Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:12:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people hate islam?  (Read 220953 times)
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 04:54:17 PM

Reminder:

This Is The One, The Original Big Daddy Thread.

Was that question ever answered? Will this thread ever be locked? I hope not.

Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 05:17:17 PM

Reminder:

Cool

Thank you for bumpimg thread. Thank you for spreading hate. Thank you for spreading violence. Last but not least, thank you for being cool!

=snip=
The superpowers are too gentle and peaceful to be able to destroy the more violent, hateful nations of Islam.

Yeah. This is too peaceful and too gentle. Now I understand what it means.

Killing 5-10 million people from '80s is peace. Killing a few thousand people is terrorism. Cheesy

I pity US more than I pity claimed-to-be-muslim terrorists. 1.7 million Germans killed and telling it was Russians who did it! Shocked Cry

He ordered that these Germans did not fall under the Geneva Rules, and were NOT TO BE FED, NOR GIVEN ANY WATER or medical attention. The Swiss Red Cross was NOT to inspect the camps, for under the DEF classification, they had no such authority or jurisdiction.

Months after the war was officially over, Eisenhower’s special German DEF camps were still in operation forcing the men into confinement, but denying that they were prisoners.

For years we have blamed the 1.7 million missing German POW’s on the Russians. Until now, no one dug too deeply … Witnesses and survivors have been interviewed by the author; one Allied officer compared the American camps to Buchenwald.”

It is known, that the Allies had sufficient stockpiles of food and medicine to care for these German soldiers. This was deliberately and intentionally denied them. Many men died of gangrene from frostbite due to deliberate exposure.

Edit: Nazis were at-least kind enough to give food unlike this US.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 05:21:55 PM

Reminder:

Cool

Thank you for bumpimg thread. Thank you for spreading hate. Thank you for spreading violence. Last but not least, thank you for being cool!

=snip=
The superpowers are too gentle and peaceful to be able to destroy the more violent, hateful nations of Islam.

Killing 5-10 million people from '80s is peace. Killing a few thousand people is terrorism. Cheesy

I pity US more than I pity claimed-to-be-muslim terrorists. 1.7 million Germans killed and telling it was Russians who did it! Shocked Cry

He ordered that these Germans did not fall under the Geneva Rules, and were NOT TO BE FED, NOR GIVEN ANY WATER or medical attention. The Swiss Red Cross was NOT to inspect the camps, for under the DEF classification, they had no such authority or jurisdiction.

Months after the war was officially over, Eisenhower’s special German DEF camps were still in operation forcing the men into confinement, but denying that they were prisoners.

For years we have blamed the 1.7 million missing German POW’s on the Russians. Until now, no one dug too deeply … Witnesses and survivors have been interviewed by the author; one Allied officer compared the American camps to Buchenwald.”

It is known, that the Allies had sufficient stockpiles of food and medicine to care for these German soldiers. This was deliberately and intentionally denied them. Many men died of gangrene from frostbite due to deliberate exposure.

Thank you for coming to America so that we can learn the best ways to hate... from you.    Cheesy

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 05:26:58 PM

Reminder:

Cool

=snip=

No one can be cooler than Bruce Lee...

Wink

BuzzAldren

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 05:35:11 PM

I don't hate Islam

I hate the psychotic hoards that have hijacked it as a justification for their insanity.

I hate nearly as much the mute millions that stand by and do nothing about it.

And every bit as much those that justify it, by whatever circuitous methods.

Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 06:08:58 PM

I don't hate Islam

I hate the psychotic hoards that have hijacked it as a justification for their insanity.

I hate nearly as much the mute millions that stand by and do nothing about it.

And every bit as much those that justify it, by whatever circuitous methods.

Pretty well sums up a lot of us.

Me, I don't hate Islam any more than I hate other religions. Theistic religions allow their adherents to claim an absolute moral high ground because their Sky Daddy is on their side.

Of course they have exactly the same proof for the existence of their deity that I have. None.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 07:45:37 AM

One more time, you can't hate religion, faith or ideology.
It makes little sense.
But, you can hate bad people in Islam, other religions, politicians etc.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 09:54:03 PM

One more time, you can't hate religion, faith or ideology.
It makes little sense.
But, you can hate bad people in Islam, other religions, politicians etc.

False.

A person can hate things, smells, books, anything his hate wishes to hate.

For example, Nazism.  People can hate it - they don't need to say nonsense like "I don't hate Nazism only people who practice Nazism."

This crazy talk is being propagated on this thread to convince people that "you don't hate Islam, only certain people who...."

I hate certain bugs.  Spiders, too.

People certainly can hate an inanimate book.

Some books are quite hateable.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 11:38:53 PM

People hate Islam because Islam attacks them.

The thing that is amazing is that Islamites don't understand this, that they only understand that it's okay when they hate other people who attack them.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
nerFohanzo

Activity: 631
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 01:12:43 AM

People hate Islam as they have a belief that whatever terrorists attacks have taken place across the globe only muslims were responsible for that.. And its true that involvement of  muslims was definitely there but because of few muslims you can't blame the religion as a whole.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 02:23:57 AM

People hate Islam as they have a belief that whatever terrorists attacks have taken place across the globe only muslims were responsible for that.. And its true that involvement of  muslims was definitely there but because of few muslims you can't blame the religion as a whole.

Actually I believe yes you could blame the religion as a whole, if you could clearly point to tenets and scriptures that condoned or required violent behavior, or which were unclear in ways that allowed interpretation to condone or require such behavior. 

Another curious thing I have realized.  On this thread and others Muslims and others are quick to hate Zion, but are equally quick to separate out that "It's Zion that is bad and not the humans who are Jews".   Apparently this justifies the hate.  But if it's condoned to hate the greater community of Jews (Zion, as they call it) why isn't it equally okay to hate the greater community of Muslims (Islam)?

Obviously this one sided culturally narcissistic point of view is a problem.  Essentially they say "oh, it is okay for us to hate THAT greater community" but "it isn't okay for YOU to hate/dislike/disrespect OUR greater community."

In other words, they would want the right to be anti-Semitic while requiring that you not be Islamophobic.

What bullshit.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 03:17:37 AM

My sister in law is Muslim but she doesn't make any waves about it as our whole family is Catholic. I don't dislike Muslims and have had great food at their events. This extremist crap is what I abhor. If it came down to Muslims as i see some of them or Evangelicals, then I'd have to choose neither. I really do not like Evamges and can't see myself sharing a table w/ any of them and having a splendid time of it.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 11:43:43 AM

My sister in law is Muslim but she doesn't make any waves about it as our whole family is Catholic. I don't dislike Muslims and have had great food at their events. This extremist crap is what I abhor. If it came down to Muslims as i see some of them or Evangelicals, then I'd have to choose neither. I really do not like Evamges and can't see myself sharing a table w/ any of them and having a splendid time of it.
I have done both, and seem to never had a problem.  I do recall one dinner where a fundamentalist women said something like "as soon as we can get the Democrats out of Washington we can fix the abortion issue."  I responded that it should be done at the state level, otherwise her approach would just yield another style of big government ordering people around.  The whole table went silent.  Obviously not small-government advocates, that bunch.

But that was an exception and stands out as such.
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 01:43:23 PM

I have done both, and seem to never had a problem.  I do recall one dinner where a fundamentalist women said something like "as soon as we can get the Democrats out of Washington we can fix the abortion issue."  I responded that it should be done at the state level, otherwise her approach would just yield another style of big government ordering people around.  The whole table went silent.  Obviously not small-government advocates, that bunch.

Americans forget what the full name of their country is: united STATES.

Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 03:58:21 PM

That was prior to the seventeenth amendment. The defacto abolition of the senate rendered the pretense of separate states under a confederated banner a dead letter. The American Experiment, as it was often called, ended in 1865. the name didn't change, but the fundamentals changed from a contentious republic to an empire.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 05:18:51 PM

That was prior to the seventeenth amendment. The defacto abolition of the senate rendered the pretense of separate states under a confederated banner a dead letter. The American Experiment, as it was often called, ended in 1865. the name didn't change, but the fundamentals changed from a contentious republic to an empire.
Not in all respects.  For example almost all law on "murder" is at the state level.  Therefore it seems obvious (at least to me, but maybe I'm an idiot) that if the lady thought abortion was murder she needed to focus at the state level....
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 05:28:10 PM

I Don't hate Islam. I dislike all religions including Islam. My dislike may be slightly greater for Christianity, but that's probably because it's the religion I know the best. I do have a pretty good hate on for Islamic extremists such as the Taliban and Al Qaeda.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 05:49:30 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2015, 06:02:22 PM by BADecker

I Don't hate Islam. I dislike all religions including Islam. My dislike may be slightly greater for Christianity, but that's probably because it's the religion I know the best. I do have a pretty good hate on for Islamic extremists such as the Taliban and Al Qaeda.

This is almost amazing. Why would anyone dislike Christianity? Here is what Christianity does for the world.

Everybody, EVERYBODY, makes mistakes and does things wrong. Everybody sins. Christianity might be the only religion that forces onto EVERYBODY, forgiveness for sins in this life. In addition, Christianity gives to its people everlasting life in joy with God.

Why would anybody dislike that!? Without Christianity there would be no life alive on earth now, because everybody sins, and God can't stand sin. And without Christianity there would be no salvation from death.

Even the people of other religions should love Christianity, because it is the reason that they have their freedom in all the ways that they have it.

Smiley

zendantom

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 09:28:30 PM

People hate Islam as in all most all terrorists attacks Islamic Countries were involved and people have start believing that Islam is only responsible for terrorism in the world. So nobody will love those people who believes in killing innocent people.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 09:51:37 PM

People hate Islam as in all most all terrorists attacks Islamic Countries were involved and people have start believing that Islam is only responsible for terrorism in the world. So nobody will love those people who believes in killing innocent people.

Time for the Islamic peoples of the world to get violent with their own numbers who are terrorists, and put them down, just so that Islam can be the peaceful religion that it is striving to be.

Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: