Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:52:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people hate islam?  (Read 220961 times)
ClownSpider

Activity: 570
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 03:57:33 AM

Islam is the religion of terror.

Quran 8.12: "Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instill terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them."
daiyuba1971

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 10:50:00 AM

In fact, the very idea of the "72 submissive slave women" speaks volumes re the primitive and barbaric mindset of Islam.

That is the problem. The medieval mindset is still there. Christianity was similar. But that religion changed with time. The barbaric practices such as inquisition and burning of witches were abandoned. But Islam still clings on to all these stone age customs.
I think that not only religion is Islam, but the Muslims themselves are at a primitive level. I am sure that they have no place in modern society. And democracy only prevents. To know the attitude they need to ask their victims.
yuiyuga

Activity: 262

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 11:31:12 AM

Islam is the religion of terror.

Quran 8.12: "Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instill terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them."
Muslims themselves oppose themselves to the world. This can not but arouse opposition from the world. But Muslims are so stupid to believe in their victory. I am sure that they will be sorely disappointed.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 03:52:40 AM

In fact, the very idea of the "72 submissive slave women" speaks volumes re the primitive and barbaric mindset of Islam.

That is the problem. The medieval mindset is still there. Christianity was similar. But that religion changed with time. The barbaric practices such as inquisition and burning of witches were abandoned. But Islam still clings on to all these stone age customs.

It's far worse than what you've described.  Burning of witches from year 1200 through 1700 is estimated to have killed some 200 persons per year.

For November 2016 ALONE barbaric Islamic killing 2000 persons, injured another 1917, in dozens of suicide blasts and similar events in dozens of countries.  That's more than a hundred times the deaths per year today from Islam than the worst historical periods of Christianity.

www.thereligionofpeace.com

The Islamics are far, far more inclined toward murderous thoughts and activities than the Christians were at their very worst.
jvc12

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 12:27:37 PM

religion you see today is something that one like or hate you see the reason why people hate islam today if you take a good look at what is happening around the world today you will see that Islam are they fighting just for some no reason and killing the innocent soul for no just cause  making many homeless many lost their family  no one has heard of Christians killing.   
beafheart

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 12:33:08 PM

religion you see today is something that one like or hate you see the reason why people hate islam today if you take a good look at what is happening around the world today you will see that Islam are they fighting just for some no reason and killing the innocent soul for no just cause  making many homeless many lost their family  no one has heard of Christians killing.   
I am against any religions, but I can be tolerant towards a religion that does not cause harm to people. Let people live as they like. But if a religion like Islam incites hatred among people, the kind of religion I hate.
MaryAngela_Fantocci

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 12:46:50 PM

Why at bitcointalk so many question about islam and muslems?)

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 01:02:20 PM

I am against any religions, but I can be tolerant towards a religion that does not cause harm to people. Let people live as they like. But if a religion like Islam incites hatred among people, the kind of religion I hate.

I don't really believe that islam in general incites hate. same as with any other religion, there are certain people within islam that has a different understanding of what it teaches and there would also be others that share those views. You can't really say that Christianity doesn't have anything like this as there are a lot of sects that say they branch from Christianity yet their teachings are a bit different from others. take for example what happened in Jonestown, in Guyana. the idea came from a charismatic leader, a Christian leader that is, and people believed in him. I think this goes as well with islam. so hating islam in general for me would be a bit shallow

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Prohodimec

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 01:03:11 PM

Why at bitcointalk so many question about islam and muslems?)
Any forum is communication between people. Perhaps this topic is so relevant that people care about more than the problems of bitcoin. In addition, any currency is possible for a person, Muslims are not given these opportunities to realize.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 05:43:49 PM

religion you see today is something that one like or hate you see the reason why people hate islam today if you take a good look at what is happening around the world today you will see that Islam are they fighting just for some no reason and killing the innocent soul for no just cause  making many homeless many lost their family  no one has heard of Christians killing.    

I don't really believe that islam in general incites hate. same as with any other religion, there are certain people within islam that has a different understanding of what it teaches and there would also be others that share those views. You can't really say that Christianity doesn't have anything like this as there are a lot of sects that say they branch from Christianity yet their teachings are a bit different from others. take for example what happened in Jonestown, in Guyana. the idea came from a charismatic leader, a Christian leader that is, and people believed in him. I think this goes as well with islam. so hating islam in general for me would be a bit shallow
The murder of 909 people in the Guyana massacre was a very evil thing.  

Unfortunately that's about the same for a typical WEEK for Islamic killings.

It would seem that your effort to create a "moral equivalency" only leads, rationally, to a vast statement as to the moral DIFFERENCES....
varyspro

Activity: 289

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 06:34:25 PM

religion you see today is something that one like or hate you see the reason why people hate islam today if you take a good look at what is happening around the world today you will see that Islam are they fighting just for some no reason and killing the innocent soul for no just cause  making many homeless many lost their family  no one has heard of Christians killing.    

The murder of 909 people in the Guyana massacre was a very evil thing.  

Unfortunately that's about the same for a typical WEEK for Islamic killings.

It would seem that your effort to create a "moral equivalency" only leads, rationally, to a vast statement as to the moral DIFFERENCES....
In fact many Muslims and they are trying to prevent the strengthening of anti-Islamic sentiment in society. Only they have nothing. People have eyes and they see a cowardly method of war of the Islamists.
Drago2016

Activity: 314

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 08:17:07 PM

many Islamists associated with war and violence. But no one wants to be in the middle of a terrorist act. People fear the unpredictability of the Islamists. Their methods of warfare is very cruel and inhumane
v1ryspro

Activity: 282

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 08:40:04 PM

many Islamists associated with war and violence. But no one wants to be in the middle of a terrorist act. People fear the unpredictability of the Islamists. Their methods of warfare is very cruel and inhumane
I am sure that Muslims are the most aggressive religion in the world. I hate them and even if among them will be 30% of the appropriate people the bulk of their aggressive bastards.Nobody and nothing in me does not convince.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 11:56:23 PM

I am sure that Muslims are the most aggressive religion in the world. I hate them and even if among them will be 30% of the appropriate people the bulk of their aggressive bastards.Nobody and nothing in me does not convince.

Islam is the most aggressive and once with the most primitive teachings (women beating, gay killing, honor killing,...) and even with the wast majority of muslims condemning the terrorist acts you still can't deny that quran is one book with such a savage teachings and morals.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 01:38:07 AM

Islam is the most aggressive and once with the most primitive teachings (women beating, gay killing, honor killing,...) and even with the wast majority of muslims condemning the terrorist acts you still can't deny that quran is one book with such a savage teachings and morals.

+1

And Islam promotes and encourages Takiyya.

That's lying to promote Islam.

They think that's a good thing.

Just say it's all peaceful, love, good will toward everyone.  Then when you've got them in, that's when they find out if they leave they get slaughtered.

I mean, you can't make this stuff up.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 01:57:15 AM

+1

Just say it's all peaceful, love, good will toward everyone.  Then when you've got them in, that's when they find out if they leave they get slaughtered.

That reminds me, there was a video on youtube that I've watched that opens random pages and tries to find the quran promoting violence and every page has it, so there ose one part where it's allowed to lie in the name of islam in order to fulfill the word of islam (pretty much deception). Islam is made to be a weapon to take the world by force.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
ekaterina77

Activity: 255

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 12:09:06 PM

+1

Just say it's all peaceful, love, good will toward everyone.  Then when you've got them in, that's when they find out if they leave they get slaughtered.

That reminds me, there was a video on youtube that I've watched that opens random pages and tries to find the quran promoting violence and every page has it, so there ose one part where it's allowed to lie in the name of islam in order to fulfill the word of islam (pretty much deception). Islam is made to be a weapon to take the world by force.
The Islamists are to blame that people have for them such hatred. This is a false religion. But I'm not surprised is because all religions are lying. But not all religions are so aggressive as Islam.
tetrisbattle

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 01:15:18 PM

all is just because major of islam is terrorist so people would hate them because of this Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 04:14:55 AM

The Islamists are to blame that people have for them such hatred. This is a false religion. But I'm not surprised is because all religions are lying. But not all religions are so aggressive as Islam.

You need to differentiate the business minded religions (especially the Semitic religions such as Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Bahaism.etc) from the oriental religions such as Buddhism, Hinduism and Yazidism.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
novemberwoah

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 06:14:04 AM

all is just because major of islam is terrorist so people would hate them because of this Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Yes maybe that also the main cause of a lot of people who hate Islam. Indeed, many terrorists who commit crimes in the name of Islam, we take the example of a major terrorist organization, ISIS. They always commit crimes in the name of Islam or jihat. But in my opinion that is not a basis for someone to hate Islam. If that ISIS claims to be Islamic why they did not help Palestine? Or help the civil war in the middle east? And why they killed more than 15 thousand Muslims? And why they also destroyed mosques and historical sites of Islam? I'm sure there are a lot of conspiracy here.
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: