Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:01:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer  (Read 736725 times)
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 08:52:17 PM

I also have a question.  I understand that SuperNET allows users to use features of different coins, presumably coins with the best current tech.  So let's say BBR currently has the best anon tech, but what if in the future a new coin comes out with something better and joins SuperNET.  What would happen to BBR?  Would anyone have an incentive to continue using BBR's older anon tech?  Likewise, would BBR still have an incentive to continue being in SuperNET if no one uses their anon tech?  And this goes for every other feature out there too, not just anon sending. 

Once the SuperNET support is added by a coin, then not sure why they would want to stop getting revenue sharing. It is not like the SuperNET is charging the coins, rather SuperNET is revenue sharing.

Also, once people are using something and liking it, the release of new tech that is "better" doesnt mean everybody just stops using it. The network effect would keep people using it. Regardless of which specific tech is most popular, the SuperNET will presumably be offering it, so as such it represents a diversified approach as opposed to any specific component

By "revenue sharing," do you mean revenue sharing for the individual coin holders or revenue sharing for the coin developers?
currently 20% of SuperNET revenues are allocated for the coin communities, presumably they would chose to support their devs
Are UNITY holders included in this 20% of SuperNET revenues allocated for the coin communities? I am not sure since UNITY in not classified as a coin. If not, then perhaps it is best to just hold the individual coins that are already included or likely to be included in the SuperNET. I currently hold over 500 SuperNET tokens and I am trying to decided if it is best to hold UNITY or best to hold the already included or likely to be included coins.
50% of revenues go to UNITY holders

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
cryptodance

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 08:56:09 PM

I also have a question.  I understand that SuperNET allows users to use features of different coins, presumably coins with the best current tech.  So let's say BBR currently has the best anon tech, but what if in the future a new coin comes out with something better and joins SuperNET.  What would happen to BBR?  Would anyone have an incentive to continue using BBR's older anon tech?  Likewise, would BBR still have an incentive to continue being in SuperNET if no one uses their anon tech?  And this goes for every other feature out there too, not just anon sending. 

Once the SuperNET support is added by a coin, then not sure why they would want to stop getting revenue sharing. It is not like the SuperNET is charging the coins, rather SuperNET is revenue sharing.

Also, once people are using something and liking it, the release of new tech that is "better" doesnt mean everybody just stops using it. The network effect would keep people using it. Regardless of which specific tech is most popular, the SuperNET will presumably be offering it, so as such it represents a diversified approach as opposed to any specific component

By "revenue sharing," do you mean revenue sharing for the individual coin holders or revenue sharing for the coin developers?
currently 20% of SuperNET revenues are allocated for the coin communities, presumably they would chose to support their devs
Are UNITY holders included in this 20% of SuperNET revenues allocated for the coin communities? I am not sure since UNITY in not classified as a coin. If not, then perhaps it is best to just hold the individual coins that are already included or likely to be included in the SuperNET. I currently hold over 500 SuperNET tokens and I am trying to decided if it is best to hold UNITY or best to hold the already included or likely to be included coins.
Sweet!
ChrisSommer

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 09:17:38 PM

If you are an EVOLVE Shareholder, you might be interested in our new project.
Please note that this new project is going to be separate from SuperNET, with a separate shareholders base and separate funding.
This new project is only sharing a small part from net profit with EVOLVE Shareholders.

Read more: https://nxtforum.org/assets-board/(ann)-reserved/msg102002/#msg102002

Thank you,
Chris
ChrisSommer

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 09:30:57 PM

We will open a few part-time jobs for long-term very soon.

- we need a blog writer for our CoinExplorer.net project;
- we need a blog writer for our CoinGigs.com project;
- we need a css web designer;
- we need a SEO engineer;

Jobs will be posted on our Freelancing marketplace in few days - CryptoHire.com
Salary, terms and other aspects to be discussed

Thank you,
Chris
Joselito_soy_minerooo

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 09:36:51 PM

sry, when you say UNITY, what do you mean, exactly?
I found one asset called UNITY, maybe a Scam?

thanks
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 09:41:57 PM

thanks

Once the IPO is over, the TOKEN is transfered into UNITY, which will be the official tradable SuperNET coin/asset

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 10:05:08 PM

thanks
some scammers have issued fake UNITY assets
The asset name will be SuperNET and it will be issued by NXT-MRBN-8DFH-PFMK-A4DBM
any other asset is a fake

To trade on an exchange you need 5 letters and SuperNET does not fit into 5 letters, so its trading symbol is UNITY but it is the SuperNET asset

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 10:18:24 PM

If you are an EVOLVE Shareholder, you might be interested in our new project.
Please note that this new project is going to be separate from SuperNET, with a separate shareholders base and separate funding.
This new project is only sharing a small part from net profit with EVOLVE Shareholders.

Read more: https://nxtforum.org/assets-board/(ann)-reserved/msg102002/#msg102002

Thank you,
Chris
Due to the fact that the SuperNET will not be sending any traffic to this site and there being no direct link to SuperNET in any way for coinbooking, I cannot make a recommendation to purchase this asset.

James

PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 10:31:20 PM

Right now, Chris has leveraged off the supernet brand to promote his websites. Now I cannot see anything substantial apart from sites anyone could make given enough talent and a few hundred dollars.

Instead of building the user base for the current asset, he creates a new one to get more money.

How would supernet get a return for the money it has helped generate for Chris (which he could not raise in a failed ipo before) and how would the people that purchased assets at inflated prices make their money back.

I'm saying this not out of hate or anything like that, but if this venture by Chris turns sour it would help to tarnish the supernet brand which is what I care about.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 11:16:22 PM

Right now, Chris has leveraged off the supernet brand to promote his websites. Now I cannot see anything substantial apart from sites anyone could make given enough talent and a few hundred dollars.

Instead of building the user base for the current asset, he creates a new one to get more money.

How would supernet get a return for the money it has helped generate for Chris (which he could not raise in a failed ipo before) and how would the people that purchased assets at inflated prices make their money back.

I'm saying this not out of hate or anything like that, but if this venture by Chris turns sour it would help to tarnish the supernet brand which is what I care about.
I have made advices to Chris, but apparently my English was not so easy to understand for him.

The SuperNET revenue sharing deal was for the coinevolve websites and no assets were involved. It was purely a revenue sharing arrangement.

So, for people that are assuming that these assets are having any direct relation to me or SuperNET, please understand that I am not having any influence on the asset issuings that Chris is doing. I suggest we all wait for the revenues before we make any judgements.

The coinevolve sites that are doing the revenue sharing with SuperNET will likely benefit from the SuperNET userbase

James

P.S. The asset issuer is the most important factor. The second most important is the details of the asset. You need to make sure you understand who the issuer is and what exactly the asset is for.

ChrisSommer

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 11:21:19 PM

I have made advices to Chris, but apparently my English was not so easy to understand for him.

The SuperNET revenue sharing deal was for the coinevolve websites and no assets were involved. It was purely a revenue sharing arrangement.

So, for people that are assuming that these assets are having any direct relation to me or SuperNET, please understand that I am not having any influence on the asset issuings that Chris is doing. I suggest we all wait for the revenues before we make any judgements.

The coinevolve sites that are doing the revenue sharing with SuperNET will likely benefit from the SuperNET userbase

James

P.S. The asset issuer is the most important factor. The second most important is the details of the asset. You need to make sure you understand who the issuer is and what exactly the asset is for.

Absolutely true James.

I made it very clear that this project is separate from SuperNET and it is more of a personal project.

NOTES:

- This project is developed by CoinEvolve but it is going to be separated from SuperNET;
- This project is not sharing profit with SuperNET;
- This project is only sharing 20% from Net Profit with EVOLVE and EVOLVE2 shareholders;
- This project is going to have a separate Shareholders base and separate funding;

I only posted the project in the original thread of CoinEvolve because:

- the project is developed by coinevolve team;
- the project shares 20% profit with EVOLVE and EVOLVE2 shareholders due to the fact that CoinEvolve team invests working hours into this project;

Results in, bringing more profit to CoinEvolve, bringing more revenue to EVOLVE and EVOLVE2 shareholders.

Chris
ChrisSommer

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 11:26:16 PM

I can only do one thing right now, continue the development, deliver high quality services and make everybody happy.

Chris
ChrisSommer

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 11:41:13 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2014, 02:25:35 AM by ChrisSommer

I'm very sorry that you feel this way PondSea but I truly believe that is not fair to talk like this until you know for sure what I can deliver or not.
Yes, I create the new asset to get more money, but not for me, for the project.

I fully dedicate my time to those projects, working full time.
Have you tried doing so with any project? Not sleeping enough, not eating well, just working full time on a project.

You should try that some day, I bet it's gonna be a lot harder for you to speak like that after the experience.

How would supernet get a return? By having me here full time working to deliver the expected services.

True, I would have not raised the funds without the SuperNET partnership, and I'm truly thankful to James and his project.

"and how would the people that purchased assets at inflated prices make their money back." Please, if you go out there and buy an asset at inflated prices, that's not my fault at all. You should do your research before buying an asset, you should know how much that service backing up that asset is going to be valued at in the future. Please don't be like that, it's not fair at all.

"I'm saying this not out of hate or anything like that, but if this venture by Chris turns sour it would help to tarnish the supernet brand which is what I care about." I don't believe this at all

Thank you,
Chris
Cryptourologist

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:17:03 AM

Concern troll detected... It only takes to 2 seconds to find the keywords.
visual111

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:24:13 AM

people have such a loose concept of words like "troll" and "fud"; they have become meaningless

it's good to see people making critical posts. if nobody posted their concerns with projects here, this place would deteriorate into scam city quickly. developers need to be put on the spot more

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

INTRODUCING WAVES
ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM

sparta_cuss

Activity: 386
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:32:15 AM

people have such a loose concept of words like "troll" and "fud"; they have become meaningless

it's good to see people making critical posts. if nobody posted their concerns with projects here, this place would deteriorate into scam city quickly. developers need to be put on the spot more

Amen.
We risk becoming a cult where everyone is afraid to say anything critical, and everyone else is focused on outing the naysayers.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us." - E.M. Forster
NXT: NXT-Z24T-YU6D-688W-EARDT
BTC: 19ULeXarogu2rT4dhJN9vhztaorqDC3U7s
AliMan

Activity: 2016
Merit: 502

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:51:28 AM

So we're heading another week before closing the ICO?
I heard we're at 5100BTC....

allwelder
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 07:46:41 AM

some scammers have issued fake UNITY assets
The asset name will be SuperNET and it will be issued by NXT-MRBN-8DFH-PFMK-A4DBM
any other asset is a fake

To trade on an exchange you need 5 letters and SuperNET does not fit into 5 letters, so its trading symbol is UNITY but it is the SuperNET asset

Thanks for clarification.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
13Darko

Activity: 621
Merit: 507

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:34:56 AM

So we're heading another week before closing the ICO?
Ye, can you clarify plz when it's going to be closed?

▄████████▄
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
The Radix DeFi Protocol is
R A D I X

███████████████████████████████████

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███
Radix is using our significant technology
innovations to be the first layer 1 protocol
specifically built to serve the rapidly growing DeFi.
Radix is the future of DeFi
█████████████████████████████████████

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████

...Get Tokens...
victorteoh

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:45:42 AM

When is the official last date of the ICO? Since 2 -4 weeks is very vague

▄▄█████████▄                    ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄█████████████████▄             ▄████████████████▄
   █████            ▀█████        ▄█████            █████
  ████                 █████    █████                 ████
 ███                    ▀████    ██                     ███
▐███                      █████                         ▐███
███▌                        ████           ▐████████████████
▐███                         ▀████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ████                   ██▄    █████                    ▄▄▄
  ████                ██████    ▀████▄                ▄███
   ▀█████          ███████        ▀█████▄          ▄████▀
      █████████████████              ▀████████████████▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀                      ▀▀██████▀▀
  æ t e r n i t y
  The Oracle Machine
          ██
      ▄██ ██ ██▄
     ▐██  ██  ██
     ▐██      ██
     ▐██  ▄▄  ██
     ▐██▄▐██ ▄██
       ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
      ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
     ▐██ ▐██ ▀██
     ▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
     ▐██     ▐██
     ▐██ ▐██ ▄██
      ▀█ ▐██ █▀
         ▐██
✅ Unchained Smart Contracts
✅ Decentralized Oracle
✅ Turing-Complete
✅ State-Channels
✅ Infinitly Scalable
     ██
 ▄██ ██ ██▄
▐██  ██  ██
▐██      ██
▐██  ▄▄  ██
▐██▄▐██ ▄██
  ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
 ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
▐██ ▐██ ▀██
▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
▐██     ▐██
▐██ ▐██ ▄██
 ▀█ ▐██ █▀
    ▐██
[ WHITEPAPER]                     ██
                   ▄██▌
                  ████
                ▄█████
              ▄██████▌
             ████████
           ▄█████████   ▄▄▄▄
          █████████████████▀
        ▄████████████████▀
       ██▀▀▀▀▀ █████████
              ▐███████▀
              ██████▀
              █████▀
             ▐███▀
             ███
             █▀
(en)Lightning
Smart Contracts
|TESTNET|
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: