Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:51:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold  (Read 379328 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 07:11:00 AM

Is the QiBuck online wallet safe? Can't the STEPS devs steal our wallets and run away? Or close down the server where the qibucks are held?
i can garantee you that wont happen

If you don't mind how can you guarantee that?
if we steal your coins and run away will mean that STEPS will also die, we are only at the begining of STEPS development and we do not plan do go anywhere

ALSO STEPS ADMINS Have been very kind and helpful to QBK and we will be working together to make QBK and STEPS awesome for the future..

Also BAGBONUS SNAPSHOT IS AROUND 8-9 PMG GMT TIME the latest..

I am runnign bit late with contest BUT THAT WILL BE UP TONIGHT..I have to go into town to eye hospital with my DAD ..we will be back tonight..   Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 07:12:19 AM

Hm, thanks, it is strange. Because of some problems i removed the data folder and started to synchronize from block 1 on. But i still get the sign "no connections" :/

When I come back tonight will try help you find some nodes, otherwise best thing is to sue the online multiwallet..

I will pay the 250 STEPS required for that...  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Fromage

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 12:22:02 PM

Hm, thanks, it is strange. Because of some problems i removed the data folder and started to synchronize from block 1 on. But i still get the sign "no connections" :/

When I come back tonight will try help you find some nodes, otherwise best thing is to sue the online multiwallet..

I will pay the 250 STEPS required for that...  Smiley

94.245.53.24:49787
24.161.64.30:49787
178.33.209.212:49787
213.243.135.185:49787

No need to these nodes are working in our wallets.

Getmesome and QTcurious

Original Founders

Zpool,Multipoolhub,Hashrefinery, ahashpool, and zergpool... SniffDog will sniff you out profits! https://github.com/Sniffdog/Sniffdogminer/releases..... Hashsynminer (multi address (upto 8 different addresses)...multi mining rig splitter(upto 8 cards)).. https://github.com/Sniffdog/Hashsynminer/releases
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 04:38:16 PM

QBK BAGBONUS SHEET  SNAPSHOT IS TAKEN.. BAGS WILL BE LOADED WITH BAGBONUS FROM THE 27TH-30TH NOVEMBER THANKS.. Maybe earlier as time allows..   https://goo.gl/Cx65QK 

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 04:44:48 PM

QBK BAGBONUS SHEET  SNAPSHOT IS TAKEN.. BAGS WILL BE LOADED WITH BAGBONUS FROM THE 27TH-30TH NOVEMBER THANKS.. Maybe earlier as time allows..   https://goo.gl/Cx65QK 

Nice! Are you going to post the contest details in the next couple of hours?
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 03:02:56 PM

Nice! Are you going to post the contest details in the next couple of hours?

Hello so so sorry been delayed with it.. I had so much to do last few days i am behind schedule so tonight will finish getting bagbonus sheet ready and will try get a blog post up with the contest details tonight.. I been barely getting proper sleep these days and suddenly crashed out for a nap for 2 whole hours lol.. i getting there though don't worry i will sort asap..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Fromage

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 06:09:42 PM

Yes, Qiwoman is very busy with Zukul right now so I'll fill you in on some other details in the background with some of the other investments involved with QBK. I know it has been a long time since I posted but with 2015 being a accumulation period for QBK we thought now would be a good time to keep you all informed.

First of all please bear with me with punctuation. This is not my specialty. I would like to add that Qtcurious and myself have also been involved in some of the investments associated with QBK assets.

MyWinks Financial:

This company has been paying out on schedule and on time(excluding holidays in Georgia). Qt and I own roughly 60 Class A shares in this venture.

MyWinks is a new de-centralized online payment processor and the company's business website will be online soon. At time of writing MyWinks is about 2 weeks behind for the business website.

MyWinks will try to get the ALPHA business website up and bugs fixed so that consumers can enjoy MyWinks before Christmas.

Mywinks investment site is still in construction (Alpha mode) as well. Right now only Bitcoin payments are auto to buy shares. You are recommended if you wish to buy shares using another processing system to fill out the form on the investment site.

You will be paid using the same form as you bought from.

QT and I chose bitcoin. Therefore we get paid in bitcoin.

QBK affiliate link in the bitbullions blog is for the investment part of MyWinks. These shares are yours. The affiliate link goes to QBK for commissions to help out with the coin.

QT and I will not share our affiliate link in this forum.

Universal Crowdfunding and Investments (UCI):

At time of writing Qt and I are still under NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) with everything that is involved with UCI. The only thing we can show is links to news articles that is public.

http://www.hydroinfra.com/en/2015/10/29/news-update-november-2015/

http://www.hydroinfra.com/en/2014/11/10/hit-in-consultation-process-with-egyptian-energy-ministry/

Right now QT and I have our friends and family in UCI. Our total investment into UCI is roughly 16k USD. This is long term investment to mature.

Talk or PM Qiwoman if you would like to be involved with UCI. Since Qiwoman is a rep she can earn shares and you get a better deal.

That is about all there is for now for updates in the QBK asset that we know about. We are very happy with what is coming in the New Year. QBK is going to get bigger and better than ever. That is not hype. That is realistic thinking from an investors point of view.

Thank you QBK'ers for taking time to read all this. You have definitely and always made the right choice. We are also very happy that everyone in here with over 10k qbk are founders as well (tier 2).

Getmesome and QTcurious

Founding Founders (love that term lol)

Zpool,Multipoolhub,Hashrefinery, ahashpool, and zergpool... SniffDog will sniff you out profits! https://github.com/Sniffdog/Sniffdogminer/releases..... Hashsynminer (multi address (upto 8 different addresses)...multi mining rig splitter(upto 8 cards)).. https://github.com/Sniffdog/Hashsynminer/releases
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 03:38:59 PM

Yes, Qiwoman is very busy with Zukul right now so I'll fill you in on some other details in the background with some of the other investments involved with QBK. I know it has been a long time since I posted but with 2015 being a accumulation period for QBK we thought now would be a good time to keep you all informed.

First of all please bear with me with punctuation. This is not my specialty. I would like to add that Qtcurious and myself have also been involved in some of the investments associated with QBK assets.

MyWinks Financial:

This company has been paying out on schedule and on time(excluding holidays in Georgia). Qt and I own roughly 60 Class A shares in this venture.

MyWinks is a new de-centralized online payment processor and the company's business website will be online soon. At time of writing MyWinks is about 2 weeks behind for the business website.

MyWinks will try to get the ALPHA business website up and bugs fixed so that consumers can enjoy MyWinks before Christmas.

Mywinks investment site is still in construction (Alpha mode) as well. Right now only Bitcoin payments are auto to buy shares. You are recommended if you wish to buy shares using another processing system to fill out the form on the investment site.

QBK affiliate link in the bitbullions blog is for the investment part of MyWinks. These shares are yours. The affiliate link goes to QBK for commissions to help out with the coin.

At time of writing Qt and I are still under NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) with everything that is involved with UCI. The only thing we can show is links to news articles that is public.

http://www.hydroinfra.com/en/2014/11/10/hit-in-consultation-process-with-egyptian-energy-ministry/

Right now QT and I have our friends and family in UCI. Our total investment into UCI is roughly 16k USD. This is long term investment to mature.

Talk or PM Qiwoman if you would like to be involved with UCI. Since Qiwoman is a rep she can earn shares and you get a better deal.

That is about all there is for now for updates in the QBK asset that we know about. We are very happy with what is coming in the New Year. QBK is going to get bigger and better than ever. That is not hype. That is realistic thinking from an investors point of view.

Thank you QBK'ers for taking time to read all this. You have definitely and always made the right choice. We are also very happy that everyone in here with over 10k qbk are founders as well (tier 2).

Getmesome and QTcurious

Thank you highly the support and good input.. You are great founding fathers in QBK and some bagbonuses will be paid out tonight..I went to the bank to buy btc today so tonight will pay out some of the qbk bags, shouldn't take more than 2 working days to receive the btc in my account to pay the rest.. 

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Fromage

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 02:22:33 AM

Yeah just so everyone knows. QTcurious is a woman which would make here a Founding Mother lol

We love you Qiwoman!  Cool

RaidBossOath

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 01:07:44 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2015, 01:29:24 PM by RaidBossOath

Downloading wallet, i can only afford about 15 qbk, but hey its a start! I love the idea behind the coin, always wanted to make something like it. Ill post my wallet addy later so if anyone wants to help the cause, that would be lovely! Go qbk, been reading alot about it.

(Edit)

QWT712kzujmRjTG5BUUthozNgmC54Ww7go Qibuck wallet, Buying on polo as well, wallet doesnt synch, am i using the correct one?

is there an irc channel?

We don't have an irc as I am busy with mainly running the investments.. try adding these nodes to a .conf file;

Also if ur wallet is stuck close it first then go to START:

then type in %appdata%

go to roaming

then delete all stuff in the QIBUCK ROAMING folder except peer.dat and wallet.dat

24.67.181.147:54490

213.243.135.185:55537

85.228.42.79:56317

24.17.41.205:58105

24.67.181.147:53348

72.10.216.141:49787

98.206.56.123:3824

108.163.197.58:37500

198.199.95.130:49787

95.90.218.108:52819

24.161.64.30:65207

Once it syncs let me know I will then send u some coins Smiley

hey bro, deleted all the files you told me to, could not add those nodes using the debugg :/ my file looks like this:

listen=

213.243.135.185:55537

85.228.42.79:56317

24.17.41.205:58105

24.67.181.147:53348

72.10.216.141:49787

98.206.56.123:3824

108.163.197.58:37500

198.199.95.130:49787

95.90.218.108:52819

24.161.64.30:65207

still no luck though. i bought in my whole btc balance into qbk its on polo though since i cant get the wallet working. its not alot but hey i managed to get 38 qbk Cheesy
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 01:12:08 PM

MyWinks Financial:

Getmesome and QTcurious

Thank you highly the support and good input.. You are great founding fathers in QBK and some bagbonuses will be paid out tonight..I went to the bank to buy btc today so tonight will pay out some of the qbk bags, shouldn't take more than 2 working days to receive the btc in my account to pay the rest.. 

Have been here from the start and watched you battle for this coin and have to say you ROCK GIRL!!

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 01:25:40 PM

QiWoman, you should hire some helpers.As you said you have a lot of stuff to do and I think that would make your job easier and also faster results for the members.
Still waiting for the contest to start...  Wink
RaidBossOath

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 01:30:46 PM

QiWoman, you should hire some helpers.As you said you have a lot of stuff to do and I think that would make your job easier and also faster results for the members.

maybe implement an open workforce. im really looking forward to this.
AltcoinSteps

Activity: 322

Let's make a new altcoin environment.

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 02:04:27 PM

We noticed some holders having difficulty to sync their wallet, I am an experienced coder and everything seems to work fine. We compiled this wallet at Steps Stay Safe (www.altcoinsteps.com) and wallet sync and users staking online. In the event that your wallet does not work use the following nodes:

62.228.66.95:59749
213.243.135.185:49787
24.67.181.147:63565
64.246.150.179:55770
24.17.41.205:61497
98.206.56.123:2049
85.228.42.79:58977
24.67.181.147:51452
108.163.197.58:34399
5.63.150.60:39253
74.14.104.197:2017
95.90.218.171:26424
24.161.64.30:26713

Steps - Let's make a new altcoin environment.  | Join Us Now!
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 02:40:30 PM

Yes I think I will need some help soon..once I finish these bagbonuses..I will put a list of tasks we need help with and if anyone wants to volunteer you will receive some monthly bag rewards for helping..

I am still waiting for my btc to arrive..i got some btc but i wanna pay it all together so am s
tarting to pay the qbk ones now and do the btc as it comes in..

25/11/2015   25/11/2015   
SEPA Credit Transfer BELGACOIN.COM ref 151125304702
Other Debit
100,00      479,71

This is the bank sepa i did for buying btc i always buy from Balgacoin..

dear ALTOIN STEPS THANK YOU AS ALWAYS FOR THE HELP..I am going to pop in on slack later today.. Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 08:44:16 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2015, 11:10:42 AM by qiwoman2

O.K I paid whatever bagbonuses I could with what I had in the exchanget etc..I am still waiting for my btc to come from belgacoin, I sent them an email asking about my order.. I also sent email to Steps Admin/DEV Altcoinsteps to send some of my qbk to the staysafe wallet so i can finish all the QBK payouts because my wallet keeps getting corrupted every time we have a power cut lol so then it takes weeks to resync so it's a real pain in the arse excuse my french ..so as soon as both these jobs are done I can complete bagbonus NOW IF ANYONE WHO HASN'T BEEN PAID YET IN BTC WANTS TO BE PAID VIA PAYPAL THAT WILL ALSO BE AN OPTION FOR THOSE WHO HAVE OVER 10K IN WALLETS.. Just because 99% of what we get paid in is in fiat..Just gonna add this other option for big bagholders, so if you are in a hurry tog et the bagbonus please pm me your paypal..I will calculate in usd via preev dot com and pay you that way if you don't want to wait for the btc to arrive.. This option will be available for tier 2 bagbonus as well..I will buy mroe btc for that but need to wait for belgacoin to fulfill this first order before I put in another one..

Thanks for your patience and understanding..   Smiley

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RTJsovcUmmzIUE0aveGpaYMheuIfYCUUlfXuB-vqKo8/edit?usp=sharing

Just now received the btc from belgacoin so will start processing the rest..   Cheesy

I just recorded a Pontic song I sang for my WHY video for Zukul so will post later lol.. Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Fromage

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 12:05:57 PM

O.K I paid whatever bagbonuses I could with what I had in the exchanget etc..I am still waiting for my btc to come from belgacoin, I sent them an email asking about my order.. I also sent email to Steps Admin/DEV Altcoinsteps to send some of my qbk to the staysafe wallet so i can finish all the QBK payouts because my wallet keeps getting corrupted every time we have a power cut lol so then it takes weeks to resync so it's a real pain in the arse excuse my french ..so as soon as both these jobs are done I can complete bagbonus NOW IF ANYONE WHO HASN'T BEEN PAID YET IN BTC WANTS TO BE PAID VIA PAYPAL THAT WILL ALSO BE AN OPTION FOR THOSE WHO HAVE OVER 10K IN WALLETS.. Just because 99% of what we get paid in is in fiat..Just gonna add this other option for big bagholders, so if you are in a hurry tog et the bagbonus please pm me your paypal..I will calculate in usd via preev dot com and pay you that way if you don't want to wait for the btc to arrive.. This option will be available for tier 2 bagbonus as well..I will buy mroe btc for that but need to wait for belgacoin to fulfill this first order before I put in another one..

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RTJsovcUmmzIUE0aveGpaYMheuIfYCUUlfXuB-vqKo8/edit?usp=sharing

Just now received the btc from belgacoin so will start processing the rest..   Cheesy

I just recorded a Pontic song I sang for my WHY video for Zukul so will post later lol.. Smiley

Always Love Bitcoin! and yes now is the time to start building that float for QBK in btc  Smiley

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 02:49:26 PM

Always Love Bitcoin! and yes now is the time to start building that float for QBK in btc  Smiley

Yes i will do..also still going for the big prize in the Zukul contest..I did my 2nd video.. I am singing for first time a greek pontic song.. enjoy..I want to keep our Bagholders entertained as well.. Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EybFOzYjB_c

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Virtual Me

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 10:51:49 PM

Thanx QBK team, Bagbonus received once again  Grin Grin Grin, and the idea of an open workforce could be fantastic Smiley

QIBUCKS, Building the foundations of real crypto.
dan_and_shan

Activity: 433

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 03:48:23 AM

I will pay the 250 STEPS required for that...  Smiley

Ok! I have set up the steps online wallet and put a bag in there to give it a run Smiley

Coins haven't shown up as yet but im sure it will be fine

Don't take life too serious, No one gets out alive Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: