Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:41:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [prediction] Next spike $560,000 14 {<-oops!} months from now (2017 Update!)  (Read 71465 times)
riiiiising

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 11:08:04 AM

You get called trolls because you can't/don't read and you you post content purely based around trying self aggrandise.

My posts are made around careful analysis of market sentiment and fundamentals. Hence, why I've been warning others here for months that price will continue to fall. What have you done? Encouraged them to buy more Internet funbucks so they could get rich quick! (and you can offload your stash on some greater fools?)

Perhaps you should take your own advice and learn to read a little about these markets so you stop making horrible predictions based on bullshit wishful thinking and "to da moon" sentiment.

Tell me, what is the bitcoin price going to do over the next 10-20 years?

It most likely won't be around in 10 years, or so low in value that it's essentially forgotten and only running on a handful of nodes around the world.

What if I'm right - you ready? Because I sure as hell am.

You won't be. And Just like every other easy mark in here who invested in bitcoin during 2014, you'll lose your shirt and then find someone else to blame for your poorly made decisions.

So, as I have explained countless times to anyone that cares to grok it, it doesn't matter who is right or wrong. It matters that you understand the potential outcomes and how you best position yourself.

Agreed. Which means, we shouldn't listen to bulltards such as yourself who make price forecasts based on what you WANT the price to be, contrary to what the fundamentals and market sentiment are clearly telling us.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread      Oceanpaper      Twitter      Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
peter378

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 11:14:30 AM

snake oil, come and get your snake oil! good for what ails ya!

This. The entire prediction we're seeing here isn't rooted in reality at all. I wonder if sgbett will come back here to apologize whenever his prediction won't come true and Bitcoin grinds further down towards zero, while being overtaken by crypto 2.0.

He's already in damage control... so he'll probably tell us that it was just a prediction and it shouldn't have been taken seriously. Meanwhile, everyone who has properly predicted the downward trend has been labeled as a "troll" and told they were "lucky" when, of course, they're correct. Just look at my sig.

Do you think we are headed permanently down apart from the odd dead cat bounce? If you do then why choose a user name like riiiiising?
Bitmore

Activity: 413

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 11:29:54 AM

You get called trolls because you can't/don't read and you you post content purely based around trying self aggrandise.

My posts are made around careful analysis of market sentiment and fundamentals. Hence, why I've been warning others here for months that price will continue to fall. What have you done? Encouraged them to buy more Internet funbucks so they could get rich quick! (and you can offload your stash on some greater fools?)

Perhaps you should take your own advice and learn to read a little about these markets so you stop making horrible predictions based on bullshit wishful thinking and "to da moon" sentiment.

It most likely won't be around in 10 years, or so low in value that it's essentially forgotten and only running on a handful of nodes around the world.

You won't be. And Just like every other easy mark in here who invested in bitcoin during 2014, you'll lose your shirt and then find someone else to blame for your poorly made decisions.

So, as I have explained countless times to anyone that cares to grok it, it doesn't matter who is right or wrong. It matters that you understand the potential outcomes and how you best position yourself.

Agreed. Which means, we shouldn't listen to bulltards such as yourself who make price forecasts based on what you WANT the price to be, contrary to what the fundamentals and market sentiment are clearly telling us.

The only thing the OP is guilty of is perhaps being too positive, if there is such a thing. 

Aside from the Ad Hom attacks, you don't seem to have anything to contribute except FUD, with the assumption you know something the OP doesn't. 

At best you are only being just as extreme, only in the opposite direction, and thus equally unrealistic.  Nobody knows what is going to happen with BTC in the next hour/day/week/month/year/decade, and if you did you wouldn't be telling.

xDan

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

ヽ( ㅇㅅㅇ)ノ ~!!

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 11:30:47 AM

Simple solution to avoid losing your shirt: Don't invest your shirt.

HODLing for the longest time. Skippin fast right around the moon. On a rocketship straight to mars.
Up, up and away with my beautiful, my beautiful Bitcoin~
inca
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 12:11:11 PM

My posts are made around careful analysis of market sentiment and fundamentals.

Hence, why I've been warning others here for months that price will continue to fall.

So your doomer analysis is circulated freely for the betterment of your fellow man. How kind!

Please give us a gentle summary of 'sentiment and fundamentals' analysis which leads to bitcoin failing. I'd love to hear it.

Occam's razor would suggest you are just a penniless troll trying to manipulate sentiment negatively for personal gain.

So, offer up your analysis. Prove it!
Bitbuy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 12:36:36 PM

hahaha, don't mind me, just quoted this for future reference  Grin
Q7

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 12:48:57 PM

The price is in every way possible if bitcoin ever reach mainstream adoption. That is when it established itself as low-cost instant cross border payment method. While I don't reach that level of positive thinking (like what OP projected), I still keep my hopes alive that one day bitcoin will reach that stage. Just hope....

HarmonLi

Activity: 350

Honest 80s business!

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 12:54:23 PM

Wow... umm you people do realize this is the speculation forum, right? I mean this prediction seems to be pretty off and far-fetched. But hey, aren't most people here around for the fun of speculating about the price? I mean, apart from re-assuring themselves?

Bagatell

Activity: 722

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 12:57:12 PM

But hey, aren't most people here around for the fun of speculating about the price?

Apparently not.
HarmonLi

Activity: 350

Honest 80s business!

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 01:20:45 PM

But hey, aren't most people here around for the fun of speculating about the price?

Apparently not.

Grin It's times and occasions like these that I actually do get why trolls keep doing what they do. If people take themselves far too seriously, it really is redeeming to make fun of them or point out how elitist their statements seem.

600watt
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 2106

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 01:37:20 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2015, 03:34:33 PM by 600watt

isn´t btc generous ? the über bulls get a fortune sooner or later and the bear trolls get this special feeling of being real smart (arses) for the entire year of 2014 and maybe 2015 in the forum fist fights.

i rather stay on the op side.

you doom trolls enjoy it - this is your time.

the bulls suffer now but that is the price that has to be paid for getting rich later.

time will tell.

edit: spelling
Bitmore

Activity: 413

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 03:59:33 PM

isn´t btc generous ? the über bulls get a fortune sooner or later and the bear trolls get this special feeling of being real smart (arses) for the entire year of 2014 and maybe 2015 in the forum fist fights.

i rather stay on the op side.

you doom trolls enjoy it - this is your time.

the bulls suffer now but that is the price that has to be paid for getting rich later.

time will tell.

edit: spelling

I agree.

The rewards of an incredible investment require the bravery we need right now to just hold on.  And I firmly believe that is all we have to do.  Don't bet the farm.  Don't go in debt, but buy what you can lose and it may just make you rich.   

Adoption is continuing at a rather rapid clip.  It would be a shame to cash out when such long term gains are possible.

Dafar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

dafar consulting

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 04:24:40 PM

Nice careful analysis, fucking retard

███████████
███████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████░████░░███████████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░░██████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░███████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████
██████████
|
|
|
eboard10

Activity: 261

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 04:26:16 PM

My prediction, a spike to ±$4000 within the next 9 months. Then another deep and long correction.
Bagatell

Activity: 722

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 04:32:42 PM

My prediction, a spike to ±$4000 within the next 9 months. Then another deep and long correction.

I have to say that compared to the OP, your prediction is pathetically small and unattractive. Furthermore it's just a guess. It needs math and graphs and stuff to be a prediction.
riiiiising

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 04:40:50 PM

My posts are made around careful analysis of market sentiment and fundamentals.

Hence, why I've been warning others here for months that price will continue to fall.

So your doomer analysis is circulated freely for the betterment of your fellow man. How kind!

Please give us a gentle summary of 'sentiment and fundamentals' analysis which leads to bitcoin failing. I'd love to hear it.

Occam's razor would suggest you are just a penniless troll trying to manipulate sentiment negatively for personal gain.

So, offer up your analysis. Prove it!

derp dee derp... OK, first of all, everyone has heard about bitcoin, including my infirm 89-year-old grandmother, and yet, nobody is buying them! And it's obvious why. They don't want to entrust their savings to a digital, unregulated wild west playground. Especially when news of high profile hacks and cyber warfare are making the news on a weekly basis. People don't trust their personal information online (for good reason!) so why the hell would they entrust it with their hard earned money??

"But, riiiiising, you can't say nobody! I'm buying them, and there are thousands of people on reddit buying them! We're smart sophisticated young men!"

Yeah, because they all hope to get rich quick. Of course, they've had to readjust their expectations during the past few months, but the only reason they're still interested in bitcoin is because they're hoping and praying to make back their looses. They'll tell you, "I'm in it because I love the technology." Aside from a handful of developers who actually care, this is just what they tell themselves and others to make it sound like it's not an investment scheme. I'm not saying it is a scheme, but it carries some of the same characteristics.

Couple this with the fact that bitcoin supply is inflating at ~12% a year, which is way more than the USD or any other major currency. So do the math. Tepid demand, too much supply, and no real new innovations around the corner. The market doesn't care anymore when a company adds it as a payment option. It would take nothing short of a sovereign country adopting bitcoin as its national currency to get people interested again.

If you still don't get why the market is imploding... then you're just a stupid. I'm sorry.

⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
sgbett (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1087

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 04:56:05 PM

You called a bear market, half way through it, and have ridden on its coat tails for a few months.

I guess that makes you one if the brightest socio-economic forecasters in our time?

Derp indeed.

"A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution" - Satoshi Nakamoto
*my posts are not investment advice*
Warren Buffert

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 05:06:32 PM

You called a bear market, half way through it, and have ridden on its coat tails for a few months.

I guess that makes you one if the brightest socio-economic forecasters in our time?

Derp indeed.

LMAO. I've been calling this bear market ever since the China news in January, and really starting ringing the alarm bells soon after. You think calling the market direction is easy? Then why have you failed so fantastically at it? If I were you I would give up with bitcoin and invest in something safer, since playing the market is not for you. A few smart people succeeded with bitcoin, and many stupids failed.
riiiiising

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 05:17:50 PM

Derp indeed.

LMAO. I've been calling this bear market ever since the China news in January, and really starting ringing the alarm bells soon after. You think calling the market direction is easy? Then why have you failed so fantastically at it? If I were you I would give up with bitcoin and invest in something safer, since playing the market is not for you. A few smart people succeeded with bitcoin, and many stupids failed.

No kidding. Around here, when you successfully call a bear market, you're a "troll". But when you unsuccessfully call a bull market, you were "just speculating for fun and it just happened to not go as planned this particular time." Welcome to bitcoin land.

Warren Buffert

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 05:34:57 PM

Derp indeed.

No kidding. Around here, when you successfully call a bear market, you're a "troll". But when you unsuccessfully call a bull market, you were "just speculating for fun and it just happened to not go as planned this particular time." Welcome to bitcoin land.

That's because they all have brain damage and are destined to lose. They should give up before they become the laughing stock of their friends and families.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: