Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:02:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 303 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HASHNEST Discussion and Support Thread  (Read 659734 times)
Tathata

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 03:28:16 PM

Might be f2pool
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chunkyjunkie

Activity: 494
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 04:00:35 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2015, 04:40:52 PM by chunkyjunkie

Heads up Umisoo Fees/Earnings is stuck at 86%.  Has not been updating.

Don't make financial decisions with out of date information.

Umisoo Fees/Earnings was 86% before the btc/usd price drop and the 7%+ difficulty increase.  

Wait until they update the Fees/Earnings because as of now it is close to going offline permanently without a recovery of btc/usd and the difficulty rise we just had.

Doesn't matter at what price you get umisoo at if they shut it down.  

IMo we see the s5 finally, we will get to buy them just slightly more used lol.

https://www.bitcoinlanding.com - Twitter - https://twitter.com/Bitcoinlanding - Bitcoin News, Video and more!
chunkyjunkie

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 06:10:43 PM

Ok it was just updated to 93% maint/fee for umisoo.

Any sustained drop in btc/usd of just a few dollars and umisoo will be shut off.

On top of that if there is just slightly bad luck on blocks it will make you negative btc on your account.

Just saying you might want to think.  IMO a more fair price given the earnings of umisoo atm is closer to .00007 or about half the current price and even at that price it is all gone if btc/usd drops just a  few more dollars.

On the reverse if btc recovers in the next 10 days and continues up then umisoo would be a good buy now.  Just ask yourself with the market trend of that last week/month/year if that is likely? 

Just hope people think ahead before this thread gets bombarded with people blaming bitmain if umisoo gets shut off any day now.

https://www.bitcoinlanding.com - Twitter - https://twitter.com/Bitcoinlanding - Bitcoin News, Video and more!
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 06:29:07 PM

Well said. I hope that no one would miss your posts.

But someone can explain me why people are selling S4?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
chmick

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 06:42:32 AM

expecting to save money for the s5 maybe ?
chmick

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 01:30:27 PM

Probably this, I decided to take the plunge and get 2th of S4 while i wait for S5 launch.

I start to wonder if bitmain is not fucking with us . I mean : why sell S5 or put them in UMISOO.

Instead use it while it's competitive (against other pools)  and then sell it to cutomers when anybody has it .

chunkyjunkie

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 01:39:41 PM

Probably this, I decided to take the plunge and get 2th of S4 while i wait for S5 launch.

I start to wonder if bitmain is not fucking with us . I mean : why sell S5 or put them in UMISOO.

Instead use it while it's competitive (against other pools)  and then sell it to cutomers when anybody has it .

That is exactly what they are doing.  Good for them, bad for us.. Why do you think they announced  selling us the s5 while btc was crashing, then delayed it as it recovered?  As soon as the s5 is no longer a sure thing they will sell the risk to us. 

Good business I guess. 

Notice how the s4 units for sale disappeared when the btc price recovered nice? 

dr1980m

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 02:18:31 PM

last 2 day umisso trading page very hot Smiley
you can earn with trading.. Wink
chunkyjunkie

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 02:20:49 PM

That is exactly what they are doing.  Good for them, bad for us.. Why do you think they announced  selling us the s5 while btc was crashing, then delayed it as it recovered?  As soon as the s5 is no longer a sure thing they will sell the risk to us. 

Good business I guess. 

I assumed they're waiting for another crash to sell the S5, if BTC takes a dive expect S5 release.

We will see s5 soon imo.  They will only have the s4 on the market producing positive returns after next difficulty jump it looks so they will need more then one product to sell.  Possibly sooner if btc/usd drops just another 10.00 or so.   Next difficulty jump looks like it will do umisoo in also if btc/usd just stays even but too early to tell on the difficulty.  The difficulty could go negative again if btc/usd drops into the 160-180 range.

chunkyjunkie

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 02:24:17 PM

last 2 day umisso trading page very hot Smiley
you can earn with trading.. Wink

You are playing with fire here trading umisoo.  With just a few dollars drop in btc/usd it would halve the value of umisoo and without any btc/usd recovery after that make the value zero in 10 days.  Not very good risk reward considering the maint fee is already almost 100% of earnings.

So buying umisoo right now you have very little chance of any returns and umisoo will become worthless with just a few dollars dip in btc/usd price or difficulty rise.   Very little reward for the huge risk atm.

I could see trading umisoo in the hopes of a trade if it was about half the price it is atm.  Again, right now it is almost zero reward for almost 100% risk.

Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 02:52:34 PM

That is exactly what they are doing.  Good for them, bad for us.. Why do you think they announced  selling us the s5 while btc was crashing, then delayed it as it recovered?  As soon as the s5 is no longer a sure thing they will sell the risk to us.  
Good business I guess.  

Bitmain are most certainly fucking with us (I *KNOW* they've fucked with me... Twice now) As you said, good business for them, bad business for us.

The S5 still being at $370 considering it's price history, and recent difficulty increase, is nothing but blatant, transparent greed.

Appears that Bitmain is becoming the next KNC and Bitfury Sad

Very disappointing seeing this becoming a pattern in Bitcoin space - Customers on these forums help support legitimate companies, and as they become these massive institutions, those same institutions we helped support end up fucking us over with pricing/availability and lying to us Sad

Looking like it's becoming "R.I.P. Home Mining" in the next 6 months.

Time to start looking for a new hobby methinks.
chunkyjunkie

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 02:59:24 PM

I always bought my home hardware from bitmain.  I told anyone and everyone they were the best to buy from if you wanted a decent chance at making your money back.  I recently had a friend that wanted to get in on bitcoin and where I once would have said, without a thought, go buy hardware from bitmain for the value, I didn't this time.  I said to wait..

I have stopped buying home hardware lately as bitmain has moved their business model to those companies like you said knc etc where you can't possibly make money back.

Maybe Spoondilies or some other startup company will become what bitmain was,  a good company with good prices that allowed customers a decent chance to get a positive return.

But my previous posts had to do with cloud mining not with the physical hardware side which I don't even look at anymore.

chunkyjunkie

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 03:19:26 PM

That is exactly what they are doing.  Good for them, bad for us.. Why do you think they announced  selling us the s5 while btc was crashing, then delayed it as it recovered?  As soon as the s5 is no longer a sure thing they will sell the risk to us.  
Good business I guess.  

Bitmain are most certainly fucking with us (I *KNOW* they've fucked with me... Twice now) As you said, good business for them, bad business for us.

The S5 still being at $370 considering it's price history, and recent difficulty increase, is nothing but blatant, transparent greed.

Very disappointing seeing this becoming a pattern in Bitcoin space - Customers on these forums help support legitimate companies, and as they become these massive institutions, those same institutions we helped support end up fucking us over with pricing/availability and lying to us Sad

Can always start buying silver and bitcoin, not as fun as mining but it's still a nice way to collect both and have something physical to play with.

Until the new tech is out Q1 - Q2 That is pretty much it.

fullzero
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 03:36:04 PM

You can always keep one miner going just for fun  Wink
chunkyjunkie

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 03:57:59 PM

You can always keep one miner going just for fun  Wink

That is what I pretty much do now, keep my s3 I bought early going as a hobby, has always been a hobby for me.

At least in the past even with equipment getting outdated fast if you ordered a piece of bitmain equipment early you had a chance Smiley

The industry has evolved though guess we need one more shakeout or a couple good companies to force the other ones back to good business practices.

I really though bitmain would force other companies to compete.... sadly other companies showed bitmain that us enthusiasts will blindly buy and they could squeeze us for more.

The next shakeout is happening now though as I am pretty sure sales have dropped through the floor as people become jaded with never making money on mining.

The result should hopefully be a few companies like bitmain was before they got greedy.

DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 05:35:18 PM

Fees are currently 84%. I know I sound like a broken record but if the BTC price does not go up you are screwed with every version of Hashnest. If you think prices will stay the same or go lower you should not invest.

lol it is ok at this point we all sound like bbroken records hoping the fees drop lower or the bitcoin price goes up to like atleast $300 playing field to keep us safe so a bit longer

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 05:39:03 PM

will u guys will be operating  as normal for chinese news years?   

Yes, all will be operating as normal during the Chinese New Year.
good shit! i  thought u guys might at least take a day off, those guys at  amhash are taking 18 days off. what the fuk!  oh well, its there choice, there lazyness will only  direct more people to come here.

lol what ..................... 18 days for new years holiday? is that how long chinese new year last or are they just having one super long party lol, either way i am sensing alot of hung over people  Grin

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 06:00:44 PM

Ok it was just updated to 93% maint/fee for umisoo.

Any sustained drop in btc/usd of just a few dollars and umisoo will be shut off.

On top of that if there is just slightly bad luck on blocks it will make you negative btc on your account.

Just saying you might want to think.  IMO a more fair price given the earnings of umisoo atm is closer to .00007 or about half the current price and even at that price it is all gone if btc/usd drops just a  few more dollars.

On the reverse if btc recovers in the next 10 days and continues up then umisoo would be a good buy now.  Just ask yourself with the market trend of that last week/month/year if that is likely? 

Just hope people think ahead before this thread gets bombarded with people blaming bitmain if umisoo gets shut off any day now.

mmmm do i feel lucky enough to be gambling on the umisoo price and current bitcoin price ... talk about dilemas we face vs the fear lol i might just do a coin toss

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 02:04:57 AM

Good business I guess. 

I assumed they're waiting for another crash to sell the S5, if BTC takes a dive expect S5 release.

MAN i really hope that is not the case bitmain has always been good, dont stray on us now

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 02:36:27 AM

Good business I guess.  

how sad what is it all coming down to

Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 303 »
  Print  

Jump to: