Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:35:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BRK] Breakout Coin | Sale June 13 2016 | Multicurrencies | Smart Contracts  (Read 243293 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Randy M Kim

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 11:39:26 PM

Why are you engaging people you perceive as "haters"? I'd like it much better before when you simply answered "Sorry that you don't like our project". Way classier...

I have stated before you are jumping the gun quite a bit with this otherwise excellent project: Timing is horrible. And your preparation, not having the platform ready to be seen and tested, is just inappropriate.

If I were to give you advice, I'd shelve the ICO, go back to the drawing board, apply the lessons learned and come back at a more appropriate time... just like IPOs do in the regular stock market. Proceeding ahead, as I have stated before, is setting yourselves up for a big disappointment.

I sense Jay is a ticking bomb and some of you  are engaging inappropriately and dangerously for your image. But hey, it's your project, It would be just sad to see it damaged by stooping to unnecessary levels.

I hear you again Barabbas.  Extremely rational and sensible.  Please be patient. Like I told you earlier. We have other options

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Randy M Kim

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 11:19:23 AM

Why are you engaging people you perceive as "haters"? I'd like it much better before when you simply answered "Sorry that you don't like our project". Way classier...

I have stated before you are jumping the gun quite a bit with this otherwise excellent project: Timing is horrible. And your preparation, not having the platform ready to be seen and tested, is just inappropriate.

If I were to give you advice, I'd shelve the ICO, go back to the drawing board, apply the lessons learned and come back at a more appropriate time... just like IPOs do in the regular stock market. Proceeding ahead, as I have stated before, is setting yourselves up for a big disappointment.

I sense Jay is a ticking bomb and some of you  are engaging inappropriately and dangerously for your image. But hey, it's your project, It would be just sad to see it damaged by stooping to unnecessary levels.

I hear you again Barabbas.  Extremely rational and sensible.  Please be patient. Like I told you earlier. We have other options

Barabbas. I think you're gonna like what you here.  😉😊😃
Randy M Kim

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 11:27:09 AM

I want to use Demo/Fake-Bro coins with Bergstake to play at least a trial game at your site before investing.
IMO, that is the main issue, not high or low price. Up until now, just nice graphics and promising features.

no one thought this way before ethereum?

I want to use Demo/Fake-Bro coins with Bergstake to play at least a trial game at your site before investing.
IMO, that is the main issue, not high or low price. Up until now, just nice graphics and promising features.

The games are in final stages of development.  There still needs to be extensive security, anti-fraud and anti-collusion features that have to be QA tested.  We will try to have a demo video of the Fantasy Sports and Poker in a short time.
Do you have any idea how many times we've heard "just give us your Bitcoins, It's in the final stage of devlopement, Just have to debug it etc etc " If it is so close to a completed project you should have delayed ICO

and had something real to show investors, but by not doing so you have bundled yourself with some very dodgy scammers that have preceded you. I am not accusing you of being a scam but how can I tell?  Truth is I 

can't, and its a case of once bitten twice shy. I will mine but I won't invest in ICO

Jon 

so you should just value these coins as if everything still needs to be built.

Also think about ICO for Breakout coin being used to fund Breakout gaming in which you won't own any share of, the only benefit is POB which you also get from mining

Jon

they market your coin, and bring liquidity.
The market brings liquidity. This is supposed to be a crypto thread, no one even knows what algorithm will be used yet and still they send Bitcoins

Jon

JD. I'm sorry you feel that way but I'm going to prove you wrong.
BreakoutCoin (OP)

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 01:16:34 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT

We will be making an announcement on the state of the "coin sale" Monday morning.

On a side note, what does everyone think about removing the PoW phase and going straight to Bergstake from day one.  This will eliminate the BRO coins and Bergstake issued to the "miners" and the coin network will still be supported by the Bergstake owners.  

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████BREAKOUT COINWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE June 13 – July 7  ████
qawzsx

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 01:20:34 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT

We will be making an announcement on the state of the "coin sale" Monday morning.

On a side note, what does everyone think about removing the PoW phase and going straight to Bergstake from day one.  This will eliminate the BRO coins and Bergstake issued to the "miners" and the coin network will still be supported by the Bergstake owners.  

No more mining, just Proof-of-bergstake? How is that going to work? Like a POS?
BreakoutCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 01:30:06 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT

That's  correct, but the original participants of the "coin sale" will be able to sell their BRO coins and still maintain their Bergstake. So you will be earning BRO coins with your Bergstake from day one instead of having to wait two years.  There will also be no dilution from miners dumping their coin.

████BREAKOUT COINWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE June 13 – July 7  ████
qawzsx

Activity: 280

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 01:31:34 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT

That's  correct, but the original participants of the "coin sale" will be able to sell their BRO coins and still maintain their Bergstake. So you will be earning BRO coins with your Bergstake from day one instead of having to wait two years.  There will also be no dilution from miners dumping their coin.

Well, that's a good move, and a better incentive to get into the ICO.
jibble

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 01:33:02 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT

considering that the removing of POW phase is just a side note, can we get any more info on the announcement, i would rather not have refunds being issued out, restart of the project, new announcement of what the coin will now do. then attempting to reinvest for a restarted 30 day counter. or radical change in plans

Kuriso

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 01:53:12 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT

There is 2 years of PoW coins, where will the coins go?  Will the total supply be reduced by that amount or will they be added to the ICO distribution?
BreakoutCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 02:03:39 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT

There is 2 years of PoW coins, where will the coins go?  Will the total supply be reduced by that amount or will they be added to the ICO distribution?

The two years of PoW (7 mllion) BRO coins will be eliminated from the supply.

Coinmin

Activity: 483

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 02:14:15 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT

As ICO buyer I say YES, YES, YES!!! This is brilliance!
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 03:07:30 AM

I do indeed (like it). As a first step. Bergstake has to be explained simply and understandably and a working platform (at least for poker) needs to be made available for testing. If I undrrstand correctly, traditional mining is thus completely eliminated, right?
Randy M Kim

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 03:25:37 AM

I do indeed (like it). As a first step. Bergstake has to be explained simply and understandably and a working platform (at least for poker) needs to be made available for testing. If I undrrstand correctly, traditional mining is thus completely eliminated, right?

Yes traditional mining is eliminated
jaybny

Activity: 410

Proof-of-Skill - protoblock.com

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 03:35:38 AM
Last edit: October 26, 2014, 03:51:25 AM by jaybny

I sense Jay is a ticking bomb and some of you  are engaging inappropriately and dangerously for your image. But hey, it's your project, It would be just sad to see it damaged by stooping to unnecessary levels.

I hear you again Barabbas.  Extremely rational and sensible.  Please be patient. Like I told you earlier. We have other options

Barabbas. I think you're gonna like what you here.  😉😊😃

-- Bergstake refers to the output of the coinbase transaction in a bitcoin blockchain.  

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Protocol_specification - search "coinbase transaction"

-- bergstake is used in proof-of-bergstake, just like stake is used in a proof-of-stake system like Nxt.

http://fundraiser.breakoutgaming.com/
http://satoshifantasy.com/bergstake-2/
http://satoshifantasy.com/breakoutcoin-with-bergstake/

Protoblock turns knowledge of American football into Fantasybit coin, a margin token used to monetize leveraged skill.

https://twitter.com/jaybny/status/1022596877332762624
bitarri

Activity: 180

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 04:32:19 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT

considering that the removing of POW phase is just a side note, can we get any more info on the announcement, i would rather not have refunds being issued out, restart of the project, new announcement of what the coin will now do. then attempting to reinvest for a restarted 30 day counter. or radical change in plans

My point exactly.

Please DO NOT restart the 30 day counter. People do not want their BTC tied up for such a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooong period.

If it was up to me, I'd say shrink it to 7 days and you'll see the ICO funds grow much faster.

BTW, great move eliminating PoW phase & supply.
Groker

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 04:48:00 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT

My point exactly.

Please DO NOT restart the 30 day counter. People do not want their BTC tied up for such a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooong period.

If it was up to me, I'd say shrink it to 7 days and you'll see the ICO funds grow much faster.

+1
Basic investments will be the last day. < 50%
Kuriso

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 05:42:31 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT

The two years of PoW (7 mllion) BRO coins will be eliminated from the supply.

Removing the coins is a good option but I think it gives ICO investors more incentive if the PoW coins are added to the ICO distribution.  If we had a vote, I vote for the PoW coins being added to the ICO.
ofortuna

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 05:53:56 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT

My point exactly.

Excellent response so far for eliminating PoW.  Everyone loves Bergstake so why not get it on day 1 instead of waiting two years.

I agree restarting 30 days is out of the question.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████BREAKOUT STAKEWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE July 10 – July 24  ████
tx42

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 06:11:59 AM

You aren't getting my money until I see more pictures of hotties and iMacs.

Period.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
ofortuna

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 06:31:05 AM

You aren't getting my money until I see more pictures of hotties and iMacs.

Period.

Thank you for your support

████BREAKOUT STAKEWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE July 10 – July 24  ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: