Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:59:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer  (Read 736731 times)
CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 09:27:14 AM

how can it be 2 coins like btcd and boolberry in supernetwork? how can we access supernetwork, is it finished? is it finished how can we see that btcd and boolberry is now in supernetwork? where do we go to see that with our eyes?

Boolberry is not growing at the same speed as btcd, btcd is growing steadily and Boolberry is getting smaller steadily how is that, I thought the queen coin of the supernetwork as btcd will look after their babies and given milk to grow up, why boolberry is getting little by little smaller? and it seems strange than Bitmark  is not part of the supernetwork only cooperating and it has more than double its price. Does this not influence other coins to join  supernetwork seen how boolberry is not growing as we all expected? What is happening to boolberry...btcd is growing but his younger brother seems not to have attention from its parents

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826

amarha

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 09:55:15 AM

how can it be 2 coins like btcd and boolberry in supernetwork? how can we access supernetwork, is it finished? is it finished how can we see that btcd and boolberry is now in supernetwork? where do we go to see that with our eyes?

Boolberry is not growing at the same speed as btcd, btcd is growing steadily and Boolberry is getting smaller steadily how is that, I thought the queen coin of the supernetwork as btcd will look after their babies and given milk to grow up, why boolberry is getting little by little smaller? and it seems strange than Bitmark  is not part of the supernetwork only cooperating and it has more than double its price. Does this not influence other coins to join  supernetwork seen how boolberry is not growing as we all expected? What is happening to boolberry...btcd is growing but his younger brother seems not to have attention from its parents

Boolberry is doing fine. People obviously got very excited when word got out that they would be part of the superNET. Since BBR currently has the strongest anon tech in crypto I would expect demand to increase when people are able to use the superNET to send BBR.

It's still up hundreds of percent recently. If you ended up buying in at the top of the current cycle that's unfortunate but I wouldn't worry about it too much.

A lot of people still don't know about BBR despite it having upgraded anonymity compared to other CN based coins: http://www.slideshare.net/boolberry/boolberry-solves-cryptonoteflaws-37055246

So maybe people here should consider doing some projects that will help raise awareness and usage among people who are interested in using anonymous cryptocurrencies.
Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 10:10:00 AM

I'd echo the comments on bbr. SuperNET hasn't even launched yet!
Just the developments of the last few days reassure me that SuperNET will be a real powerhouse of linked coins and services that will benefit all involved.

Is there somewhere we can suggest features for the SuperWallet? There are a couple of minor ones I'd like to see.
valarmg

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 10:13:36 AM

Boolberry has had a 5fold increase in the last 2 weeks and you are complaining that it's not enough!!! Only in crypto.
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 10:14:32 AM

Boolberry is doing fine. People obviously got very excited when word got out that they would be part of the superNET. Since BBR currently has the strongest anon tech in crypto I would expect demand to increase when people are able to use the superNET to send BBR.

It's still up hundreds of percent recently. If you ended up buying in at the top of the current cycle that's unfortunate but I wouldn't worry about it too much.

A lot of people still don't know about BBR despite it having upgraded anonymity compared to other CN based coins: http://www.slideshare.net/boolberry/boolberry-solves-cryptonoteflaws-37055246

So maybe people here should consider doing some projects that will help raise awareness and usage among people who are interested in using anonymous cryptocurrencies.

Thanks for posting this!  BBR is currently getting ready to launch a new community outreach and marketing program. The community is getting organized and Zoidberg is in complete support and ready to help in any way.

If you are interested in being an active part - even a small part - of the BBR community please PM me for more details.

A lot of exciting news in the works, including a potential rebranding of BBR to make it even more attractive.

Again, if any of you have any interest in being a part of this community, let me know.

Jon
Elokane

Activity: 817

Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 10:28:18 AM

Is the post ICO buywall going to be at the original price or at the 15% increase? I suggest at the original price if you're not looking for an immediate dump.

Synereo: liberating the Internet from abusive business models.

Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart, he dreams himself your master.
<br>
torshammer

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 10:51:56 AM

Thanks for posting this!  BBR is currently getting ready to launch a new community outreach and marketing program. The community is getting organized and Zoidberg is in complete support and ready to help in any way.

If you are interested in being an active part - even a small part - of the BBR community please PM me for more details.

A lot of exciting news in the works, including a potential rebranding of BBR to make it even more attractive.

Again, if any of you have any interest in being a part of this community, let me know.

Jon

Don't suppose there is talk of a new, better name in that rebranding discussion ...?
Breasal

Activity: 585
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 12:06:45 PM

Don't suppose there is talk of a new, better name in that rebranding discussion ...?

Probably best open a topic on the forum: https://forum.thesupernet.org/index.php
softstorb

Activity: 228

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 12:25:11 PM

I believe coin2 could be a good candidate for the supernet, useful concept aiming at a big market and a team who went public.

is there a list of criteria you are looking at for recruiting a coin?
habraken

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 12:35:48 PM

I believe coin2 could be a good candidate for the supernet, useful concept aiming at a big market and a team who went public.

Why? What makes it unique? What feature would I want to use?
According to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=483847.0 it looks like just another clonecoin... Are the coins earned and used in that FPS game?
softstorb

Activity: 228

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 12:47:44 PM

Why? What makes it unique? What feature would I want to use?
According to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=483847.0 it looks like just another clonecoin... Are the coins earned and used in that FPS game?

Thats the purpose of it, the gaming concept. and I think they have multiple games in the making not only 1 .
alxx77

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 02:32:48 PM

Is everything OK with BTER... everything is creeping slow.. or even not working...Huh

it's better now...  Smiley

shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 03:26:54 PM

Actually BBR has experienced massive gains recently.  It would be expected that people would use the recent price spike to sell some of their BBR for a profit.  That happens with all coins.  Overall BBR is is up significantly compared to where it was just a couple weeks ago. 

BBR is doing fine and will continue to grow.  You have to remember that BBR was as low as .00012 at the end of August.  It is now .00083.  Not bad gains for a couple weeks.  How is that getting smaller?

Now might be a good time to acquire additional BBR before it goes back up to and beyond it's recent highs.
CECVW
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 04:29:14 PM

Actually BBR has experienced massive gains recently.  It would be expected that people would use the recent price spike to sell some of their BBR for a profit.  That happens with all coins.  Overall BBR is is up significantly compared to where it was just a couple weeks ago. 

BBR is doing fine and will continue to grow.  You have to remember that BBR was as low as .00012 at the end of August.  It is now .00083.  Not bad gains for a couple weeks.  How is that getting smaller?

Now might be a good time to acquire additional BBR before it goes back up to and beyond it's recent highs.

No, I am not complaining all the contrary, I know BBR has grown a lot but for 2 weeks has been not movement, I was expecting to continue to grow to the same level as btcd as btcd was $0,4 when I bought it and now its more than $6. I guess I was expecting the same to happen when I heard James talking about BBR and I bought it after making a bit of research as James lips are magic and I said ohh ha BBR is going to be also $6 soon, as I thought they were brothers as only 2 coins in supernetwork, ok I am always full of questions but this has not been answer yet, how do we know that BBR and even BTCD is in supernetwork, how can we check? If supernetwork is a galaxy how to get have access to this galaxy so we can fly with our UNITY rockets and airship. For me UNITY are like spaceship in the galaxy and the coins the planets, so with my UNITY Spaceship I can go to any of these planet an use their resources.

Also, now as like to give example of how I interpretate Supernetwork, BTCD flirted with BBR and the become boyfriend and girlfriend and decided to live in the same house ( supernetwork), now BTCD is a flirted cowboy and continue flirting with other coins leaving his BBR girlfriend backhome unattended that's why is not growing much more now, as BBR needs a failthfull boyfriend,  BTDC is a womaniser and as soon it touch another coin that coin get excited and grow only till randy BTCD find another coin and so on, sorry I know its not a good example but that's my feeling, a coin will get a peak only at the beginning and then will stabilise without further big growth.

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
sparta_cuss

Activity: 386
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 04:42:01 PM

Also, now as like to give example of how I interpretate Supernetwork, BTCD flirted with BBR and the become boyfriend and girlfriend and decided to live in the same house ( supernetwork), now BTCD is a flirted cowboy and continue flirting with other coins leaving his BBR girlfriend backhome unattended that's why is not growing much more now, as BBR needs a failthfull boyfriend,  BTDC is a womaniser and as soon it touch another coin that coin get excited and grow only till randy BTCD find another coin and so on, sorry I know its not a good example but that's my feeling, a coin will get a peak only at the beginning and then will stabilise without further big growth.

Analogies help me understand the high tech stuff, too.

I love this story SO MUCH!!!   Smiley

"We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us." - E.M. Forster
NXT: NXT-Z24T-YU6D-688W-EARDT
BTC: 19ULeXarogu2rT4dhJN9vhztaorqDC3U7s
valarmg

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 04:53:40 PM

Is there somewhere to see how many TOKENS have been purchased so far? Also why is the ask price from the official account lower today than it was yesterday? I bought in at 122nxt and today it's 118. I thought that the early bird discount dropped over time in which case you would expect a higher price. Or is it somehow pegged to the performance of BTC or nxt at this stage?

It's priced in BTC, and gradually increases in price (in BTC terms). Therefore if you are buying in Nxt, and the value of NXT goes up faster than the increase in BTC price, then you get more TOKEN for your NXT.
torshammer

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 04:56:10 PM

Also, now as like to give example of how I interpretate Supernetwork, BTCD flirted with BBR and the become boyfriend and girlfriend and decided to live in the same house ( supernetwork), now BTCD is a flirted cowboy and continue flirting with other coins leaving his BBR girlfriend backhome unattended that's why is not growing much more now, as BBR needs a failthfull boyfriend,  BTDC is a womaniser and as soon it touch another coin that coin get excited and grow only till randy BTCD find another coin and so on, sorry I know its not a good example but that's my feeling, a coin will get a peak only at the beginning and then will stabilise without further big growth.

I love this story SO MUCH!!!   Smiley

i never knew there was so much romance in crypto. feel so sorry for that bbr girl, what will she ever do with her riches. can't wait for the sequel.
CECVW
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 05:19:34 PM

Also, now as like to give example of how I interpretate Supernetwork, BTCD flirted with BBR and the become boyfriend and girlfriend and decided to live in the same house ( supernetwork), now BTCD is a flirted cowboy and continue flirting with other coins leaving his BBR girlfriend backhome unattended that's why is not growing much more now, as BBR needs a failthfull boyfriend,  BTDC is a womaniser and as soon it touch another coin that coin get excited and grow only till randy BTCD find another coin and so on, sorry I know its not a good example but that's my feeling, a coin will get a peak only at the beginning and then will stabilise without further big growth.

I love this story SO MUCH!!!   Smiley

i never knew there was so much romance in crypto. feel so sorry for that bbr girl, what will she ever do with her riches. can't wait for the sequel.

THE SEQUEL:

BTCD having all these lovers now outside supernetwork house and lonely BBR back home not knowing what to do with his unfaithful boyfriend.

While BTCD makes love with vericoin, nxttty, rootcoin, withiout BBR knowledge, randy cowboy BTCD start making a plan how to keep all the lovers together with her lonely BBR girlfriend.

BTCD return Back home with her girlfriend Boolberry:

BBR: where have you been honey?

BTCD: well, something unexpected happen at work and I needed to stay

BBR: that's the excuse you have been giving me for the last 2 weeks, you know the first week of our relationship I felt great and was growing as a woman but now I don't feel a woman any more, I feel you are cheating on me.

BTCD: but honey how can you say that, I am  working very hard to pay the mortgage of this house.

BBR: please be honest with me, who are you seeing behind my back, when we sleep together we don't make love anymore, it seems you come very exhausted from work, and that means not only one or two days, its been going on for two weeks.

BTCD: Ok I have been flirty with other women

BBR: have you made love to them?

BTCD: Please how can you ask me that?

BBR: Please answer me now, I can not live like this anymore, I feel so lonely, frustrated

BTCD: Ok honey, I have been unfailthful but was only because I am planning to do something better for hour house , our supernetwork, Look you don't know how to iron my clothes and not even know how to cook basic food, what you do well is cleaning the house, the reason I have been flirting and making love to these coins is to convince them to come to live with us so , look vericoin can  iron my clothes, rootcoin is a good cook and nxtty does give good massages. now can you see why I spend so much time with other coins because I want to have a supernetwork house full of girlfriends that can do everything for me, what one girlfriend can not do for me another girlfriend can, do you understand honey?

BBR: do not call me honey again!!

This is another example for people who does not understand technical language to undertand  supernetwork in a easy way

torshammer

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 05:25:22 PM

Damn! Sounds like a sweet set up to me! : -)
Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826

amarha

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 05:27:55 PM

Boolberry is not growing at the same speed as btcd, btcd is growing steadily and Boolberry is getting smaller steadily how is that, I thought the queen coin of the supernetwork as btcd will look after their babies and given milk to grow up, why boolberry is getting little by little smaller? and it seems strange than Bitmark  is not part of the supernetwork only cooperating and it has more than double its price. Does this not influence other coins to join  supernetwork seen how boolberry is not growing as we all expected? What is happening to boolberry...btcd is growing but his younger brother seems not to have attention from its parents

No, I am not complaining all the contrary, I know BBR has grown a lot but for 2 weeks has been not movement, I was expecting to continue to grow to the same level as btcd as btcd was $0,4 when I bought it and now its more than $6. I guess I was expecting the same to happen when I heard James talking about BBR and I bought it after making a bit of research as James lips are magic and I said ohh ha BBR is going to be also $6 soon, as I thought they were brothers as only 2 coins in supernetwork, ok I am always full of questions but this has not been answer yet, how do we know that BBR and even BTCD is in supernetwork, how can we check? If supernetwork is a galaxy how to get have access to this galaxy so we can fly with our UNITY rockets and airship. For me UNITY are like spaceship in the galaxy and the coins the planets, so with my UNITY Spaceship I can go to any of these planet an use their resources.

BTCD is a fully mined coin on PoS now with no downward pressure from miners and something like a 1.2 million coin supply(low). BBR is a PoW coin and is still being mined and will be mined for a long time so it's not really a valid comparison to compare BTCD to BBR.
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: