Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:54:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer  (Read 736725 times)
valarmg

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 05:40:24 PM

how can it be 2 coins like btcd and boolberry in supernetwork? how can we access supernetwork, is it finished? is it finished how can we see that btcd and boolberry is now in supernetwork? where do we go to see that with our eyes?

Boolberry is not growing at the same speed as btcd, btcd is growing steadily and Boolberry is getting smaller steadily how is that, I thought the queen coin of the supernetwork as btcd will look after their babies and given milk to grow up, why boolberry is getting little by little smaller? and it seems strange than Bitmark  is not part of the supernetwork only cooperating and it has more than double its price. Does this not influence other coins to join  supernetwork seen how boolberry is not growing as we all expected? What is happening to boolberry...btcd is growing but his younger brother seems not to have attention from its parents

Actually BBR has experienced massive gains recently.  It would be expected that people would use the recent price spike to sell some of their BBR for a profit.  That happens with all coins.  Overall BBR is is up significantly compared to where it was just a couple weeks ago. 

BBR is doing fine and will continue to grow.  You have to remember that BBR was as low as .00012 at the end of August.  It is now .00083.  Not bad gains for a couple weeks.  How is that getting smaller?

Now might be a good time to acquire additional BBR before it goes back up to and beyond it's recent highs.

No, I am not complaining all the contrary, I know BBR has grown a lot but for 2 weeks has been not movement, I was expecting to continue to grow to the same level as btcd as btcd was $0,4 when I bought it and now its more than $6. I guess I was expecting the same to happen when I heard James talking about BBR and I bought it after making a bit of research as James lips are magic and I said ohh ha BBR is going to be also $6 soon, as I thought they were brothers as only 2 coins in supernetwork, ok I am always full of questions but this has not been answer yet, how do we know that BBR and even BTCD is in supernetwork, how can we check? If supernetwork is a galaxy how to get have access to this galaxy so we can fly with our UNITY rockets and airship. For me UNITY are like spaceship in the galaxy and the coins the planets, so with my UNITY Spaceship I can go to any of these planet an use their resources.

Also, now as like to give example of how I interpretate Supernetwork, BTCD flirted with BBR and the become boyfriend and girlfriend and decided to live in the same house ( supernetwork), now BTCD is a flirted cowboy and continue flirting with other coins leaving his BBR girlfriend backhome unattended that's why is not growing much more now, as BBR needs a failthfull boyfriend,  BTDC is a womaniser and as soon it touch another coin that coin get excited and grow only till randy BTCD find another coin and so on, sorry I know its not a good example but that's my feeling, a coin will get a peak only at the beginning and then will stabilise without further big growth.

BTCD is a fully mined coin on PoS now with no downward pressure from miners and something like a 1.2 million coin supply(low). BBR is a PoW coin and is still being mined and will be mined for a long time so it's not really a valid comparison to compare BTCD to BBR.
The coin supply doesn't matter. It's just a number. If there were 1.2billion coins created, then every BTCD owner would have 1000x the coins and there'd be absolutely no other difference. If there was 1200 coins created, everything would be exactly the same except it would cost 6000+ dollars per coin. The number of coins doesn't affect the supply since it's divisible.

I agree about the mining. Seems hard for PoW coins to keep up with PoS coins from an investment point of view, I tend to mainly invest in PoS coins for that reason.
Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

amarha

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 05:43:02 PM

how can it be 2 coins like btcd and boolberry in supernetwork? how can we access supernetwork, is it finished? is it finished how can we see that btcd and boolberry is now in supernetwork? where do we go to see that with our eyes?

Boolberry is not growing at the same speed as btcd, btcd is growing steadily and Boolberry is getting smaller steadily how is that, I thought the queen coin of the supernetwork as btcd will look after their babies and given milk to grow up, why boolberry is getting little by little smaller? and it seems strange than Bitmark  is not part of the supernetwork only cooperating and it has more than double its price. Does this not influence other coins to join  supernetwork seen how boolberry is not growing as we all expected? What is happening to boolberry...btcd is growing but his younger brother seems not to have attention from its parents

Actually BBR has experienced massive gains recently.  It would be expected that people would use the recent price spike to sell some of their BBR for a profit.  That happens with all coins.  Overall BBR is is up significantly compared to where it was just a couple weeks ago. 

BBR is doing fine and will continue to grow.  You have to remember that BBR was as low as .00012 at the end of August.  It is now .00083.  Not bad gains for a couple weeks.  How is that getting smaller?

Now might be a good time to acquire additional BBR before it goes back up to and beyond it's recent highs.

No, I am not complaining all the contrary, I know BBR has grown a lot but for 2 weeks has been not movement, I was expecting to continue to grow to the same level as btcd as btcd was $0,4 when I bought it and now its more than $6. I guess I was expecting the same to happen when I heard James talking about BBR and I bought it after making a bit of research as James lips are magic and I said ohh ha BBR is going to be also $6 soon, as I thought they were brothers as only 2 coins in supernetwork, ok I am always full of questions but this has not been answer yet, how do we know that BBR and even BTCD is in supernetwork, how can we check? If supernetwork is a galaxy how to get have access to this galaxy so we can fly with our UNITY rockets and airship. For me UNITY are like spaceship in the galaxy and the coins the planets, so with my UNITY Spaceship I can go to any of these planet an use their resources.

Also, now as like to give example of how I interpretate Supernetwork, BTCD flirted with BBR and the become boyfriend and girlfriend and decided to live in the same house ( supernetwork), now BTCD is a flirted cowboy and continue flirting with other coins leaving his BBR girlfriend backhome unattended that's why is not growing much more now, as BBR needs a failthfull boyfriend,  BTDC is a womaniser and as soon it touch another coin that coin get excited and grow only till randy BTCD find another coin and so on, sorry I know its not a good example but that's my feeling, a coin will get a peak only at the beginning and then will stabilise without further big growth.

BTCD is a fully mined coin on PoS now with no downward pressure from miners and something like a 1.2 million coin supply(low). BBR is a PoW coin and is still being mined and will be mined for a long time so it's not really a valid comparison to compare BTCD to BBR.
The coin supply doesn't matter. It's just a number. If there were 1.2billion coins created, then every BTCD owner would have 1000x the coins and there'd be absolutely no other difference. If there was 1200 coins created, everything would be exactly the same except it would cost 6000+ dollars per coin. The number of coins doesn't affect the supply since it's divisible.

I agree about the mining. Seems hard for PoW coins to keep up with PoS coins from an investment point of view, I tend to mainly invest in PoS coins for that reason.

The coin supply matters when he's talking about each coin being worth 6 dollars.
torshammer

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 06:17:44 PM

y'all are leaving out all the hot steamy romance.
sparta_cuss

Activity: 386
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 06:20:45 PM

y'all are leaving out all the hot steamy romance.

Exactly! The SuperNET romance.

Episode 2: See what happens when BTCD comes home with a virus. Will BBR catch it? Will she stay?

"We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us." - E.M. Forster
NXT: NXT-Z24T-YU6D-688W-EARDT
BTC: 19ULeXarogu2rT4dhJN9vhztaorqDC3U7s
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 06:27:42 PM

Sorry about this brief aside, but I just found out that my biggest buyer for the Simgate Asset (Simcoin gateway) is none other than James! He bought ~2/3rds of the float for jl777hodl.

Found out courtesy of a FUDster on another thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=770895.msg8804349#msg8804349

And here's your comedy break. That same FUDster, through the magic power of surmise, concluded that "jl777 = Nxtblg or something to do with Nxtblg"  Cheesy

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Skinnkavaj

Activity: 469

English Motherfucker do you speak it ?

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 06:32:44 PM

The truth is out: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=780481.msg8806758#msg8806758

Hotmetal

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 06:36:49 PM

The truth is out:

Troll harder.
CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 06:42:12 PM

One word that comes up on the criticism of SuperNET is "control," but this is in error. James is not seeking and will not have control over any of the internal workings of these coins (except for BTCD, for which he became core developer prior to SuperNET). These coins will not be granted control over any of the interoperabilities enabled by SuperNET. Advertisers will not be granted any control over the functionalities or appearances of any aspect of SuperNET.  

I'm a wee bit regretful about disclosing this, but the fellow you're referencing is a Canadian like myself. Many Canadians, when looking at this project, will fall into the habit of confusing it with a cartel like the Canadian phone and cable companies. Comes with the territory & associated structure of the economy, unfortunately.

I trust James and he shows a lot of good habits and attitude regardless if his BTCD coin  is having affairs with other coins behind boolberry back.

James keep strong!! don't let bad rumours destroy your Galaxy full of Unity spaceships! I have 173 spaceship and intend to fly them! No one will destroy my dream to be a pilot!

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 06:43:58 PM

Funny thing to post from a fellow whose side motto is "English Motherfucker do you speak it ?" I speak English quite well, and that post you reference maps far more closely to "largely unsubstantiated opinion" than the word you used. Few facts, lotsa surmise - particularly with regard to this snippet: "this jl777 have 50 different pumps going on probably where he hold everything"

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

CECVW
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 06:51:26 PM

Funny thing to post from a fellow whose side motto is "English Motherfucker do you speak it ?" I speak English quite well, and that post you reference maps far more closely to "largely unsubstantiated opinion" than the word you used. Few facts, lotsa surmise - particularly with regard to this snippet: "this jl777 have 50 different pumps going on probably where he hold everything"

So what? I don't care, that make me believe more in James, he is a clever man and super crypto man too many jealous men want to destroy him, but do you know what? these news will make him more popular and his galaxy will expand to the infinitive! You are feeding your enemy with more energy for the universe to expand! thanks

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 06:52:11 PM

It would be respectful to remove the posts giving/quoting the nationality of the man who strongly prefers to stay anonymous, assuming they are even accurate.
Moneroman88

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 06:55:07 PM

Gals you got scammed hard, my condolences. Here's the cold truth and reality about JL777: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=781323.msg8807178#msg8807178

Jl777 is nothing but a smart ultra scammer taking advantage of you guys' endless greed.

Skinnkavaj is right in everything he posted. Neglect it or get real. See you on the Monero side.
torshammer

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 07:07:51 PM

It would be respectful to remove the posts giving/quoting the nationality of the man who strongly prefers to stay anonymous, assuming they are even accurate.

James is not from the referenced country. At the same time, I quite agree,  it is poor judgement and disrespectful. One would hope you would not like to be doxxed in a similar fashion. One would hope you would immediately adjust the post.
torshammer

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 07:09:31 PM

Gals you got scammed hard, my condolences. Here's the cold truth and reality about JL777: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=781323.msg8807178#msg8807178

Jl777 is nothing but a smart ultra scammer taking advantage of you guys' endless greed.

Skinnkavaj is right in everything he posted. Neglect it or get real. See you on the Monero side.

What is it with you monero guys having to always go troll other threads? Something in the water over there?

Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 07:11:23 PM

James is not from the referenced country. At the same time, I quite agree,  it is poor judgement and disrespectful. One would hope you would not like to be doxxed in a similar fashion. One would hope you would immediately adjust the post.

I know. He lives on a plane, constantly circling the earth due west. In this way he avoids hostile jurisdictions by remaining in international airspace. It also explains how he seems to have 28 hours a day.
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 07:15:44 PM

What is it with you monero guys having to always go troll other threads? Something in the water over there?

I would distance the Monero core members and majority of the community from the trolls that they have no control over.  There are Monero guys that are invested in SuperNet.  I think the inclusion of Boolberry has ruffled some feathers.  But overall the Monero community is a good community.  No need to slam Monero for the actions of a few.
Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 07:17:51 PM

Okay, I just removed mine.

Moneroman88

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 07:18:35 PM

I would distance the Monero core members and majority of the community from the trolls that they have no control over.  There are Monero guys that are invested in SuperNet.  I think the inclusion of Boolberry has ruffled some feathers.  But overall the Monero community is a good community.  No need to slam Monero for the actions of a few.

I strongly agree with shojayxt. For some reason there are not few Nazis attracted to Monero although we have nothing to do with fascism AT ALL. Disregard these fucking trolls. Pay attention to the sayers of truth though: For if you get in today you will be rich in the future. Not through your Supernet assets, certainly not.
CECVW
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 07:37:40 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2014, 07:59:55 PM by CECVW

Okay, I just removed mine.

that will be a never ending battle.. once he releases tech and doesnt run off with the money they will shut the hell up.. arguing with a few trolls wont change a thing.. coming out with tech and proving he will do what he will do will help. thats why he is busy coding instead of spending days trying to fight fud.

these trolls cannot and will not destroy supernet.. how many trolls went around still go around trolling about nxt? is nxt dead? far from it.. dont fret about them.. let the tech do the talking..

Together we will defeat the idiots! and the stars war will be  won by James not Darth Vader!

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 08:24:04 PM

I tire of this troll blabber. If you are so sure it is a scam, just make big bets against SuperNET making top10 by year end

In your mind this is free money right? So where are all the big bets?
https://www.fairlay.com/predict/registered/new/supernet-in-top-10-of-coinmarketcap/
https://www.fairlay.com/predict/registered/new/supernet-in-top-5-of-coinmarketcap-before-2016/

Talk is cheap. If you are so convinced you are right, put your money where you mouth is. Otherwise, kindly leave.

James

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: