Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:23:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people hate islam?  (Read 220953 times)
wearepoor

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 11:31:49 PM

People hate Islam as in all most all terrorists attacks Islamic Countries were involved and people have start believing that Islam is only responsible for terrorism in the world. So nobody will love those people who believes in killing innocent people.

Time for the Islamic peoples of the world to get violent with their own numbers who are terrorists, and put them down, just so that Islam can be the peaceful religion that it is striving to be.

Smiley

Absolutely. But the problem with Islam is they don't want peace at all. I mean they have shown any interest that they really want to be peaceful religion and peaceful country. They keep on killing innocent people in their own country how can expect that they can be good to religions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 10:35:58 AM

People hate Islam as in all most all terrorists attacks Islamic Countries were involved and people have start believing that Islam is only responsible for terrorism in the world. So nobody will love those people who believes in killing innocent people.

Time for the Islamic peoples of the world to get violent with their own numbers who are terrorists, and put them down, just so that Islam can be the peaceful religion that it is striving to be.

Smiley

Absolutely. But the problem with Islam is they don't want peace at all. I mean they have shown any interest that they really want to be peaceful religion and peaceful country. They keep on killing innocent people in their own country how can expect that they can be good to religions.

Hem, hows about Time for usa sheeple to stop belive whatever Fox or politicians says regarding muslims ?

911 is a political false flag.
Its usa money that funded terrorists, whether Al Qaïda, or ISIS now.

So cut the crap people.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 11:50:31 AM

Smiley

Hem, hows about Time for usa sheeple to stop belive whatever Fox or politicians says regarding muslims ?

911 is a political false flag.
Its usa money that funded terrorists, whether Al Qaïda, or ISIS now.

So cut the crap people.
How about YOU cut the crap?  911 is what it seemed to be - Muslim terrorists driving airplanes full of people into buildings.  Their public acknowledgement that they were responsible indicated it was a protest against US military posted in Saudi Arabia, IIRC.

If your assertion was true, then terrorism would be directed toward the US and/or other neo colonial empires past or present.  But it isn't.  It's endemic to areas and cultures where Muslims exist.
From the cataloging of terrorist events, 25,780 since 9/11, we certainly have a statistically valid sample from which conclusions about such issues can be made.

I think it's reasonable to conclude that it's part of the cultural makeup of country or area with significant Muslim population.  Look at the geographical dispersion of terrorist events -

2015.05.06    Afghanistan    Sulaimanzai    2    4    Two children are reduced to pulp by a Taliban bomb blast.
2015.05.04    Iraq    Rashad    2    6    Jihadi bombers target a displaced family, killing two female members.
2015.05.04    Pakistan    Deri Ghazi Khan    1    0    One person is killed when Islamic militants attack a school.
2015.05.04    Afghanistan    Kabul    1    15    One other person is killed when a Shahid suicide bomber attacks a civilian bus.
2015.05.02    Iraq    Diyala    7    0    Five women are among seven passengers torn to shreds by a Mujahid blast on a bus.
2015.05.01    Libya    Benghazi    3    7    Three medics are exterminated by a suspected Ansar al-Sharia mortar round.
2015.05.01    Pakistan    Nawagi Khas    1    0    The Tehreek-i-Taliban murder a peace committee member with a roadside bomb.
2015.05.01    Iraq    Baiji    16    10    Sixteen Iraqis are blown to bits by a Shahid suicide bomber.
2015.05.01    Nigeria    Adamawa    10    0    Ten captured women are stoned to death by Boko Haram to keep them from being rescued.
2015.04.30    Iraq    Mahmoudiya    4    2    A bomb placed at a mosque leaves four dead.
2015.04.30    Yemen    Shabwa    15    0    The Islamic State releases a video showing the beheading and shooting of fifteen captives.
2015.04.30    Pakistan    Sherpao    2    3    A suicide bomber takes down two cop guarding a former official.
2015.04.30    Saudi Arabia    Jizan    1    0    A Saudi border guard is killed by a Shiite mortar round.
2015.04.30    Iraq    Mansour    5    12    A Mujahid bomb blast claims five souls.
2015.04.30    Iraq    Hurriya    4    14    Jihadis bomb an ice cream shop, killing four.
2015.04.30    Saudi Arabia    Yemen Border    3    0    Three border guards are killed during an incursion by Shiite militia.
2015.04.30    Iraq    Mosul    1    0    A man is executed by ISIS by having his head crushed with a piece of concrete.
2015.04.30    Syria    Aleppo    8    34    Eight civilians are dismantled by Sunni rockets.
2015.04.30    Iraq    Talibiyah    2    10    Sunnis bomb a row of restaurants, killing two Shiites.
2015.04.30    Iraq    Madain    3    11    Three people at a cafe are obliterated in mid-bite by Religion of Peace bombers.
2015.04.30    Afghanistan    Herat Darwaza    1    0    A government official is assassinated by religious radicals.
2015.04.30    Syria    Derna    3    0    Three accused homosexuals are shot in the head by the caliphate following morning prayer.
2015.04.30    Iraq    al-Jabour    3    0    Three tribal elders are executed by the Islamic State.
2015.04.30    Afghanistan    Zabul    3    2    Three passengers are pulled from their car and shot to death by the Taliban.
2015.04.30    Iraq    Baghdad    7    18    Seven Iraqis are laid out in a series of bomb blasts in Shiite areas.
2015.04.29    Pakistan    Karachi    1    0    Fundamentalists are suspected in the targeted killing of a secular university professor.
2015.04.29    Yemen    Khor Maksar    12    0    A dozen civilians are killed when Shiite militia pour tank and sniper fire into a neighborhood.
2015.04.29    Iraq    Mosul    10    0    Ten oil workers are forced to their knees and shot in the head by the Islamic State.
2015.04.29    Mali    Goundam    3    0    Islamic gunmen kill two soldiers and a child.
2015.04.29    Iraq    Amiriyah    3    12    Three people standing in a commercial district are liquidated by a Mujahid bomb blast.
2015.04.29    Iraq    Baghdad    3    20    Islamic bombers take out three patrons at a market.
2015.04.29    DRC    Bango    47    0    Forty-seven victims of an Islamist massacre are discovered in a mass grave.
2015.04.29    Libya    Tripoli    2    0    Two journalists are murdered by Sharia activists.
2015.04.28    Pakistan    Khyber Pakhtunkhwa    2    3    Two Tehreek-i-Taliban bombs leave two dead.
2015.04.28    Afghanistan    Zabul    2    0    Two men carrying food are ambushed and riddled with bullets by Sunni hardliners.
2015.04.28    Iraq    Baghdad    6    0    Six members of a family are abducted and executed by sectarian rivals.
2015.04.27    Afghanistan    Kunduz    8    2    A Taliban assault on a small town leaves eight defenders dead.
2015.04.27    Iraq    Nineveh    2    0    Two are stoned to death for adultery as children look on.
2015.04.27    Iraq    Kobani    10    0    Islamic State militants sneak into a town and execute ten Kurds.
2015.04.27    Nigeria    Guma    13    0    Thirteen Christians are slaughtered in their homes by Muslim raiders.
2015.04.27    Bosnia    Zvornik    1    2    A man yelling 'Allah Akbar' opens fire on a police station in the Serbian area, killing one person inside.
hdbuck
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 12:24:08 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2015, 01:02:21 PM by hdbuck

lol no, whatever. These lists are secondary, if not fallacious. I could make one about US soldiers but i wouldnt know where to start nor have the time to carry on such debate.

These so called terrorist are as sheeps as US citizens soldiers are, believing whatever BS their leader tells them.
One side believes bringing "democracy" and the other are just fighting "imperialism".

911= INSIDE JOB.

Bin Laden being a Bush buddy.
And im not even talking about WT7 or the golden insurance Mr Silverstein got out of it, whilst he should have paid about the same amount to remove the asbestos.

Problem solved right? bonus being 300+ pages of Patriot Act voted within two weeksTM, invade countries, and get the oil (and protect Israel Lips sealed).

Point is it's all just a money & geostrategic game, and religion has nothing to do with it.
Religious people are good, fair and respectful. Otherwise it is called a cult/sect.

Peace to my brother muslims.
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 12:56:30 PM

lol no, whatever. These lists are secondary. I could make one about US soldiers but i wouldnt know where to start nor have the time to carry on such debate.

These so called terrorist are as sheeps as US citizens soldiers are, believing whatever BS their leader tells them.
One side believes bringing "democracy" and the other are just fighting "imperialism".

911= INSIDE JOB.

And im not even talking about WT7 or the golden insurance Mr Silverstein got out of it, whilst he should have paid about the same amount to remove the asbestos.

Problem solved right? bonus being invade countries, and get the oil (and protect Israel Lips sealed).

Point is it's all just a money & geostrategic game, and religion has nothing to do with it.
Religious people are good, fair and respectful. Otherwise it is called a cult/sect.

The perfect definition of a Christian... Thank you  Wink

hdbuck
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 01:07:01 PM

lol no, whatever. These lists are secondary. I could make one about US soldiers but i wouldnt know where to start nor have the time to carry on such debate.

911= INSIDE JOB.

Problem solved right? bonus being invade countries, and get the oil (and protect Israel Lips sealed).

yep, in fact i'd add that people believing in nothing are the most dangerous. disrespectful self-centered pricks.
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 01:13:03 PM

911= INSIDE JOB.

yep, in fact i'd add that people believing in nothing are the most dangerous. disrespectful self-centered pricks.

All atheists in the world belong to the same church then?

hdbuck
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 01:26:18 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2015, 01:49:22 PM by hdbuck

911= INSIDE JOB.

The perfect definition of a Christian... Thank you  Wink

Atheist is on many aspect assimilable to a religion cult. Most atheists do not respect the others. Believing in their own Truth, thinking they know better.
But what truth exactly? science? feminism? consumerism? AGW?! please, this is beyond sad.. Casual Mind Fuckery.

This modern society is killing the spiritous aspect of our lives, so it can own buy you better.
You'll end up just being a consumable or a statistic. Human Ressource eh? How friggin wonderful convenient.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 01:58:45 PM

lol no, whatever. These lists are secondary, if not fallacious. I could make one about US soldiers but i wouldnt know where to start nor have the time to carry on such debate.

911= INSIDE JOB.

Problem solved right? bonus being 300+ pages of Patriot Act voted within two weeksTM, invade countries, and get the oil (and protect Israel Lips sealed).

I don't see any relation between this rambling of yours and the specific question being discussed.  I presented evidence that violence and terrorism seems to be endemic to Islam, wherever it is.

You want to talk about Bush, bin Laden, Patriot Act, blah blah blah.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 02:01:41 PM

911= INSIDE JOB.

I don't see any relation between this rambling of yours and the specific question being discussed.  I presented evidence that violence and terrorism seems to be endemic to Islam, wherever it is.

Why do you value terrorists'/medias' claims more than reality?

Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 02:02:41 PM

911= INSIDE JOB.

The perfect definition of a Christian... Thank you  Wink

Atheist is on many aspect assimilable to a religion cult. Most atheists do not respect the others. Believing in their own Truth, thinking they know better.
But what truth exactly? science? feminism? consumerism? AGW?! please, this is beyond sad.. Casual Mind Fuckery.

This modern society is killing the spiritous aspect of our lives, so it can own buy you better.
You'll end up just being a consumable or a statistic. Human Ressource eh? How friggin wonderful convenient.

If you refuse to learn who you are then someone else will put a number on your forehead and defines you. This has always been the case. Forever. Does not matter if you were throwing stones at a mammoth then or checking facebook on your iphone now.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 02:04:31 PM

911= INSIDE JOB.

Are you fucking kidding me?

Either violence and terrorism are endemic to Islam or they are not.  Arguments about 911, bush, blah blah blah are US Centric and are shaped to make the victims the criminals, instead of the Muslim Terrorists.   But that is a narrow focus.  Look at all the countries and places where Muslims blow stuff up.

That's reality.
hdbuck
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 02:17:53 PM

911= INSIDE JOB.

I don't see any relation between this rambling of yours and the specific question being discussed.  I presented evidence that violence and terrorism seems to be endemic to Islam, wherever it is.

Either violence and terrorism are endemic to Islam or they are not.  Arguments about 911, bush, blah blah blah are US Centric and are shaped to make the victims the criminals, instead of the Muslim Terrorists.   But that is a narrow focus.  Look at all the countries and places where Muslims blow stuff up.

That's reality.

Reality is that the people you call terrorist are not muslims.
They do not respect ISLAM nor its most basic precepts.
They're consumable muppets.

Dude they fucking rape children and get drunk. This is not about religion man.

+ im telling you they are funded/trained/infiltrated by USA & all western NWO freaks.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 02:21:29 PM

911= INSIDE JOB.

I don't see any relation between this rambling of yours and the specific question being discussed.  I presented evidence that violence and terrorism seems to be endemic to Islam, wherever it is.

Either violence and terrorism are endemic to Islam or they are not.  Arguments about 911, bush, blah blah blah are US Centric and are shaped to make the victims the criminals, instead of the Muslim Terrorists.   But that is a narrow focus.  Look at all the countries and places where Muslims blow stuff up.

That's reality.

That's exactly what I am asking. Why do you value terrorists'/medias' claims more than reality? Just because some of the terrorists claim they are Muslims and/or medias claim they are muslims and/or they say few arabic words when they kill a person. They ain't following Islam but they claim and sadly, they are. Huh

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 02:21:51 PM

911= INSIDE JOB.

That's reality.

Reality is that the people you call terrorist are not muslims.
They do not respect ISLAM nor its precepts.
They're consumable muppets.

Dude they fucking rape children and get drunk. This is not about religion man.

+ im telling you they are funded/trained/infiltrated by USA & all western NWO freaks.
ALL OF THOSE PLACES are funded/trained/infiltrated by the USA?

That's a lot of secret agents out there!
hdbuck
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 02:24:00 PM

hell yes! Wink
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 02:28:21 PM

hell yes! Wink

Wow, I'm impressed!  So we have secret agents going out to all nations of the world and responsible for 25,000+ terrorist acts since 9/11?

hdbuck
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 02:29:31 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2015, 03:40:24 PM by hdbuck

hell yes! Wink

Wow, I'm impressed!  So we have secret agents going out to all nations of the world and responsible for 25,000+ terrorist acts since 9/11?

most of it yes. directly or indirectly.

secret services all over the world disrupting peace and order for profit and domination.

this is The Game the elites are playing.
dont be naive, with all the technology they have, being at least 20+ year in advance, with drones, satellites, communication tapping et al., they know exactly what they are doing..
and it is certainly not couple tenth of thousand brainwashed goat keepers with AKs that will disturb them. its more like a mean to an end. Wink

anyhow, blaming religion is being completely out of the picture here. just a regular little sheep, with the sight of a mole.
brendanjhwu

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 04:26:52 PM

Ignorance, not saying I do.  Cool
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 04:43:25 PM

hell yes! Wink

Wow, I'm impressed!  So we have secret agents going out to all nations of the world and responsible for 25,000+ terrorist acts since 9/11?

most of it yes. directly or indirectly.

secret services all over the world disrupting peace and order for profit and domination.

this is The Game the elites are playing.
dont be naive, with all the technology they have, being at least 20+ year in advance, with drones, satellites, communication tapping et al., they know exactly what they are doing..
and it is certainly not couple tenth of thousand brainwashed goat keepers with AKs that will disturb them. its more like a mean to an end. Wink

anyhow, blaming religion is being completely out of the picture here. just a regular little sheep, with the sight of a mole.
Ok, so it's ALL the secret services in the world that are doing the 25,000 Allah Akbars since 9/11?  Are they all working together or separate?  I'm glad it's not just the US behind all these killings.  But why do all the secret services do there operations under Muslim false flags?  There must be a reason.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: