Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:51:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BRK] Breakout Coin | Sale June 13 2016 | Multicurrencies | Smart Contracts  (Read 243293 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ofortuna

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 01:29:08 AM

About the bergstake.
whats happening with the mining pools ?
If there is decent net hash solo mining wont work at all so pools will get all the bergstake putting a lot of bergstake in the hands of a few people.
This doesnt make sense at all.
So Bergstake should only be given to the ICO investors for taking the risk.
If this tiny little very logical change could be made id be happy to invest.
To be clear the ICO investors would be the only ones getting bergstake.

One of the major purposes of the PoW phase is to distribute Bergstake far and wide. Pool operators keeping all the Bergstake would defeat this purpose.  The coin dev has talked about creating special pools solving this problem where the pool participants do get Bergstake.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████BREAKOUT STAKEWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE July 10 – July 24  ████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pvnamk19

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 01:59:40 AM

I want to use Demo/Fake-Bro coins with Bergstake to play at least a trial game at your site before investing.
IMO, that is the main issue, not high or low price. Up until now, just nice graphics and promising features.
BreakoutGaming

Activity: 246

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 03:15:39 AM

I want to use Demo/Fake-Bro coins with Bergstake to play at least a trial game at your site before investing.
IMO, that is the main issue, not high or low price. Up until now, just nice graphics and promising features.

The games are in final stages of development.  There still needs to be extensive security, anti-fraud and anti-collusion features that have to be QA tested.  We will try to have a demo video of the Fantasy Sports and Poker in a short time.

████BREAKOUT STAKEWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE July 10 – July 24  ████
jd1959

Activity: 529
Merit: 505

I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 04:23:22 AM

The games are in final stages of development.  There still needs to be extensive security, anti-fraud and anti-collusion features that have to be QA tested.  We will try to have a demo video of the Fantasy Sports and Poker in a short time.
Do you have any idea how many times we've heard "just give us your Bitcoins, It's in the final stage of devlopement, Just have to debug it etc etc " If it is so close to a completed project you should have delayed ICO

and had something real to show investors, but by not doing so you have bundled yourself with some very dodgy scammers that have preceded you. I am not accusing you of being a scam but how can I tell?  Truth is I 

can't, and its a case of once bitten twice shy. I will mine but I won't invest in ICO

Jon 

dICO Disguised Instant Cash Out
jaybny

Activity: 410

Proof-of-Skill - protoblock.com

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2014, 04:44:45 AM

no one thought this way before ethereum?

Do you have any idea how many times we've heard "just give us your Bitcoins, It's in the final stage of devlopement, Just have to debug it etc etc " If it is so close to a completed project you should have delayed ICO

and had something real to show investors, but by not doing so you have bundled yourself with some very dodgy scammers that have preceded you. I am not accusing you of being a scam but how can I tell?  Truth is I 

can't, and its a case of once bitten twice shy. I will mine but I won't invest in ICO

Jon 

so you should just value these coins as if everything still needs to be built.

Protoblock turns knowledge of American football into Fantasybit coin, a margin token used to monetize leveraged skill.

https://twitter.com/jaybny/status/1022596877332762624
jd1959

Activity: 529
Merit: 505

I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 06:32:57 AM

no one thought this way before ethereum?

Jon 

Also think about ICO for Breakout coin being used to fund Breakout gaming in which you won't own any share of, the only benefit is POB which you also get from mining

Jon

dICO Disguised Instant Cash Out
bitbybitbybitcoin

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 08:02:23 AM

I would have lol'd at fantasy LoL even last year. Now it's a natural progression.
cryptoconomist

Activity: 226

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 08:05:33 AM

Tongue

regarding the 1000 minimum

the coin is going to launch with all ico investors in genesis block regardless

So, the coin will be launched regardless of how many BTC are gathered?
That's going to be a plus, since many possible investors fear to invest with a chance that they are going to receive only a refund after 30 days, which is a long period to have your BTC locked into an ICO.

This is a very good decision.

+ 100000
Cannon Fodder

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 11:53:21 AM

LOL, that will take a long friggin time to get a gaming site up.  On top of that, none of the games have been approved for licensing yet.  This is at least 1 year away from launch, easy. If ever.
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 12:58:26 PM

Also think about ICO for Breakout coin being used to fund Breakout gaming in which you won't own any share of, the only benefit is POB which you also get from mining

Jon

Hmmm, I look at it a little different than you.  Since the success of Breakout Gaming and Breakoutcoin are probably perfectly correlated, I look at my investment in the ICO as an investment in Breakout Gaming.  I will share in the success or failure.
btcsnippers

Activity: 217

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 01:53:52 PM

About the bergstake.
If there is decent net hash solo mining wont work at all so pools will get all the bergstake putting a lot of bergstake in the hands of a few people.

One of the major purposes of the PoW phase is to distribute Bergstake far and wide. Pool operators keeping all the Bergstake would defeat this purpose.  The coin dev has talked about creating special pools solving this problem where the pool participants do get Bergstake.

So what your saying is that bergstake will be transferable and sellable on the exchange ?
Or will bro own all mining pools?

jaybny

Activity: 410

Proof-of-Skill - protoblock.com

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2014, 03:39:04 PM

About the bergstake.

So what your saying is that bergstake will be transferable and sellable on the exchange ?

neither. either pool operators will keep bergstake and pay miners for this privilege, or they will have to put each miners address and reward into the coinbase transaction.

Protoblock turns knowledge of American football into Fantasybit coin, a margin token used to monetize leveraged skill.

https://twitter.com/jaybny/status/1022596877332762624
btcsnippers

Activity: 217

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 03:58:00 PM

About the bergstake.

neither. either pool operators will keep bergstake and pay miners for this privilege, or they will have to put each miners address and reward into the coinbase transaction.

Well that would not distribute Bergstake far and wide so .. i ask again is the pool software that will give the miners their bergstake from pool beeing made or what gives?
U should have had this tested up and running before the ICO started.
I still want to invest but u make the biggest deal out of ICO getting Bergstake but then u leave this part of this hanging on maybe this or that without any clear answer.
So make a decision and get back to me because pool owners getting all the Bergstake and paying the miners is not a realistic option if u want to distribute far and wide , and if thats not the case
Bergstake for ICO only sounds a lot better then having the pools get most of it.
Please make what u plan to do crystal clear.so even i can understand it and invest.

reethinkers Society

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 04:20:25 PM

Is ICO a coin Huh Huh
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 04:21:39 PM

Is ICO a coin Huh Huh

It stands for Initial Coin Offering.  I'm sure some dev will choose ICO as a symbol soon.
bitarri

Activity: 180

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 06:29:14 PM

About the bergstake.

One of the major purposes of the PoW phase is to distribute Bergstake far and wide. Pool operators keeping all the Bergstake would defeat this purpose.  The coin dev has talked about creating special pools solving this problem where the pool participants do get Bergstake.

If I can't sell the Bergstake that I purchased during the ICO on an exchange, say in 2 or 3 months after the ICO ends; my coins are going to be less valuable.  Embarrassed
brother3

Activity: 980

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 07:26:37 PM

About the bergstake.

One of the major purposes of the PoW phase is to distribute Bergstake far and wide. Pool operators keeping all the Bergstake would defeat this purpose.  The coin dev has talked about creating special pools solving this problem where the pool participants do get Bergstake.

If I can't sell the Bergstake that I purchased during the ICO on an exchange, say in 2 or 3 months after the ICO ends; my coins are going to be less valuable.  Embarrassed

Bergstake is the only way to sign blocks in the PoB phase.  You can trade BRO on an exchange, but Bergstake remains with the original owner and is more valuable.
altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 07:27:58 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2014, 07:53:01 PM by altcoinUK

About the bergstake.

Or it will be more valuable. I don't want confuse you by suggesting radically new investment strategies, but never it crossed your mind that holding your investment is also an option?

BreakoutCoin (OP)

Activity: 204

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 08:18:50 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2014, 09:02:42 PM by BreakoutCoin

I feel this project may go really high taking into consideration people involved. Thanks for great support concerning  my "power off" problem. Looking forward to play some cards...

Please click: "Reuse Breakout-wallet" to complete your transaction. https://www.breakoutcoin.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████BREAKOUT COINWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE June 13 – July 7  ████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jibble

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 08:55:26 PM

I think that the first free coins giveaway the dev's should do, is have a mini-competition to see who can guess the closest to amount of ICO coins raised in total at the end of the next 27 days

100 free breakout coins and berg stake to the winner  Tongue
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: