Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:09:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BRK] Breakout Coin | Sale June 13 2016 | Multicurrencies | Smart Contracts  (Read 243293 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
brother3

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 08:19:04 PM

You guys should consider setting up a chat on slack.com or something similar where supporters can connect away from this forum.

http://webchat.freenode.net/ 

breakoutcoin

There are 2 people in there.

I won't push it, but, take ARCH for example.  They have over 200 members holding at least 8k ARCH each in their slack chat where people share ideas and get to have discussions with the ARCH team.  Many other coins are doing this as well and from what I'm seeing, it helps bring the community together.  Plus, IRC kinda sucks...

Koontas,

We hear you.  We will be discussing the possibility of opening up a Slack chat for our community.  Does anybody else want us to open a Slack chat?

I appreciate your guys constant replies in the thread to everyone's inquiries.  Initially I wasn't fond of "BRO" (the name), but I've jumped in with you guys and it's starting to grow on me.   Grin

I know that I am not the only one in the team who constantly monitors the thread Smiley  I appreciate you being here with us.  Anyone who bought in is literally family  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitarri

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 08:25:50 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2014, 08:42:12 PM by bitarri

what amount of btc for 1000 bro coins? also i didnt know that there was a min of .01 btc to send.  i didnt have the .01 btc to send so i went through the process but didnt dl the  wallet because i didnt have the funds to finish it.  is there another site where i can dl the wallet or re-enter my credentials and dl from there?   thanks

also where are you based at?  as you know online gambling in usa is illigal to just about the whole country.  especially where i live at Wa. state.  how are you going to impliment these kinds of thinkgs?

canman, the minimum amount necessary to participate in the "coin sale" is .01 btc.  

Only Fantasy Sports games will be avaiable in the US.  We will only offer games in legal-to-play markets.  Outside of a few states, current law allows for Daily Fantasy Sports and other Skill based games.  Free poker will be available in the US and we will have free-roll tournaments and giveaways on the free US poker, so the US players can earn their share of the "giveaway" promotional coins. The free-roll tournaments will also give everyone a chance to play and beat our PROS.

Glad to see BreakoutGaming covering all gaming segments: Poker, Fantasy Sports, e-Sports and my personal favorite; FANTASY CRYPTO where crypto enthusiasts compete in a brand new game of skill (See OP). Besides Poker, all other segments are Perfectly Legal in United States.

It's worthy to note that Fantasy Sports Industry leaders Fanduel.com & Draftkings.com (Both US based) are slowly taking over largest Poker sites. ...Oooh, is that BreakoutGaming.com showing same growth pattern already ?! Smiley

brother3

Activity: 980

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 08:58:09 PM

what amount of btc for 1000 bro coins? also i didnt know that there was a min of .01 btc to send.  i didnt have the .01 btc to send so i went through the process but didnt dl the  wallet because i didnt have the funds to finish it.  is there another site where i can dl the wallet or re-enter my credentials and dl from there?   thanks

also where are you based at?  as you know online gambling in usa is illigal to just about the whole country.  especially where i live at Wa. state.  how are you going to impliment these kinds of thinkgs?

canman, the minimum amount necessary to participate in the "coin sale" is .01 btc.  

Only Fantasy Sports games will be avaiable in the US.  We will only offer games in legal-to-play markets.  Outside of a few states, current law allows for Daily Fantasy Sports and other Skill based games.  Free poker will be available in the US and we will have free-roll tournaments and giveaways on the free US poker, so the US players can earn their share of the "giveaway" promotional coins. The free-roll tournaments will also give everyone a chance to play and beat our PROS.

Glad to see BreakoutGaming covering all gaming segments: Poker, Fantasy Sports, e-Sports and my personal favorite; FANTASY CRYPTO where crypto enthusiasts compete in a brand new game of skill (See OP). Besides Poker, all other segments are Perfectly Legal in United States.

It's worthy to note that Fantasy Sports Industry leaders Fanduel.com & Draftkings.com (Both US based) are slowly taking over largest Poker sites. ...Oooh, is that BreakoutGaming.com showing same growth pattern already ?! Smiley

Thanks for this!!!  Looking good  Grin
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 09:00:18 PM

Besides Poker, all other segments are Perfectly Legal in United States.

Actually, contrary to popular belief, online poker isn't illegal in the U.S.  I dare someone to show me one law on the books that makes online poker illegal.  There are still many sites that offer online poker to U.S. residents.  Most of the laws that FTP and PS violated involved bank fraud and money laundering.  FTP was accused of running a ponzi scheme because they couldn't pay back their players.  PS struck a deal with the DOJ to purchase FTP assets and part of the deal involved them leaving the U.S. market forever.  That's how it came to be that US citizens can't play on Poker Stars and Full Tilt Poker.

This was from a 2011 Forbes article.

"On the Friday before the Christmas weekend, the Department of Justice revealed that it had changed one of its most important and long-held positions on Internet gambling, stating that the federal Wire Act of 1961 only applies to sports betting. The new position on the Wire Act marks a huge shift for the Justice Department, which has long relied on the law when asserting that all forms of Internet gambling, especially online poker, is illegal.

“The Department’s Office of Legal Counsel (“OLC”) has analyzed the scope of the Wire Act, 18 U.S.c  § 1084, and concluded that it is limited only to sports betting,” U.S. Deputy Attorney General James Cole wrote in a letter on Friday."
BreakoutCoin (OP)

Activity: 204

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 09:22:46 PM

New Feature Update: please check your bro balance at https://www.breakoutcoin.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████BREAKOUT COINWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE June 13 – July 7  ████
bitarri

Activity: 180

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 09:40:05 PM

Actually, contrary to popular belief, online poker isn't illegal in the U.S.  I dare someone to show me one law on the books that makes online poker illegal.  There are still many sites that offer online poker to U.S. residents.  Most of the laws that FTP and PS violated involved bank fraud and money laundering.  FTP was accused of running a ponzi scheme because they couldn't pay back their players.  PS struck a deal with the DOJ to purchase FTP assets and part of the deal involved them leaving the U.S. market forever.  That's how it came to be that US citizens can't play on Poker Stars and Full Tilt Poker.

"On the Friday before the Christmas weekend, the Department of Justice revealed that it had changed one of its most important and long-held positions on Internet gambling, stating that the federal Wire Act of 1961 only applies to sports betting. The new position on the Wire Act marks a huge shift for the Justice Department, which has long relied on the law when asserting that all forms of Internet gambling, especially online poker, is illegal.

“The Department’s Office of Legal Counsel (“OLC”) has analyzed the scope of the Wire Act, 18 U.S.c  § 1084, and concluded that it is limited only to sports betting,” U.S. Deputy Attorney General James Cole wrote in a letter on Friday."

Agreed. I've also noticed few top Poker sites like 888poker.com showing licensing in some US states and welcoming US Players.

I admit that I'm not big on Poker, but very bullish on Fantasy Sports given the amount of venture capital that's going there in last few months from reputable VC's:

firedoner

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 09:46:08 PM

will this coin be only on breakout exchange? or can we trade some at other altcoin exchanges?

im very interested
Ryse

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 09:46:20 PM

New Feature Update: please check your bro balance at https://www.breakoutcoin.com

It only tells me the amount of BTC I invested as it always has. Is it supposed to tell me my total BRO as well?

We are all stardust.
BreakoutCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 09:49:32 PM

will this coin be only on breakout exchange? or can we trade some at other altcoin exchanges?

im very interested

Breakout Coin will be available on multiple exchanges at launch.  We will be making announcements on this thread with the links to the exchanges as we add them to the launch list.

████BREAKOUT COINWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE June 13 – July 7  ████
firedoner

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 10:02:40 PM

im very interested

Breakout Coin will be available on multiple exchanges at launch.  We will be making announcements on this thread with the links to the exchanges as we add them to the launch list.

thanks a bunch will be watching this
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 10:13:29 PM

It only tells me the amount of BTC I invested as it always has. Is it supposed to tell me my total BRO as well?

It shows your BRO balance first then your BTC spent.

-tb-

BreakoutCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 10:37:30 PM

At what point is taken into account buying ICO?
4 stages:
1 wallet BTC -> wallet BTC(BRO) (Unconfirmed)
2 wallet BTC(BRO) (Confirmed)
3 wallet BTC(BRO) (Confirmed) -> 33Bghpzm***************f6dnSjbGc6Sf (Unconfirmed)
4 33Bghpzm***************f6dnSjbGc6Sf (Confirmed)

To answer your question:

The block number of confirmed transaction in #4 is used to determine price window. however, if there was a problem where funds got in stuck in wallet BTC(BRO), we can look at the block number of #2, and see if it made the deadline.

please pm

canman

Activity: 479

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 10:38:03 PM

look up at washington state laws thats says online gambling is illigal in the state.  ten yrs in prison for online gambling.  goddamn child molester gets less than that!!!!
blue_wave

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 10:40:33 PM

Wow, did anyone noticed raised BTC?  Shocked

Just checked again. This cant be real.  Huh

Edit: Ahaha.... my bad... its BRO  Grin Grin Grin
jaybny

Activity: 410

Proof-of-Skill - protoblock.com

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 10:41:54 PM

look up at washington state laws thats says online gambling is illigal in the state.  ten yrs in prison for online gambling.  goddamn child molester gets less than that!!!!

time to breakout of those draconian laws. gaming will eventually go the way of marijuana and alcohol prohibition.  

Protoblock turns knowledge of American football into Fantasybit coin, a margin token used to monetize leveraged skill.

https://twitter.com/jaybny/status/1022596877332762624
canman

Activity: 479

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 10:43:25 PM

can i upload a pdf file in here?  here is better

http://www.wsgc.wa.gov/publications/brochures/5-165-internet-gambling-brochure.pdf

crash__bandicoot

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 11:13:55 PM

Wow, did anyone noticed raised BTC?  Shocked

Just checked again. This cant be real.  Huh

Edit: Ahaha.... my bad... its BRO  Grin Grin Grin

I almost jumped out of my seat. My god.
jaybny

Activity: 410

Proof-of-Skill - protoblock.com

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 11:33:59 PM

Wow, did anyone noticed raised BTC?  Shocked

Just checked again. This cant be real.  Huh

Edit: Ahaha.... my bad... its BRO  Grin Grin Grin

much lulz

Protoblock turns knowledge of American football into Fantasybit coin, a margin token used to monetize leveraged skill.

https://twitter.com/jaybny/status/1022596877332762624
LovSan

Activity: 644

(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 11:35:21 PM

❄❁❇❂❇❃❇❅❇❆❇❈❇❉❇❊❇❋❄♒❇♓❇♉❇♈❇♊❇♋❇♌❇♍❇♎❇♏❇♐❇♑❄❋❇❊❇❉❇❈❇❆❇❅❇❃❇❂❇❁❄
tx42

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 11:38:48 PM

Try a different browser. You are probably using chrome.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: