Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:48:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people hate islam?  (Read 220954 times)
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 05:38:19 AM

People hate Islam because of the current media view on it scaring the shit out of people. Combined with the fact that due to the mass number of Muslims around the globe, there are a large number of secular and unfortunately fundamentalists alike.

Many people on here will accuse Islam of having barbaric views but religeon is about what you focus on. I assure you Judaism and Christianity have barbaric scripture as well, but we don't focus on them in today's society. its unfair to blame or categorize all of Islam as one group of people because they are actually hundreds of millions of people, with very different beliefs and values depending on where they are from and how religiously they were raised.

Yes, what we hear and see on the television and on the internet gave as an impression and perception that Islam is the root of terrorism.  The teachings, beliefs, and the scripture of Islam that gives Muslims the idea or like permission to do all brutal acts that other so called "Muslims" do.  Media gave the perception that religion Islam promotes terrorism.   
nor9850

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2016, 05:43:55 AM

People hate Islam because of the current media view on it scaring the shit out of people. Combined with the fact that due to the mass number of Muslims around the globe, there are a large number of secular and unfortunately fundamentalists alike.

Many people on here will accuse Islam of having barbaric views but religeon is about what you focus on. I assure you Judaism and Christianity have barbaric scripture as well, but we don't focus on them in today's society. its unfair to blame or categorize all of Islam as one group of people because they are actually hundreds of millions of people, with very different beliefs and values depending on where they are from and how religiously they were raised.

Yes, what we hear and see on the television and on the internet gave as an impression and perception that Islam is the root of terrorism.  The teachings, beliefs, and the scripture of Islam that gives Muslims the idea or like permission to do all brutal acts that other so called "Muslims" do.  Media gave the perception that religion Islam promotes terrorism.  

Ya but I'm saying there are hundreds of millions of Muslims, that don't believe the same way as the ones you are referring too, like Catholics and protestants and Mormons are all different from each other.

Muslims may all read the same book but interpretation plays a role. I'm not a huge fan of the teachings of this particular religion but i respect all peoples and all faiths. Muslims make up vast amount of people and surely they can not all be branded with the same brush, there is a big difference between Muslims from Canada, Myanmar and say Pakistan for example. those are 3 very different places with very different cultures of people, and surely they are more then just  their religion. Human beings are very complex creatures
Sanekavg13

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 06:17:18 AM

I repeat my question. You've seen in the history of examples that describe where Orthodox Chrestians first attacked others? For example, in Russia, where the main religion is Orthodox Christianity. Were there cases when the first Russian attack on other countries? Personally, I know, in the history of the Crusades the Catholics and Muslims terror.
nor9850

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2016, 06:26:42 AM

I repeat my question. You've seen in the history of examples that describe where Orthodox Chrestians first attacked others? For example, in Russia, where the main religion is Orthodox Christianity. Were there cases when the first Russian attack on other countries? Personally, I know, in the history of the Crusades the Catholics and Muslims terror.

The crusades were some of the most violent attacks in human history, you cant gloss over the crusades and say "Sure the crusades but what have Christians done lately?"
Also what about the wars where Catholics burnt protestants alive in churches? Christianity is in a lot of advanced nations and its easy to try and forget the blood on its hands of which there is a lot. if you are trying to say that Christianity is in fact a better religion then islam or in someway less guilty, your being ignorant. the real problem lies in the fact that Muslims are currently going through their dark ages (or crusades) in a lot of places, but again its culturally relevant to where they are from and their upbringing.

Sanekavg13

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 06:30:50 AM

I do not want to blame, which is one religion. I'm just saying. Under the guise of religion, people do evil. The evil that does not support any religion. Terror is not a religion of terror done by people who hide behind religion.
Sanekavg13

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 06:40:48 AM

The crusades were some of the most violent attacks in human history, you cant gloss over the crusades and say "Sure the crusades but what have Christians done lately?"
Also what about the wars where Catholics burnt protestants alive in churches? Christianity is in a lot of advanced nations and its easy to try and forget the blood on its hands of which there is a lot. if you are trying to say that Christianity is in fact a better religion then islam or in someway less guilty, your being ignorant. the real problem lies in the fact that Muslims are currently going through their dark ages (or crusades) in a lot of places, but again its culturally relevant to where they are from and their upbringing.

Do not confuse charisma with scrambled eggs! I immediately shared the two areas. Orthodox and Catholics. These religions are very different.
umairsaleem011

Activity: 283

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 07:30:45 AM

Because of the very disgusting traits of is worst members and because those are the members we see on T.V.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 06:03:40 PM

I do not want to blame, which is one religion. I'm just saying. Under the guise of religion, people do evil. The evil that does not support any religion. Terror is not a religion of terror done by people who hide behind religion.
Yes, terror certainly can be a part of religion.

Planes being driven straight down by Islamic terrorists shouting Allah Akbar proves it.

Please stop the Takiyya.

It is very obvious.
umairsaleem011

Activity: 283

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 06:39:28 PM

Look since religious texts are not science, they can only really be described as literature, which is in fact art, and liek all great art its entirely about how you interpret it.

For example< Jesus says love your fellow man but Christians (those who interpret the will of jesus) said go kill everyone who doesn't love their fellow man, I happen to be a Jew and I want to say that Muslims are human beings just like you and me, and what is written in their religious texts does not make them any better or worse then you or I, what does is how they choose to interpret it.
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 10:51:17 PM

Do not confuse charisma with scrambled eggs! I immediately shared the two areas. Orthodox and Catholics. These religions are very different.

Not really. They all at core believe in the same writings. Interpretations are massively divergent, which in the past led Christians to kill each other. Much like the Shi'ite and Sunni Muslims of modern times. None of it can be proven, beyond the few points where the 'inspired' scriptures touch on real locations or known historical characters. It's all a fiction designed to give one group of people control over another. Like all religions.

Since Christians claim the Judaic scriptures as part of their holy writ, it's very EASY to find examples of pure evil within the religion. I'm not going to cite specific scripture right now (though I can with a bit of looking, my memory is a bit rough), but just look to the so called Old Testament. The Israelites were commanded by their vicious god to wipe out entire cultures, and punished when they failed.

"Successful" religions are just about all steeped in a history of violence. The major difference I see between modern Islam and modern Christianity is not doctrinal, but that modern Christians have adapted to a larger world and don't, for the most part, take it too seriously. They want to have a "personal relationship with Jesus", but they aren't willing to go to war over it. For the most part they need a more compelling reason to commit mass murder. Unfortunately, at least in the United States, they find it in the expansionist dreams of the ruling elite, but that's an entirely different rant.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 01:43:06 AM

The crusades were some of the most violent attacks in human history, you cant gloss over the crusades and say "Sure the crusades but what have Christians done lately?".....

The crusades were to reclaim lands taken by terrorist Muslims....

KFCBTC

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 01:57:08 AM

Maybe because the people who follow it move to other countries to have a better life and then complain and want sharia law in their new better life. Religous people are obnoxious , muslims are of the worst of the obnoxioius
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 02:04:14 AM

"Successful" religions are just about all steeped in a history of violence. The major difference I see between modern Islam and modern Christianity is not doctrinal, but that modern Christians have adapted to a larger world and don't, for the most part, take it too seriously. ...

Successful religions are also highly adaptable to various cultural standards. 

Historically those that tried to take over the world came to various rude awakenings, unless those in the religion started laughing at it.
KFCBTC

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 02:09:58 AM

"Successful" religions are just about all steeped in a history of violence. The major difference I see between modern Islam and modern Christianity is not doctrinal, but that modern Christians have adapted to a larger world and don't, for the most part, take it too seriously. ...

Historically those that tried to take over the world came to various rude awakenings, unless those in the religion started laughing at it.

Look , all religion should be stopped. honestly its stupid ancient traditions to celebrate dieties. its so caveman its laughable. i know im insensitive, but religous people largly feel liek its a race they need to win but were all stuck here together like it or not. We should abandon this ancient way of thinking, muslims and christains and jews and buddists and hindues and wtv asian religeons there are.

Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 01:34:02 PM

Look , all religion should be stopped. honestly its stupid ancient traditions to celebrate dieties. its so caveman its laughable. i know im insensitive, but religous people largly feel liek its a race they need to win but were all stuck here together like it or not. We should abandon this ancient way of thinking, muslims and christains and jews and buddists and hindues and wtv asian religeons there are.

Well not stopped. The way I see it, it's ok and good to keep your religious traditions as a simbolysm, but if you actually really believe there is a certain god up there or down there, or whereever it may reside, than I see that as a  problem. In the past years humanity has done so much in the terms of science that is ignorant to still believe that something REALY exists up there (not to be confused with the space out there) above us, but who knows, maybe there is something out there but that just isn't on earth or near it.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 02:55:59 PM

Well not stopped. The way I see it, it's ok and good to keep your religious traditions as a simbolysm, but if you actually really believe there is a certain god up there or down there, or whereever it may reside, than I see that as a  problem. In the past years humanity has done so much in the terms of science that is ignorant to still believe that something REALY exists up there (not to be confused with the space out there) above us, but who knows, maybe there is something out there but that just isn't on earth or near it.

Consider for a moment that Islam's world view is that Mohammed was the "last prophet."   Everything forward is static.

Reality is that the singularity approaches.

And it isn't related in any fashion to Islam. 
Lucas*

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 08:16:57 PM

why do people hate islam??!!!!!! before answering this question, we should identify who are those who hate islam,well, i think there is no one know very well the islam ,he read Quran and he hate it, because there is contradiction , anyone read it he will realize the peaceful of this religion and how it  calls us to love each other ..so people how  hate islam are victim of what promotes media by displaying terrorist cases and focussing on atypical acts were previously done  by terrorist which  never represent the islam and mainly all muslims condemn very well such acts  
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 10:01:18 PM

why do people hate islam??!!!!!! before answering this question, we should identify who are those who hate islam,well, i think there is no one know very well the islam ,he read Quran and he hate it, because there is contradiction , anyone read it he will realize the peaceful of this religion and how it  calls us to love each other ..so people how  hate islam are victim of what promotes media by displaying terrorist cases and focussing on atypical acts were previously done  by terrorist which  never represent the islam and mainly all muslims condemn very well such acts  

Well, since Yasser Arafat started playing games with Western media, and learned how to manipulate it with one bombing and terrorist act after another, Muslims have been manipulating the Western media, every year worse atrocities.   Almost all done by Muslims who say they are Muslim and don't care that you condemn them.

They don't care that you condemn them, you and your silly little peace talk, because they talk with guns and explosives.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 10:15:15 PM

Here is a lesson from my EARTH sister Grin ;..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edVQETclhps
silversurfer1958

Activity: 474
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 07:13:45 PM

Personally I think Govts are just as bad for allowing Islam to infiltrate the West in the first place.
A muslim's first duty is to Islam, and the setting up of a global caliphate under which all must submit.
A bit like global Communism really.

Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: