as the average bonus would end up around 12% (adjusting for the large NXT percentage), which is .0103 BTC, with the 1% for expenses the NAV would start at .0102 BTC. The early birds 10x normal day volumes is really skewing the NAV.

Which means anybody that purchases below .0102 BTC would actually have purchased below NAV.
Of course with the multicurrency holdings the NAV is changed by these fluctuations, so these figures are using the invalid assumption of static value for BTCD, NXT and CNY against BTC.

Now, if the BTC community is making a better showing than 1% participation compared to the NXT peoples, this will change by at least 2% and if the funding coming in is able to extend the period to 28 days, then the initial NAV will be closer to .0113 BTC

I am curious to see how the early investor self interest will be reflected in TOKEN sales. If I had the time for such things, I would maybe recommend to the people I know to just buy 1 TOKEN. This is but $5 to support the cause of UNITY

Without some grassroots support for the small purchase, I doubt we will be able to extend past the 17th day. It is only a 10% ROI, so probably not worth worrying about too much, just thought I would explain the numbers and how the starting NAV can be around the .0113 BTC.

Also, maybe it was missed, but I will be recommending for approval to SuperNET assetholders to approve making a NAV bid in BTC to allow for people to sell at NAV in case they forget about HODL. I estimate a high probability of the accepting of this.

James

r3animation

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 09:05:37 PM

Only for selected few, deal also known as insider trading and punishable in normal trading environments. If you think jl777 and his insider buddies are not investing their own money
into coins that will be later pumped with your money than you are super green.

Jelly much?
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 09:19:34 PM

I see that the troll that is on my ignorelist just posted. He is an allstar troll and in my hall of shame

I suggest to put him on ignore so we can do our business in peace. Please do not quote anything which contains any part of his tainted words.

for those that are not knowing of my dislike for trolls, I have a list of them in my OP, these are people that I am convinced are using their intellect to misrepresent the truth, or are simply just not behaving in a civil manner and have achieved the ultimate blackmark by making me upset enough to permanently ban them from my universe. I put such pests in my OP list so everyone can understand who is to be distrusted. The most dangerous ones are ones that mix in some actual facts so to confuse people that are not as technical as they are.

This is the WORST behavior to be possible from an intelligent person. It is like big strong bully beating up the small kid in glasses just because he can. Humiliating the defenseless and weak, for amusement or even for financial gain. In children we tolerate this behavior for some reason, but as adults if somebody does something like this it is a crime. Assault, theft, battery, jailable offense.

Now if an intellectual bully is tricking people into making financial mistakes and profiting from this, or simply confusing them with misinformation, how is this different? If this causes people to lose thousands of dollars, how is it any different than theft by the bully?

So, if you trust me who has worked so hard to help crypto, given away about 40% of my fortune to 100+ people (millions of USD worth), provably helped NXT investors make over 125 million NXT (maybe much more now) and BTCD investors over $6 million USD, then banish these trolls. All you have to do is click the "ignore" link next to their handle and they cause us no more bother.

In crypto, the SHUNNING is the ultimate sanction and I do not use this lightly, but I tire of debating against those that are intentionally creating disinformation. There are those that are appearing to be a troll, but a lot of times they are just making a bad assumption and when they find the truth they are changing their discussion to a fact based one, instead of unsupported conclusion ones. The other day we saw this with trythisnow, who I mistook for a troll at first as he started with the assumption that I was a crook and was using any data he could misinterpret to fit this theory. However, as the discussions proceeded it became clear that he had real questions and I think ended up asking some of the most valuable questions.

So, I am very tolerant of potential trolls, but this subSTRATA and benthach are most likely some paid guys.

I will not be happy to see any quotings from either of these two, so to avoid accidentally requoting them, please put them on ignore. Every time they post I will make this reminder. They are permanently SHUNNED.

James

Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: