Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:59:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold  (Read 379328 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 06:45:49 PM

Any estimate time when the clicking/investing contest will start? Sorry for being unpatient,but I'm eagerly waiting for it.  Grin

hELLOOOOOOOOOOO I am just gettign over a silly migraine so tomorrow I will launch all the clicker sites.. and announce the lovely prizes and boy they will be nice!!!!!

Also QBK MULTIWALLET PART FROM STEPS DEVS IS READY so tomorrow will give you the link so whoever wants to store QBK on a web wallet will have the opportunity to do so..courtesy of STEPS ADMINS..

Smiley Smiley

I gave 1k Sbounty to STEPS DEVS as a thank you so you know I am not dumping 1k coins they went for a bounty..I actually picked up 500 odd coins from the last numpty and bought a few from the wall which is ncie to pick up cheap coins because QBK is very cheap now compared to where it will go a few months from now............  Wink..
I am going t rest early tonight because tomorrow i got a lot of work to get all the links ready for contest plus instructions for the multiwallet..

Smiley Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 07:23:08 PM

I AM SOOOOOOOOO EXCITED but sorry you will all have t wait for the god news tomorrroooooooooooooooooooooow.. tomorrow is jam packed excitement day for QBK.............

Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 06:06:46 AM

Good news, STEPS DEVS made us a nice new block explorer which won't be unreliable like the rest, it is syncing at present and I will remove the dead ones and add the new one to the OP..I am curious to know who is dumping QBK at this time when we got good things coming but I guess it's the pre Xmas spending period so probably they just want out to make their profit and go, it's fine, others dump we buy..   Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
RaidBossOath

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 04:37:10 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2015, 05:07:35 PM by RaidBossOath

Downloading wallet, i can only afford about 15 qbk, but hey its a start! I love the idea behind the coin, always wanted to make something like it. Ill post my wallet addy later so if anyone wants to help the cause, that would be lovely! Go qbk, been reading alot about it.

(Edit)

QWT712kzujmRjTG5BUUthozNgmC54Ww7go Qibuck wallet, Buying on polo as well, wallet doesnt synch, am i using the correct one?

is there an irc channel?
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 12:34:34 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2015, 12:48:12 PM by qiwoman2

Downloading wallet, i can only afford about 15 qbk, but hey its a start! I love the idea behind the coin, always wanted to make something like it. Ill post my wallet addy later so if anyone wants to help the cause, that would be lovely! Go qbk, been reading alot about it.

(Edit)

QWT712kzujmRjTG5BUUthozNgmC54Ww7go Qibuck wallet, Buying on polo as well, wallet doesnt synch, am i using the correct one?

is there an irc channel?

I will try find some nodes for you to add .. Thank you for the support..

new block explorer and rich list is up:

http://qibuck.altcoinsteps.com/richlist

Whoever is dumping thanks for the coins..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 01:06:10 PM

(Edit)

is there an irc channel?

We don't have an irc as I am busy with mainly running the investments.. try adding these nodes to a .conf file;

Also if ur wallet is stuck close it first then go to START:

then type in %appdata%

go to roaming

then delete all stuff in the QIBUCK ROAMING folder except peer.dat and wallet.dat

24.67.181.147:54490

213.243.135.185:55537

94.245.53.24:49787

178.33.209.212:49787

85.228.42.79:56317

24.17.41.205:58105

24.67.181.147:53348

72.10.216.141:49787

98.206.56.123:3824

108.163.197.58:37500

198.199.95.130:49787

95.90.218.108:52819

24.161.64.30:65207

Once it syncs let me know I will then send u some coins Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 06:37:36 PM

As you know i am trying to hone my marketing skills which is going only to benefit QBK in the long run..Just finished song I wrote for zukul guaranteed signups..once these signups start popping in my zukul account it will help QBK  a lot..

This is the first rendition so it's a bit rough btw later when I can afford I will do a better one..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uas26SCZfAQ

If any of you can like and share it will help us a lot in the marketing department..

If any of you like and share and comment on the youtube vid you will get some qbk coins too!!!

If you do let me know in pm and I will send you some coins..   Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
dan_and_shan

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 11:28:59 AM

(Edit)

is there an irc channel?

New explorer looks great Smiley

and pretty sure JT (lordbeer these days) has been cashing out, i picked up a few btc worth over the last week Smiley

Don't take life too serious, No one gets out alive Wink
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 05:40:11 AM

(Edit)

is there an irc channel?

and pretty sure JT (lordbeer these days) has been cashing out, i picked up a few btc worth over the last week Smiley

Yeah ur our no1 Bagholder now.. it's O.K we can handle the dumps because once Zukul starts getting me my guaranteed Sighnups that I bought we be putting in lots of buy orders! Also JT has been a great supporter of QBK since the beginning and he still holds two good and heavy bags so no worries.. He deserves to get some profits now and do some Xmas shopping.. I am not worried now about numpties because I know what is coming to QBK.. Had a small set back this month, didn't want to announce it here but my Hubby's hours at work got cut but we have enough to survive and payout bagbonus ad still buy one MYWINK SHARE weekly oh I forgot I must add those to the asset sheet lol.. So I don'\t want to alarm anyone because we are fine and growing in assets.. ONCE we have purchased ALL the MYWINK SHARES and the guaranteed signups in my ZUKUL account start flowing I will DOUBLE THE BAGBONUS!!! That may take around 2 months from now but just keep it mind..   Wink Wink

Also I am going to marketing school..yes Zukul is helping me learn a ton of marketing skills.. yesterday I started joining more fb groups so I can switch on the fb Ninja tool.. I also made my first video and wrote a song.. it's getting some good eyeballs and I hope I can win a prize in the contest so I can buy more MYWINK SHARES and guaranteed signups.. Cheesy

O.K I have a lot of clicks to do and post the contest prizes and contestant to do list sometime later today.. I am so behind with everything because I am learning new skills as well.. I may need to hire more helpers soon.. Cheesy

Here is my video again for the contest.. If any of you reading this can like the youtube vid and make a comment that may help me win a contest prize..  Cheesy

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 03:51:47 PM

(Edit)

is there an irc channel?

Yeah ur our no1 Bagholder now.. it's O.K we can handle the dumps because once Zukul starts getting me my guaranteed Sighnups that I bought we be putting in lots of buy orders! Also JT has been a great supporter of QBK since the beginning and he still holds two good and heavy bags so no worries.. He deserves to get some profits now and do some Xmas shopping.. I am not worried now about numpties because I know what is coming to QBK.. Had a small set back this month, didn't want to announce it here but my Hubby's hours at work got cut but we have enough to survive and payout bagbonus ad still buy one MYWINK SHARE weekly oh I forgot I must add those to the asset sheet lol.. So I don'\t want to alarm anyone because we are fine and growing in assets.. ONCE we have purchased ALL the MYWINK SHARES and the guaranteed signups in my ZUKUL account start flowing I will DOUBLE THE BAGBONUS!!! That may take around 2 months from now but just keep it mind..   Wink Wink

Also I am going to marketing school..yes Zukul is helping me learn a ton of marketing skills.. yesterday I started joining more fb groups so I can switch on the fb Ninja tool.. I also made my first video and wrote a song.. it's getting some good eyeballs and I hope I can win a prize in the contest so I can buy more MYWINK SHARES and guaranteed signups.. Cheesy

O.K I have a lot of clicks to do and post the contest prizes and contestant to do list sometime later today.. I am so behind with everything because I am learning new skills as well.. I may need to hire more helpers soon.. Cheesy

Here is my video again for the contest.. If any of you reading this can like the youtube vid and make a comment that may help me win a contest prize..  Cheesy

You forgot to put the youtube video link in the post so I'll put it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uas26SCZfAQ
ChrisPop
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 05:15:55 PM

I have downloaded the qibuck wallet,but chrome says it is malicious software. Can you tell me what could be the problem?
dan_and_shan

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 02:08:37 AM

I have downloaded the qibuck wallet,but chrome says it is malicious software. Can you tell me what could be the problem?

I have been using the wallet for over 12 months without any problems, when i first installed i had to open and close it twice before it would begin to sync though. Wink

dan_and_shan

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 02:22:30 AM

Steps Stay Safe, you are now able to Store and Stake QiBuck (QBK) online.
https://altcoinsteps.com/staySafe

Looks great will buy myself a little bag Smiley

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 06:29:50 AM

I have been using the wallet for over 12 months without any problems, when i first installed i had to open and close it twice before it would begin to sync though. Wink

THANKS TO THE GREAT AND AWESOME STEPS DEVS, You can now load your bags in the STAY SAFE ONLINE WALLET THEY HAVE CREATED without having to download all the fiddly wallets!!!! Wink Wink
Cost is only 250 sats to have per address and if any BAGHOLDER HERE WANTS TO STAKE IN THE ONLINE WALLET..Please let me know once you have done it and I will confirm this with the DEVS and I WILL PAY THE 250 sat FEE if you want to stake there 500 or more coins..  Smiley Smiley..

SNAPSHOT BAGBONUS WILL BE TOMORROW.. SO DOWNLOAD UR BAGS...

CONTEST BLOG POST IS NEARLY READY, JUST GOT TO ADD SOME MORE SITES TO IT..
ALSO ASSET SHEET WILL BE UPDATED TODAY...

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
dan_and_shan

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 09:10:11 AM

THANKS TO THE GREAT AND AWESOME STEPS DEVS, You can now load your bags in the STAY SAFE ONLINE WALLET THEY HAVE CREATED without having to download all the fiddly wallets!!!! Wink Wink
Cost is only 250 sats to have per address and if any BAGHOLDER HERE WANTS TO STAKE IN THE ONLINE WALLET..Please let me know once you have done it and I will confirm this with the DEVS and I WILL PAY THE 250 sat FEE if you want to stake there 500 or more coins..  Smiley Smiley..

SNAPSHOT BAGBONUS WILL BE TOMORROW.. SO DOWNLOAD UR BAGS...

CONTEST BLOG POST IS NEARLY READY, JUST GOT TO ADD SOME MORE SITES TO IT..
ALSO ASSET SHEET WILL BE UPDATED TODAY...

It says 250 steps, not sats for the online wallet?

ChrisPop
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 09:24:21 AM

Is the QiBuck online wallet safe? Can't the STEPS devs steal our wallets and run away? Or close down the server where the qibucks are held?
coinyoo

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 11:53:15 AM

Hm, thanks, it is strange. Because of some problems i removed the data folder and started to synchronize from block 1 on. But i still get the sign "no connections" :/

AltcoinSteps

Activity: 322

Let's make a new altcoin environment.

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2015, 12:30:53 PM

Is the QiBuck online wallet safe? Can't the STEPS devs steal our wallets and run away? Or close down the server where the qibucks are held?
i can garantee you that wont happen

Steps - Let's make a new altcoin environment.  | Join Us Now!
ChrisPop
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 12:44:47 PM

If you don't mind how can you guarantee that?
AltcoinSteps

Activity: 322

Let's make a new altcoin environment.

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2015, 12:54:02 PM

If you don't mind how can you guarantee that?
if we steal your coins and run away will mean that STEPS will also die, we are only at the begining of STEPS development and we do not plan do go anywhere

Steps - Let's make a new altcoin environment.  | Join Us Now!
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: