Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:14:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 303 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HASHNEST Discussion and Support Thread  (Read 659734 times)
basedjones

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 04:18:18 AM

I'm still not very familiar with the website because it's been down. I'm under the impression I need to go to >hash>*miner>market to purchase hash power, is this correct? And what does a GH run for the s5? Please don't link me to the FAQ, it's no help. When I click on 'market' I just get redirected to the homepage for hashnest. Am I doing something wrong?

That's if you want to buy it from the market, which IS currently cheaper then buying it directly from Bitmain at the shop.  The price fluctuates depending on what the market is selling it for.

When in the Market for the specific miner you want to purchase GH from, you will see an "Ask" price and a "Bid" price.  The "Ask" price is currently what people are selling at and the "Bid" price is the amount which people have placed that they will purchase at (usually if you are willing to wait for the price you are willing to pay.)

In the Chart to the right, you will see the Price/GHS (if you plan to buy per GHs), the total number of GHs a specific person has put on the market for sale (GHS Amount), and the total for all the GHs offered for that specific seller (Total: (BTC))

Awesome answer, I wasn't expecting to get any help from here from what I've seen. I still can't accomplish anything. I get redirected to the homepage everytime. I guess us newbs are just SOL for now. I sent a little btc to my wallet to even get started and now I can't do anything with it -_-

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BITMAIN_Janet

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 06:38:18 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2015, 06:50:06 AM by BITMAIN_Janet

I'm still not very familiar with the website because it's been down. I'm under the impression I need to go to >hash>*miner>market to purchase hash power, is this correct? And what does a GH run for the s5? Please don't link me to the FAQ, it's no help. When I click on 'market' I just get redirected to the homepage for hashnest. Am I doing something wrong?

That's if you want to buy it from the market, which IS currently cheaper then buying it directly from Bitmain at the shop.  The price fluctuates depending on what the market is selling it for.

When in the Market for the specific miner you want to purchase GH from, you will see an "Ask" price and a "Bid" price.  The "Ask" price is currently what people are selling at and the "Bid" price is the amount which people have placed that they will purchase at (usually if you are willing to wait for the price you are willing to pay.)

In the Chart to the right, you will see the Price/GHS (if you plan to buy per GHs), the total number of GHs a specific person has put on the market for sale (GHS Amount), and the total for all the GHs offered for that specific seller (Total: (BTC))

Awesome answer, I wasn't expecting to get any help from here from what I've seen. I still can't accomplish anything. I get redirected to the homepage everytime. I guess us newbs are just SOL for now. I sent a little btc to my wallet to even get started and now I can't do anything with it -_-

Hi cloh76,

Thank you so much,

Hi basedjones,
Pls add me on Skype if you still have some questions.

Edit: Just tried the trading, I can sell or buy hashrate right now.

Skype: yaxuan.ai, +86 18511636219, Twitter:@Janet_Ai_YaXuan
Tupsu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 08:49:01 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2015, 10:03:14 AM by Tupsu

I do not get my money out of hashnest

I Withdraw  14.5 BTC and status is Auditing

Opened Ticket ID:#1488

http://www.perearstike.ee/C1/error.jpg

A withdrawal that large has to be manually approved. Should happen in less than 24 hrs.

From ticket_

Customer Service :   2015-03-16 05:17:34

Hello there, please try the google authenticator and withdrawal again. If it does work, I will let our software engineer to manually check for you.

This 14,5 BTC is since yesterday not  in my account and not in my wallet!  I cant not withdraw a second time 14.5 BTC.

Please contackt with software engineer.

This withdraw is in my wallet - Withdraw Locked 14.5 BTC

EDIT

They repaired it. BTC in my wallet.

Tupsu
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 09:27:10 AM

If you take a look at the numbers on the hash chart, and then look at a downloaded report, the numbers don't line up.

Either the payout number is incorrect, or the maintenance fee is being charged twice.

For example on March 7th, 2015, for 3.5TH, I earned a maintenance fee of 0.019538 and payout of 0.06210498. According to my downloaded report, I earned a total of 0.02302898.

If you do the math, 0.06210498-0.019538=0.04256698, NOT 0.02302898.

You have to charge the maintenance fees a second time to get the right same result.
0.04256698-0.019538=0.02302898

Even more concerning is that when I tried to post this to bitmain talk, I get greeted with a "You have been blocked" screen.

I had to post a completely vague version of the issue to avoid getting this.

So, why exactly are numbers blocked on bitmain talk?

You got it. I got it yesterday 5x when I tried to post a ticket with  image or with  link to image.

DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 01:04:14 PM

Are more PACMiC's going to be added for sale?

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
fullzero
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 01:26:19 PM

Tupsu you use Internet Explorer?  Please explain why.
msarro

Activity: 788
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 04:24:42 PM

Edit: Sorry, wrong post.

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
cloh76

Activity: 318
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 05:13:56 PM

That's if you want to buy it from the market, which IS currently cheaper then buying it directly from Bitmain at the shop.  The price fluctuates depending on what the market is selling it for.

When in the Market for the specific miner you want to purchase GH from, you will see an "Ask" price and a "Bid" price.  The "Ask" price is currently what people are selling at and the "Bid" price is the amount which people have placed that they will purchase at (usually if you are willing to wait for the price you are willing to pay.)

Make sure you have enough BTC in your account to purchase the amount of GHs you want to buy and dont forget to type in your pin before you click the "place buy order."

[ BTC Donations: 13RNJdT72WEd1FsT3CwdJ6jy9NAa7Hsb54 ]
cloh76

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 05:16:56 PM

That's if you want to buy it from the market, which IS currently cheaper then buying it directly from Bitmain at the shop.  The price fluctuates depending on what the market is selling it for.

When in the Market for the specific miner you want to purchase GH from, you will see an "Ask" price and a "Bid" price.  The "Ask" price is currently what people are selling at and the "Bid" price is the amount which people have placed that they will purchase at (usually if you are willing to wait for the price you are willing to pay.)

Hi cloh76,

Thank you so much,

Hi basedjones,

Always happy to help when and if I can... People have always been nice enough to help me and give me advice when i needed it so happy to return the favor to anyone else who needs assistance. 

msarro

Activity: 788
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 06:10:48 PM

Um, not sure if anyone has seen this:
https://forum.bitmain.com/bbs/topics/1435

A little context - a user asked about automating withdraws.

From @Bitmain_Rob:
from my perspective, i don't want you withdrawal. haha~ Tongue

Now, this may be innocuous, but why? When I see things like this I get concerned because it screams fractional reserve.

██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
Tupsu
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 06:36:45 PM

Um, not sure if anyone has seen this:
https://forum.bitmain.com/bbs/topics/1435

A little context - a user asked about automating withdraws.

From @Bitmain_Rob:
from my perspective, i don't want you withdrawal. haha~ Tongue

Now, this may be innocuous, but why? When I see things like this I get concerned because it screams fractional reserve.

I opened neww ticket ID:#1501

2015-03-16 14:49:42 UTC I Withdraw 4.62188738  BTC
Status auditing again!
This happened for the second time

FIX IT

basedjones

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 08:59:45 PM

Hi cloh76,

Thank you so much,

Hi basedjones,

Can you give me your skype name? This is really frustrating. I've tried several different browsers and different computers and I still can't get to the page to buy hash power for any miners. I don't know what else to try here. Everytime I click on 'market' for any of the miners I just get redirected to the homepage.
Wings1987

Activity: 418

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 01:39:23 AM

I have all S4.
Here's a screenie:

Yes I have seen those graphs and you are correct. They are wrong. Mine do not match the actual payout/maint.

Are the real figures off for you also?
cloh76

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 06:44:22 AM

Hi cloh76,

Thank you so much,

Hi basedjones,

Can you give me your skype name? This is really frustrating. I've tried several different browsers and different computers and I still can't get to the page to buy hash power for any miners. I don't know what else to try here. Everytime I click on 'market' for any of the miners I just get redirected to the homepage.

It's actually in her signature:   Skype: yaxuan.ai, +86 18511636219, Twitter:@Janet_Ai_YaXuan

BITMAIN_Janet

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 08:37:06 AM

Hi cloh76,

Thank you so much,

Hi basedjones,

It's actually in her signature:   Skype: yaxuan.ai, +86 18511636219, Twitter:@Janet_Ai_YaXuan

Correct, I should copy & paste it here  Cheesy

BITMAIN_Janet

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 10:49:41 AM

Are more PACMiC's going to be added for sale?

Hi DebitMe,

Expect it tonight Smiley

ToQcHista

Activity: 98

ToQcHista

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 11:01:21 AM

how to will buy on hashnest GHS ?

" I tie a rope around my penis and jump from a tree "
rausvi15

Activity: 806
Merit: 507

Trusted Campaign manager

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 01:25:46 PM

simply
login , deposit BTCs and buy S2,3.4.5 Ghash  Smiley

ToQcHista

Activity: 98

ToQcHista

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 03:24:17 PM

simply

i have on account 0.00016259 BTC but that enter antiS5 and enter BTC 0.00016259 i write this >

"Amount mast greater than 0"

why ?

image > http://www.picz.ge/img/s2/1503/17/9/98b1d624e4d0.png

" I tie a rope around my penis and jump from a tree "
chunkyjunkie

Activity: 494
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 04:44:45 PM

simply

i have on account 0.00016259 BTC but that enter antiS5 and enter BTC 0.00016259 i write this >

"Amount mast greater than 0"

why ?

image > http://www.picz.ge/img/s2/1503/17/9/98b1d624e4d0.png

You are on the wrong page.  You are trying to buy a whole s5 unit.  So the smallest amount you could put in there would be 1.   you tried to put less then 1 ( .00016259 )

You need to go on the left hand side click HASH

Then under that click ANTS5

Then click Market

Then you will see the buy and sell orders for ghs on ant5 where you can buy 1 ghs at a time.

Again, you tried to buy a whole unit from the shop ( 1155 ghs )

https://www.bitcoinlanding.com - Twitter - https://twitter.com/Bitcoinlanding - Bitcoin News, Video and more!
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 303 »
  Print  

Jump to: