Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:32:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people hate islam?  (Read 220954 times)
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 05:27:18 PM

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35231046
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 02:33:21 AM

if you read Al-Qur'an you will found  some of the teachings of Jesus in the Quran,.
if you just look at Islam from the perspective of a terrorist, you're doing a big mistake,
Islam does not teach violence, Islam is a religion of peace,
Islam prohibits women showed her body inside (aurat) because it could trigger rape
Islam prohibits engaging in sex without marriage because Islam protects women
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 02:36:17 AM

if you read Al-Qur'an you will found  some of the teachings of Jesus in the Quran,.
if you just look at Islam from the perspective of a terrorist, you're doing a big mistake,
Islam prohibits women showed her body inside (aurat) because it could trigger rape

Yes, thank you.  We have heard before that islam is a religion of peace.

www.thereligionofpeace.com
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 03:03:38 AM

Islam holy writings say that Islam is peaceful to Muslims, and, for a time, to people that Islam is trying to convert to Islam.

Islam holy writings say that Islam is violence against people who obstinately will not convert to Islam, and against Muslims who convert to some other religion.

Anyone who has sense will stay as far away from Islam as possible for these reasons.

These are not the greatest reasons, however.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
masterzino

Activity: 1218
Merit: 513

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 04:50:20 AM

I personally don't hate Islam at all. Almost every afternoon I'm drinking my coffee in a Turkish cafe in owners company.
I hate some county politics like SA. And he hate this EU *refugee* crisis even more than me, because by his words these half-humans are giving the Islam a bad name.

J. J. Phillips

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 05:44:21 PM

You're a fucking liar. No one with an IQ over 66.6 is buying your stupid fucking lies. Now go rape a 9 year old like your illiterate delusional "prophet."

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Affair_of_the_Gang_of_Barbarians
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
J. J. Phillips

Activity: 518

Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 05:51:03 PM

I respect all the religions because no one preach the bad things. I just want that if you talk about any group (indivisual) like ISIS or Taliban, never think that is the Islam. please

Do you respect the religions Mohammed destroyed when he and his followers captured Mecca?

Hey, Mo Qaeda, did you miss my question? About whether or not you respect the religions Mohammed destroyed when he and his followers captured Mecca?

In case you did miss it:

Do you respect the religions Mohammed destroyed when he and his followers captured Mecca?

Feel free to say yes. You're on a roll with your fucking lies. Might as well keep it up.

Allāt is way more powerful than your moon god Allah. And she's way hotter too. Mohammed may have destroyed all the images of Allāt, but he still imagined her hot body while fucking his goats.

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Affair_of_the_Gang_of_Barbarians
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
Blackmet

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 06:25:37 PM

Quote from: Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64
Narrated 'Aisha:
that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).

Looks like by her own report, she was 9 (or even 8 taken the Lunar Calendar is shorter)... not much of an adult, eh? Roll Eyes
(he was 54)

I believe there is a name for people like that...

Yes: Muslims.
I like the way you're putting things together. Following the thread and your posts.

c.hester

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 07:00:15 PM

behead those who insult islam  Shocked

sly
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 07:06:11 PM

What i dont understand is why woman get suckered into this faith, Unless they are brainwashed from family or forced into it i see no reason whatsoever for a woman being muslim. It seems you lose all rights and you better like your rapings because your going to get a lot of them. Im always hearing about young mothers going over to syria etc , they must be mad.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 07:58:50 PM

I respect all the religions because no one preach the bad things. I just want that if you talk about any group (indivisual) like ISIS or Taliban, never think that is the Islam. please

Hey, Mo Qaeda, did you miss my question? About whether or not you respect the religions Mohammed destroyed when he and his followers captured Mecca?

In case you did miss it:

Feel free to say yes. You're on a roll with your fucking lies. Might as well keep it up.

Allāt is way more powerful than your moon god Allah. And she's way hotter too. Mohammed may have destroyed all the images of Allāt, but he still imagined her hot body while fucking his goats.
Wow, like....she's as hot as Aphrodite?  That's some hotness.  But she wasn't swinging a sword and whacking heads off...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-l%C4%81t
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 08:04:21 PM

What i dont understand is why woman get suckered into this faith, Unless they are brainwashed from family or forced into it i see no reason whatsoever for a woman being muslim. It seems you lose all rights and you better like your rapings because your going to get a lot of them. Im always hearing about young mothers going over to syria etc , they must be mad.
Yeah and if a woman dies a martyr she doesn't get 72 hunky studs.  She get....her.....husband.....

...and she gets to watch him do his 72 virgins....
popcorn1
Legendary

Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 04:43:43 AM

POINT1 Islam does not teach violence, Islam is a religion of peace,

So why does it kill gays?..why stone women?..why mutilate women?..why kill infidels?..why lash a person?.. why jihad mean holy war?..i could go on..
SO IS ISLAM A RELIGION OF PEACE?

POINT2 Islam prohibits women showed her body inside (aurat) because it could trigger rape

Even if a women is walking down the street naked it gives you NO RIGHT TO RAPE HER?..
You think women are servants to men?..given by god to do as you please?

POINT3 Islam prohibits engaging in sex without marriage because Islam protects women

Protects the women from what?..But a man can marry many wives but a women can only marry 1 man?..So the word adultery means nothing really if you sleep with more than 1 women?
So you marry more than 1 wife to cover your backs..But really if you are sleeping with more than 1 partner you commit adultery? YES or NO?..
Now if you answer NO then let a women marry more than 1 man without persecution ?..

POINT4 if you just look at Islam from the perspective of a terrorist, you're doing a big mistake,

NO I LOOK AT IT LIKE THIS..
We are in the 21st century and if you look at history you quite see as plane as day that religion is make believe created by man.. FAIRY TALE STORIES..

Look at what STAR WARS is doing people are becoming JEDI Cheesy Cheesy a religion  Shocked
And i suppose YODA will be like jesus Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy AND ITS NO JOKE ITS BECOMING A RELIGION Cheesy Cheesy
STILL BETTER THAN A MUSLIM THO Grin Grin Grin

Here is a thought  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy we will have JIHAD JEDIs soon Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy A JOKE BY THE WAY Shocked Shocked...OR MAYBE NOT? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..It be no surprise in 100 years if it were true Cheesy Cheesy
Because there is some thick stupid dumb people on this planet Grin Grin

So wake up its the 21st century you believe in NOTHING Wink Wink
many many things to discover
1.. OPEN YOUR EYES AND LOOK AT HISTORY
 2..OPEN YOUR MIND AND DO SCIENCE..
If you do the 2 things you will see religion is irrelevant in the 21st century
..ILLOGICAL..BACKWARD..STUPIDITY..DUMB..

So av a nice day all.. I WILL I JUST WON 750 DOLLARS...OFF A 2 DOLLAR BET Grin Grin
as the saying goes in texas YEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAA  mother fuckers:D Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I was doing so well not swearing then Cheesy Cheesy had to SORRY Cheesy Cheesy

Yogafan00000

Activity: 314
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 06:58:54 AM

<snip> Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

To really make your points, next time, use more emoticons.

1YogAFA... (oh, nevermind)
popcorn1
Legendary

Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 08:15:41 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2016, 08:32:23 AM by popcorn1

<snip> Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

To really make your points, next time, use more emoticons.
I WILL JUST 4U PLANTPOT Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

IS THIS OK 4U Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy FLAT BRAIN
Also very strange you butting in like that?.

I SAID YODA NOT YOGA...YOU THICK SHIT Cheesy did you like this i used 1 emoticon
PrikiNo.1

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 01:07:08 PM

I am not a scholar of old books... Really? Then tell me what is Anthropology? By the way, you think that you can really use the word Logic in order to say that this facts are non-sense?

“We are already here, among you. Some of us have always been here, with you, yet apart from, watching, and occasionally guiding you whenever the opportunity arose.”

According to Brinsley Le Poer Trench, editor of Flying Saucer Review, this otherworldly message appeared for the first time in a 1947 issue of Fanatic Stories written by an author under the pseudonym “Alexander Blade”. Curiously, it was made available only a few months after one of the most talked-about UFO incidents: Roswell.

Oh, changing the subject from"Why hate Islam" to your own crackpot religious ideas and then to UFOs?

Okay.

You see, you don't follow me...

All I am trying to tell you is that everything begins with the Bible! People today are brain-washed and think that religion and UFO is a different story and also think that throughout the religion they can find their fate and that UFO doesn't exist... The same story is with this topic: Why do people hate islam?

Let me give you some answers about your questions:

1. The Bible is written around 13.000 years b.c.e, and the evidence and facts you can find in the ancient texts of the first civilization - Sumerian!

2. The story in the Bible is describing a period who is dating back for 400 to 450 millions of year ago!

3. The book of the Prophet Mohamed is telling the same story who is in the Bible and even talk about the same persons (Enoch, Noah, Moses, Abraham and Christ)!

4. The UFO phenomenon is actually the same Deity who were described in the Bible.

5. The Humans are by a definition Aliens.

P.S. All I am trying to say is that we are one and if we try to connect with our Creators we will find the true faith, not the religion!

Oh, I completely understand you and have no interest whatever in "following you."  You have some real fantasy bullshit there, dude.  All made up stuff.  Made up in your own head.

Made up in my own head? Smiley

Dude, I think it is time for you to start reading. I will give you some useful info and links and feel free to open your mind to the new history and archeology:

10 facts about the Anunnaki
1. In many depictions of the Anunnaki, we can see strange objects worn by “those who came from the stars”, one of the most interesting examples are “wrist watches” which appear in almost every single depiction of the Anunnaki.

2. The Sumerians were the first people who started building actual cities, organised using actual city grids like we see in modern day cities around the world, according to the Ancient Alien theory, the Anunnaki transferred this knowledge to ancient man.

3. In the 19th century archaeologists exploring the ancient ruins of Nineveh discovered 22,000 clay tablets which are directly connected to the Anunnaki.

http://www.ancient-code.com/the-anunnaki/

Also, check this link and find out who were the Anunnaki and what was there messages...

http://www.ancient-code.com/the-message-of-the-anunnaki-we-are-here-among-you/
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 01:58:47 PM

I am not a scholar of old books... Really? Then tell me what is Anthropology? By the way, you think that you can really use the word Logic in order to say that this facts are non-sense?

....Brinsley Le Poer Trench, editor of Flying Saucer Review....
Oh, changing the subject from"Why hate Islam" to your own crackpot religious ideas and then to UFOs?

Okay.

....Humans are by a definition Aliens.....

Oh, I completely understand you and have no interest whatever in "following you."  You have some real fantasy bullshit there, dude.  All made up stuff.  Made up in your own head.

.... Anunnaki, we can see strange objects worn by “those who came from the stars”....

http://www.ancient-code.com/the-message-of-the-anunnaki-we-are-here-among-you/

No thanks.  I don't have any need to check worthless links.

Yep, I already pretty much summed it up.

The only effective thing you have done is to purposefully derail a thread on "Why do people hate Islam" by repetitively posting large amounts of total nonsense.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 07:52:05 PM

“We are already here, among you. Some of us have always been here, with you, yet apart from, watching, and occasionally guiding you whenever the opportunity arose.”

According to Brinsley Le Poer Trench, editor of Flying Saucer Review, this otherworldly message appeared for the first time in a 1947 issue of Fanatic Stories written by an author under the pseudonym “Alexander Blade”. Curiously, it was made available only a few months after one of the most talked-about UFO incidents: Roswell.

Okay.

All I am trying to tell you is that everything begins with the Bible! People today are brain-washed and think that religion and UFO is a different story and also think that throughout the religion they can find their fate and that UFO doesn't exist... The same story is with this topic: Why do people hate islam?

Let me give you some answers about your questions:

1. The Bible is written around 13.000 years b.c.e, and the evidence and facts you can find in the ancient texts of the first civilization - Sumerian!

2. The story in the Bible is describing a period who is dating back for 400 to 450 millions of year ago!

3. The book of the Prophet Mohamed is telling the same story who is in the Bible and even talk about the same persons (Enoch, Noah, Moses, Abraham and Christ)!

4. The UFO phenomenon is actually the same Deity who were described in the Bible.

5. The Humans are by a definition Aliens.

P.S. All I am trying to say is that we are one and if we try to connect with our Creators we will find the true faith, not the religion!
Dear brothers, I would like to inform that all the human beings are the chain, son's and daughter of Adam pbuh, and he was the messenger of God. People started making religions this that and stopped Last at Islam so some people who agreed they started following those who didn't understand who is rich, politicians and the priest they oppose because it will loose and because of ego. They hates Islam and inform his followers friends, relatives to do the same without knowing the facts. I can say I don't hate any religions. God is one and all are equal.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 08:43:19 PM

Dear brothers, I would like to inform that all the human beings are the chain, son's and daughter of Adam pbuh, and he was the messenger of God. People started making religions this that and stopped Last at Islam....

They didn't.  Reference Joseph Smith.
designerusa
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 09:04:16 PM

I am here to just say one thing? Why do YOU hate islam? and you should really give a valid reason not a shitty one that says 'Because media'
and Yes, I am a muslim for those who ask, just tell me, come out of your shell and say why you HATE it, and I could be here to clarify things to you.
Also here is something that most people mistake about islam is that "Islam hates other religions" for this I say, Islam does not hate ANY religion, but it suggests to 'invite' them to islam, as slowly, and peacefully, even if they refuse, you can try and try, until it's their choice, you stop. and for all the wars that happened, it's because the other religions decided to come into war on Islam.

If you need anything clarified, I am here to answer you, don't be scared, I won't be offended by anyone, also haters, you can reply, I won't care Wink
for me , islam represents terrorism in some people's point of view. they think every person whose religion is islam is possible terrorists or something but they arein deelusional mindset. each human being are born with qualties apart from their religions . their belief dont led them make bad choice. religion espiaccly islam do not contribute to turn a good human being into an evil creaute....
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: