Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:59:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold  (Read 379323 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 04:43:12 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2015, 08:07:09 AM by qiwoman2

How quickly the crypto memory fades.

I have been one of QBK supporters from the beginning and have provided buy support as well as forum support. I support the project and am not going to liquidate my position.

My point was once again missed and TBH the flippant remark about how ppl can go somewhere else is very un-QBK like. The point simply is those that believe should be rewarded & those that want to make a quick buck should not have the opportunity especially when the are taking asset profit revenue away from the real POB supporters.  

not an attack sis, more along the lines of surprise and disappointment.

Point taken...

This is why, both QT and I, are inside trying to build up and focusing on one of the QBK investments. We saw the difficulty as well trying to re-capture the end dumps of the QBK coin after payouts happened. (We knew) that if QBK was going to survive, one of those assets would have to pay off a lot in order to stabilize the entire QBK and team.

As you know then, QT and I are Founders in QBK and not on the team but we like this idea of having an bagholding(investment like) coin.

qiwoman2 and her Team has honestly worked their asses off and it was only up to this month that they can finally breathe a sigh of relief.

QT and I have also advertised the crap out of this investment but always here (at QBK) to support where we began.

Sorry if I sounded like a wounded bird but Fromage knows how I have tried to keep our head above water and also put 90% of my own personal assets on the line..from day 1 we got attacked, scammed by the devs and manipulated left, right and center, Still i am taking though responsibility for this baby to heal it's woulds with my own energy and assets..anyone else would have given up..I am here to stay and make sure this baby grows up..I know the bagbonus system isn't a very good one at present but once I can afford to pay the team wages again I can get more help needed in creating a more airtight bagbonus..Please give us some time and as Fromage said, one of our investments once it pays off will secure QBK for our lifetimes and beyond..We can't discuss much that investment because we are in an NDA but Fromage is working flat out on that one and we have 3 founder spots, 2 active and one mini in there.. Smiley Once they pay we bypassing the moon for a planet that will give us 800 years of life force.. (I prefer the Plieades coz they the a 700-900 year life span, What do you think? Smiley..o.k jokes aside..)..

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
dan_and_shan

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 12:21:54 PM

I have been one of QBK supporters from the beginning and have provided buy support as well as forum support. I support the project and am not going to liquidate my position.

My point was once again missed and TBH the flippant remark about how ppl can go somewhere else is very un-QBK like. The point simply is those that believe should be rewarded & those that want to make a quick buck should not have the opportunity especially when the are taking asset profit revenue away from the real POB supporters.  

Point taken...

This is why, both QT and I, are inside trying to build up and focusing on one of the QBK investments. We saw the difficulty as well trying to re-capture the end dumps of the QBK coin after payouts happened. (We knew) that if QBK was going to survive, one of those assets would have to pay off a lot in order to stabilize the entire QBK and team.

As you know then, QT and I are Founders in QBK and not on the team but we like this idea of having an bagholding(investment like) coin.

qiwoman2 and her Team has honestly worked their asses off and it was only up to this month that they can finally breathe a sigh of relief.

QT and I have also advertised the crap out of this investment but always here (at QBK) to support where we began.

Sorry if I sounded like a wounded bird but Fromage knows how I have tried to keep our head above water and also put 90% of my own personal assets on the line..from day 1 we got attacked, scammed by the devs and manipulated left, right and center, Still i am taking though responsibility for this baby to heal it's woulds with my own energy and assets..anyone else would have given up..I am here to stay and make sure this baby grows up..I know the bagbonus system isn't a very good one at present but once I can afford to pay the team wages again I can get more help needed in creating a more airtight bagbonus..Please give us some time and as Fromage said, one of our investments once it pays off will secure QBK for our lifetimes and beyond..We can't discuss much that investment because we are in an NDA but Fromage is working flat out on that one and we have 3 founder spots, 2 active and one mini in there.. Smiley Once they pay we bypassing the moon for a planet that will give us 800 years of life force.. (I prefer the Plieades coz they the a 700-900 year life span, What do you think? Smiley..o.k jokes aside..)..

You a doing great, Smiley
 Things have changed and grown from to beginning, I agree the POB (holding time frame) needs refinement, but you are keeping this train on the rails,
along with most us that are going long, that keep adding to their wallets when the price gets a little low Wink
Thanks for all the juice you put into QBK,

Don't take life too serious, No one gets out alive Wink
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 12:30:25 PM

Point taken...

Things have changed and grown from to beginning, I agree the POB (holding time frame) needs refinement, but you are keeping this train on the rails,
along with most us that are going long, that keep adding to their wallets when the price gets a little low Wink

Thank you for sticking by us and in the long haul you won't be disappointed..  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
infovortice2013
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 01:36:19 PM

just answer this basic questions for your comunity:

Real adresses of assets wallets that hold qbk. this way we can see on block explorer what you say in sheet is true.

Are you making a lot of btc for yourself from qbk holders health? (selling his pob reward in exchanges and giving slim 3.5% each two months )

How much is hash power that securice QBK network?

What about all inversion plan that is writed on first post to atract investors ?

yeah im here again you have 0.16 btc from my pocket
Fromage

Activity: 338

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 02:18:42 PM

Point taken...

Thank you so much for your support.  Smiley

Zpool,Multipoolhub,Hashrefinery, ahashpool, and zergpool... SniffDog will sniff you out profits! https://github.com/Sniffdog/Sniffdogminer/releases..... Hashsynminer (multi address (upto 8 different addresses)...multi mining rig splitter(upto 8 cards)).. https://github.com/Sniffdog/Hashsynminer/releases
blitz78

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 04:52:45 AM

hi im having trouble with my wallet not syncing at all 0 active connections it was previously borked with this as part of the error msg pindex-> pprev || pindex-> GetBlock Hash() ==(!if TestNet ? hashGenesisBlock TestNet)

i have backed up wallet.dat
then removed qibucks from %roaming%
started up the qibucks qt
shut down qbucks qt
replaced wallet.dat in %roaming%
created qibucks.conf in %roaming% as per instructed to do on the ANN

what am i doing wrong ? any advice would be awesome thanks
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 06:47:24 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2015, 07:42:57 AM by qiwoman2

just answer this basic questions for your comunity:

Real adresses of assets wallets that hold qbk. this way we can see on block explorer what you say in sheet is true.

Are you making a lot of btc for yourself from qbk holders health? (selling his pob reward in exchanges and giving slim 3.5% each two months )

How much is hash power that securice QBK network?

What about all inversion plan that is writed on first post to atract investors ?

yeah im here again you have 0.16 btc from my pocket

1. I will not post public addresses on a public forum..
After I pay this bagbonus any bagholder wanna check asset sheet can pm me for details.

2. NOPE I AM NOT MAKING BTC FOR MYSELF at present..I am over 40 btc down in a hole with this project from my own funds..My Husband who works full time has contributed the last few weeks also from his wages 0.25 btc a week which we could have spent on family things we need to grow Traffic Monsoon up and also he has given numerous hours of spare time translating crypto coin articles and selling the coins to get btc to pay the bagbonuses.. I also have given numerous hours of my time and doing blog jobs when possible and given almost all my assets to qbk to cover the losses we incurred. Technically for the last few months I should NOT have paid any bagbonuses to appease the bagholders because we were in loss but I have busted my ass off..and if you want to be technical I haven't only paid 3.5% every two months some of the bagbonuses were over 10%.

3. LOSSES: 15 BTC to the original devs, approx 25 btc to gaw miners, around 2 btc to various coin scammers , trading losses, and 5 btc of paycoins that got stuck in wallet.. I had to cover all these losses myself by giving up most of my personal assets that is 60k DNOTES, all my hit shares, all my blogging and translation bounties, my UCI founder position and coins and much more, plus my time. If you don't think I am doing a good enough job I can take back all my assets give whatever is left to the Community and you guys can do a better job.. I will talk to the Team about this see what they say..If you can run it better I would be glad to give you all the reigns and remaining assets..Oh and I donated 500 bucks also of UTOKEN package as well paid for from my POCKET.. About the hashrate I don't know because I am not a Dev but will ask one of the Team, they may know..anyway if anything happened to the coin we would probably replace it with a token, that for me isn't important..for me it is important to increase the assets at this stage..

You can have all the addresses for the asset sheet  end of the week I will send you in pm that is IF you are still a bagholder. So if you have 500 coins in your wallet then I will pm you the addresses where all the coins/assets are held..Also why do you say i have your 0.16 in my pocket when I am at 40 btc loss or even more, not counting my time? I don't get that unless you decided to sell cheaper than you bought? That isn't my problem if you sold yourself short. Soon the tide will turn for QBK and it's Bagholders so what will you say then?

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 06:59:47 AM

hi im having trouble with my wallet not syncing at all 0 active connections it was previously borked with this as part of the error msg pindex-> pprev || pindex-> GetBlock Hash() ==(!if TestNet ? hashGenesisBlock TestNet)

shut down qbucks qt

Try adding these nodes to the .conf, should work..

84.115.249.76:49787
213.21.93.218:49787
217.208.81.207:49787
151.80.206.100:49787
50.66.60.162:49787
103.30.84.215:49787
71.105.115.158:49787
71.95.186.175:49787
50.72.201.152:49787

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 07:24:38 AM

HAPPY EASTER WEEKEND TO ALL THE GREEK AND RUSSIAN ORTHODOX CHRISTIANS and any Other I missed out on Behalf of the QBK Team.. Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 09:15:47 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2015, 10:43:38 AM by qiwoman2

Anyone else want to know the addresses we keep assets in please send an email to qibucks@gmail.com and send screenshot of your bagbonus account..This is information Privy to bagholders.. Also we have some ideas to remedy the qbk dumping, that is start paying the bagbonus in btc only and ways to increase qbk price naturally.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
blitz78

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 12:19:20 PM

shut down qbucks qt

tried that and still no go :,(
any other way ?
Fromage

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2015, 01:56:32 PM

shut down qbucks qt

any other way ?

Qibuck.conf or qibuck.conf

No  (s)

Zpool,Multipoolhub,Hashrefinery, ahashpool, and zergpool... SniffDog will sniff you out profits! https://github.com/Sniffdog/Sniffdogminer/releases..... Hashsynminer (multi address (upto 8 different addresses)...multi mining rig splitter(upto 8 cards)).. https://github.com/Sniffdog/Hashsynminer/releases
blitz78

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 05:30:13 PM

shut down qbucks qt

any other way ?

No  (s)

the latter qibuck.conf
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 06:03:19 PM

shut down qbucks qt

any other way ?

No  (s)

the latter qibuck.conf

try with capital Q Qibuck.conf

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
blitz78

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 12:12:03 AM

shut down qbucks qt

any other way ?

No  (s)

the latter qibuck.conf

tried that no change Sad
Fromage

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 12:52:33 AM

shut down qbucks qt

any other way ?

No  (s)

the latter qibuck.conf

tried that no change Sad

Which version of Windows are you using? I have 7 and I don't even need a conf file

Tbone123

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 02:30:16 AM

shut down qbucks qt

any other way ?

No  (s)

the latter qibuck.conf

tried that no change Sad

Hi blitz78, qiwoman2 set me up on page 24 or 25 of this post. I did the following and it worked
saved the file as Qibuck.conf
and added the following:
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=<strongpassword>
daemon=1
server=1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
addnode=104.131.194.96
I changed the user name and password
I also used the oldest wallet I could find.
Hope this helps, worked for me

Internet of People - USA North Chapter Leader
blitz78

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 02:51:48 AM

shut down qbucks qt

any other way ?

No  (s)

the latter qibuck.conf

tried that no change Sad

Which version of Windows are you using? I have 7 and I don't even need a conf file

win8 still no change any android wallets out yet ?
dan_and_shan

Activity: 432

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 09:57:14 AM

Anyone else want to know the addresses we keep assets in please send an email to qibucks@gmail.com and send screenshot of your bagbonus account..This is information Privy to bagholders.. Also we have some ideas to remedy the qbk dumping, that is start paying the bagbonus in btc only and ways to increase qbk price naturally.

I like the btc payout option, you can add buy support to the market, instead of sell pressure Wink

Don't take life too serious, No one gets out alive Wink
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:09:25 AM

shut down qbucks qt

any other way ?

No  (s)

the latter qibuck.conf

tried that no change Sad

win8 still no change any android wallets out yet ?

Once we accumulate enough funding we will be looking to other Devs to start on new wallets, webwallet and other activities but this will be down the road, hopefully a few months from now..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: