Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:16:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people hate islam?  (Read 220954 times)
Troonetpt

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 08:54:28 AM

No people hate islam, but the islanm hate people. the security of the freedom world build in the base of strong of un-islam.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 08:57:19 AM

No people hate islam, but the islanm hate people. the security of the freedom world build in the base of strong of un-islam.

Islam never hates people.

Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 09:29:12 AM

Mainly people hate islam as whenever some terrorist attacks takes place the first thing comes to mind is that muslims will be involved in it and for our surprise everytime it has been proved true so now its a mentality of a society that only muslims are involved in killing other human beings.

Not really. Almost all of the times medias tell the killers are Muslims and most of the times they aren't sure.

Media outlets need news appealing to people's gut feelings to sell copies, advertising, etc. Some days it may be presenting a killer as muslim, on other days it may be pippa middleton b side & so on. Due to this being financially driven, non-Western media outlets may replace Muslim killers, pippa middleton b side type news with themed ones more appealing to their viewers, subscribers, readers gut feelings.
Just my 2 satoshis, however.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
nerFohanzo

Activity: 631
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 10:30:07 AM

Mainly people hate islam as whenever some terrorist attacks takes place the first thing comes to mind is that muslims will be involved in it and for our surprise everytime it has been proved true so now its a mentality of a society that only muslims are involved in killing other human beings.

Not really. Almost all of the times medias tell the killers are Muslims and most of the times they aren't sure.

Media outlets need news appealing to people's gut feelings to sell copies, advertising, etc. Some days it may be presenting a killer as muslim, on other days it may be pippa middleton b side & so on. Due to this being financially driven, non-Western media outlets may replace Muslim killers, pippa middleton b side type news with themed ones more appealing to their viewers, subscribers, readers gut feelings.
Just my 2 satoshis, however.

Thats true can't afford to trust the media people they will do anything to make it a breaking news and to increase their channels TRP so its difficult to arrive on exact judgement and people are influenced by media that will start accepting the things even it is a lie.
J. J. Phillips

Activity: 518

Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 10:44:45 AM

Ignorance is strength!

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Affair_of_the_Gang_of_Barbarians
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
Redones

Activity: 320
Merit: 261

Web developper

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 12:09:58 PM

I am here to just say one thing? Why do YOU hate islam? and you should really give a valid reason not a shitty one that says 'Because media'
and Yes, I am a muslim for those who ask, just tell me, come out of your shell and say why you HATE it, and I could be here to clarify things to you.
Also here is something that most people mistake about islam is that "Islam hates other religions" for this I say, Islam does not hate ANY religion, but it suggests to 'invite' them to islam, as slowly, and peacefully, even if they refuse, you can try and try, until it's their choice, you stop. and for all the wars that happened, it's because the other religions decided to come into war on Islam.

If you need anything clarified, I am here to answer you, don't be scared, I won't be offended by anyone, also haters, you can reply, I won't care Wink

Coz they never tried to know what islam is really,they usually receive what theire media share about islam and they made jedges befor  "accuser" i meant Musulman.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 12:59:54 PM

Please answer my question.

That has nothing to do with the bolded link above.  I repeat your claim:

I have said number of times there is no punishment if someone leave Islam in Islam.

Now were you right or wrong when you said that?
hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 04:09:30 PM

Atheist only exist because of god. Funnay.
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 04:56:53 PM

It's true of the word. Without the "god concept" we would not be identified as "other".
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1126

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 05:46:50 PM

It's true of the word. Without the "god concept" we would not be identified as "other".

yeah like the darkness happened because there is a light at the other side.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 07:41:24 PM

yeah like the darkness happened because there is a light at the other side.

Only if you were dyslectic and insomniac would you stay up all night worrying about dog.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 08:22:17 PM

I am here to just say one thing? Why do YOU hate islam? and you should really give a valid reason not a shitty one that says 'Because media'
and Yes, I am a muslim for those who ask, just tell me, come out of your shell and say why you HATE it, and I could be here to clarify things to you.
Also here is something that most people mistake about islam is that "Islam hates other religions" for this I say, Islam does not hate ANY religion, but it suggests to 'invite' them to islam, as slowly, and peacefully, even if they refuse, you can try and try, until it's their choice, you stop. and for all the wars that happened, it's because the other religions decided to come into war on Islam.

If you need anything clarified, I am here to answer you, don't be scared, I won't be offended by anyone, also haters, you can reply, I won't care Wink

Coz they never tried to know what islam is really,they usually receive what theire media share about islam and they made jedges befor  "accuser" i meant Musulman.

Why you need to invite someone to your religion?? And why one would come and be a part of your religion?? Everyone has their own religion and you cannot ask or invite anyone to join your religion. And one is at all interested in wars its only islam who is busy in killing innocent people.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 10:33:41 PM

Why you need to invite someone to your religion?? And why one would come and be a part of your religion?? Everyone has their own religion and you cannot ask or invite anyone to join your religion. And one is at all interested in wars its only islam who is busy in killing innocent people.

Plus, the bolded part is a complete lie.  Here's what actually happened.

The Muslim Moors had their invasion of Europe stopped at Tours, France. The Catholic nations gathered forces to take back the lands siezed by the Muslims and recapture Jerusalem.
wearepoor

Activity: 784

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 04:41:48 AM

Islam is the best religion on earth and that is why so many people convert to it. If you understand the core of it you will never say a bad word about it. The Korean is the best book ever if you follow it, you will never have a dark day again.Terrorism is not Islamic and condemed by billions of muslims.
C10H15N

Activity: 811
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 02:04:47 PM

lol - That's like saying arsenic is the best poison to kill yourself with.   Wink

Fortunately, the world is becoming too intelligent to believe in the delusional fantasies of our barbaric past. 

Only when the tide goes out do you discover who's been swimming naked. -Warren Buffett
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 04:00:45 PM

Islam is the best religion on earth and that is why so many people convert to it. If you understand the core of it you will never say a bad word about it. The Korean is the best book ever if you follow it, you will never have a dark day again.Terrorism is not Islamic and condemed by billions of muslims.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 04:07:45 PM

Islam and Christianity are more like organized business cartels, who hunt for new converts through various (sometimes nefarious) means. Let's compare converts to Buddhism to those to Islam. Converts to Buddhism mostly comes from the general population, and are overwhelmingly represented among the white-collar population. On the other hand converts to Islam mostly comes from the blue-collar population, and most of the times it is the ethnic minorities who convert to Islam (African-Americans, Hispanics.etc). Also a large part of the conversions to Islam occur in prisons.

You are right when you say that Islam is successful in converting a large number of people from other religions every year. But in my opinion, the quality matters, not the quantity.  Grin
Sefton

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 04:15:04 PM

Islam and Christianity are more like organized business cartels, who hunt for new converts through various (sometimes nefarious) means. Let's compare converts to Buddhism to those to Islam. Converts to Buddhism mostly comes from the general population, and are overwhelmingly represented among the white-collar population. On the other hand converts to Islam mostly comes from the blue-collar population, and most of the times it is the ethnic minorities who convert to Islam (African-Americans, Hispanics.etc). Also a large part of the conversions to Islam occur in prisons.

Islam and Christianity are just hijacked to be used as political tools more than anything. Example Christianity in America and Isis just want to create and run their own state just under the guise of islam.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 06:06:34 PM

The Korean!  Peace NOT Be Unto Him!
C10H15N

Activity: 811
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 11:01:27 PM

The Korean!  Peace NOT Be Unto Him!

Only when the tide goes out do you discover who's been swimming naked. -Warren Buffett
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: