Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 12:45:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold  (Read 379338 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 08:38:47 AM

Just to let you all know because of my workload..I am training my Hubby over the next two days and getting the list of all the faucets he has to click for the clicker's club and monthly contests..He needs to click all the faucets on the list so that we can earn ref coms from the clickers that join so we can put the monies aside for prizes, buy support and also to pay him something for his time..as he is now officially working for QBK Smiley.. so this is his job from now on helping QBK and the Clickers club grow..He is also ramping up all his social media profiles as well and adding groups on fb, followers on twitter, linkedin and also he will be joining other social media outlets to help with the marketing of QBK and the Clicker's success group..   Smiley..

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 01:56:06 PM

Updated asset sheet with 2 more MYWINK SHARES and also sent out TIER 2 BAGBONUS..Please note as my ZUKUL FUNNEL starts filling a month or two from now..I will be adding mroe monies to the qbk bagbonus and buy support pots..so watch out dumpers...   Grin Grin

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RTJsovcUmmzIUE0aveGpaYMheuIfYCUUlfXuB-vqKo8/edit?usp=sharing

Oh btw my video for Zukul got top prize and I bought more GSU signups for Zukul so this will help QBK a lot in the near future..   Smiley Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uas26SCZfAQ   Smiley

https://www.facebook.com/elle.yan.7/posts/895634587186804?pnref=story    Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Virtual Me

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 11:04:58 PM

Updated asset sheet with 2 more MYWINK SHARES and also sent out TIER 2 BAGBONUS..Please note as my ZUKUL FUNNEL starts filling a month or two from now..I will be adding mroe monies to the qbk bagbonus and buy support pots..so watch out dumpers...   Grin Grin

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RTJsovcUmmzIUE0aveGpaYMheuIfYCUUlfXuB-vqKo8/edit?usp=sharing

Oh btw my video for Zukul got top prize and I bought more GSU signups for Zukul so this will help QBK a lot in the near future..   Smiley Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uas26SCZfAQ   Smiley

https://www.facebook.com/elle.yan.7/posts/895634587186804?pnref=story    Smiley

Congrats Qibucks,
 Thanx again for another successful month, great to see the bonuses slowly growing each month Smiley Smiley Wink

QIBUCKS, Building the foundations of real crypto.
dan_and_shan

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 02:04:51 AM

Paid all last month at MyWinks in btc.  Cool

89% funded.

Thank you Silverking for showing me a winner!

Yeap it's a great investment..I will be purchasing a bit of btc each week to add buy support once the Xmas dumping stops.. I am working very hard on the Zukul project myself and I will update asset sheet tomorrow and  start on tier 2 bagbonus..

Thank you QBK team,
I got both bags again, and a healthy bit of growth on both of them, the market is dumping a bit, but the returns are growing! go figure?
 Grin

Don't take life too serious, No one gets out alive Wink
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 06:31:39 AM

89% funded.

Yeap it's a great investment..I will be purchasing a bit of btc each week to add buy support once the Xmas dumping stops.. I am working very hard on the Zukul project myself and I will update asset sheet tomorrow and  start on tier 2 bagbonus..

Thank you QBK team,
I got both bags again, and a healthy bit of growth on both of them, the market is dumping a bit, but the returns are growing! go figure?
 Grin

Thank you both for the kind words..also note that once ZUKUL starts popping peeps in my back office that will drive bagbonuses up dramatically every month so hold your coins..I see a huge spike in bagbonus coming feb 2016 onwards..  Later i will post the hangouts for Zukul here ..the latest ones and why I am so pumped about this company!

o.k having a break and then will wrap up these contest details finally.. I got all of today to do that.. thank God am catching up..

Hubby will also prepare a google sheets form for members who want to contribute a bit of time to help QBK..  so we can grow our team a bit..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
ChrisLandin

Activity: 824
Merit: 501

Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 08:05:04 PM

I would just like to say a huge thank you to qiwoman2 for helping me get my wallet back up and running.
Many thanks

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 05:36:56 AM

I would just like to say a huge thank you to qiwoman2 for helping me get my wallet back up and running.
Many thanks

Glad it worked..like I said we now have the onlien web wallet in STEPS STAY SAFE as well..so if ever you feel like using that also let me know..   Smiley Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Virtual Me

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 10:47:49 AM

Many thanks

Maybe you could share your fix,  it seems that a few people  run into problems syncing on a fresh install.
Glad to hear you are all up and running again Cheesy

QIBUCKS, Building the foundations of real crypto.
Fromage

Activity: 338

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2015, 02:12:44 AM

HAHA I have scattered all my payments into MyWinks for the past two months and MyWinks has been paying on everyone of them on time!(except once when it was a holiday in Georgia).

Woot!

Zpool,Multipoolhub,Hashrefinery, ahashpool, and zergpool... SniffDog will sniff you out profits! https://github.com/Sniffdog/Sniffdogminer/releases..... Hashsynminer (multi address (upto 8 different addresses)...multi mining rig splitter(upto 8 cards)).. https://github.com/Sniffdog/Hashsynminer/releases
dan_and_shan

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 12:01:03 PM

89% funded.

Thank you QBK team,
 Grin

Hey Qibucks, when you get some time or some helpers, perhaps we should update or remove the links from market cap, as they both seem to be dead Wink

Thank you both for the kind words..also note that once ZUKUL starts popping peeps in my back office that will drive bagbonuses up dramatically every month so hold your coins..I see a huge spike in bagbonus coming feb 2016 onwards..  Later i will post the hangouts for Zukul here ..the latest ones and why I am so pumped about this company!

o.k having a break and then will wrap up these contest details finally.. I got all of today to do that.. thank God am catching up..

Hubby will also prepare a google sheets form for members who want to contribute a bit of time to help QBK..  so we can grow our team a bit..

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 06:57:15 AM

89% funded.

Thank you QBK team,
 Grin

Hey Qibucks, when you get some time or some helpers, perhaps we should update or remove the links from market cap, as they both seem to be dead Wink

Yes once I get a bit better by tomorrow I will try catch up on some stuff..just taking part of the day off due to a migraine so just doing the bare minimum for 2 days..I should be back on full speed by tomorrow..I will also make a request for some extra helpers..  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
dan_and_shan

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 08:32:03 AM

Hope you feel better soon, Smiley

ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 01:04:51 PM

I am a little upset to be sincerely... QiWoman you promised us a contest to be starting soon,but you have been delaying it for over month. I know you had a lot of work with Zukul and bagbonuses but you couldn't find 2-3 hours to start the contest? I'm a bit unpatient because I have some money that I want to invest in a program that I know you will put it up in the contest. Yes,of course I can go under someone else as my sponsor,but I want to help qibuck and the community,and also gain points or whatever will be in the CONTEST.

You said so many times that "it will be up tonight",but something always showed up...A leader of a business,a crypto-currency,a shop,etc. doesn't look good when he's delaying things. I know you're learning marketing nowadays,but you should put your qibuck tasks first. Wink
This is constructive criticism so please don't take it personally.

You still have my respect and admiration for running this "beautiful" project.  Wink
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 06:17:05 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2015, 07:36:15 PM by qiwoman2

I am a little upset to be sincerely... QiWoman you promised us a contest to be starting soon,but you have been delaying it for over month. I know you had a lot of work with Zukul and bagbonuses but you couldn't find 2-3 hours to start the contest? I'm a bit unpatient because I have some money that I want to invest in a program that I know you will put it up in the contest. Yes,of course I can go under someone else as my sponsor,but I want to help qibuck and the community,and also gain points or whatever will be in the CONTEST.

You said so many times that "it will be up tonight",but something always showed up...A leader of a business,a crypto-currency,a shop,etc. doesn't look good when he's delaying things. I know you're learning marketing nowadays,but you should put your qibuck tasks first. Wink
This is constructive criticism so please don't take it personally.

You still have my respect and admiration for running this "beautiful" project.  Wink

I am so sorry just been up to my neck in everything including looking after a family.. My marketing etc IS all to do with taking QBK to the next level and I had to have some clearance first re the contest about where I could advertise it..Tomorrow I will have it up.. I will focus on that all day to get it done..
My sincere apologies for letting you all down.. Cry I had a migraine for a few days also which didn't help but that's no excuse..

I will try to do better next time..I have also had the added pressure of my Husband losing his job so on top of helping him look for more work which is near to impossible so we gave up on that front..I have had to spend a few hours each day to train him in various tasks so had quite a bit on my plate of late.. again sincere apologies and will try to do better..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 08:31:17 PM

PART 2 OF CONTEST IS DONE..
PART 3 WILL BE DELIVERED TOMORROW - THE MOST EXCITING PART..

http://bitbillions.net/2015/12/11/qbk-success-group-contest-part-2/ Cheesy

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
ChrisPop
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 08:52:39 PM

So the contest will only start after the 3rd part is delivered?
silverkinguk

Activity: 404

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2015, 12:24:01 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2015, 12:49:38 AM by silverkinguk

Different stages in the contest,so start with the  first two parts.

Co-Founder Visionary of QIBUCK
uk.linkedin.com/in/silverkinguk
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 05:59:25 AM

You can start clicking now but next stage will be announced in a few hours..I just woke up this end so gotta eat soem breaky and stuff then it will be here live.. I will be adding more sites as well as they days go buy for super clickers..  Smiley

Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 06:46:49 AM

Look what's for sale and is accepting QIBUCKS...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/QibuckCoin/permalink/1692706807638446/   Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
ChrisPop
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 12:52:07 PM

You can start clicking now but next stage will be announced in a few hours..I just woke up this end so gotta eat soem breaky and stuff then it will be here live.. I will be adding more sites as well as they days go buy for super clickers..  Smiley

Smiley

Shouldn't we sign up for the contest in order our clicks to be counted?
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: